Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slavery and Addiction

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Slavery and Addiction - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavery and Addiction

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Karyu sat up and smiled at Hizumi. "Hey...I was looking for you earlier..." He rubbed his temples and patted the bed next to him. "Come here. I want to talk to you..."

His heart was pounding as bad as his head. Karyu just had to tell him how he felt. Seeing that look in his eyes the other morning made him realize it. If Hizumi could care for him...he could care back. If could be his own choice and Hizumi would want him back. He wasn't going to hold this secret in anymore.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:15 pm

"Oh? Okeh...you go first then." He wanted to know what Karyu had to say and whether it would effect his answer. He looked deep into Karyu's eyes and found that once again it was like all the times before, but somehow different. He didn't know what was...almost like there was more there. More...feeling.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Hizumi sat close and Karyu took a hold of his hand. "I, uh...Do you remember yesterday...when you asked me how i was? You...you had a look in your eyes...it went straight to my heart. I care for you, Hizumi. I know we've been friends for a long time and I've always been scared to lose you but this is a risk I just have to take..."

He hesitated a moment and then leaned in to kiss Hizumi. His lips were soft and he felt tingles down his spine. Karyu pulled away with a soft smile, his headache dull in comparison to how he felt. "I...I think I'm in love with you...."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:32 pm

Karyu wanted him? Realized it on his own? Hizumi grinned and gladly kissed Karyu back. "You did really want me...Karyu I'm so sorry I asked for this to happen. I just...I couldn't take thinking I was a forced choice. I love you to Karyu. I have for a long time...I didn't think you'd ever notice. Then you started dating Reo and everything just fell apart. He told you how I felt and then you chose me because I was your best friend...I didn't want it to be like that. I-I wanted you to want me without anyone saying anything...and you do. Please forgive me for the way I acted...I just had to have peace of mind." The spell their master had put on Karyu lifted as Hizumi confessed what he did. He leaned in to kiss Karyu passionately, hoping that he wouldn't be pushed away now that Karyu remembered everything.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Hizumi started his confession and Karyu smiled. But as the glamor lifted, his head started feeling worse. Was worse. He was getting lightheaded and it made him feel sicker than he had in the past few days. It was a blinding white light in the pain, blurring his vision. Was this the glamor? He was clinging to Hizumi but he could barely hear what he said. What was going on? Hizumi kissed him and he whimpered. His head hurt so much, he passed out, right in Hizumi's arms. Out cold.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:47 pm

Hizumi heard him whimper and pulled away. Something was wrong...very wrong. Karyu passed out much to Hizumi's horror. As quickly as possible he scooped his crush into his arms and ran to the garden...unfortunately his master was no longer there. Moving just as fast as he could, he went to see his main chambers but didn't find him there either.

"Master where are you? Something's wrong with Karyu." The last place he knew to look was in his bed chambers. Quickly the slave moved to his master's quarters and kicked on the door.

"Master! Master please open up! Something's wrong with Karyu!"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:51 pm

The Master was...busy...with a new slave. A cute young thing who couldn't stop smiling at him. He had the man in his bed and moaning beneath him but something disrupted them. Hizumi yelling and kicking the door open. The new slave squeaked and their master looked over. Karyu was unconscious. He swore and grabbed a robe, covering himself as he came over to them.

"What happened?" He asked. The new slave hid beneath the sheets, ashamed at being walked in on.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:54 pm

"I told him everything. I'm sorry...he just passed out on me. I don't know what to do...he looks pale and in bad shape. Master please help him...I'm sorry for interrupting I know it's not my place but-" He was crying now as his master took Karyu from him and laid him on the bed.

"Don't go anywhere Takahito. I'm not done with you..." The god moved over Karyu but Hizumi couldn't see what he was doing. He just hoped that his best friend was alright.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:03 am

Karyu woke up with a start, crying out a little. He saw his master hovering over him and he gasped. "Master...what happened? Is Hizumi alright?" He realized where he was and the smell. Oh no. did he sleep with the master again? He covered his face with his hands and started to cry.

"Oh no. Did we...did we have sex? Oh no...I'm so sorry, master. I can't believe I did that...Hizumi...I don't ever want to hurt him again..."

The master laughed and pulled Karyu's hands away. "Karyu, calm down. We didn't have sex. You passed out and Hizumi brought you to me. He's right here..." The god sat back and beckoned Hizumi forward. Karyu sat up and smiled when he saw Hizumi.

"I-I'm sorry..." He said, feeling sorry for passing out on him like that.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:31 am

Hizumi was relieved to see that Karyu was alright. He gladly moved forward and pulled him into his arms. "Karyu...don't be sorry. I just...I was afraid I'd done something to you. Come on...we interrupted master..." He bowed to his god and smiled softly at Takahito before turning and leading Karyu away from the room. He wished they could have that smell in their room...or at least do the deed that causes it.

"Are you alright...I was worried. You looked so pale..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:38 am

He smiled at Hizumi and got up out of the bed. Karyu blushed when he saw the other slave in their master's bed. They really did interrupt. He gave them both a nice bow before walking out with Hizumi.

"Look, master found someone and that slave looked like he really wanted him. I'm so happy for them." He smiled as they walked, holding hands. Once in the room, he noticed the concern on Hizumi's face. The same concern that sparked his realization. "I'm fine...I...I finally got to give you what you wanted...didn't I?"

He smiled and ran his hands along Hizumi's cheeks. He could see devotion in his eyes and he hoped his own showed the same.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:43 am

Hizumi looked up at Karyu and smiled softly. "You did. More than I could've hoped for." He moved them back onto his bed and moved up his best friends body.

"May I? May I finally have you?" He leaned down to kiss Karyu, testing where his boundaries might be."[/i]
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 am

Karyu got onto the bed, his heart pounding. Hizumi was hovering over him and he instantly pulled him closer, savoring the kiss. Oh man, did he want this. He always felt incredible when Hizumi was close and now...it would be so much better. He would feel so complete. His hands ran down along his sides and under his shirt to his smooth skin.

"Yes. Please, gods, yes." He breathed, pulling at his waist so their bodies were flush against each other.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:07 am

Hizumi breathed softly. "Karyu..." He started to kiss him with passion and vigor as their clothes started to leave them. He was quite happy to see that there was some oil in the room. Moving slowly he found himself in between Karyu's legs.

"I hope I can please you as well as master..." He was worried that he wouldn't live up to the god's.

"You do want this...right?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:13 am

Karyu was trembling with desire. Never had he wanted it this much in his life. It was a gift, that they could have each other. That their master let them be with one another like this. Every touch made Karyu feel so alive, so grateful for what he had. His hands wouldn't leave Hizumi. It was as if he'd wake up from a dream and realize that Hizumi wasn't really his.

"Hizu...you're way better because....because you're the one I chose to be with." He smiled and kissed him again.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Hizumi purred as he moved to kiss and nip at Karyu's body. He hoped the other liked what he did. It was meant to be pleasing to him. Slowly his fingers dipped into the oil and moved to start prepping the blond beneath him. His own lips became occupied with Karyu's growing member. He was making sure that his new lover had plenty of distraction as he added in a second finger to start stretching him.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:02 am

Karyu was a moaning mess underneath him. Everything felt so good and he knew it was because it wasn't a moment forced onto him like his previous experiences. With the master, though he was gentle, Karyu never really wanted it. He did it anyway, to please him, but it wasn't something Karyu hoped for. Now, though, with Hizumi, he wanted it so much he couldn't help himself. He couldn't hold back the way his face was flushed with desire or how his body moved under Hizumi's touch almost too willingly. He moaned as his hands gripped the sheets beneath him, Hizumi hit that bundle of nerves inside him that made him see stars.

"H-Hizu..." He half moaned, half whined. Karyu wanted more and he didn't want to wait. "Please..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Hizumi moved to continually hit that spot that was driving his lover up a wall. "Karyu...you have a beautiful voice...don't hold it back." Hizumi was kissing and nipping at Karyu's creamy thighs. He tasted so good. It was hard to believe that he was with him now. He wanted nothing more then this night...this moment. He wanted Karyu.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:32 am

Karyu moaned louder, arching off the bed a little as Hizumi kept abusing that spot and making him dizzy. He could barely breathe, it felt so good. But he knew what Hizumi had would feel so much better. He whined and looked at his friend with needy eyes. He knew how perfect it would be to move together, feel together. Karyu was hoping he'd hold out long enough to give Hizumi everything. He wanted so much to please him.

"Please...don't make me wait anymore..." He reached out to him and pulled him close, kissing him roughly. "I want you inside of me..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am

Hizumi pulled out his fingers only to coat his member in oil. He moved into position to enter his new lover. "Tell me Karyu...did anyone have you like this in life? Feel this with you?" Hizumi pushed in, burying himself in Karyu's willing body.

"Let me know when they disappear from your mind." He started to move, leaving little time for him to adjust but that only added to his pleasure. Hizumi's hands found Karyu's hips and held them as he thrusted into him. This was a moment he thought he'd never get...and gods was he happy to be able to enjoy it.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:07 am

"Not re-Ah!" He arched off the bed a little, his hands moving to grip at Hizumi's shoulders. It hurt, but he knew it would just get better. Karyu felt so lucky to have Hizumi. He looked up at him, his eyes showing more devotion than desire. Once he started to move, Karyu rocked his hips, settling into the rhythm their bodies created with each other. He lifted his legs up around Hizumi's waist, gasping when he felt him thrust in deeper and hit that spot inside him that made his vision blur.

"Hizumi..." He moaned, his head falling back against the bed.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:36 am

Hizumi groaned when he felt Karyu's lithe legs wrap around him. "Karyu...uh.." Hizumi moved and started angle himself better. He started to hit that spot to make such beautiful music.

"Mmm...sing for me..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:22 am

"Ah, gods!!" He cried out, his eyes squeezing shut in ecstasy. Karyu gripped at Hizumi's shoulders, still rocking his hips to get more of the feeling. "Please, please...harder...nnh..."

Hizumi started using more strength and Karyu kept moaning. He leaned up and bit at his lover's ear, as if that would keep himself from losing it too much. Sex hadn't felt this good in such a long time. He never wanted it this bad before. Karyu was already tensing up from the pressure in his groin. He wasn't going to last much longer.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:33 am

Hizumi's body felt like fire. He found himself giving Karyu everything he had, hoping it pleased him. His noises were gasoline to his fire. He couldn't control his senses anymore. "Oh god! I-...Karyu...cum with me..." Hizumi felt the body beneath him clench and knew what was happening. He desperately held onto his consciousness as he came. Never before had it felt that good...that amazing. He knew it was more than just the sex. It was the fact it was Karyu. The fact he was with someone he loved deeply and truly. His body collapsed onto Karyu, completely spent.

"w-...wow..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:41 am

Karyu's nails dug into his lover's shoulders as he came, clenching tightly and moaning. Hizumi collapsed on top of him and his arms wrapped possessively around him. Karyu kissed his shoulder and held him tight as he tried to catch his breath.

"H-Hizu...I...I'm sorry it took so long..." He kissed his shoulder again. He should have noticed Hizumi months ago. He had every right to act how he did after the incident with Reo.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum