Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who knew...?

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who knew...? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who knew...?

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:59 am

Miku shifted himself back some more and propped his legs up on either side of Kanon, he pulled him a little closer and held him protectively in his arms. This felt so natural to him, like he'd been with Kanon longer than he really had. There was just so much peace around them right now it was hard to picture this any other way.

"Well... It's certainly becoming one of my favorites, especially having you like this." He moved again to where he was now laying on his back with Kanon partially over him, he was gazing up at the star sky pointing a shooting star that just appeared, "See that? It's a good night to watch for them..."

His arms still held him securely as they star gazed... He would definitely be thanking him mother for tonight.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:08 am

Kanon laid back with Miku. He didn't know why it felt so natural to him. Everything felt perfect. Like this was how it was meant to be. He smiled to himself thinking about that. Eventually he pulled away to stare down at Miku. "You know...I wonder what would happen if I kissed you again. Would it have the same needy reaction of wanting to be closer with the fireworks going off....or...would it be like a normal kiss?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:14 am

Miku smiled up at him, "Well... That depends on a lot of things... Only one way to find out though." His hands reached up behind his neck and pulled him down for a kiss, their lips fit so perfectly he found himself getting lost... This certainly didn't feel like a normal kiss to him, his chest felt like it was bursting with happiness to have finally found who it'd longed for.

"That... didn't feel like just a normal kiss to me..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 am

Kanon's eyes saw fireworks again. He clutched at Miku's shirt and pulled away gasping. "Nope...definitely not a normal kiss. God I love chemistry." He smiled as he pulled Miku in for another kiss. He wasn't ready for where these kisses could lead but he was more than happy to take more of them.

"You know if we keep this up we'll have the police called on us."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 am

"Should we move this somewhere more private then? I feel like being juvenile and making out..." He smiled teasingly and sat them both up, looking around to think of maybe where to go. Anywhere public would be a real no no... Besides, they didn't need the world to watch them.

"Lead the way, I'll follow."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:27 am

Kanon grinned at Miku's words and took his hand. He started running with Miku right behind him. It wasn't until they were at his apartment that he stopped and let Miku in, closing the door right behind him and pulling Miku close.

"I'll follow now..." He kissed Miku as he moved so their bodies were close together. This was amazing...wonderful.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:33 am

A laugh escaped him as they ran, this was exciting. He couldn't remember having this much fun with anyone recently. He wasn't sure where they were going, but he didn't care either, so long as it was with Kanon. Though he was quite happy to find himself entering an apartment and Kanon pulling him in for a needy kiss. He knew it wouldn't go there tonight though, it was too soon.

Miku found himself being moved backwards towards a couch, he eased himself down without ever separating from Kanon, except once to tease him, though it was hard with him panting as well, "You sure... you've never done this...? You are an... amazing kisser." He couldn't stay away from those lips, he desired them...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:37 am

Kanon started pushing him toward the couch. He never broke away from Miku as they kissed. Though Miku did ask if he'd ever done this before. The man chuckled as he kissed his colleague again. "Well...I have had practice with kissing...but nothing this amazing before...nothing like you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:42 am

"Mmm... I'm honored then..." Miku leaned up to catch his lips, he could get addicted to this fast. He'd have to keep himself in check though, he couldn't go somewhere Kanon wasn't ready to go to just yet. He knew for a fact Kanon had never slept with a guy... and when and if it ever did happen he would have to be gentle or it would plum scare him away.

"No cops or prying fan girls... A guy could get use to this... and we have all day tomorrow to waste too... I love it."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:44 am

"We could spend it in bed-..." Kanon pulled back at his own words. He didn't want to give Miku the wrong impression. "I-I-I meant spend the day cuddling and things like that. N-Not...not yet...I-" He blushed a deep red and looked down. Kanon shook his head.

"Well so much for not making a fool of myself."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:50 am

Miku's eyebrows raised in surprise but soon found Kanon had just worded it wrong, "Hey... It's alright, I didn't think you'd be wanted that right away anyways. I told you already," He lifted his chin up a bit, "I'm not going to force anything on you, I don't want you to be uncomfortable." He kissed him softly and just let Kanon snuggle against his chest.

"And you didn't make a fool of yourself, it was cute... But if that cuddling does include spending the night, I'm all for it. I would mind cuddling you all night."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:55 am

Kanon looked up at Miku and smiled at him, happy to know he wasn't upset. "Good. I'm glad...and that is the only kind of serious cuddling I do. Come on...my bed is very comfy." He took his hand again and went into the bedroom. This was how he wanted to be...this was who he wanted to be with. His body knew it...his heart knew it...now he just had to override his mind of the few obsticles he couldn't get passed yet. But they would get there in time...they would get there.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:01 am

Miku followed him and sank down onto his bed, quite pleased to find it was very comfortable... "You, cuddling, plus this bed is gonna equal probably one of the best nights of sleep I've had in a while..." His mind was staying clear of sex... because this bed would be perfect for that too-- No no. Not going there.

Kicking off his shoes and socks he curled up on the bed and waited for Kanon to join him, sighing in content when his arms cam around him, "I know its a little late and silly now... But will you go out with me? Officially?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Kanon giggled and nodded. "Yes. I thought was already established but yes...I will go out with you." Just like that he left his straight days behind him. Miku was his boyfriend and Kanon couldn't be happier. He was in love...he was happy...thankful...

"Now...what do you say about some more of that kissing. You're very good at it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 am

Miku couldn't help the silly little smile growing on his lips, he knew very well they were together, but neither had officially 'asked' the other. So he went ahead and did so so nobody could turn back and say 'Well you never asked me out.' He'd had a guy do that to him before, right after he'd caught him cheating the guy said he wasn't because Miku had never officially asked him out. Not that he thought Kanon was like that... but he didn't want to mess up with Kanon, didn't want to risk anything to lose him.

"Thank you..." He leaned in and pressed his lips to his forehead. And when then offer of kissing his lips was given to him again, he blushed but nodded, "I think it could be arrange... you're not so bad yourself, come 'ere you..." Miku moved Kanon a bit to lay on his back, propping himself on his elbow as he kissed him possessively. He never wanted to let go of Kanon... This felt more right than anything else... Even with Neku's mother, though he still loved her, things did not feel this right. Must be that chemistry Kanon loved so much.

An hour had already passed and Miku hardly even noticed. All he knew was that somehow they had shifted to where he now laid completely over Kanon, straddling his hips, their hands were intertwined, and the kissing didn't seem to be ending. Though finally they both pulled away panting lightly, Miku's eyes only saw Kanon. That was all he wanted, but he was behaving, and his self control for once was winning. He was glad though, he didn't want his boyfriend to be scared of him. "You... are very, very good at this... I'm starting to like this whole chemistry business..." He was grinning before leaning in and catching his lips again, god did he love this...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:18 am

Kanon was in Miku's arms all night making out. He didn't mind staying up, didn't even feel tired. How odd...he was far to into those lips to care about the time on teh clock. He simply wanted Miku closer, needed him closer.

"Miku...I want more...I don't know what but I do. This...it's not enough. I need more..." He wasn't sure what more they could do but his body was screaming for whatever it was. He pulled Miku closer to him as his kisses grew more urgent.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:31 am

A small gasp escaped him at the sudden closeness of their bodies, oh god... He wanted more?? That was not something his self control needed to hear. Fuuuuuck...

He still tried his best though, pulling back to stroke his cheek, "There's... a lot we can do... But it's whether or not you're ready... and if you have lube. But I can do what ever you'd like to fix this... growing, problem." Miku could feel him getting harder beneath him. But he didn't wanna push any boundaries that would make him nervous... Though Kanon said if he didn't try they wouldn't move forward...

Slowly, so to not pressure him, his hand trailed slowly up and over his rigid frame and stopped on his neck, pulling him into yet another heated kiss.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Kanon pulled back a bit, not knowing how to respond. He stopped and thought for a moment. "You won't hurt me will you? I-I've never done this before..." He went to kiss Miku's neck softly before pulling back to look at him again.

"I may not be totally completely sure I'm ready for it but mybody is screaming for your touch. But...I don't have lube...." He pouted a bit and wondered if this was going to stop now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Miku gazed down tenderly at him, "Of course not... I'd never hurt you." He leaned his head to the side to give him more room to kiss and explore his neck, a small moan hummed from his throat. But he was soon looking down at Kanon again.

"We don't have to go all the way if you don't want to... but if you do... any kind of lotion of baby oil would work... do you have anything like that?" He wasn't too forcful... he hoped Kanon didn't mind that... Never the less he was down at his boyfriends neck, sucking and nipping at the flesh there, waiting to hear his reply.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:52 am

Kanon let his eyes flutter close as Miku kissed him again. Oh this was wonderful. So perfect...minus the lube. That and he wasn't sure he could go all the way. The older man shook his head.

"No...the only lotion is Ichigo's strawberry stuff from Bath and Body works. She smells like her name constantly...it was all her mother could eat when she was pregnant. Sorry...I don't even have any in the kitchen. It's all sprays..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:02 am

Damn... So really there was no way for them to take this further without stopping and going to the store. But that wouldn't be happening, he could feel Kanon wasn't ready just yet.

"Hmm... well... Sex wont be nearly as good if you're not completely sure and ready so... we solve this the old fashion way." Smiling koyly at him he rolled them to their side, "Even that requires us naked though..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:08 am

Kanon blushed sheepishly at Miku but then was confused. "Miku...what's the 'oldfashioned way'?" Even as he asked he started stripping. He was excited...that much was obvious. But he wondered where this would go. They couldn't have sex...but...what could they do? Suddenly he wondered what they couldn't do. It was the same thing he could do with a girl...only different entry. Huh...well that made everything clearer than mud. Maybe dirty water. He knew what all they could do...but not what they were going to do.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:34 am

Miku smiled sweetly at him, kissing him as they both stripped down. He really didn't know how to explain... so when they were both naked he moved to be flushed against his heated body, taking both their erections in hand and pumping them, "Mmm... this was how it was before every yaoi fan came along... Back when parents weren't so worried about their kids doing things like this..." He squeezed their erections and quickened the pace a bit. But he want Kanon to feel more...

Letting go he trailed his lips down his body and to his lovers throbbing erection. He took the head into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it, moving to take him in more and more as time went on, hoping to find he was enjoying it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:38 am

Miku's flushed body against his was...sensational. Kanon moaned and held him close. What he was doing was simply amazing. He didn't know a hand job could feel like that...or a blow job. He watched as his boyfriend started to trail down his body. It wasn't until he was surrounding him with that hot mouth that Kanon's voice got louder. He moaned at the feeling of Miku's tongue. This was better than Ichigo's mother...definitely better than Naiko.

"Oh god...oh wow..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:39 am

Miku was pleased with his reaction, were this leading to anywhere else he'd be slipping a lubed finger into his entrance to prep him... All in good time though. Instead he focused on doubling his efforts, moaning around him, sucking more of his length inside his mouth until he was deep throating him. His hands moved to massage his balls, gently pinching the nerve there occasionally.

He wanted them both to cum at the same time though, so he pulled away and moved back to Kanon's lips. Kissing him hungrily and bringing their bodies back together again and started pumping their erections together again. This was amazing... he'd never felt so connected to one person and this wasn't even sex. Miku knew he was lucky, that Kanon was here for him, almost like a gift for struggling so long...

"Ah... I'm glad--oh~ That you're enjoying yourself...!!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum