Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slavery and Addiction

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Slavery and Addiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavery and Addiction

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Hizumi looked up to see his master in the doorway. huh? "Master?" The god was standing in the doorway with his arms folded across his chest. Hizumi had been crying. He didn't like being oblivious...it hurt. It would've been easier if he didn't know he liked Karyu.

"What are you doing? Hizumi why did you do this? Why did you not tell me all this had developed when I told you to send Karyu to me? You knew what I was wanting."

"Because he was your favorite...I was afraid you would be angry that I wanted something you had." His master sighed and moved over to the bed Hizumi was on.

"Everyone wants something I have. That is nothing new. Hizumi. Karyu is one of my favorites. You are my other. I knew of your feelings for him and that is why I never called you to my bed. You wouldn't have refused me but you wouldn't have enjoyed it as you should have either. He does want you. Go to him Hizumi."

"He only wants me because of something Reo said. He wants his friend. That's all."

"Go to him right now or I will take him and send you away Hizumi. This is the only chance you are going to get. Go. He's in my chambers. I will stay here tonight. Consider it a gift." The god watched him go and shook his head.

"They are so much trouble...sometimes I wonder if I'm making the right choice, putting them in charge." Hizumi went up to his Master's chambers and stood in front of the bed.

"Master told me to come talk to you...to listen to what you had to say."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Karyu sat up as he heard someone enter. He wiped the tears away and saw Hizumi standing there. He noticed the tear streaks on Hizumi's face. He'd been crying, too. It was all Karyu's fault. He kept upsetting Hizumi and now he upset his master, too.

"Hizumi..." He started crying again. "I'm sorry...I couldn't...I know he went to see you. Is he going to beat me...or send me away? I can't do anything right..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:08 pm

"No. He's worried about you. He's probably going to send me away if anything. You're his favorite Karyu...he won't do that to you..." Hizumi looked down. He had to get this off his chest.

"You know what hurts? Is that you didn't even realize why I pulled away from you until Reo told you I had feelings for you. You had to be told. That's what hurts. You didn't see me as anything else but a friend so you figured that's all I saw you as. It wouldn't have mattered how hard I tried. You would've stayed oblivious until someone told you flat out. And it had to be Reo. If he hadn't have told you and made you choose...you'd still be with him and I'd be getting transferred." He was silently crying again but he couldn't help it. He wanted Karyu to notice him on his own instead of it being pointed out. He knew he'd never get that chance now though...
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:17 pm

"Hizumi..." He got off the bed and went to wrap his arms around him. "I'm so sorry...I know I'm such an idiot. Don't think I was using you...please...I care about you. I always have. I just didn't realize how much...I'm so sorry. I want to make things right. I want to be the kind of man for you. I want to be with you. I'm sorry it's not like how you wanted it to be but I will be so good...I promise...Please..."

He cried onto Hizumi's shoulder, desperate to please him. He didn't want Hizumi to leave and be out of his life. He'd be so miserable without him. And he knew that it was because of Hizumi that the other slaves didn't downright beat him every day. He would die without Hizumi.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 pm

"I'm going to request one thing of our master and hope he grants it. It's okeh Karyu...it's alright. I-I'm not leaving. I'll stay okeh? I'll stay..." He moved to the bed and held Karyu and let him fall asleep. His master came in to check on him and knew that Hizumi still wasn't satisfied.

"You won't be happy knowing he wouldn't have noticed on his own will you?...You are staying but there is one thing I will do. I know what you're wanting to ask little one. Take him back to the room. He won't remember ever finding out about you liking him and no one but you will ever be able to tell him. I do want to warn you. This could do more damage then good Hizumi...are you sure you want this?" Hizumi nodded guiltily. He knew he couldn't be happy knowing Karyu had to be told of his feelings. The god nodded and moved to Karyu, kissing his forehead gently.

"There...don't say I didn't warn you. I hope this turns out for the better for you. For both of you."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Kayru cried but was able to be close to Hizumi. He fell asleep, holding him close. He heard nothing of what was said but his expression changed when the master kissed his forehead. He looked so much more peaceful. Nothing was bothering him anymore. He woke up in his own bed, not really having any recollection of the past month or so. He looked over to see Hizumi sleeping in his own bed and he smiled. He always had fun with his best friend. He got up and went over to wake up Hizumi.

"Hey, buddy. It's morning. Come on, we got to get to work." He said and went over to get dressed.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:38 pm

Hizumi woke up the next morning to Karyu's chipper voice. "Well you're happy this morning." Hizumi felt his heart clench a little but he'd asked for this. He'd deal with it.

"What are the chores today?" He got and moved to get dressed, standing in what he always slept in. He was hoping to make the best of this. He knew that he was to be dusting in the library today. Oh yay...

"I'm dusting in the library so that means you're...straightening up the master's chambers today." His master didn't promise not to go back to doing what he normally did so most likely Karyu would be in his bed today before he actually cleaned it.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:42 pm

"Ah...well, that's because he knows I have allergies...so I don't work in the library. All that dust..." He shrugged and finished getting dressed. "Well, want to go to breakfast first? I had a really weird dream..."

He scratched his head and sighed. He could barely remember the dream, just like he couldn't really remember the past month or so...Just trying to think about it gave him a sudden headache. His hand went to his head and his eyes closed as he tried to get over it. After a few seconds, he felt a little better, a little pale and lightheaded, but better.

"Sorry...headache...I'm alright. You ready to go?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Hizumi looked up at Karyu with concern and came over to him. "You sure? If you don't feel well I can clean Master's chambers for you. You should probably rest." Hizumi's eyes showed his deep caring and concern for Karyu but knew that would be overlooked. He didn't care though. Things were back to normal, like he wanted.

"Come on...maybe some breakfast will help, ne?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:51 pm

He saw the look in Hizumi's eyes and smiled softly. He truly was the best. "Yeah, breakfast...thanks..." He smiled as they went to breakfast and Karyu went on his way to clean the master's bedroom. He knew what was going to happen but his master didn't seem interested. Karyu cleaned but he felt bad and asked if he did something wrong. The god gave him a hug and told him that he wanted Karyu to be happy. He smiled and went on his way, ending up in the garden with some of the other slaves. A random thought came into his mind to bring Hizumi a flower, since he liked them so much, but he got a headache while wondering why that seemed familiar. He grabbed a lily anyway and made his way to his room before dinner to set it on Hizumi's bed. This seemed familiar too and Karyu's head hurt so much that he laid down. Maybe he should just skip dinner.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Hizumi went to clean the library and found Reo in there. Oh boy. Thankfully he just ignored him. Hizumi went on about his business and finally got his chores done. He went back to the room to make sure Karyu was alright and found his favorite flower on the bed. Hm? Maybe a little bit stayed with him?

"Karyu...hey...Ryu-chan. You alright? You look a little sick?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Karyu heard Hizumi come into the room and he opened his eyes. He sat up and smiled a little. His headache seemed to go away.

"No. I'm fine..." He got up and went over to Hizumi's bed to pick up the lily. He brought it over and held it out to Hizumi, still smiling. "I brought this in today. I know they're your favorite. I, uh....thanks...for caring this morning."

He still felt a little weak but he smiled for Hizumi. He liked spending time with Hizumi. He always had.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Hizumi smiled at Karyu and was happy to hear that he was alright. His smile grew when he said that he got it for him because it was his favorite. "Really?! That's so sweet. Thank you!" It somehow made him so much happier to know that Karyu paid attention like that. It gave him hope.

"So you up for some dinner? Tonight it's these meat patty things on fresh made round rolls with some vegetables on it. Doesn't sound too bad really."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:24 pm

He beamed when Hizumi smiled. Karyu always liked making Hizumi smile like that. He almost blushed, even. He didn't know why he felt so lighthearted today, but he just really wanted to hang out with Hizumi. Not like he had any other friends, besides their master, but he sensed something and felt like he should stick around Hizumi and cheer him up.

"Yeah. I, uh...I didn't sleep through it? Sounds good. Let's go!" He laughed and held out his hand.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:29 pm

"Oh you did. But master had two plates saved for us since neither of us got to have dinner." Hizumi assumed it was due to his master being satisfied by Karyu but he let it go. The dinner itself wasn't too bad. He rather liked it. It was new but...delicious.

"I should ask to see if could have this more often. It's amazing." Hizumi nearly purred with how good the food tasted to him.

"We get new slaves tomorrow again...every month. This batch is supposed to be good since there's a war going on above ground. We're getting a lot more than usual."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:40 pm

"You missed dinner, too? What happened?" He looked concerned. He was hoping it wasn't because of feeling sick like his problem was. Dinner was nice. He was surprised their master saved dinner for them. It was nice being the favorites.

"New slaves, huh?" His head pounded for a minute and his hand went to his temples again, but after a few moments, he was alright. "War on earth? Wow...Well, Master will have plenty to pick from. I hope he finds someone that can...can...please him...since I...I don't want to anymore..."

He looked down at his lap and sighed. "I'm a bad slave, aren't I?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Hizumi looked up at Karyu confused. "But you enjoy that. Y-you always have...what changed? Sorry...prying. Well I hope he finds a good slave then. I know I'd be happy if I got to pick who I got. Of course it would help if they wanted me back as well." The slave looked over at Karyu to see if he was picking up on anything.

"Maybe we'll get a break every now and then with so many slaves coming in."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:10 pm

"I-it makes Master happy...that's why I did it..." He shrugged. "Yeah...I want to be able to pick..."

He looked away, blushing a little. He didn't know what he wanted but he knew he was aching for something...His head hurt again and he looked up at Hizumi.

"I'm going to go back to our room....my head hurts and I want to lay down. Do you...want to come back with me?" He asked with timid eyes. He knew Hizumi would sing to him sometime and lay with him and he was sort of hoping to have that again.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Hizumi looked up at Karyu with a worried expression. Were these headaches a cause of what Master had done? Hmm... "Absolutely. Let me just get a cool cloth for head. It tends to help you fall asleep." He grabbed the cloth and then took hold of Karyu's hand and led him back to the room. "Want me to stay with you?" It happened every now and then but he wasn't sure what that meant. Most likely Karyu was just comforted by having his friend near him.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:20 pm

"Okay...Yeah...You'll stay with me?" He smiled a little as they got back to the room and he laid down. The cloth on his head felt nice but not as nice as it felt to have Hizumi close. He snuggled against him and sighed. "How do you know me so well?"

He ran his hand along Hizumi's arm and then up through his hair. "Hizumi...I..." he sighed and looked away. "N-nevermind...my head hurts..." He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:24 pm

"I pay attention to you. I always have...I know everything about you Karyu." Hizumi raised an eyebrow at his friend trying to tell him something and then ignoring it. huh...odd.

"Okeh? Good night Karyu." Hizumi started to sing softly to his crush and rub his back. It was like all the other nights before this but somehow felt a little different. He wasn't sure how but he knew it felt different. Oh well...nothing to worry about he supposed. Tomorrow? Now tomorrow had his stomach in knots. New slaves...
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Karyu slept well, comforted by Hizumi's singing. He had such an incredible voice. The next day went alright, new slaves, some training. All the older slaves were assigned to another slave to train. Karyu wasn't really feeling too well so he ended up with his master, laying in his bed. Karyu's headaches were getting worse and so the master put him to sleep, putting his mind to ease. The new slave that Karyu was assigned to spread the word that Karyu ended up in the master's chambers all day.

Still feeling somewhat sick, he went down to dinner. He looked around but didn't see Hizumi so he went back to his room to go sleep.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:48 pm

Hizumi was worried about all the new slaves but they all seemed alright...until Karyu's new trainee decided to tell everyone that he was in the master's chambers all day. Oh. Figures. "Well I saw that coming..." Hizumi sighed and went out to the garden. He didn't mind it before but now? Now it was almost unbearable. Karyu was never going to notice him. He shouldn't have tried this. It only hurt. "Maybe I should ask him to reverse it completely. Make him just forget me..." Hizumi was curled up in the garden wondering if it would do anyone any good...he could always just make Karyu forget him and then just...let himself die. Yeah...that would be it.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Karyu's head hurt and he tried to fall asleep. Where was Hizumi? He felt better when he was around.

Their master walked out into his garden, noticing Hizumi sitting off alone. "That would do no good and you know that. He came to me today because of the headaches...I put him to sleep and let him be pain free for a few hours. He kept muttering your name...don't you see that he loves you? You're putting him through this...making him jump through hoops for some romantic quality you wish he had. He loved you and being with someone else made him realize it. It looks like he's realizing it again. Go to him..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Hizumi looked up to see his master. He looked down guiltily and stood up. "I just wish...I wish he'd make the first move. Good night Master." The slave moved up to their room to see Karyu in bed already.

"Karyu? You up?...I-I need to talk to you..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum