Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who knew...?

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who knew...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who knew...?

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:49 am

Kanon blushed and smiled at Neku. Ichigo smiled and nodded. "Most softest hair eber!"

"Yeah...talk. I'd like that. Come on. I know where to go." Ichigo hopped down and started dancing as she walked a little.

"We still get Mcdonald's right? Even though I didn't finish my cwass right?" Kanon laughed and nodded.

"Yes. We still get McDonald's. Don't get too far ahead Ichigo." Kanon fell into step with Miku as he watched his daughter flutter ahead, in her own little happy bubble.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:58 am

Miku moved Neku back to his shoulders and just walked by Kanon, quite content with this moment. There wasn't too many people outside of his family he hang around with Neku at the same time. It wasn't that he wasn't proud... just protective. Once they got to said McDonalds and ordered they moved to the play area which Miku was happy to see it only occupied by them. Miku sat down and set Neku on his feet to play, "You can play for a little bit but you have to come eat soon okay?" The boy nodded and toddled after Ichigo... Now for the grown-up talk.

"So... that kiss... was just a test run of sorts?" He looked at him curiously before leaning on his elbow a bit, "We can test it again if you wanna be extra sure." Miku quite liked Kanon's kisses, they were soft and some how refreshing.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:03 am

Kanon watched Ichigo run off to the playland like she always did before she ate. He smiled when he watched Neku head after her with his arms out to balance him a bit. He looked over at Miku and shook his head.

"No...it wasn't a test run. I liked you but I didn't realize it was like that until I kissed you. The second kiss was to affirm the first...the first was just supposed to tease those girls. I'm sorry...I didn't mean to do that to you. I do like you I've just never-...I've never felt like this about a guy. It's...odd to me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:13 am

He nodded and sat back, "I can understand that, it's... always kind of been there for me so I guess it wasn't weird. But I liked girls as much as I did guys so it really didn't matter. I'm just... a bit more wary of girls after my ex-fiance..." This was a complicated story... one he wasn't sure he could put out there in time before both kids came back.

"I'm sorry I hid Neku from you, I'm very protective of who enters his life."

"Daddy... Nugget time." The blonde smiled and pulled the small child into his lap and set out his food. Which Neku proceeded to inhale and then run off for a bit more.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:20 am

"Well you're the first for me...though I get hiding Neku...I hid Ichigo for the same reason. I just didn't think it would be a guy I hid her from. With perspective relationship people I do because I don't want her to meet a lot of people and then have them leave just as quick...with guys it's different. They're friends and friends usually stay for awhile. You were the exception..." He smiled at Neku and watched Ichigo start climbing up the playground to head to the big slide that led to the ball pit.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:27 am

"Well there's that and..." The man sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, his head turning to watch Neku go down the slide with Ichigo and play in the ball pit, "His mom, my ex, tried to kill him when he was a year old. Doctors called it a meltdown... As far as I knew there was no reason for it... But ever since we've been moving around trying to find a place to settle, I'm hoping to have finally found a good place. It's close to my mom and the school... and of course you. Relationships are a hard thing to keep up when you move around all the time."

And with news like that it wouldn't surprise him to see Kanon take Ichigo and run. It was never settling news to finds that someone you like had a child and that said child had almost been murdered by a now crazy woman you were once engaged to... But Kanon had a right to know if he truly was interested.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 am

Kanon listened and nodded to Miku's story. "If you go I understand...but knowing the danger doesn't scare me away. If she comes...she comes. You'll have another person to stand by you. People go crazy...most don't but some do. It's up to you Miku. I'm new at this but know that if you wanted to try it...I'd be willing." He looked over at the blonde professor just so he knew he was serious.

"You have a past. Everyone does. Thank you for telling me though."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:40 am

It made him smile to know that, he looked over to Kanon and looked him right in the eyes, "Thank you... I figured it'd better to let you know and give you a chance to walk away before you might have gotten in too deep though... I know it's been a deal breaker for a lot of people, but it means a lot to me." Unconsciously his hand wrapped around Kanon's and held it lightly in his hand, his soft smile still present.

"And I would like to try, I like you. A lot. And I'm sure if we ever wanted to go anywhere my mother would love to watch these two." And just as they mentioned them they came over to snack on their food. It was so cute to watch them... they were getting along perfectly it seemed.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:44 am

"Then we will try...I make no promises about not being shy and/or wary. This is...new." He smiled as Ichigo and Neku came back over to eat some food.

"Daddy can we do this ebery Tuesday? Neku wants to go to dance cwasses wif me. Can he? Can he? Can he? Oh pwease daddy~!" Kanon laughed lightly at his daughter. She was so adorable.

"You'll have to ask Miku. He'll be the one to decide that, not me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:52 am

Miku couldn't help but to laugh at Ichigo's enthusiasm, then looked down at Neku, "Well if he wants to... I don't see any harm. We'll discuss it a little later kay?" Neku was all smiles as he nodded. If Neku dancd then he danced, whatever his son wanted to do to express himself, so long as it wasn't dangerous.

"And as far as doing this every Tuesday, I don't think I'll have any objections. It's fun~" He smiled a bit at the two kids as they squirmed happily in their seats. Soon they were running off again though...

"I wont push you Kanon, no worries. I don't want you to be uncomfortable." This was new grounds for Kanon... He may still find that this really wasn't what he wanted after all and change his mind... Though he really hoped he didn't.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:56 am

Kanon sighed and moved closer to Miku before leaning over toward him. "I'm a college professor in Chemistry Miku...you know what that is? We have that. What makes me a bit nervous and uncomfortable excites me so much more than that...don't be afraid to do anything or we will get no where. I don't know what to do...I don't know this dance. You're going to have to lead." He leaned in a bit and kissed his cheek.

"I'll follow you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:07 am

Miku blushed a bit as Kanon kissed his cheek, Neku also caught the kiss and giggled from the top of the play set. "Daddy wikes to cuddle~" Miku shot him a playful look that made him hide and giggle, "I wont have much to teach if he keeps spilling my secrets, but it'll all come in time... Like somebodies untimely demise when he comes out of that ball pit!" Miku just caught Neku jumping out of the small area when he hopped up and grabbed his son tickling him into submission while he laughed and begged for Ichigo to save him. Who for now was looking to her own father for assistance.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:11 am

Miku liked to cuddle? So did he! That was good. He laughed when he saw Miku jump up to tickle his son and then saw Ichigo standing there looking at him with an impatient 'help me' look. He got up and swooped her into his arms and fell back into the ball pit. She let out a loud scream but started laughing once they landed in the ball pit. He started tickling her too. Soon the play area was filled with laughter and giggles and happiness. Something Kanon hoped would remain in their lives for a long time to come.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:19 am

Miku let up on the tickling so his son could catch his breath, which seemed to be a quick thing since he found that he was soon being glomped backwards and into the ball pit with Kanon and Ichigo. He laughed as his son sat triumphantly on top of him with a cute little grin on his face that just screamed 'I win'. His flopped above his head in surrender, "I give, you win."

He grinned at him as he watched him walk off, another sneaky idea came into his head, "Say Neku... You know, Kanon here still hasn't been dethroned~ I think you and Ichigo could take him~" He grinned down at the other adult, he'd be joining in on this one...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:22 am

Kanon was tickling Ichigo when he heard Miku enter the ball pit and surrender. His next proposition made him look up. He looked at Miku and gasped. "No..." Just then Neku jumped on his back and Ichigo moved to get up. Pretty soon he found three people over taking him, and Kanon laughing the entire time.

"I give, I give."

"Gotta say mercy daddy!"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:30 am

Miku had managed to sneak in behind him and wrap his arms around his torso, his fingers tickling over his ribs. When he heard Ichigo he only nodded, "Yes, I do believe the young lady is right..." He kissed his cheek and tickled him a bit more until he finally heard the mercy slip from his lips.

"Alright kids~ I'll take this one prisoner you just keep the fort up." He was all smiles as he pulled Kanon from the ball pit and back to where they were sitting, motioning he'd be right back... and a couple minutes later he returned with some shakes, he handed one to Kanon as he sat next to him this time, "Here, you deserved it." He poked his tongue out playfully and leaned against him a bit as he glanced over at the kids before looking back to Kanon.

"You busy this weekend?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:35 am

"Mercy! Mercy..." He smiled as Miku took him out of the ball pit. He sat down at the table only to find a shake ther a few minutes later.

"Wow...thank you." He smiled at him and stuck his own tongue out playfully.

"The only thing I have this weekend is Ichigo's dance recital on Saturday. Why? Would you and Neku like to come with me to watch her? Maybe get him enrolled in classes?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:46 am

"Sounds fun, and I'm sure Neku would enjoy it. He likes things like that. You'll have to let me steal you sometime though, when you're ready though." He smiled playfully at him before Neku and Ichigo came to finish their food.

"I wike Kanon Daddy... We should keeps him and Ichigo... kay?" He smiled sweetly at them both hoping to hear their approval. "I hope we can buddy, but we'll both have to work real hard~"

"Kay!!" Miku smiled at them both, "He's so easy to please... I hope you don't mind his energy." He could get the same way given the proper circumstances.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:53 am

Kanon grinned at Neku. "I don't think you'll have to work that hard Neku. You've already got me wrapped around your little pinky...your dad might have to have some one on one time with me though so you can actually keep us. We'll have to do some negotiating. The sooner we do...the better the chances of keeping us." Ichigo looked up at her dad and Miku.

"What's about Sunday? My recitell is Saturday...but we don't gots nofin to do Sunday. Buts...you needs adult time like you used to have wif mommy right?"

"Yes sweetheart...we do."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:03 am

Adult time sounded nice... "Well then, we'll just have to sweet talk Grandma into watching you two wont we? She makes awesome brownies, and would probably more than willing to drop you off so Kanon and Ichigo can meet her." Neku's whole face lit up at that idea, he loved his Grandma, and proceeded to tell Ichigo all about her.

"Mom watches Neku while I work, I'll talk her into coming down before the recital so you can meet her... That is, if you wanna go out Sunday, with it being a school night and all." Though he wasn't that old persay, all of this made him feel younger.

---

The meeting with his mother went smoothly, in fact Miku was pretty sure she already approved highly of his somewhat boyfriend. And that evening at the recital he was surprised to see that she'd shown up as well. "Well, so long as Kanon doesn't mind, I wouldn't have any problems watching them tonight as well. You two need more than a silly old Sunday to have some fun!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:11 am

Kanon met Miku's mother and found that she was a very nice woman. He loved that she approved of him and was completely taken by Ichigo. She even showed up at the recital on Saturday and was willing to watch them tonight too? He was videotaping the recital but had it on a tripod stand.

"Well as long as you don't mind Ichigo dancing for a few more hours after this and teaching Neku a few things. I wouldn't see the harm in her going with you tonight. Though...she loves making a dessert after a recital...brownies usually. I really think Ichigo believes brownies could buy the world if she needed them too. It's her favorite bribe, both to give and take." He smiled at his daughter on the stage. She was so beautiful.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:20 am

"Well, I'll just have to give her my recipe so she can buy the world! She's so darling, you've raised a beautiful and wonderful child Kanon-san." She smiled softly at him, and nudged Miku lovingly, "And you too my pet, I'll take care of the kids after this, its my joy in life." Miku smiled at his mom as he laid his head on Kanon's shoulder. He wasn't too worried about what people thought, though he wasn't sure about Kanon... He didn't seem to mind.

The recital dwindled on and they came to a close. Both parents and his mom went back to see Ichigo, Miku knelt to her level and gave her a hug, "You performed wonderfully, and now I know Neku is in extra good hands." They all chatted for a bit but soon his mother, Neku, and even Ichigo shooed them off on their date...

"I think they're plotting... What do you think? ... So... Where would you like to start?" The evening was still young, and Miku had never really gotten a chance like this with Kanon before... he was stumped.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:30 am

Kanon was happy to see that their families were blending nicely. He was walking with Miku when an idea came to his head. "Well...I've grown up my entire life in this city. How about I show you where I come from." Kanon took Miku's hand and started leading him to an old apartment complex with a park and sat down on one of the swings in the playground.

"This is where I grew up. I lived over in that building. I loved it here as a kid, playing on the swings and monkey bars. My favorite was the merry-go-round. But they took it out after one kid fell down and broke his leg...oh they hated that kid for awhile after that one. Took three times as long for them to forgive me as it took for the leg to heal." He laughed a bit and started swinging.

"I loved this park. It was where I met my first girlfriend...and my best friend. They both were killed when we were all sophmores in high school. Car accident. I came here after the funeral. I cried for hours on this swing. I proposed to Ichigo's mother over there on that bench. That was the same night she told me she was pregnant. I brought Ichigo here the day her mother left. This was where we were when she skipped town and left the divorce papers. This playground was a part of every major event in my life. It's a piece of me...and I wanted you to see it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:41 am

He was amazed by all the history Kanon had here in this one park. A whole lifetime of good and bad memories, yet he still loved it here. He sat in the swing next to him silently, listening intently as he finished and slowed his swinging. He stood and moved to be in front of him, "Thank you..." He leaned in and kissed him softly, his lips slowly caressing over the others before pulling away. His hand came up and stroked his smooth cheek, "Seeing places like this, finding out what they mean to someone special to me, means a lot more than going out and doing something. I like just talking and hanging out, you learn more... And it lets me know what I can get away with with you."

A sweet smiled graced his lips as he circled around him to hug him from behind. Right now, he could get away with kisses and hugs, possibly even some cuddling. But they were still new, and Kanon definitely wasn't ready for all aspects of dating a man...

"Hopefully someday, I can take you to my hometown and show you around, show you my hang out spot."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 am

Kanon got up and took Miku's hand. "I'm glad you like it. Come here." They got onto the merry-go-round and Kanon was in Miku's arms.

"I love this place...and this is just one more wonderful thing to add to the long list of reasons I love it." He cuddled into Miku some more and simply enjoyed the quiet, peaceful moment. It was nice and sweet...and the most amazing night he'd had in a long time.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum