Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last of a Great Race

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Last of a Great Race - Page 2 Empty Re: Last of a Great Race

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:21 pm

"The only one I feel attached to is you...I suppose I need time to gain back my feeling of home and this realm." Kanon sat quiet for a little and listened to Miku talk. It was soothing to hear him. "You were there on my birth?...my family was very close to you, weren't they? Did you know me...as an actual person I mean, before I was taken?" Kanon moved and sat up, looking down at Miku as he did. This was something well beyond him. The feeling he had that he was meant to be near this god. Meant to be in his presence.

"Was I a good person? Kind, generous...good?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:49 pm

"That they were, they were my closest friends... Oh yes, I knew you as I child. You were such a sweet child, I loved to be around you. And once you could finally walk and talk on your own you were very curious of me, always asking questions and wanting to play... It was the best time in my life." Kanon was above him now, looking down at him with the same curious eyes.

"You were the best person that anybody could have asked for. And I can honestly say I missed you the most out of all the Elves, you don't even know what seeing you alive has done for me." His hand reached to stroke his tanned cheek, a soft smile growing on his features. It wasn't hard to tell that Miku was pleased to have Kanon here with him... He just wished that he could tell him more... Their betrothal meant so much to him, he hated not sharing it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Kanon watched Miku as he spoke. There was so much emotion...so much pulling him close. He didn't know what more to do. Or what to do with it all. When Miku touched his cheek and looked up into his eyes something burst inside him. A feeling he was unfamiliar with. It was excitement and worry and happiness all at once. Leaning down the elf didn't stop himself from capturing Miku's lips even though the god wasn't his to take in such ways. But he still allowed himself that tiny bit of happiness. When he pulled back he was blushing slightly.

"I-I am sorry. Forgive me, that was rude."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:08 pm

The God was surprised by the sudden motion, but he happily accepted and went along with it. This was his mate, his betrothed... He had to tell him. After that... there would be no hiding it.

"Don't be. You were following what your senses told you was right. Before... back in the woods I... lied to you. You asked if you had a mate or a promised marriage... The day you were born, I knew that that was the day that the love of my life had been brought to this world. I followed the pull to your families home, you were bundled up in your mothers arms and I... I couldn't help but to be entrances by you. Then after a few hundred years your father wanted to set up your betrothal... You were betrothed to me.

"I guess I was... afraid of what you would think if I'd told you you were betrothed to a man. If it was meant to be you would come on your own terms... Which you did, I am sorry for keeping things from you... I thought that maybe you would be happier with one of your own kind. I... I could make a female for you." The weather outside grew gloomy as Miku's happiness started to fall.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Kanon heard what Miku told him and was surprised to find himself infuriated. Not because he lied to him but because he was so willing to give him up. "Don't. If you want me and it is meant to be then do not offer up something else. If I am what you want then take me. Don't offer up another route...you'll only delay the inevitable and get someone else's feelings hurt." Kanon was just about straddling the god now and look down at him with smoldering anger, anger that was turning to passion quickly.

"Which road will you travel down my lord? Having me now? Or giving me to someone else only to have me come back to you?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:21 pm

Miku leaned up and quickly pulled him into a kiss, letting his passion and desires be knowns through that kiss, "I would die without you, And I would reather die than to be without you ever again." The God flipped them to where he on top, "I'm sorry to have offended you. I could never give you away so easily... You are what keeps me alive... My soulmate, my lover, my everything." He kissed him again, trailing all over his body and letting him know that he adored only him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:29 pm

"Then don't say things you don't mean." Kanon had never once done anything like this. And never even thought of it going this fast...yet it seemed that his entire being knew the god. His mind flashed just like it had in the Elven homes. He was in this bed but younger...laying with Miku and kissing him. They were in pants but no shirts and were quite a tangled mess of limbs.

"Mi-chan...I love you...with all of my heart and soul. Even if we are apart and something happens...I will remember you. My heart will always know you..." It faded just as the other one had and Kanon sat up to look around.

"I...I've been in this room before. With you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Now that was a painful thing to have to remember... Kanon was getting things back slowly. Like how they used to be... It tore at his heart a little... "Yes... You have been. Several times. The one just before the Humans took you away though... that was the best and worst night. I wanted to keep you here, I had a bad feeling about you leaving... but you insisted that you had to be home to be with your father in the morning... Morning never came for your people though."

Miku stroked his cheek lovingly, "We don't have to rush. We have forever." He smiled and kissed his forehead, moving to lay next to him and holding him protectively. "I love you Kan-kun... I always have..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Kanon pulled Miku close and snuggled into his arms. "You were still right to have let me go. I would have been angry with you if you had kept me...and then wondering if I could have saved them..." The elf curled into the god and nestled himself perfectly against him. He felt like he had finally gotten home.

"This is where I belong...and where I will stay...forever."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:50 am

Miku smiled down at him, kissing the top of his head. This was perfect, life for him was now complete... Kanon was back, he was alive. He had his soul mate back. "Hmm... Guess we wont be needing to prepare you a room now. Not that I'm complaining, I love having you close. I feel better with you here... Complete."

Grinning he pulled him to lay above him, "And here I shall keep you. I wont let anything take you away again..." He kissed he neck tenderly and settled back into the bed, his eyes felt heavy and he was ready to fall asleep with his lover close.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Kanon smiled down at Miku and kissed him again. "Good. Because I'm not going anywhere." The elf moved to the side but kept long leg over Miku. He cuddled back into him and let his eyes fall shut. It was so easy to fall asleep in this bed...with Miku. He knew this would be where he was going to stay. It didn't stop the really bad feeling he had though. Like something was going to come and shake his world again. Maybe he was just paranoid.

"Good night my lord." The elf fell asleep as the sentence ended. This was long overdue...he needed rest. Not just sleep, but rest. Finally after 2oo years he was getting it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Miku smiled, he'd have to get him to stop calling him Lord... But that would come after sleeping next to his lover. It had been nearly 200 long years since he'd held him this close. Kanon looked a little bit older now, definitely more mature... He loved him though. No matter what he would always love him. He promised his father a long time ago that he would always take care of him, now more than ever he needed to uphold that.

--

Morning came, the skies were bright and clear, the birds were singing, everything buzzed with life... More so than usual. Moaning a bit he tried to move and stretch, but found he couldn't due to a heaviness above him... But then he remembered, Kanon was there, he'd come home. He stroked his soft hair and moved from bellow him, he knew Kanon wouldn't stir from his sleep until after he had left the room, but he would leave him a note to come to the spring.

With the note in place Miku walked from the room and down the short distance to the mineral springs, the water sparkled off of his skin as he stripped down. He hoped Kanon would join him... "Lord Akiharu! Most grave news... Humans were spotted coming through the portal at first light! They have yet to move, but they're back and we fear the worst my Lord..." A water Faerie had burst from the water, her features were trembling as she spoke. It couldn't have been a coincidence that Kanon managed to come back only to be followed by humans...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Kanon woke up the next morning to an empty bed. There was a note though. Spring? Quietly the elf left the bed and went to find his way to the Spring. Lucky for him the nymph from yesterday found him and pointed him in the right direction. He smiled softly and blushed when he saw Miku stripped all the way down.

"My lord?" Kanon moved over to Miku to see his features. Something was wrong...very very wrong.

"What is it? Is something wrong?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Miku was staring ahead, racking his mind for things he could do to protect this realm and Kanon... He couldn't hold one over the other, though he knew that the realm should have come first. Kanon's voice brought him back though, "Humans have shown up... Not as many as the last time, but they are here... Kanon... Do you remember how you got here? Did anyone follow you? I... I don't want to risk losing you again..." The God looked up at Kanon with fear in his eyes...

"Join me...? I want to be close to you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:08 pm

"What? They...no. I don't. I was working with the horses when I was thrown off and woke up here. I can go talk to them...maybe they came looking for me. I'll stay with you...I promise." Kanon pulled Miku to him and kissed him softly but passionately.

"I'll see what they want. Maybe they'll leave once they know I'm safe and happy."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:16 pm

"Kanon... Kanon don't..." Kanon kissed him, he felt a little better, but he couldn't shake the feeling of dread that came over him at the thought of Kanon talking to them...

"Don't go... Please, you don't know what they want or if they'll let you come back... Kanon I have a bad feeling about this..." Miku was begging him with his eyes, "They took you before... They wont hesitate to take you again..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Kanon sighed but nodded. He couldn't argue that. "Then send someone that wouldn't be noticed to spy on them. Find out what they want. What they're doing here. That way you can prepare for whatever it is." The elf moved to look toward where he felt humans. He could only guess two reasons he could sense them. A, he knew them and had bonds with them and that's how. Or B, they were in his old village again and he was still connected to that place.

"I'll stay here...I won't worry you like that."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Miku got out of the water without thinking, wrapping his arms around him and hugging him close. "I'm sorry... Maybe I'm being foolish and paranoid... But something in the air is off. Something is going to happen and I fear the worst..." The worst being his own demise... but he wouldn't share such negative things with Kanon...

"Come on... join me in the spring and allow me to massage you... I want to help you relax." It would also he him feel relaxed as well, knowing that Kanon was there, happy, and safe.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Kanon slipped out of his clothes and immediately went into the water with him. It felt as if he never left him...never wanted to. "My lord...will you...take me? Bind me to you in the most intimate way possible...if what you fear is coming then I want to know that no matter what...I'm yours and you are mine." Kanon moved into Miku's lap as they moved back into the water. He purred softly at the feeling and let everything he knew wash away so Miku would be all that remained. Miku and his memories from before that were slowly returning.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Miku was about to pull him into a kiss when another Faerie flew into the room, "My lord? I heard your call in my mind, would you like me to deliver a message?"

"Yes. Tell Miko I need her to spy on the Humans and report back what she finds... and also pleas Inform everyone that I want no more interruptions for the day... Unless it's an emergency of course." He smiled softy at the Faerie as she zipped off... "Mmm... Now... Back to the matter at hand..." Miku pulled him close and kissed him passionately, a small moan slipping from him as their bodies touched and slid against each other. He broke away for air and looked deep into his eye, "Even if I didn't claim you I would always belong to you, no matter what." He kissed him again and moved Kanon to be bellow him, "Do you want to do this here...?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:50 pm

"I hope Miko is alright. Oh!" Kanon was caught off guard but quickly got used to Miku and joined in, deepening the kiss. "I don't mind doing it here. It all depends on what you want. I want to be with you. It doesn't matter where. I just want to be with you." The elf moved to pull Miku closer. He was very happy that he was wanted by him. Just like Miku had felt last night. Kanon felt complete.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:07 am

He grinned and moved them further out into the spring, on the other side was a sort of sun lounge hidden from view. There was a round bed in the center which he laid Kanon on, he grabbed a small container of warming oil and crawled over him. "I want you here... this was a special place for both of us, it's only appropriate." Smiling he leaned in to kiss him, his hands traveling up and down his body until he found his growing length. His hand circled it and started to pump it swiftly while his tongue begged for entrance to his mouth. And once granted their tongues battled for dominance... Kanon was addicting, the noise and his taste... He couldn't get enough.

His kisses trailed down his body and to his length, he kissed the head and pulled the oil closer to him. His fingers dipped into the oil and placed them at his entrance, "May I?" He kissed and sucked up and down his cock, waiting to hear his answer.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:45 am

Kanon felt himself moving. He was surprised to find a bed there but didn't mind it. He moaned when Miku started to do things to him. "Ah...Miku....my lord...yes. Yes y-you can. I-ah...my lord? W-Why is this place special to us? I want to know." Kanon looked down at Miku and moaned. That was a very hot thing to see.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:01 am

Miku let a finger slide into him before telling him, "This place was the witness to your second meeting with me when you were a child, a place you hid when you were scared to go home, where you came and told me you loved me... then later witness to when you told me you were ready to mine forever... This was where you wanted our first time to be, be it before or after the ceremony..." His finger moved inside him slowly, a second finger being added as he finished. He moved to kiss his neck and up to his lips to try and make this easier for him.

"You have had me since your birth... I've always belonged to you." Miku sought out a bundle of nerves he knew would please his lover, all of this was about pleasing Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:35 am

With everything Miku said Kanon saw. Him as a small child curled up in Miku's arms telling him he loved him. Curling up together and telling him that he wanted to be his regardless of the date they set for the ceremony. "I don't...I want you...ah!" Miku was doing a very good job of distracting him. That and sending strong bursts of pleasure through his entire body. He wasn't sure what Miku was doing but he wanted more.

"Oh dear lord what-...mph! God that feels..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum