Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets racers and mechanics

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Streets racers and mechanics - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets racers and mechanics

Post  Intetsu Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:17 pm

"Can I buy you that drink now? Oh. Wait." Intetsu went over to Toshi and took the title to the car. "Thank you. Oh. Never show your face on the racing scene again. You are officially banned." A smug smile was on his face as he went back to Karyu and hugged him again.

"I won...now if I can just the only other thing I want."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:21 pm

"A drink? Oh yeah. Sure." He smiled, watching as Intetsu banned Toshi. People clapped and cheered and Karyu joined in. Toshi walked away, his few loyal lackeys walking away with him. Karyu laughed and slipped his arms around Intetsu, walking away with him through the cheering crowd.

"Oh? And what else do you want?" He asked.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:25 pm

"You. I want you...but only you are allowed to decide if I'm able to have that. To give myself to you and be with you." Intetsu was thoughtful but grew silent with the realization that Karyu might not have wanted that and he might be asked to leave because of it.

"I won't do anything without your permission though. So don't worry if you don't want me like that."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Karyu stopped in his tracks, blushing a little at Intetsu's words. He wanted him? Really? He was sort of shocked. Karyu wasn't against the idea, but he hadn't thought about Intetsu like that. However, he did love the nights they would cuddle. And he'd rather be with Intetsu than anyone else. Getting together with him like that made sense. He smiled and pulled Intetsu close, kissing him tenderly. His hands gripped at the teen's sides as they kissed, showing that he definitely wanted more.

"I'd love that..." He said softly as they pulled away.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Intetsu blushed at Karyu's tender kiss. It was so sweet. God he wanted this man. "Do you have...uh, stuff? Condoms and lotion? A-at home?" It was plain to see he wasn't used to this and it embarrassed him to ask. But he wanted to make sure before they got back to the apartment since he was betting they weren't going to stop tonight.

"Oh...what about Ryuu and Ichi?" He'd already named the new Porsche. Intetsu didn't want to leave them behind.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:39 pm

"Yeah. don't worry." He smiled. It was going to be a fun night indeed. He bit his lip in anticipation. "Ichi? The Porsche?"

He laughed at Intetsu's name for the car. He loved the way Intetsu would name things. He motioned to some guys he knew and told them to take the cars to his garage. They would go back in Karyu's car and make sure the cars were safe when they got there. And then, once everything was locked up and safe, he could take Intetsu up to his apartment...and into his bed...
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Intetsu smiled at the guys and allowed Karyu to take him back in his car. "I won...I actually won. He won't go after you will he? For teaching me how to race properly?" Toshi was a scary guy and Intetsu didn't want something to happen to Karyu because of him. But he was assured nothing would and the cars were safely in the garage when they got back from their drink. A quick look over everything and they were locking up. Intetsu was excited and nervous. This was going to be a wonderful night. He was going to give himself to Karyu and finally be able to feel that pleasure.

"Come here." Intetsu grinned as he pulled Karyu into a heated kiss, moving slowly back to the bed. He just hoped this wasn't too fast for Karyu.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:49 pm

"Nah. If he tries anything, we'll call the cops. Don't worry." The drink was fun and they went back to the shop. All the cars were locked up and Karyu put extra deadlocks on all the doors. No one was getting in tonight. Everything was secure and they went up to Karyu's apartment. He was just as nervous but he was excited, too.

Intetsu pulled him close and kissed him. Karyu practically moaned. They ended up on the bed and Karyu's hands slipped up under Intetsu's shirt, scratching lightly as their kisses became hotter and more demanding. Why didn't he try this sooner?
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Intetsu let out a soft moan when Karyu scratched him. That felt...oddly good. He wanted more. More contact, more moans, more...everything. Intetsu's hands were working his clothes and removing them all to where they were on the bed in just boxers and still liplocked. He moved a leg to pull Karyu down onto him, grinding their erections together. A loud moan escaped the teen as he did.

"Karyu...I want you..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:57 pm

There was a mess of tangled clothes and soon they were in just their boxers, hands gripping at heated skin. Karyu was flushed, realizing how much he'd been wanting this. When Intetsu grinded them together, he moaned. He slid his hand down Intetsu's side and into his boxers, stroking him lightly.

"I-I know...I want you, too." He said, his voice breathy and needy. It had been a while since he actually could enjoy sex. The past year or so, he's been used by Toshi, taken even though he didn't want it. Raped so the old bastard could get off. Sure it got Karyu some cars and customers but he was past that. Now...he wanted to saver this...because he really wanted it.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Intetsu gasped when Karyu's hand found his length. "Please Karyu..." He wanted prepared and taken. Wanted to feel the other and be his. Intetsu wanted to go all night and sleep most the next day away with him. He just hoped that Karyu would give him the chance and would actually go all night.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:17 pm

He moaned at Intetsu's plea and pulled away only enough to grab the lube and condom from under his bed. He kissed Intetsu's stomach as he pulled off his boxers, smiling at the sight before him. Intetsu was flushed and trembling and needy all laid out for him. Karyu loved it. He coated his fingers and slipped them between Intetsu's pale thighs to prep him. Karyu kissed him again, taking his time to prep him so he could savor Intetsu's reactions.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Intetsu moaned softly when he felt him start to prep him. It was a weird feeling but he didn't mind it at all. Karyu was taking his time though and but the time he added a third finger, Intetsu was rocking his hips to meet them. He wanted more...needed more.

"Karyu...you tease me...please...I need to feel you." He was looking deep into the other's eyes to show him just how bad he needed him. His own hands were moving to stroke the blonde's length.

"Please...give me everything."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Intetsu's noises were really getting to him. He groaned, sinking his teeth into Intetsu's neck enough to leave a mark. Karyu shuddered when he felt Intetsu's hand on his length. He couldn't take it anymore. He pulled his boxers off and coated himself, giving Intetsu one last kiss before pushing himself in, moaning softly at the heat.

"Nnnh...Intetsu..." He moaned, burying his face in the crook of his neck. It felt so good to be like this with him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Hmm...no condom...okeh. Intetsu didn't mind that a bit. He moved and met Karyu's thrust. Oh that felt nice. His own hands were on his new lovers' back. "Don't hold back anything...I can take it. Give me everything you can...I want to scream in pleasure, knowing nothing but you..." Intetsu licked his ear and moved closer to him. This was too good to imagine. He was happy he finally got what he wanted and was surprised to find this was what he'd wanted when he first started talking to Karyu. He wanted to be with him like this.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Intetsu licking his ear sent a shiver down his spine and he moaned. He started moving, slowly, with long, sensual thrusts to savor every feeling. His hands clawed lightly along Intetsu's sides and gripped at his hips. Why on earth had they not done this sooner? It felt so good to have Intetsu writhing beneath him. He suddenly started thrusting hard, bringing more force into his movements. He wanted to have Intetsu moaning in pleasure, though the begging was quite wonderful.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:34 am

Intetsu loved the long, strong thrusts that Karyu was giving him. He was thrilled to even get the chance of feeling him. "Karyu...please...more..." The teen gripped the headboard as Karyu's thrusts got harder and faster. His body reacted perfectly. It was intense, hot, and amazing. The pleasure that was rippling through him was...indescribable.

"Karyu...oh god...ah...yes! Ah..." Intetsu was trying not to sound too wonton or lose himself completely, though he knew there was great pleasure in losing himself in another's arms. Just the fact that it was Karyu made it even harder to resist. His body language and moans were telling Karyu that the harder he went, the more Intetsu would enjoy it.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:56 am

Karyu gripped harder at Intetsu's hips, thrusting with all his strength. Beads of sweat rolled down his back and he shivered.

"Inte...tetsu....nnnh...." He moaned, pounding into him. It felt so good and Intetsu's voice went right through him. It didn't take long for the pressure to coil in his groin. He sunk his teeth into Intetsu's neck, his hand slipping from his hip to his neglected erection to pump him along with his erratic thrusts. He was so close but he just had to make Intetsu come first.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:05 am

"Karyu...karyu...ah! Oh god! There...ah...Karyu harder...ah!" Intetsu let himself fall and for his entire being to be lost in the pleasure that was his new lover. His body was rippling with pleasure. Karyu was hitting his prostrate dead on and not stopping or slowling down. He was even pumping him to stimulate more. Intetsu didn't think he could hold out any longer.

"I-I'm gonna...oh god...Karyu!" The teen went from gripping the head board to gripping Karyu's shoulders and back. His back was off the bed and he knew his orgasm had hit him full force. Nothing had ever felt this good...it was...amazing.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:18 am

Karyu moaned at how tightly Intetsu clenched around him. It didn't take much more for him to have his release. He was dizzy with white stars blurring his vision. Damn, how come it took them this long to finally have sex? He pulled out of the younger teen and reached for a towel that was at the foot of the bed so he could clean off his new lover. He kissed Intetsu softly, still feeling a little breathless. Karyu laid back and tried to catch his breath.

"Intetsu...you better not leave again...."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Intetsu's eyes were shining with adoration and caring. "I won't...not until you tell me to." He meant it too. Intetsu stayed with Karyu all night but come morning he found that he was horny again and wanting Karyu...

"Karyu, good morning...forgive me...I'm a teen with a high sexual dexterity." He blushed but started to kiss his lover to see if he could get him in the mood.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:01 pm

"Good." He smiled. They eventually fell asleep and Karyu help Intetsu close, snuggling against him for warmth. It was so nice not to be alone and to know that he had Intetsu somewhere safe, away from his abusive father.

In the morning, Intetsu was already looking for more. Karyu was woken up by his soft voice and his kisses. He smirked and ran a hand along Intetsu's side. "What, aren't you sore?" He asked groggily, pulling him close for another kiss.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:06 pm

"Mmm...a little...but I can't help it. You were so amazing last night and...well when I woke up and thought about it. I wanted more...I hope I don't tire you out." Intetsu grinned as he started to tease Karyu's nipples. He was hoping that Karyu would want it as much as he did.

"I'll be good all day. I promise."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Karyu chuckled but soon found himself interested at the way Intetsu's lips felt on his skin. He reached out and ran his fingers through the younger teen's dark hair and smiled at him.

"Who says you have to be good? I thought you looked incredibly sexy with grease on your face." He pulled him close and kissed him hungrily, his hands trailing along his sides. "As long as you don't leave, I'll give you anything i can give.'
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Intetsu moaned into Karyu's demanding kiss. He looked sexy with grease on his face? Karyu was such a grease monkey. "Well then I'll be sure to finish the day with grease on my face so I'll have to go take a shower..." Hopefully his new lover understood what that meant.

"You know...when I left because of Toshi...I...I wanted to join you in the shower. I was just afraid you'd tell me to get out and that it wasn't appropriate or something."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum