Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last of a Great Race

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Last of a Great Race - Page 3 Empty Re: Last of a Great Race

Post  Miku Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:52 pm

This was amazing... He'd been waiting his entire life to meet his soul mate, thousands of years he'd waited for Kanon. And it was only a mere 500 years ago that he'd met him, 500 years he'd been waiting to finally claim him as his own. Slipping a third finger in he pumped the digits faster, he wanted Kanon to remember this perfectly, like he had with so many other things.

His fingers left him and soon were dipping into the oil again, this time he covered his own member, moaning softly at his own touch... but soon he was positioning himself at his entrance. Miku looked deep into his eyes, "Are you ready?" When he got his approval he pushed in, rocking his hips gently to help him to help him adjust. Sex with a God was a powerful thing, even more so when said God was in love with their mate. He kissed him lovingly, moaning into there kiss. He pulled out a bit and pushed back into him, going slow so he wouldn't hurt his lover.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Kanon's breathing grew labored as Miku moved faster, but then all the fingers were gone. He was trying to make his breathing level again but didn't really accomplish it. Miku was asking for permission. The elf couldn't deny that. He gasped when Miku pushed into him, feeling his walls stretch to fit him. It wasn't until the God started to move that he really felt all of him. Miku kissed him as he moved. A way to distract him he supposed until he was used to it. Kanon moaned along with Miku just the same. He rocked his hips a little to let his lover know it was alright to do more.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:56 pm

He smiled a bit into their kiss and picked up his pace, though he held back some for fear of hurting him with his strength. "Ooh... Kanon. You're so perfect. Ah... I love you..." Miku's hands stroked over his sides, feeling every bit of him that he could. This moment was perfect, everything about it was, the feelings Kanon radiated were truly amazing.

Miku's arms linked around his legs and pulled them up, allowing a better angle for him to get deeper and to hit his prostrate again head on as well.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Kanon was fading away. The pleasure was quickly taking over everything. He wondered for a moment how it would feel tomorrow but when Miku moved and hit something inside him that thought became void. Who cared how it felt tomorrow? He wanted more of that. His breathing was labored again as he rocked his hips to feel more of him. As much as he possibly could. Anything more he could give Kanon wanted.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:01 pm

He wondered if Kanon could really handle his real strength... He nibbled his ear a bit as he gave in to his urges and let Kanon feel all of him, he hadn't made him bleed though, that was always a good sign. "Kanon... Mm... close, so close..." His thrust were becoming erratic, but he was holding out for his lover.

Miku's hand went between their bodies and started to stroke his forgotten member, trying to bring him closer to his release.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Kanon gasped when Miku used all of his strength. "Oh. My. God! Ah...Mi-mi-...almost...ah..." Kanon's eyes had rolled into the back of his head in his pleasure. He was raking his nails down his lover's back in an attempt to let him know how wonderful it felt.

"I...I'm gonna....Miku!" The elf's back left the bed as he came. His entire body constricted and clung to Miku. Never before had he felt anything like it. It was like nothing he'd ever felt before. It was all Kanon could do to stay conscious.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:03 pm

Miku felt the seed cover his hands, and soon found his own release, groaning loudly into his lovers shoulder as he did. "Oh heaven... That was... amazing..." He kissed his neck as he tried to catch his breath, though he was a God he found himself tired and unable to move just yet. But he finally managed to pull out and move to his lover's side, he stroked his hair softly, "Are you okay?" The God stroked his hand over his chest and saw nothing was physically wrong, just that he was coming down from his high. Nothing that he would will him to recover from.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:45 am

Kanon's eyes fluttered open when Miku pulled out him but closed a moment later. He was quite happy to be where he was. "Y-yeah...I've just never felt...something like that...." The elf moved a bit so he could use Miku as a pillow. He was so happy...then yet another memory of his life came to his eyes. He was laying here with Miku talking about a hand fasting ceremony the next day and that he didn't want to go home...had a bad feeling. It continued for a few more minutes till he realized what happened and his eyes fluttered open. Sitting up he found himself crying.

"We...we were going to be wed...the next day. The attack on the elves. It was the night before our wedding wasn't it?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:58 am

Miku was silent a short while after Kanon spoke, but he was soon up and hugging him to his chest, "... Yes. It was why I didn't want you to leave... Even though I knew it was tradition for you to be with your family before the ceremony... But I... I knew that... that something was going to happen, something that would change our lives. And I was right... you were stolen, you and all of your family and friends... I-I couldn't do anything to save you... I couldn't... That is why I fear the Humans coming back now. The feeling in my chest... it's terrible Kanon." Tears were spilling from his own eyes as he held his lover close to him. Praying that he was wrong... that the humans would stay far away...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:33 am

Kanon turned around and held onto Miku. He didn't mean to make him fell bad. "It's alright...I'm here, with you. No one is taking me away again. I'm with you...forever. Nothing will ever change that." Kanon moved into his lap and kissed him softly, wrapping his arms around him as he did. Just then Miko zoomed into the room out of breath and eyes fearful.

"My lord! My lord! They...they're coming for Kanon. Kanon a-and you. They know he's with you. They're after you Miku..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:51 am

Miku looked up quickly as Miko flew in, it was just as he feared... "I am beginning to hate when I'm right... Thank you Miko, please warn the others here, I do not wish to take a risk of any others getting hurt." The God sighed and pulled his lover close, "They know you are my weakness, that you alone can destroy me... If you go with Miko and the others you will be safe, but I know you wont... We need to dress though, come." He pulled him into his arms and carried him back across the spring, setting him down on the other side. With a sweep of his hand they were dry and dressing.

"I... fear what will come... We only have a short time, they are close now..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 am

Kanon was just as scared. They were after Miku? No. No no no no no....that couldn't be right. "Miku? Wait. I-I don't want to run again. I don't want it to be like last time. I want to be married to you...I know it's foolish but I don't want something to happen and never see you again." Kanon was walking with Miku, never letting go of him as they went.

"What are we going to do?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:54 am

"When Humans try to harness the power of a God... it... it usually ends with death. We're meant to be free and spread our power and love... Not in chains. I need to find a way to make the humans believe I'm no longer here. I must stay close to you though... Whatever you do, do not tell them anything. and if they find out on their own, you must run. Miko will find you and keep you safe. I wont be far from you though, I promise." Miku stopped before him and kissed him one last time, when he pulled away he smiled but soon transformed into a tiny chipmunk. He climbed into one of Kanon's pockets, and curled up, letting his thought drift into his mind.

'Tell them I have fled to the council... Everything here will slowly start to deteriorate and die without my full power... but it will be nough for them to believe I have abandoned this world. I'll guide you, I promise.'
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:34 am

Miku was an animal!? Kanon put a hand on his pocket as a tear fell and humans came in. "Kanon? Kanon there you are! We've been so worried. Are you alright? Master Kona said he found your horse running wild but you were no where to be found. Shinzu said you might be here and you are! Oh thank God." A girl of about 15 jumped up to hung Kanon.

"Mally? What are you doing here? How did you all get here?" The elf looked up to see Shinzu with a gun pointed at both of them.

"Where is he Kanon? The God of this realm. I know you know where he is. Mally move away from him or you will be treated just like him."

"What? No. I'm not leaving Kanon. Put the gun down." Mally moved in front of Kanon despite the gun and her own age.

"Mally...don't. He's serious. The God of this realm sensed you Shinzu and fled. He told me of what you did...to my home. My people. You killed them all...you have no right to be in this realm. Leave. Now." The guy laughed and shook his head, cocking the gun.

"Oh I don't think so. See...he wouldn't leave you. You are far too precious to the God of this realm for him to just leave you. Now where is he." Kanon whispered Miko's name as he moved to step in front of Mally.

"He's not here. But you won't be harming anyone." Miko was a blur as she took hold of Mally's hand and Kanon's. A few shots rang out but they hit the wall. All three were gone and far away from humans, save for the one who wouldn't stand aside.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:59 am

Miko had taken them to a safe haven, a place where the humans could not find them. A place that couldn't be left without a God's will... Miku crawled out of Kanon's pocket and jumped, transforming back to his original form. "Thank you Kanon... It wont be enough though. He's smart, and he has to be stopped. I wont risk any of you though. Miko, take care of Kanon and the girl, I must face them. Alone." Several gasps were heard and he knew Kanon would protest, he quickly pulled him into a kiss though and held him close, "I am and immortal Kanon... You are not. Not yet... I will be back for you. All of you... Be safe."

Miku hugged Kanon one last time and whispered 'I love you' to him before slipping out of the barrier. He went back to his home and found the Humans waiting still in his throne room, "You have invaded my realm one too many times Shinzu, destroyed too many innocent families... It's time for it to end."

"Lord Akiharu... A pleasure. But you are the one who is at fault, you're a poor excuse for a God. You couldn't defend your friends or your realm, and now... now you will be coming with me. Dead or alive. Either way we can steal your powers for our world. We've done it before with Demi-Gods, you shall be no different!" Shinzu pulled his gun again and fired, Miku waved the bullets off. "Leave while you still have a chance to keep your life." Miku was unaware of the person behind him though, he shot him from behind then tackled him to the ground, binding him while he was still shocked. Shinzu came up as well and fired several more bullets into him... his blood pooled over the floor as he laid motionless, what they didn't know was that Miku would come back and with a damn angry vengeance. He'd kill cold blood without thinking even.

The barrier protecting Kanon and everyone else crumbled, one of Miku's servants shouted out and zoomed to Miku's palace the sight before her causing her to sob loudly before zipping back, "L-Lord Miku... he's... He needs help!" If they only knew what was coming...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:26 am

"Miku no-...w-what do you mean not yet? Miku. Miku!" His lover left as they all sat there. He didn't know what was going on. It wasn't until the barrier went down that thy knew something was wrong. A servant left and came saying that his lover needed help. Kanon told Mally to stay put and had the servant take him back...only...Miku wasn't on the floor where all the blood was. Miku was no where to be found...but there was a trail. The maid looked frightened so Kanon sent her back and went to look for his lover. The pool from earlier was red with all the blood...but no bodies...

"Mi-Miku? Miku where are you?" The elf started to try find a way around the blood to look for his lover. How did everything get so red so fast?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:44 am

Several other humans had come to start helping to take him back, but by the time they had him lifted he had awoken. All he could see were things that did not belong in this world. Things that needed to be killed to bring peace to this world. He broke away from them and fled to the spring, blood was still spilling from his wounds. The humans stupidly followed him, just like he wanted. One by one he slaughtered them, their blood spilling into the water and tainting it... He was stained with their blood... and not looking at all like his normal calm self.

When his name was called his head turned. Someone who knew him... Smirking he walked out onto the water, blood stained and carrying a still half living Shinzo in his grasp. "You brought them here. They lied to several people, saying they were worried about you... But they sent you here to get closer to this God... Because they knew, they knew you were my weakness... ma peche... They must pay." his wounds were still pouring blood freely and he stared down Kanon, no signs of love or care in his eyes.

"Filth... Apologize to Shinya, those will be your last words." He let go of him and let him fall into the bloody water, watching him tremble in fear...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:54 am

Kanon saw Miku, pouring blood but still walking. He was terrified at what met him. He didn't understand. Shinzu fell into the water and reached to Kanon. The elf felt sadness but didn't move to him. His eyes went to Miku, who was still looking at him like a stranger...a stranger who brought bad men into his world.

"Miku? What...what happened? Why are you looking at me in such a way? M-my lord?" Kanon was scared and instinctively took a step back. It wasn't a good move but this wasn't the Miku that greeted him in the woods...or showed him his village...or took him on the bed beyond the spring. This was a different Miku. One who didn't love him...or need him...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:08 am

Miku stared at him blankly, "I am Akiharu. Miku is sleeping, he wasn't strong enough to deal with the Humans. So I took over." The God still looked at him still, "I will not hesitate to kill him soon. If you have any loose ties I suggest tying them up now." He stood ever still, but the human made a wrong move, he made an attempt to pull a weapon on Kanon. He brought his hand down swiftly, quickly ending the mans life.

"Take care of him." The God's eyes closed and he fell into the blood tainted water. He was still alive but his body didn't have it's normal glow to it. And slowly all the plant life started to droop as well. His body was trying to recover but a lodged bullet in his side prevented such healing, slowly killing him and the realm around him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:19 am

Kanon watched as Shinzu fell. Then Akiharu as well. There was something wrong with Miku...but he didn't know what. Only there were seven bullet holes in front but only six in back. There was still a bullet in him. The elf called to any water creature that could hear him to come. One did.

"Water fairye. Please...would you be able to send water into Miku and pull out anything that isn't supposed to be there? It's a bullet I'm looking for. It's deformed....deformed and metal. Please? It's killing him and if he dies...everything dies too. Please...." Kanon was in tears as he held Miku. The water was full of blood but he didn't care. He had to save Miku...there was no other option to that. He couldn't live without him. Not again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:29 am

The water faerie only nodded before starting to work, it was a struggle to get the bullet out, but it came... and now the wound was able to bleed out any poisons from it. "Those bullets were made for Lord Miku... Made to take him down and kill him if that failed... But now, his healing is up to him... he's going to need lots of good sleep though. No disruptions. I will send for the others."

She helped him to get the God out of the water and into Kanon's arms. He was most delicate now, the faerie made sure he knew of this before flying off. Now that they were in his room though, Miku began to stir, "What... happened? All I remember is red... lots of red... K-kanon... I-I didn't... hurt you... did I?" He was so scared that he had... Kanon was looking at him differently now...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Kanon watched the faerie go and then moved Miku to the bed. His lover woke up but wanted to know if he'd hurt him. The tears in Kanon's eyes spilled over.

"No...but I know now that if I do something against you he'll come after me. He doesn't love me or care for me...and he killed everyone. All those humans that were here. All but Mally since she's still with Miko."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Miku looked down... then closed his eyes, "All Gods... have a darkness that lays dormant inside them, when the time comes it surfaces to protect us and our realm. Our duty is to the realm... we eliminate things that can harm it... But even the darkness inside of us knows what it can or can't destroy. Akiharu knows if he harms you then he harms me, we're connected now Kanon... I wont let anything happen to you... I'm... I'm sorry you had to see that..." Slowly the God sat up and moved to wipe his tears, there were so many... He was failing as a lover right now... It was his job to protect him and make him happy was it not? He wasn't supposed to make him upset or make him cry...

"I've made you cry far too much today... I'm so sorry..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Kanon just sat as Miku wiped away his tears. There was one more left. One that could still be harmed. "Don't hurt Mally please...he killed her family....I'm all she has now. She's human but she won't hurt you I swear...please...please my lord...don't hurt her." Kanon was afraid of Akiharu. He wasn't sure what to do. Especially if he came out again. If he could only stop one human death then it would be Mally. Something else was bugging him though. Something he couldn't place, nagging at his brain. He'd figure it out later though.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:20 pm

"Mally? This girl that wanted to protect you? She is still innocent... I... He would never harm anyone that had not tried to hurt him first..." Kanon feared him now... it was so obvious in his eyes that it was almost painful... He leaned forward and kissed his forehead, willing him to sleep a dreamless sleep for now. He would have the palace cleaned and things in a semi order before Kanon woke up...

"Miko... start bringing everyone back. Take Mally to Kanon... I have work to do." Though he was still weakened, he still managed to clean the palace spotless of blood. Even the spring was crystal clear again, but now he felt extremely weakened... He all but collapsed into a nearby lounge chair and fell asleep, soaking in the suns rays and willing his body to begin healing itself.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum