Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who knew...?

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who knew...? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who knew...?

Post  Kanon Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:30 am

Kanon's hands wrapped around Miku as he sat back up. He was panting...but god was he ready for more kisses. "You ha-ave no idea..." His body was giving him away though. Letting Miku know exactly how he felt. How much he wanted him closer, needed him closer.

"I-ah...I'm so close..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:18 am

Miku shuddered and pressed himself closer as Kanon's arms came around him. He desperately wanted to roll them over and push into him... but he knew that that wouldn't be right. Nor would it feel all that great... Groaning into his boyfriends shoulder, he started nipping and marking the skin there.

"O-oh...! M-me too--Mmn!" His breathing hitched a bit as he spoke. It was hard to think like this and he wanted to hold out for Kanon... Which didn't seem to take long at all, he felt them both start to spasm and moved his hand to grind their hips. Moaning his lover's name loudly as he felt them explode between their bodies.

"Oh god... that was... even without sex is just... Wow."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:46 am

Kanon came into Miku's hand as his body gave in. He was lost in it all. So amazing...and wonderful. He couldn't believe how incredible that felt. The professor fell back onto the bed, panting. He was in awe at how easy that was to him and how good it was. He thought for sure it would be at least a month or two before they were naked. But it was so natural and easy...odd.

"Wow...incredible..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:58 am

"Mmm... I agree..." Miku's hand came up to stroke his hair from his face, kissing him softly after wards. "I never thought it would go here tonight... but I certainly don't regret it."

They were now laying next to each, Miku cuddled close to him and nuzzled him affectionately. He could feel the sleep starting to try and settle in, but he wasn't ready to sleep. He wasn't ready for this night to end. Tomorrow would fly... and he wanted to enjoy all of this. "Aren't you glad my mother loves to baby sit?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:07 am

Kanon's eyes were closed as his breathing returned to normal. He was so thrilled and happy. He wasn't expecting it but god was he glad it happened. He turned over and pulled Miku close, smiling at the babysitting comment.

"Mmm...I'll babysit her kid if she babysits mine."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:40 am

Miku pulled him closer and kissed his neck, nuzzling the spot after wards. "Good luck, she never doesn't want to babysit... but that good for us though..." He held him close as they both dozed off, not waking up until the morning... Miku happily found himself resting his head on Kanon's chest... he could get use to that.

Kanon still slept while Miku held him carefully in his arms, so to not disturb him. He couldn't wait for today.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:51 am

Kanon didn't mind the thought of that. He held Miku close as they went to sleep. He woke up the next morning from a wonderful dream. Then he realized it was reality when his eyes laid on Miku. He smiled softly and shifted so their legs were intertwined again.

"Good morning...did you sleep well?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:39 am

His eyes glanced up towards Kanon's face when he heard his voice, "Best night of sleep I've had in a long while." The blonde kissed his chest and nuzzled it. This was perfect, life couldn't get any more right at this point, at least he didn't think so.

"So... what would you like to do today? I know for a fact we both need showers... I wouldn't mind sharing one to save on water." Miku smiled playfully at his lover.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum