Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who knew...?

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who knew...? Empty Who knew...?

Post  Miku Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:51 am

It was a pretty normal week for Miku; five days of teaching Art History, get paid, go grocery shopping... and of course dropping off and picking up his son from his mother. It was a little difficult of a schedule, but he wouldn't change it for the world. He loved Neku... that boy had become his world ever since he first saw him at the hospital...

But now it was time for the groceries and first thing on the list was more cereal, between the two of them they went through it pretty fast. As he reached for a box of his son's favorite his hand brushed against another and made him pull back, "O-oh... Sorry." He smiled sheepishly at the dark haired man and grabbed the box behind his and then went on his way after excusing himself. The blonde grabbed a few other items before heading to the produce isle... Where he bumped into tall, dark, and handsome once again. He laughed softly and handed him the item, "Fancy bumping into you again, we're... pretty close to it being fate." He offered a sweet smile and picked up the produce of their interest and placed it in his cart.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Who knew...? Empty Re: Who knew...?

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:04 am

Emi was still at school so Kanon wanted to get the grocery shopping done. He had to get more cereal since Ichigo wanted to be a big girl and make her own bowl adn spilled it everywhere. Kanon didn't mind. He simply laughed and pulled her close, teaching her to make her own bowl right. Sadly that left them with no cereal. He grabbed the cereal box but felt another hand touch his. The blonde man apologized and then they went on about their business. Kanon grabbed some more things for Emi and went to the produce section only to run into the man again. He smiled at him and laughed a bit at the fate joke.

"Now we just need to meet outside the grocery store. Though that's highly likely if you visit the university. I'm a professor there." He grabbed what he needed but made no move to walk away. Might as well make a conversation.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:19 am

The University?

"As in... Japan University right? Well... we should be bumping into each other a lot more. I'm the new Art History professor there, I'm Akiharu or Miku, whichever you like." It was nice to finally actually meet one of the other professors rather than just see them in passing. And this guy seemed rather nice... he needed to make some new friends after having to relocate after his one time fiance took an attempt at their child's life.

"So... Can I get a name?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:26 am

"Really? So you're the new hot teacher the students were talking about. Nice to meet you. I'm Shinya or Kanon if you prefer. I'm the Chemistry teacher." He could see the beauty the students talked about. He found it a very noticeable beauty rather than his quiet beauty as his mother used to say. Thankfully Ichigo got more prominant looks. She was so beautiful. If her mother could see her she'd regret running out on them when Ichigo was two.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:36 am

Miku blushed and pressed his fist to his mouth to hide the little grin that was growing there, he knew the students (male and female alike) liked him... but he didn't have a clue as to what they were saying to others about him. "W-well... Nice to know that my student will at least come to gawk at me." The blonde finally let his sheepish little grin show and he turned back to his cart, "We should meet up at the University some time, I'm new in the area so I don't have too many people I know here..."

He went to take a step away from him before he randomly turned back, "You have a great smile by the way, and it's easy to talk to you... Thanks." Another smile and he waved to him, hoping to actually meet him at the University sometime.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:40 am

"At least you know they'll pay attention and you won't have a problem with attendance." He smiled at Miku and nodded as he walked away. In a random moment he called out to Miku to stop him.

"You know the coffee shop on campus? Meet me there around four next Tuesday? My-...schedule is free Tuesdays." He was about to say his daughter had dance practice but changed his mind. It was odd though. He'd never hidden that fact from a guy before. Girls sure. They run away at the mention of kids. But why would he hide it from a guy?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:54 am

A simple thumbs up and he was gone, Tuesday was perfect for him. His mom and Neku always went out shopping that day so they were out a bit later. When that Tuesday rolled around though Miku became a big nervous, he'd developed... some what of a crush on said Professor... He already knew that he swung both ways, but he was a bit more wary of girls due to his one time fiance. But none of the people he dated ever met his son, he didn't want him to be use to people coming and going all the time... Though if it was a serious relationship of course he would want them to meet... but not until he was completely sure.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:08 am

Kanon wasn't near as nervous though he kept wondering why he hid his daughter from the man. She was his world and he loved her to pieces...so why would he hide that fact? Kanon let it go when Miku walked in, deciding he'd figure it out later.

"Hi. I'm glad you made it. How have your classes been going?" He had been waiting for him before getting anything. It was rude to order before all the people were there.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:17 am

Miku waved and took he seat across from Kanon, "Pretty good. So long as I ignore all the love letters and date proposals." It was no joke there, he'd gotten quite a bit of attention over the last couple of days.

"How bout you? You got your own fan club?" Miku honestly found Kanon very attractive, definitely the only guy he'd been looking at since he'd come here and met him. He wouldn't just came out and say he like his own sex either, especially if Kanon wasn't like that. It was wishful thinking at best. "So... What's good here? I've never been here before." Though he hoped to see it more if they became friends.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:46 am

"Not really. A few students think I'm goodlooking but most just find me pretty enough to pay attention. I still have to get them to get to class first. I'm more personality than looks to them." He was liked more for his voice than his face. Though he could easily see how Miku would draw them in with both. He had a nice voice.

"Everything is. I love it here. Just pick what you think looks good. It takes a bit to find what you like most."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:56 am

Miku was glancing over the menu as he listened to what Kanon said, "They dunno what they're missing then." As far as he was concerned Kanon had a nice everything, even is he didn't like guys he was pretty sure he would agree... Maybe that was just the art student in him though.

"Hmm... That mocha latte looks great--" "One mocha latte and for you Sano-san?" A rather upbeat student had come over to take their order, Miku couldn't help not to laugh when the student got Kanon's order and left to fill said order.

"Nice service... I like it here already." Well he liked it so long as Kanon was there...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:00 am

Miku picked his drink out and Kanon couldn't help but want to smile. He was adorable. Wait...did that just pop into his head? "Hm? Oh my usual chai frappe with the usual add ins." Apparently he visited a lot. He turned back to Miku.

"So how has your first few weeks gone? Any good?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:10 am

"It's been busy to say the least, a lot of bouncing back and forth between here and my old home. I hate moving." Still he was leaving out Neku, maybe once they were better friends or something. Miku still wasn't sure as to which way Kanon swung, he never reacted badly to his comments or mild flirting... but what did that mean so early?

A few minutes later their drinks were there and Miku was in heaven, a tiny mewl of pleasure sounded from his voice as he tested his drink, "I know where I'm coming for my caffeine now. And since you seem to be a regular we'll be having these dates more often." Miku didn't mean the word dates so literally, but he hoped Kanon would understand.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:28 am

Kanon laughed a bit at Miku's reaction to his drink. "Liquid orgasm isn't it? We can meet every Tuesday if you like. I wouldn't mind that. It would be nice to actually go out for a change instead of just sitting at home." He smiled at Miku as they talked and got to know each other. Throughout the whole conversation though and the three Tuesdays past that he didn't mention his daughter. He was starting to get confused. He liked Miku but...he was starting to see him how he saw Ichigo's mother. It was odd to say the least...but he was dealing...sort of. So here they were on Tuesday and Kanon was waiting for Miku. They had become good friends. He wondered for a moment if Miku had picked up on his odd liking to him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:39 am

Kanon was great to be around, and more and more he found himself growing to like and flirt with Kanon a bit more each time he saw him... Though it seemed sometimes that it was received better that others... But regardless he was starting to feel more at ease with the idea of maybe telling him of Neku... And Neku wanted to know who or what was making his daddy so happy.

So as usual they greeted each other and ordered their usuals, but this time he heard another table of students talking... and about them. "Ooh look!! Aren't they just so... I know!!!" They giggled and laughed, some believing that they were more and others scoffing the idea... all these were things that Kanon was sure to check or comment on... but they could joke about it, surely...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:46 am

Kanon was talking with Miku when he overheard the girls. He rolled his eyes at them. "Well if that isn't cute. They think we look good together. Want to see how easy they're swayed? Mind you. You'll have to be comfortable with who you are and not be afraid of rumors. They'll go away soon enough." He was waiting for Miku to give the okeh adn once he did Kanon leaned over the table smiling and kissed Miku. The girls were suddenly the last thing on his mind. The moment their lips touched he felt...different. Better...and not at all straight.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:56 am

Miku nodded but that kiss was honestly the last thing he expected. In fact he found it a lot better than anyone else he'd been with, what was more was the urge to deepen it and make it more... Which he found himself doing without even thinking twice that Kanon may already HAVE someone.

Needless to say when they did pull apart... the girls were speechless and Miku was left wanting more. His eyes told that much to Kanon as he looked straight into the others dark orbs.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:04 am

Kanon pulled away looking very very confused. He didn't understand. Why did it feel like that? He knew it shouldn't feel that...fireworksy. But he did. He looked up to find that Miku wanted more. He had to get out of here and find out what the hell happened. Thankfully his phone rang. It was Ichigo. She got out early.

"Alright I'll be right there. Just let me get my coffee and say goodbye okeh?" He hung and took the coffee just as it came. He stood up still confused but it would've been easily mistaken as sad.

"I gotta go. Family member needs me to come pick them up. I'll talk to you later okeh?" Just to be sure what he felt the first time was right, he kissed Miku again. The girls were all gawking. Kanon and Miku were together...and yet...they didn't mind. He pulled away from having the same reaction. Yep. Definitely right the first time.

"Bai Miku."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 am

Miku saw the mild flicker of panic in his eyes... he'd seen it before and he'd probably see it again... It was a mistake on his part to think that maybe, just maybe, Kanon would really want that or him even. That phone call didn't settle his nerves that much either... family to pick up... For Kanon to be happily married was oddly not surprising. It was just all assumptions on his part though, neither talked much about their families... so he just didn't know...

"Oh... Y-yeah of course! Uhm--" Kanon was kissing him again and his knees almost buckled from under him. It felt so amazing to kiss him... he could just keep doing that forever and be perfectly content... But Kanon pulled away and said bye... He managed a timid little goodbye himself before grabbing up his own cup and paying for it. He was going get Neku early today... his baby always made his day all the better when he was down.

"Daddy!" The little boy ran and all but jumped into his waiting arms and gave him a tight hug, "I misseded you~"

"My... So early today? Is there a problem with the n-e-w g-u-y?" she spelled it out so that Neku would not catch on, Miku simply made a small face that essentially answered with a pained yes... "I'll call you later and tell you... Thanks Mom, same time tomorrow?" She simply smiled and nodded and Miku left with him son in his arms, talking about all the things they'd done that day. And once home Miku laid on his lounge and watched as Neku crawled up onto his chest and laid with him, "Daddy... smile, kay?" Miku kissed the top of his head and held him close, "I am... you make me smile." "But not wike the wetters grammah says to you, then you smile big" His son was too cute for words... But he was kinda glad that Kanon didn't know about him for now, that little kiss seemed to not settle well with Kanon...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Kanon went to pick up Ichigo and found himself deep in thought. The girl knew very well who Miku was and how happpy he made her dad...but now he wasn't happy. She tried to get it out of him but couldn't. So she plotted all week finding out everything from her dad's students one day while on campus with her babysitter and then found out Miku's address.

She got out of dance early and left to go to that apartment. She had her brownie in hand to make sure he'd listen. Ringing the bell, Ichigo waited in her new Baby the Stars shine bright dress until Miku opened the door.

"Hi my name is Ichigo. If you are Miku thens I needs to talk to you about my daddy. Here. I broughts a brownie so you would listen...daddy likes you...more than he thinks a daddy should. I wove him more than anyfing but he weally likes you...please don't hate daddy...he's jus confused."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Miku had just barely gotten back from getting Neku when one of the cutest little girls he'd ever seen knocked on his door. She didn't even give him a chance to speak before she was talking and offering him a brownie to listen. Neku toddled up behind him and peeked out from behind him, "Daddy? Who's dat?" Miku looked down to see him staring at the little girl curiously...

"I'm not sure..." He got down to their level and took the brownie she offered him and smiled sweetly at her, "Honey... This is a very sweet thing to offer but... Who is your dad? Don't you think he'd worry that his cute little girl is wandering off on her own? Where do you live, we'll walk you home. Maybe talk some more on the way?"

"Walkin? Can I come too Daddy?? Please? Pretty please?" Miku laughed softly and scooped him up, allowing him to climb up onto his shoulders while he took Ichigo's hand. The thought of her being Kanon's daughter never crossed his mind... Maybe it was some other guy he'd talked to... Whoever it was had an adorable and oddly determined child. She wanted her daddy to be happy, it was sweet. "So how old are you Ichigo? You're a brave little girl for your age."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:56 am

"My daddy is a pro-...a pro-...a really smart man. He weally likes you. He jus afraid since you are a boy like him and not a gwirl like mommy was. She weft us a long time ago. He told me bouts you. That he talked to while I was at dance cwasses. He doesn't know I left earwy again. He's jus afraid to admit that he weally wikes you. You gotta talk to him. He's been so...what did he aways say when I was sad....mopey. Thas it! He's been mopey. Pwease...he's still at work. My babysitter is in one of cwasses." She was just talking while walking with Miku and the little boy, swinging Miku's arms slightly as she walked. The direction she was headed was toward campus...and her dance class should be out soon so if they didn't make it in time they'd have to hunt down her dad and stop him from hyperventaliting.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Okay so... Her father was a really smart man, he talk to him while she was in dance classes... he was... still in class? As they walked along Miku started to notice they were walking towards the campus... No way, someone here? Probably not who he was hoping though...

"Well... I hope I can cheer him up. Come on, lets get to his class before it lets out. If he's anything like I am with Neku he'll be quite eager to get you, and finding you no there... lets just hurry, kay?" They sped up their pace, which eventually led Miku to scooping her up and resting her on his hip and jogging a bit while she still directed him.

Where she led him to was a shocker, but they had made it just in time. The students were filing out of the class and he let Ichigo slide back to the ground and Neku moved to where the little girl had been. He snuggled close to his dad and watched all the students, "Dis is where you wowk wight Daddy? Dis is da school? Will I go here too?" Miku laughed and moved to hold his son above his head, "When you're much much bigger... Like this!" He tossed him up and then caught him, placing him back on his hip. That was when he noticed Ichigo running up the steps, but he didn't see to whom she was running to...

"Ichigo! Hold on--!!" Miku had followed her up the steps but stopped on the second flight of the concrete steps, Ichigo had run to Kanon... That was Kanon's little girl?! So then... he did have someone... Or had someone. He'd been in that boat... but he wasn't sure about things now. Now he knew Kanon had a daughter, and Kanon would know soon enough that he had a son... Well... here's to hoping...

"Kanon... I... I think we both have some share and tell we need to do..." Shyly he walked up the remainder of the steps until he was standing a few feet away from him. There would be no mistaking the Neku was his, Neku looked like a baby version of him with short, fluffy, black hair... Neku was curious about this new person though, so he looked up to his daddy and asked innocently, "Is dis the... g-u-y gamma was talkin' bouts?" Though he new Neku didn't know what he was spelling or saying, it cause Miku to blush lightly and look away a bit.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:34 am

Kanon let his class out seeing that he had a message from Ichigo's dance teacher. He stepped out and grew frantic within moments of hearing the message. But then he heard her voice. Relief washed over him as he picked her up and held her close.

"Ichigo! Oh my god...don't scare daddy like that again. You need to apologize to Ms. Mazaki. She's very worried about you. How did you get-Miku...how did you? Ichigo...you didn't go off knocking on doors did you?" The girl shook her head from where she was perched on Kanon's hip.

"Nopes. I knew which door to knock on." Of course she did. He saw the little boy on Miku's hip and smiled shyly at what he said. So Miku's mother knew?

"Miku...this is my daughter Ichigo, though I'm sure she's already told you that. I'm sorry I didn't tell you it's just-well people shy away from guys with kids and I wasn't sure how you'd react. It was teh first time I'd never told a guy flat out and the first time I'd ever...thought of anyone that way since Ichigo's mother left us when she was three. Truth be told you're the first guy I've ever thought this way and...well it took me off guard. I was confused and scared and I'm sorry." He looked into Miku's eyes as Ichigo put her arms around his neck and hugged him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:43 am

Miku smiled shly and looked down at his own son, he had his own reasons for not telling as well... "I understand, more than you could probably imagine. But my reason have to stay hidden until there are less innocent ears around... But this is Neku, he's three--" "Ka-chan has fwuffy hair wike me, he is prettiful." Yet again his son made him blush and he kissed the side of his head.

"He's also not afraid to speak his mind... Are you free? We could... go talk somewhere. About us?" Maybe he was being a bit too hopeful but it couldn't hurt right? He was sure both kids were hungry, and if they went somewhere with an indoors playground the kids could eat and play and they could talk. And he could tell Kanon why he was hiding Neku from him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum