Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last of a Great Race

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Last of a Great Race - Page 4 Empty Re: Last of a Great Race

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Kanon felt Miku kiss his head and fell asleep. He didn't wake till much later with Mally by his side. [b"He is a good man Kanon. The man they came after. That god. He cleaned up the palace and told me to make sure you were alright when you woke up. I can see it in him. He loves you. Very much. He was very tired though. Cleaning takes a lot out of me too."[/b] Kanon looked at Mally and smiled softly. He moved off the bed and over to Miku, kissing him softly.

"Thank you for not hurting her..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Miku's eyes didn't open, but he still spoke to him, "She's important to you... thus she's important to me..." He moved to curl into him a bit, still appearing to be asleep. The water Faerie from before flew in, sitting herself on Kanon's shoulder. "He's worried about you you know? He fears you will never trust him again..." The small creature smiled sadly down at the God, "Lord Miku has never really had someone like you before, he's always been alone, since he was still a small child. But that is how all Gods are, they're raised by all creatures so that they may learn to be excepting to all... I just... I think his darkness holds a grudge against most Human's because of what they did here. Please don't hold it against them..." She moved and kissed the Gods forehead then moved to Mally, looking at her curiously before smiling again, "You will be most welcomed here, you have a gift with animals." No more was said as she flew off.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Mally stared wide eyed at the faerie and followed her to the spring. "Amazing...wait come back! Tell me about yourself...what are you? How you came to be..." Kanon didn't pay attention. He moved and laid down with Miku, curling up with him.

[i]"I trust you...I love you...and nothing will change that. I'm just worried about you is all. I didn't know Akiharu existed. That's what caught me off guard. I'm still here and always yours.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:49 pm

A day passed and he finally woke up, Kanon was still there too... Smiling brightly he cuddled closer to him, He loved him so much... "Hey... wake up my love... I have a surprise for you." He knew it was the middle of the night, but the meadow just outside his window was lit with the sparkles of several faeries celebrating a new life.

"The Faeries queen just gave birth, they're celebrating, it's a rare thing to see. I've only seen it twice in my life." He pulled Kanon into his lap and held him close, his lover still seemed pretty sleepy... "I love you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Kanon got up with Miku and allowed him to guide him to the fountain. Mally was there with the faeries and comforting the queen. It quite a sight to see so many gathered in one place.

"Wow...they give off a wonderful glow." The elf stayed close to his lover as they moved to join the circle greeting the child.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Miku smiled and settled down into the grass with Kanon beside him, "They do, oh look!" The Queen rose and came forward towards Miku and Kanon, "My Lords, this is my first daughter, the future Queen, Ellone. This year has been a blessed one for us all." Miku smiled sweetly at her and bowed his head, "That it has been m'lady, may you both be blessed in the future."

He put an arm around Kanon and held him close, "Mally seems quite happy here... Though I need to apologize to her for what I did to everyone... I feel terrible." He killed her family... but he would gladly take care of her as though she were family.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Kanon smiled at the little one and found that everything was at peace again. He noticed that Mally didn't see sad at all over everything, just happy and thankful that Kanon was alive.

"I think she'll be alright...Miku. I was in the other realm for hundreds of years right? Then...how did Master Kona and Shinzu live so long? Humans live 100 years at most...how could they have lived nearly triple that?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:41 pm

"They've... been killing and kidnapping Demi-Gods... Using their life force to extend their own. They must have thought if they stole my life they would live forever... But Shinzu was foiled. I do not know about Kona though..." Miku watched as Mally played with the other faeries... it was adorable...

"Kanon... You don't... Think you'll regret this do you? You're not just staying now because you fear him... are you?" Miku had helped him stand and led him to walk in the woods. The moon was high and lit the entire area perfectly. It was beautiful and peaceful, something he hoped would help their current situation.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Kanon went walking with Miku and felt bad for the way he'd acted. "Do I fear him?....yes. I do. But as to him being the reason I'm staying with you? Miku give me your hand." The elf took his lover's hand and put it on his chest, then resting his own forehead against Miku's. He was letting him feel all the emotions he had. Everything from the fear of Akiharu to the overwhelming passion, trust, and love for Miku.

"You tell me the reason I'm staying with you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:08 am

Miku felt it all, but his love and trust was much stronger than his fear. He smiled and pulled him into a tight embrace, "Forgive me for questioning you... I love you so much Kanon. I want to be here with you forever just like this, happy and in love." He kissed him happily before stepping back and taking his hand, continuing their walk.

They walked the woods until dawn, where they found themselves walking back into their home. "Sorry I kept you out all night--" "Miku-san!" Mally ran down the hall and lept into Miku's arms, "H-hello little one--" "Do you have any children Miku-san?"

"I do not have any of my own. God's normally don't have children for the sake of having children, the people we guard are like our children."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:44 am

"Can I be one then? I want to be your child! Kanon is staying with you and I want to too. Pleeasseeee~?" Kanon laughed a little at Mally and waited for her to get down so they could go back home.

"You want to stay with us then Mally?"

"Umm...actually I was hoping to stay with Miko. She's really nice. I like her."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:57 am

Miku was unsure how to answer, luckily Kanon had his back. "That will be up to Miko, but I'm sure she'd love your company. In fact... I believe I sense her outside in the gardens, maybe if you're quick you can catch her." Mally smiled brightly and ran towards the gardens, "I would say Mally has a liking for Miko. I hope it works out for them... Much like it has for us."

Miku had led them back to his room and laid down above him on their bed, smiling down at him, "Is there something on your mind still? Something is off but I can't sense what."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:30 am

Kanon smiled at Mally as she ran to the garden to catch Miko. They went to their room and laid down. There was something still nagging at him. He just didn't know what. Miku sensed it too though.

"I don't know...I'm not I just know something is still a bit off."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:56 pm

"Hopefully it's nothing bad or too serious..." Miku nuzzled his neck and kissed it softly. He loved giving kisses to him there, it always made him shiver and that only served to excite him more so. Those kisses soon turned into nips and his hands started roaming over his body... He was a bit horny... but he was hoping that maybe this would distract Kanon from whatever was bothering him, maybe even make his a little more aggressive and claim him this time. That is, if they got to that point.

"My Lord! I have the plans for the Spring Festival like you asked-- Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt..." The Wood Nymph that came in was blushing behind a scroll. Miku sighed and sat up, "It's alright, go ahead and tell me the plans please." The Nymph was quick to bounce back and continue her ramble on the Festival and his plans. Miku liked the plans, but Kanon was being a huge distraction to him... He wanted to b alone with him... that seemed to be a feat in itself though...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Miku was getting him turned on again...but then someone came in and interrupted. Kanon groaned inwardly. The plans sounded like fun for whatever they were. The elf however wanted to do something else. He sat up and moved behind his lover, kissing his back softly. His arms moved around Miku to rest on his chest. He was hoping to arouse him enough to send the nymph away until morning.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Oh Kanon was really trying to make him crack... And he was very close. But Miku had to keep his emotions in check, at least while the Nymph was in here. "That sounds perfect my friend, Any other changes I will leave up to you. You've yet to let me down so far. Thank you." Miku smiled gently and watched his servant go, quickly after he pulled Kanon around and into his lap. He laid back with his lover above him, "You tease me my love... Kanon... Claim me?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:51 pm

The servant left shortly after and Miku had him above him. Claim him? Kanon was still kissing his body and adoring him with as much passion as he could but he soon stopped to look his lover in the eyes.

"I don't know how good I'll be but I can try." He wanted to please Miku. Give him the best night of his extremely long life. He was only there for a short time of his life. Kanon wanted to make a good impression on him. He started to kiss down Miku's body, ready to remove his clothes.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:24 am

"You'll be perfect... You're my lover." Miku's body was reacting to everything Kanon did to him. He moaned softly as their clothing was removed and their bodies touched. Kanon might not think he knew what he doing, Miku begged to differ. Everything felt so amazing... He couldn't wait to tell Kanon about their ceremony. What Kanon didn't know... was that their joining together would make him immortal as well.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 pm

Kanon moaned when their bodies met. He was the dominant one though. It blew his mind to know that. Kanon moved to kissing and nipping at the god's thighs. He slowly moved to take his member into his mouth and was trying his hardest to be good at what he was doing. The elf really had no clue at all of what to do. Just what Miku did to him last night.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum