Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last of a Great Race

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Last of a Great Race Empty Last of a Great Race

Post  Miko Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Miko was out in the woods enjoying her flowers when she saw something on the ground. Curious little soul she was, the wood nymph moved closer to the object, climbing into a tree to look down on what it was. As she leaned in close to see what it was, two brillant tri-colored eyes opened to look up at her. She gasped as the man sat up. His pointed ears sticking out from his messy black hair. No had eyes like that. The only race that did...were elves adn they had been gone for a very long time. Miko quickly shot out of the tree and out of the woods to her lord.

"Lord Miku! Lord Miku! There's an elf in the woods! He's tall with pointy ears! Lord Miku...he has tri-colored eyes. They were so beautiful!...oh! I left him there...and he's awake."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Last of a Great Race Empty Re: Last of a Great Race

Post  Miku Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:29 pm

It had been a few too many long years since Miku had truly felt any happiness as he ruled over the realm. Ever since the Elves had been kidnapped and murdered by those invaders... He missed them. They were beautiful creatures and so talented...

Sighing softly he slouched a bit in his throne, letting his eyes fall shut just as his most trusted servant burst into his chamber. An Elf? Here?! "Where Miko? Where did you leave him? Take me there, I must see." It was easy to tell Miku was overjoyed. All the life and plants around him brightened and was filled with life. He took Miko's small hand in his own, allowing him to take on a form similar to her own as she pulled him deep into the forest. Once they got there he released Miko's hand and went back to his normal form. His garments hugged his body nicely as he approached him, "Hello... My name is Miku, I am the Lord of this realm... My friend here stumbled upon you and came to tell me. Welcome home." He smiled warmly at him and offered his hand in a friendly manner to him. It was an Elf... a full blooded Elf... He was so happy to see the man before him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Miko smiled and held out her hand for Miku to take a form of another nymph, his though always turned to a water nymph. Maybe it was his blue blood. A royal. She led him to the man who was still sitting on the ground. Again the tricolored eyes met hers but shifted to her lord when he transformed back to his self. She moved up into the tree again to look down on the last of the Elves. The only question that remained was, how did he get there?
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Kanon's eyes opened to a girl in a tree. There was a musky smell around him and the ground was soft...this was nothing like the ranch he lived on back home. There were sounds of animals he didn't recognize...and not a single whinny from any horse nearby. The girl was gone in a flash and the elf sat up to see where she went...she moved fast. All he saw was a blur. It seemed like only moments and she was back with a boy...who turned into a beautiful man within seconds.

"I...I am not home. My home is a ranch. Bright with green grass, dry air, and the horses all around. That is my home. I know not where I am or who you are. How did I come here?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Miku smiled and knelt down next to him, a gently hand reaching out to stroke his long, pointed ears. "You're a High Elf at that... Your ears are long and elegantly shaped, you're... fairly tall, sender... Your people were kidnapped from here a long time ago. You and all of your people. I know not of this ranch you speak of or how you got here. But this is your home, surely you must have found your ears to be odd from the round ears that took you?"

The God sighed and took his hand, allowing himself to change into a High Elf as well, "Unless you are from here I cannot change into one of your kind. You are from this world... I will offer you shelter if you would like to come with me."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:02 am

Kanon was watching the man with intrigue. This was odd but very miraculous at the same time. When the man turned into one of his kind he gasped. Almost immediately he was up and touching Miku's face.

"Impossible...I've...I've never met another. How did you do that? Change like you did before. First her race and then mine...what power is this?" It was different from his own abilities that were beyond that of normal men.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:15 am

The God liked his touch, it was warm. He stayed in the form of a High Elf so that this new comer would feel more at ease, "I am God over this realm. I have many powers, one of them is to change my body to any form of this world I wish." Miku reverted back to his normal form, the Elf's hand were still on his face as he reached up to touch it gently. He willed a calming sensation into Kanon, showing him more of what he could do.

"I only wish for your happiness. Please, come with me, I'm sure you're tired. What is your name?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:20 am

Kanon's eyes stayed wide with shock. "Amazing..." He stood up and looked around that forest. This was no where near home but...his home wasn't really his home if this God was able to transform to his own race.

"I am not. It feels as if I have slept a long time. I would like a cup of tea though...or...perhaps...a nice wine. My name is Kanon...what is yours?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:32 am

"Kanon..." A nickname, given to him by humans no less... "I am Akiharu, you may call me Miku though. I prefer that name. I have tea at the palace, let us go." Miku simply smiled at him before changing into a pure white unicorn and allowing Kanon to climb on his back. He used to entertain several of the forests children in such a manner, but ever since the Elves disappeared he lost the will to do anything more than what was required. Not like he used to at least...

He was quick to run through the forest and into his palace, walking all of the way into the throne room and changing right under Kanon, he caught him in his arms and placed him on the ground carefully. "Sorry, I tend to get excited." Offering his hand again, he led him into the tea room and smiled as some pixies started working on the tea, "Have a seat, I want to know about your life, this... other world you were in, the ranch, all of it."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:46 am

Kanon felt a rush as the man changed to a unicorn and took off into the woods. The girl smiled at them and disappeared into the woods once more. They were in the palace and everything was just...amazing. He gasped as the man changed with him above him but caught him.

"Wow...you have such wonderful horses...and with horns." He followed Miku into the tea room. This was amazing.

"It is just...normal. Large fields with horses. Much like the animal you changed into only without the horn. That is pretty much my life. Only they have single colored eyes and round ears. There is not much to my life I could tell you. I do not remember anything before my time with them though I was near full grown when they found me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:00 am

"So that's why... May I see your hands?" Miku help his own out and let Kanon's hands lay in his own. He closed his eyes and let his mind wonder inside Kanon's... Nothing was there besides the Humans and their ranch. Nothing before, nothing after. There was a lot of haze, his mind was protecting him. He didn't want to risk hurting him either, so he pulled his hands away from him.

"I can't read you. Something happened to you before the people on the ranch took you in, but what is a mystery, your mind is well guarded." The pixies sat two cups on the table, causing Miku to smile. "I hope you like it, they made it to fit your taste. Pixies love to please." Miku sipped his tea slowly, enjoying the strong, almost rosy taste if the fluid.

The blonde reclined back in his seat, sighing happily, "You're welcome to stay here, you'll find... there's not much left of the Elven homes."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:22 am

Kanon felt a presence in his mind when he laid his hands in Miku's. But then the other pulled back. "Oh...thank you..." Kanon took a sip and let his eyes close as the taste and warmth of the liquid slid down his throat.

"Prince of Whales tea with mint? That is incredible. How did you know my favorite tea? Elven homes? H-homes of my race? May I see them? This land is foreign to me and if I am from here as you say perhaps the homes of my race will bring something back to me..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:38 am

"I don't see a problem. They're not in the best of shape, many are afraid to come here. They think it's haunted." They finished their tea and Miku led him to the village. As Miku said the village was not in good shape, but everything was still very sturdy. "The wood elves lived here, making their homes in the base on the trees and among the lower branches. High Elves, however, liked to live up here." Miku took him up and around a spiral stare case that circled a large tree and into the tree tops, "Your race lived here, they governed over all the Elves and helped me out immensely."

Miku sighed and walked along the strong bridges, "The woods haven't felt the same since the Elves were kidnapped."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:04 am

Kanon was walking along the bridge and wandered into the homes a bit. "So I am the last..." Kanon could feel the centuries of elven ways and customs coming to him. Like the ghosts of an entire race flowing through the pathways. It was a strange sense. He wondered if they still were here.

"It feels familiar...like I've been here before. Walking these bridges and running through these trees. It all...feels familiar."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:22 am

"That's a good thing, maybe if we can find the place you once lived it'll come back to you a little better." Miku put a hand between his shoulders and led him around, the last place they stopped was the Elders hut. Miku missed this family the most, they were very close to him and helped out a lot... Wait a second.

"Not to be rude Kanon, but how old are you? Do you remember?" The elders had a small child when they were kidnapped. Kanon was close to the right age for that child now...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:35 am

"In my realm I would be considered 21-23. But I was there for nearly 150 years. I do not know how old I was before then but Master Kona said that if my aging was the same as I was a child then I'm nearly nearly 500. She said Around 430...but I do not know. Why...do...you ask?" Kanon had wandered into the hut and looked around. He was no longer with Miku but in a time so long ago. There were little kids running around with a mother and father and several other adults. They were sitting in a circle with a man at the head talking to...to Miku.

"Shinya. Come here." A boy moved to the elder as he pointed to the god.

"You know of our lord Miku. He wishes to see you my son." The boy looked curious as he moved to Miku. Suddenly time flashed forward and the room was lit up by outside torches. The elves were running...and so was the boy. Kanon turned and followed him, not knowing what was happening.

"Shinya run! Run! The humans are invading! Quickly go!" The boy's mother was shouting at him as he and several others ran. Kanon was keeping him in sight as he ran until...until he was caught. about 20 men had him...and one of them was Master Kona's good friend Shinzu.

"Boy this one's feisty. A right canon he is. Tranquilizers men. They won't go quietly." The vision faded as the boy's struggling stopped. Kanon looked around to find he was back where he woke up.

"What...was that? How did I...?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:55 am

Miku watched Kanon closely, following him closely as he ran. It looked like Kanon was struggling towards the end but soon he was resting peacefully. The God laid his head in his lap and stroked his hair while sifting through what Kanon had just saw... This was... the Elder's son, his youngest.

"Welcome back. You followed your vision here, and now I know... You're Shinya Sano. You are the youngest of his children but the one who held his pride most." Miku stopped stroking his head and let his hands move to rest on his shoulders. "You saw it didn't you? What happened to your people... As powerful as I am and as much as I loved your family, there was nothing I could do for them... I'm sorry. But I will do everything now to make you as comfortable as possible."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:08 am

"Shinzu...he cared for me. Brought me things every year. He was a good man...a good father. And Master Kona has known him since they were little. I do not understand why they would do this...why they would...kill everyone. How could they treat me so wonderfully when they knew what they did to my entire race...I wish I could remember them....my family...everyone...but I can't. Only that vision...why can't I remember?" Kanon held onto the god as he laid in the woods. He wanted to find them...wanted to search for any others of his kind. He felt strangely empty now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:22 am

"It must have been something they had given you as a child... I'm not sure... But I wont let anything more happen to you." Without knowing his form changed to that of a High Elf. He hoped that his aura offered him some comfort...

His mind wandered as he tried to think of what to do... He could possibly... Make more like Kanon. He was a God after all! Yes... He would try to make a female mate for him, then maybe Kanon would not feel so lonely.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:29 am

Kanon sat up and smiled at Miku. "Thank you...for offering such protection. I just wish I knew more about what happened to them all. W-where am I to sleep? I do feel tired now. That vision drained me..." Kanon moved to lay back in the God's lap as he thought of what just happened. He was the Eleven elders son. Which meant he would've been an elder too.

"D-do you know if I had someone? A-a mate? If I was meant for someone?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:50 am

When Kanon was young... his father had promised him to Miku as a sign of friendship. But he couldn't tell him that. Kanon would want to find a mate and start a family. He'd want to restart anew...

"No... You were still young, and your brother and sisters before you were all due to be wedded. Your parents were not too concerned with pushing you so fast..." A lie, but that was all he could give him for now... and his bed. "You may have my bed until a room is prepared for you." Miku picked him up effortlessly and carried him back to his home, taking him to his bed and laying him down.

"There you are... Anything else so may need, just let me know okay?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:53 am

Kanon felt the emptiness grow. Like he did have someone but...no more. He allowed the god to pick him up and take him back to his room. He did however need something else. "Would it be too much for me to ask you to stay? This is your bed...and I find a great comfort in you Lord Miku." Kanon was on the bed and holding out his hand. Hopefully Miku would want to take it. Stay with him a bit longer and maybe help him understand a bit more of his past and his family.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:01 am

Miku gave him a sweet smile and took his hand, "Of course not... and you don't have to call me Lord. I am a friend." He held Kanon close to him, feeling more complete than he ever had in hundreds of years... The thought of telling him that he was his crossed his mind, but he didn't want Kanon to think badly of him.

"You seem burdened. Can I help ease it?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 am

"I do not know. It may just be a reaction to so many other things but...when you said that I had no one it...brought on this empty feeling...almost as if I was abandoned. I do not understand this feeling but it left...It must just be a reaction to being the last of my race. Of course there would be no one...and even if I had someone they would be dead now surely....I am right in assuming that elves were the longest living race other than you correct?" He looked up at Miku. There was so much he wanted to know. So much he wanted to ask...but none of it was coming out...none of it was going to be said.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Miku frowned... He made Kanon feel abandoned with his lie... "High Elves... have a strong sense of who their other half is. Be they betrothed or simply attracted to the other mate. There is someone for you, you will just have to find them." He kissed the top of his head in a friendly manner, hoping to comfort him more.

"Yes, Elves have a very long lifespan. Some have even outlived Gods... That is becoming rarer and rarer though... Human's are too attracted to your beauty and powers. But then again so are many Gods..." He was attracted to Kanon, no doubt about it. He was beautiful an dstill just as curious as when he was a child. He loved this... And could only hope that maybe Kanon's instincts would lead him to him. If they did then he would tell him of their betrothal. Kanon's real father was wise well beyond his years, he already knew about his sons preferences before he'd even left his mother's womb... Miku couldk still remember the day he was born...

"You know... I've been alive for thousands of years. I've seen much life and death... but to this day I will always remember your birth the most. It was just an amazing feeling, the pull your birth had on me that is. Your parents were so proud, they would be now if they could see you as well."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum