Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets racers and mechanics

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Streets racers and mechanics - Page 4 Empty Re: Streets racers and mechanics

Post  Karyu Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Karyu smirked and kept Intetsu close. Oh, they were going to have a fun day. He kissed him again, his hands rubbing the small of Intetsu's back.

"We can take a shower right now, if you want." He smiled. "And I have to admit...when I heard the bathroom door open and someone come inside when I was in the shower...I was hoping it was you."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:34 pm

"Really? You mean...I could've been with you this entire time?! And here I thought you thought I was just some snobby rich kid thinking he could do anything he wanted and was only nice to him because he lost his car in a race...that's what people usually think of me. That I'm just a little rich kid who got everything he'd ever wanted." Intetsu moved to sit on top of Karyu, rocking his hips down into him.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:00 pm

"Yeah...I thought you were a snob at first but that night when you stayed here...and ended up in my arms...so vulnerable and hopeful...I knew you were better than that." Karyu bit his lip, a little embarrassed at his confession. Intetsu was sitting on him and grinding against him. Karyu moaned and sat up so he could wrap his arms around his lover, holding him close while they kissed again.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum