Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slavery and Addiction

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Slavery and Addiction Empty Slavery and Addiction

Post  Karyu Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 pm

Karyu hated his existence. He was not built for slavery. His master favored him and one other; Hizumi. The other slave was the only reason Karyu even bothered to do his job. Hizumi was his best friend. Their master favored them and told them that they could possibly take the place of the gods. This was information unknown to the other slaves and it was meant to stay that way. Karyu was picked on but he could always have Hizumi to count on to talk to at the end of the day. They even had their own special room to sleep in. They didn't have to sleep with the other slaves. Karyu figured that to be a great thing since they both had pretty faces and were most likely to become prey to the slaves and their rough hands. Most of them were animals in Karyu's eyes. And not a lot of them were even Egyptians.

One night, Karyu couldn't sleep. He sat up and looked over at Hizumi's bed, wondering if his fellow slave was asleep or not. So he whispered his name.

"Hizumi...hey, you awake?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Slavery and Addiction Empty Re: Slavery and Addiction

Post  Hizumi Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:03 pm

Hizumi was extra tired today from doing some of Karyu's chores over. The other slaves usually went around after his friend and demolished his work. It wasn't something he minded doing so long as Karyu was kept out of trouble. Hizumi was nearly asleep when he heard the other's voice.

"Hmm? Wha isit?" He turned to face him and opened his deep blue eyes. Karyu looked so good in the candle/moon light. It wasn't really a moon but that's what the light was supposed to mimic.

"You alright?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:14 pm

He pouted a little, sad to see he woke up his friend.

"I'm sorry...I just couldn't sleep...you don't have to stay awake if you don't want to." He said, running his fingers through his hair. "Why are you so tired lately, anyway?"

There was his pout again. Hizumi had been exhausted lately. Karyu didn't know that the other slaves were sabotaging his work and that Hizumi was fixing it all up after him. He cared about Hizumi. He was the only friend Karyu had.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Hizumi smiled softly. "It's alright. Come here." He moved over to Karyu and pulled him into his arms. "I've been doing a bit of extra work is all. Can't sleep?" The slave started to sing softly to Karyu and made sure he was comfortable.

"What's got you so caught up Karyu? You haven't slept well in days."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:04 am

Karyu beamed when Hizumi came over to cuddle with him. He even giggled a little as they got comfortable. And then Hizumi was singing to him. His eyelids were heavy and he felt like he could finally fall asleep.

"Hm?" He opened one eye. "Oh...just...worried about you..."

He sighed and snuggled in closer before falling asleep. Hizumi always had a way to make him extremely comfortable.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:27 am

Hizumi open his eyes to look at Karyu and wondered what he was worried about. "I'm fine Karyu....don't worry about me." He kissed his forehead and went back to sleep. It wasn't until the next morning that he realized he was completely latched onto his friend.

"O-oh...good morning Karyu. Ready for today?" He moved to get up but forgot that he was only in a pair of boxers.

"New slaves today...it's going to be a long day."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:49 am

In the morning, Karyu only groaned, nuzzling into Hizumi's chest to block out the sunlight.

"Five more minutes..." He whined, but knew they had to get up. They'd be beat if they didn't. So he grumbled and got out of bed, slipping into his clothes as he walked to the door. He looked back at Hizumi and yawned. "I guess...Ready?"

The new slave was introduced to them. Reo. Karyu showed him around, brought him for training and spent all day with him. Reo seemed happy for the friend but, near the end of the day, it became more than that. Reo developed a crush on Karyu.

A few weeks later, Reo got his wish. Karyu was starting to feel the same way. He'd stay up half the night, talking to Hizumi about Reo, asking what he should do. Karyu never really had a lover. The only time he'd been taken to bed was by their master that one time.

One day, Reo confessed his feelings. They found an abandoned room and worshiped each other. Karyu came back to his and Hizumi's room that night with a hickey on his shoulder and a smile on his face.

"Hizumi...today was a good day..." He said, laying back on his bed with a sigh.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:11 am

Hizumi looked to the door and sighed. "Yeah...give me a minute." Nothing. They were introduced to the new slaves and the one they were to take care of liked Karyu. Hizumi sighed and wished him luck. But he went on as normal going over Karyu's chores and still trying to get his attention. Then a horrible revelation was made. The new slave Reo not only liked Karyu...but Karyu liked him back! And then he came home with a hickie...and a goofy grin.

"Karyu..." Hizumi forced a smile and congratulated him. That was the day he stopped talking to Reo. Over the next few weeks he'd withdrawn from Karyu too...to the point where his friend slept with Reo in his chambers. Hizumi constantly cried himself to sleep. He hated this. Reo was trying to be nice to him but all Hizumi did was snap at him and be rude. Somehow he was still going back and doing Karyu's chores. Why, he didn't know. He just...he wished he was the one Karyu wanted.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:29 am

For something so good, Karyu was finding everything to be so bad. He missed hanging out with Hizumi but his friend has closed himself off so much that Karyu couldn't even share a room with him. It was so tense...he figured Hizumi just wanted to be alone. Karyu would cry on Reo's shoulder, sad that Hizumi didn't want to be around him. Karyu didn't know why. Reo tried to talk to Hizumi but it was no use.

One day, Karyu and Reo got into a fight. Reo thought Karyu was WAY too preoccupied over Hizumi. They fought, words were said...hits were taken. So, he kicked Karyu out of his room. Crying, Karyu made his way back to his room. He had a black eye and it hurt to cry. He walked in and noticed Hizumi was already asleep. He wanted so much to go over to his friend and beg to know what he did wrong but instead, he just laid down in his own bed and covered his head with his pillow so Hizumi wouldn't be woken up by his crying.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:35 am

Hizumi woke up in the middle of the night anyway, he couldn't sleep anymore. It was all he could do not to just walk into the River Styx and just...fade. "Fuck. I have to talk to Master...I can't stay here anymore...I just can't...huh?" Hizumi looked over to see Karyu in his bed. Huh.

"What? You and your precious Reo have a little fight and you're hiding until it blows over?" Hizumi put on a hard face. He couldn't let him see how much it hurt. He had to not show his flaws. It made him come off cold and uncaring though. But after everything...well it wasn't so great...
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:39 am

Karyu heard Hizumi's voice and sat up, sniffling, his black eye clear in the moonlight coming from their window. He looked over at his friend to see the anger and coldness in his eyes. Karyu looked down, almost scared.

"Hizu...what did I do to make you hate me?" He asked, sniffling again. He tried to wipe the tears away but hissed in pain. Why did Reo have to hit him, anyway? Wasn't he allowed to have a best friend? Even though that best friend didn't want him anymore...
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 am

Hizumi saw the black eye and laughed coldly. "I hope he looks worse than you for that shiner. You don't get it do you? I tried for years to get you to notice me. What did it get me? Doing extra chores because the other slaves always undid all your work and...and forced to be a supportive friend while you went and found a lover. That's what happened Karyu. I don't hate you. I hate everything. I went to Master today and begged him to transfer me somewhere else so that fucking bitch would stop bothering me and so I wouldn't have to see you two so in love and completely oblivious. He told me to give him 24 hours to make his decision. Hopefully he'll transfer me because I can't stand it anymore. my pillow is permanently wet from crying myself to sleep wishing you'd noticed me just ONCE! You're so clueless Karyu...you really are." Hizumi shook his head and got up to get some water before the tears started to fall again. This was something he was just going to have to face even if it was bitterly.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:50 am

Karyu could only cry at what Hizumi said. He felt awful for all that he put his friend through. He was almost hysterical at the thought of losing him.

"No...Hizu, please..." He got up and hugged onto him. "Please...I'm so sorry...I didn't know...Reo...Reo wanted me to chose between you two...said I kept moping because you wouldn't talk to me anymore...And when I said....I said I'd rather spend the night in your arms than in his...he hit me..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:03 am

"...Because he told you to choose? Choose between me and him. No contest. You'll pick him. I'm just the best friend. Stay the night, after all it is half yours." He couldn't let himself be vulnerable to Karyu again. It was too much. He simply moved out of Karyu's grasp to get some water and to breath. Reo was just paranoid. Karyu didn't want him in any such way.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:07 am

"I...I chose you..." He said sadly and went back to his bed to cry into his pillow again. His body shook with his sobs but he knew it was no use. Hizumi hated him. He wanted nothing to do with him. Reo was right about Hizumi having feelings for him. Karyu never felt more like an idiot in his life. And now he would be the one crying himself to sleep.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:23 am

Hizumi tried not to but found himself collapsing in the bathroom and crying. He wanted Karyu so bad but...it was hard. Especially after knowing he only chose him and wanted him when forced. He curled up and let it all seep in. He didn't want him. He just...he wanted his friend back. of course. He hated it. He still wanted Karyu despite this only being a forced choice.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:28 am

Karyu heard Hizumi leave and the sobs came in full force. How could he just walk away like that? Didn't that show how much he truly cared? When forced to chose, he put Hizumi first. His friendship meant more than anything Reo could give. Karyu didn't know how much it bothered Hizumi. If he had, he wouldn't have been with the other slave.

The tears and heavy thinking finally took their toll and he fell asleep. Well, more like passed out. He whimpered in his sleep, though, and looked quite pitiful. He wanted his friend back.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:52 am

Hizumi came back out and watched Karyu all night. Come morning when he woke up the slave was still there. "I still miss my friend. It was okeh liking you and you not knowing because you didn't notice anyone. But then...then you notice him. The only thing he did that I didn't was tell outright. But I thought me crawling in bed half naked and cuddling you, singing to you, everything...but you never-...I wish you would've just noticed once."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 am

Karyu woke up and rolled onto his side to see Hizumi there. He sat up, feeling sad at the words he heard. Karyu bit his lip, looking sadly at Hizumi.

"I...I wish I would have, too..." A silent tear rolled down his cheek. "Tell me how to fix this, Hizu..."

He sniffled a little and reached up to wipe the tear off his cheek. He got off the bed and got down on his knees before Hizumi.

"Please..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:20 am

Hizumi watched Karyu get down on his knees and asking what he could do. Hizumi sighed and slipped down off the bed and into Karyu's lap. He moved and kissed him passionately. "Think about how that felt and try to win it. I don't want to be a forced choice...even as a friend. You want that...then fight for it. Prove it's not just something you realized because Reo told you. Show me you really do mean it and want it. We have to go...chores. And I have to talk to Master today." Hizumi moved and got up to get dressed. He was once again in nothing but his boxers but he was choosing to be oblivous now. His best friend would really have to work for it.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:57 am

Karyu was surprised by the sudden kiss. Hizumi left him breathless. He watched him, slightly dazed, as he walked out of the room. Karyu bit his lip, trying to think. He'd have to make sure he did everything right. How was he supposed to win Hizumi, though? And how could he have been so blind as to not see that Hizumi wanted him as more than a friend?

He got up and went about his day. He was told to go work in the garden that day, which he was grateful for. No run ins with Reo. The other slaves were mean to him but he did his work and went back to make sure no one undid what he had done. When he thought the day was over and it was time for their last meal, he snuck away. Karyu went through the garden and stole some flowers. He was careful so noone saw him. This was an offense punishable by death, even though he was one of the master's favorites. Karyu climbed up a wall to get away from being seen and was soon enough safe in his room.

With the flowers laid out on Hizumi's bed, Karyu took a seat on his own and smiled, hoping his friend would like them.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Hizumi went about his daily chores and made sure Karyu's stayed done but when he checked the garden he noticed some flowers missing. Shit! The slave didn't really know what to do but he did make sure that was all that was wrong before going back up to his room. There on his bed were the missing flowers?

"Wow...those look like trouble waiting to happen. Beautiful. But troublesome. Master could kill us for having those."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:49 pm

"No one will notice they're missing after tomorrow. His plants always grow back so fast..." He said with a small smile. "So...how was dinner?"

Karyu skipped it, since the other slaves didn't like him all that much and he really didn't want to see Reo. He was sure his absence would be noticed but it didn't really matter. He'd probably only get a few lashes for it. No one ever bothered Hizumi, though. Well, except for Reo. Karyu hoped his past lover didn't give Hizumi too hard of a time.

"A-and your talk with the master...?" He asked, still looking timid. He didn't want Hizumi to be angry with him anymore.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:07 pm

"I don't know. I didn't go...I was talking to Master then...but he said he wanted to think it over one more night because he doesn't want to lose me but knows what my reasons are. He wants to see you too. As soon as I could tell you. I'd go find out what he wants." Hizumi knew what his master wanted. Karyu wouldn't be back tonight. Just like he hadn't in the past. Karyu was more desireable then him...the master wanted his crush in his bed, just like before. Still, Hizumi bit his tongue and just let him walk out. He was supposed to be oblivious.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:39 pm

"Oh, right. I should go. Don't want to get him angry..." He tried to smile and got up to leave, giving Hizumi one last look. Hizumi wouldn't look at him, though. Karyu frowned and walked out, making his way down to his master's chambers. He walked in and bowed in respect. His master was a strong man. He was tall and muscular and his presence commanded respect. His looks were handsome and his voice sultry. Spending the night with him was not a burden. Until tonight. He'd rather be with Hizumi, even though he was angry.

His master turned to see Karyu and smirked, gesturing him forward with a finger. Karyu came close and bowed low, going down onto his knee. The master ran his fingers through Karyu's silky hair and drew him to his feet and, with one smooth movement, close enough to kiss with quiet passion. Karyu whimpered and the older man took that as a yes. He pulled Karyu towards the bed and pushed him down gently before hovering over him and kissing him again. Karyu was trembling and his master stopped, watching him with a curious eye.

"Something wrong, my pet?" He asked, sitting up and trailing a hand along Karyu's cheek. Karyu sat up, looking timid. His master sat back, worried. "Tell me."

So he did. Karyu spilled the beans. He cried about how he missed Hizumi's company, since his fling with Reo pulled them apart. He told his master how Reo got sick of his worry over Hizumi and made him chose to either give up on Hizumi completely or they were over. Karyu chose Hizumi but now his friend wanted nothing to do with him, even though he confessed his feelings. Karyu realized he had feeling for Hizumi as well but now, here they were, and Karyu knew this whole situation would hurt Hizumi so badly.

His master listened, rubbing Karyu's back to comfort him. He told Karyu to rest here, that he would go speak with Hizumi. Karyu tried to protest but his master would have no arguments. He left and Karyu nearly cried himself to sleep on his silk pillows.

The master walked into Hizumi's room, folding his arms across his chest.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum