Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets racers and mechanics

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Streets racers and mechanics - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets racers and mechanics

Post  Karyu Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:19 pm

The gun fell to his side when he realized who it was.

"Intetsu!" He was shocked. The other teen was crying and shaking. Karyu set the gun down and made his way over to him, smiling. The smile faded when he saw those bruises. His mouth hung open and he pulled Intetsu closer to get a better look.

"He beat you again? Intetsu...these past weeks...he's been keeping you hostage, hasn't he?" He was shocked. He never figured that was why Intetsu hadn't been coming by. "Come on. Let's go upstairs, where it's warm."

He took Intetsu back up to his little apartment above the back garage. He had heat and that would probably make Intetsu feel better. He sat the teen down at the table and sat himself near him.

"Tell me what happened..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 am

Intetsu was looking at the gun the entire time. He was shaking by the time he got up to the apartment. "I-I...I was trying to see you...he kept catching me and eventually just locked me in my room...the windows were sealed shut s-so I couldn't get out that way. I tried so hard. I wanted to learn and be good at racing. I-I wanted to win Ryuu back but instead lost Taka...dad-...he took him and c-crushed him! He's in the back yard...just a big block of metal. I'm sorry...I tried to come I really did." He was trying to stop his tears but just ended up curling up on the bed he was on.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:21 am

Intetsu was practically hysterical. Karyu didn't know how to respond. He got Intetsu a glass of water and brought a thicker blanket over to set on him.

"Here. Calm down. Does he know you're gone? I mean...does he know where you'd run away to?" He tried to sound comforting as he rubbed Intetsu's back. He didn't know what to do to help him. Poor guy.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:49 am

Karyu gave him some water and Intetsu drank it but was still shaking. "I'm sorry...he doesn't kn-know...he won't look for me here. I'll only stay one night...I don't want to put you out. Thank you...for giving me a place to hide and calm down." The man hugged Karyu and moved to the floor, curling up there. He was bundled up and warmer then before. It was warm. He just hoped Karyu wasn't making plans tonight with anyone. That would be bad...

"I'm sorry for putting you out. I can go sleep in a car down there if you need me to. I kind of just...showed up."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:54 am

Karyu smiled, glad he could do something for the guy. He frowned when Intetsu moved to lay on the floor, though. What kind of host was he, to let his guest sleep on the floor?

"Intetsu...you could have my bed..." He said. It wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep but it was better than the floor right?

Intetsu seemed not to have heard him, though, so Karyu shrugged and turned the light off. He kicked his pants off and curled up under the blankets.

"Well...wake me up if you need anything, okay? I'm right here." He said, even though he wasn't really all that tired. He wanted to make Intetsu smile and be happy but he didn't know how.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:02 am

Intetsu started to get cold in the middle of the night and moved up to the bed. He was still wrapped in the blanket but crawled under Karyu's too. "Karyu? I-I'm cold..." He moved a little closer so he could start to feel his body heat radiate. He wanted more but knew it wasn't proper...that and he had to leave in the morning.

"Thank you...for everything."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 am

Karyu eventually fell asleep but was woken sometime in the night by Intetsu laying down next to him and getting under his blankets. He smiled a little and let the other teen come close. He fell back asleep but did not stay still. Intetsu was warm and Karyu suddenly wanted that warmth. He moved closer and eventually put his arms around him, nuzzling against him. Sleep became easier when he had someone cuddling with him. He didn't know why but it was nice.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:05 am

Intetsu slept soundly after crawling in bed but woke up to a surprise. Karyu....holding him tight. It was extremely warm too. "Karyu, you are an amazing heater my friend. Thank you...good morning." The man smiled softly and shed a layer of blankets along with the one he was still curled up in. Karyu was able to keep him warm no problem.

"I've never woken up like this before. It's rather nice..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:58 am

He grumbled something in his sleep, pulling Intetsu tighter to him and nuzzling against him even more. Karyu just did not want to wake up. But Intetsu's voice pulled him out of it. He laid back and stretched, his mouth opening in a small yawn. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Intetsu. Karyu sat up, resisting the temptation to just pull the other teen close again and fall back asleep.

"Hey....how'd you end up here?" He smiled, reaching out to brush the hair off Intetsu's face. He didn't remember Intetsu getting up from the floor and crawling into his bed.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:25 pm

"I got cold...I hope you don't mind. I just...I get cold easy." Intetsu blushed and got out of bed. He was up and getting his things. It wasn't long before he came back over to Karyu and hugged him.

"I'm sorry I ruined your night...I'll go now. Thank you for helping me." He smiled, wishing he could stay and race...well that guy got what he wanted. He was out of the racing scene and it didn't look like he was going back.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 pm

"That's alright. I didn't mind it." He smiled and got up out of bed when Intetsu did. Karyu walked over to the kitchen and started making some coffee. There was still a smile on his face as he turned back to Intetsu but the other teen was packing up his things to leave.

"Hey, you don't have to leave. I said you can stay here if you wanted to. You didn't ruin anything." He went over to Intetsu and took his bag off his shoulder, tossing it on the floor. "Come on. Have some coffee, we'll walk down to the diner for some breakfast and then we'll work on a car. How's that sound?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 pm

"A-are you sure...I thought you might have had someone coming over after the race...food sounds really good. I haven't eaten in a few days." Intetsu was more than happy to get food. A great big omlet with everything in it sounded like a good plan.

"You're still willing to teach me? That'd be wonderful! You're so nice to me...I'm sorry I'm trouble." His mood was brighter though and Intetsu wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. That was good at least.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:35 am

"No no no. I don't have anyone that would come over. I may seem pretty popular at the track but I've never taken anyone home with me." He said, shrugging a little as he went to his dresser for some clean clothes. He heard Intetsu say he hadn't eaten in days and it made his blood boil. If he ever got his hands on Intetsu's father, he'd kill him. How dare anyone hurt someone they love...their own child, even?

After getting dressed and going out to eat, Karyu brought Intetsu back to the garage to work on one of the cars. He'd seen him eying his old blue car and he smirked. He'd wait for a special occasion to give him the keys. He'd wait until Intetsu was happy...and better at racing. He took him to the track with a few older cars that would be perfect to train him with. After a full day of racing and tuning up cars, he was beat.

Back in his apartment, smile still stuck on his face, he laughed at the grease smear on Intetsu's face.

"You get those after a hard day's work but, I have to tell you, it's very becoming on you." He smirked. He liked having the other teen around. It was nice to have someone to talk to.

"Listen, I'm going to go take a shower, so don't you disappear. Alright?" With another smile, he grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom to bathe. A hot shower always felt good after a long day.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:49 am

Intetsu was thrilled to be working on cars and learning to race better. But as Karyu was in the shower, Toshi came in. "Oh if it isn't little losing teen wonder. Didn't I tell you to stay out of the racing scene? Karyu doesn't need you tampering with cars and ruining his rep. He actually has a job. You're only going to destroy him you pathetic weasel. Now go. I don't want to hear of you being here again. Not working on my cars. Karyu needs his concentration. Go on. Shoo." Intetsu watched the man go into the shower where Karyu was. He was with that guy?...and Intetsu was bad for business...oh. Karyu was just being nice but Intetsu was putting him out. At least today was fun he supposed.

"Back to hell then..." Gathering his things Intetsu left a note for Karyu and walked out. He was grateful for everything the other did but he wouldn't jeopardize what Karyu had and worked hard to build. He'd just go home and suffer. It was his fault anyway. The note was on the table by the engine.

Sorry...I didn't mean to cause trouble. Thank you for everything Karyu...I'm grateful. You still could've told me no...I'm sorry I hurt your business.

Thanks again,
Intetsu
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:15 am

Karyu was suddenly bombarded in the shower by Toshi. He pushed the older man back, yelling at him to leave. Damn. He was sort of hoping Intetsu would have joined him. Where the hell did Toshi come from? He yelled at the older man and shoved him against the tile wall as he rushed out of the bathroom. Intetsu wasn't there, though. And Toshi was right behind him, grabbing him and pushing him to the bed. Karyu yelled for him to stop, yelled for Intetsu. Someone had to stop this brute from taking what he wanted from Karyu, whenever he wanted it.

The next day, sporting bruises and a black eye, he wandered the yard. He smoked and wondered where Intetsu went, why he wasn't there when he so desperately needed a friend. The note only confused him. Toshi must have said something. It bothered him, though, that Intetsu just left and assumed Karyu didn't want him there. Why were people always running away from him? However, there, on the floor near his bed, was a broken gold locket. A woman's locket. Karyu didn't know where it came from but he assumed it was Intetsu's and that it held significant value for him to come back for it.

Karyu really wanted to see him again.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:25 am

Intetsu was sitting in his cell thinking about Karyu. He wanted him...wanted to be near him. "Karyu..." He moved to hold his locket but found it was gone. Panic ran through him. Oh no...where was it? As quickly as he could, he snuck out. His father was asleep in the living room and didn't wake up thank god. He felt bad for going back over to Karyu's but he had to get that necklace.

"K-karyu? I know. I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to be here. I just-...I lost my mom's locket. It's all I have of her. Did you find a small gold locket?" Intetsu was afraid of getting yelled at. Karyu's back was turned away from him. He didn't want to upset him or Toshi but he had to get that locket...he had to.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:35 am

"Stop apologizing so much..." He said when he finally heard the voice. Intetsu. Why did he leave? Karyu turned to face him, the black eye as evident as the hurt in his expression. "I...I can't believe you left...I thought....I thought it was rather obvious that I wanted you around."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, trying to think of something else to say. "What if I do have this locket? You left...I needed a friend and you left me to be used by that bastard. Why?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:48 am

Intetsu's jaw dropped. Toshi...Toshi used him!? "B-but...he said...a-and you were so nice! I didn't know...I'm sorry. I'm here now. I didn't know he'd-I thought you guys were-t-that's what he said! I can do whatever you need me to. I'm here...I won't leave till you tell me okeh?" The teen moved to Karyu slowly afraid to be hit but he hugged him eventually.

"What did he do to you?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:53 am

Intetsu's reaction surprised him. How could he listen to anything Toshi said. The old man was just sleezy. Sure, he made the rules in the racing scene but that would change soon. Karyu told him he would no longer work on any of his cars or any of the cars his lackeys drove. Sure, that was taking a hit in the business department but it was to keep him sane. And safe.

Karyu hugged back, not making any move to let go.

"It's nothing he hasn't already done before. I'm just done with it. I didn't think he would show up like that. He usually isn't that bold..." He finally released Intetsu and pulled the locket out of his pocket. "Here...but...stay with me?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:25 am

Karyu did have his locket. Oh thank god! He took the necklace with tears in his eyes. It wasn't thought through or anything but he wrapped his arms around Karyu and kissed him. "Thank you...this necklace means everything to me. I won't leave you. I'll stay till you tell me to leave." He was happy though. He was wanted around the garage. Now he just had to get Karyu back on his feet.

"What can I do to help you? I want to help you get passed what I sorta let happen last night by not staying. Name it and it's done okeh? I want to earn my keep."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Karyu smiled at Intetsu, glad to see him happy. The kiss sort of surprised him but it wasn't anything bad. He didn't mind it.

"Good..." He hugged him back. He liked having Intetsu around. "I'm alright. It's not like he's never had his way with me before. I fought back though...I told him I don't want anything to do with him."

He shrugged and walked towards one of the cars in the garage, lifting the hood up. "Well...I guess we should get to work, then..."

He seemed sad but he wanted Intetsu to stay near him. He really just didn't want to be alone.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:31 pm

"We certainly can." Intetsu tried his best to make Karyu happy. The days passed and he found himself never wanting to leave. They were just together in their own bubble of happiness. Or at least he was. Intetsu had gotten very good at driving. It made him sad after every practice with the car though. He didn't have one of his own to race with...and he was racing for pink slips. If he lost someone else's car?...there would be no saving him. So the teen just sat on Karyu's bed, curled up, wondering how he was going to acquire a car to race with. To race and beat Toshi with.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Karyu was certainly happy. Intetsu's company was something he treasured. He was so used to being alone and it was nice to have someone to hang out with. Then there were those nights they would cuddle. Karyu loved it. Intetsu was becoming a better racer and was winning while racing one of Karyu's cars. Then there was the night Toshi wanted to race him for pink slips again. Karyu didn't want him to but he could see determination in Intetsu's eyes. He took a walk, smoking cigarettes and trying to think. It looked like now would be a good time to give Intetsu his car.

He went into the apartment to see Intetsu curled up on the bed. Karyu came over and ran his hand along Intetsu's back.

"Hey...I have something for you...but you have to smile first." He said, holding out the title for Ryuu.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Intetsu looked up at Karyu and smiled. "What is it? You can't really be giving me one of your cars just so I have a chance to lose him too?...Oh my god. Are you kidding? Ryuu? B-but how? Toshi had him! You got Ryuu back for me? Karyu you're the best!" Intetsu was so happy that he ended up kissing Karyu again before running down to find his lost car. There he was...the car he'd slept in. Oh the irony. Intetsu was like a kid on Christmas. This was amazing. They went to the races but Toshi was being overly confident.

"That piece of shit again? Alright. Well I have no problem winning it back again. Though Karyu can't be a whore to get it back again. You lose it this time and I'll give you it as a nice present. In a nice blue square. Let's race." Intetsu felt a pang of sadness for Taka. His lost car. But he trudged forward and was going to make sure that he won. The race was intense and really close up to the end when Intetsu slammed on the gas despite the sharp turn ahead and drifted around the corner to the finish line. He'd won. Not just won, but won Toshi's Porsche.

"I won! Karyu, I won!" This time Intetsu kissed him knowingly and it showed through the kiss. "Thank you...for everything. I couldn't have done this without you."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:06 pm

He was glad to make Intetsu happy. The teen's smile was something Karyu had started to crave. The race that night was intense. Karyu was on edge and nervous. People were trying to talk to him but he was way too preoccupied. He was so worried for Intetsu. Not about losing the car but...Karyu was afraid he would be hurt.

After the race, he ran down to congratulate Intetsu. The teen ended up in his arms and was kissing him. Karyu's heart skipped a beat, the shock on his face as they pulled away. He kept Intetsu close, though.

"Good job tonight, Intetsu..." He said, smiling and running his fingers through Intetsu's dark hair. He felt like he wanted to say more but he didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to express how he felt.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum