Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can see me?

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

You can see me? - Page 4 Empty Re: You can see me?

Post  Miku Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 am

"I knew you were there... But it wasn't the same, I was so use to seeing you! Not feeling cold air and hearing you nearby... Maybe it was spoiled and greedy of me to want you there but... but you're all I've ever had... You made me better but that was making me lose you, I-I didn't want that." Miku's hands were gripping onto Kanon's arms, tears were threatening to spill but he fought them back.

"It's stupid but... I'm so scared of losing you to anything... I almost just wanna leach onto you and not let go... so that I'd at least have to go with you where ever you were at..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:16 am

Kanon slipped his arms around Miku as he kissed his forehead. Miku sounded so upset all of a sudden. He wasn't really sure what to do. "Shh...it will be alright. I promise. You'll be alright...I will not leave you. Not ever. You are all I have as well. How could I ever leave the one thing I cherish more than anything else? Miku you are what I want through this life. To always have you...I only pray you will give me that honor. As long as you allow me to, I will stay by your side." He kissed Miku's forehead again, hoping to calm him down.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:25 am

Completely naked and Kanon was holding him... Miku was soon clinging to him as well though. His friends kiss to his forehead almost spoke more that what his words did. The blonde nodded though, closing his eyes when Kanon kissed his forehead a second time...

"I'd like that... I'd like it a whole lot, for you to stay with me forever." Miku leaned up to kiss the other forehead, he vaguely wondered if this the old fashion way to ask someone out... It's what it seemed like.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:32 am

Kanon smiled at Miku kissing his forehead. He was really liking this. "You do not know how much I adore you..." Moving cautiously Kanon moved to where Miku was sitting in his lap and Kanon's back was against the wall. He didn't mind them being naked...though he was fairly sure that Miku would. If he didn't pull away then Kanon knew Miku was at least open to the idea of a male...he just had to find out how much after this.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:40 am

Miku let out a small sound of surprise and blushed darkly when he found himself being moved to Kanon's lap. Well this was certainly new to him... Deciding to just accept it, he shifted to fit against Kanon better, laying his head on his friends shoulder...

"About as much as I adore you I'm sure." He was happy here next to Kanon... Forever was starting to sound very nice.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:47 am

So Miku was alright with sitting in his lap...alright...Kanon moved his hands back to Miku's waist and pulled Miku away from him so he could look at him. "Miku...I have a very important question and I want an honest answer..." He took a deep breath before meeting his friend's eyes again. This was a tough question to ask.

"Miku...may I kiss you? Your lips are so full and soft looking...I-I want to know how they feel..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:56 am

Miku was a bit worried when Kanon spoke and pulled him away... had he done something wrong? He was worried until Kanon spoke and then he found himself to be quite bashful. He'd never kissed anyone before... what if he was bad at it?

"S-sure... I... I've never done it before so..." Miku stopped talking and waited for Kanon to take the initiative. He wanted this, he knew he did... but he was clueless.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:00 am

Kanon smiled softly when Miku said yes. He leaned in and closed his eyes, letting his lips touch Miku's. The electricity that went through him with that kiss...it was amazing...he deepened shortly after that. But Kanon made sure to pull away soon so he didn't arouse suspicion.

"Wow...that was amazing. I was right. Your lips are perfect...d-do you mind if I-I kiss you again?" This was probably pushing it and he knew it...but he wanted another kiss like that. It was amazing and Kanon wanted more.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:15 am

That kiss was... wow... And when Kanon asked if he could do it again he had zero objections to leaning up and kissing him again without answering. Kissing Kanon was like a highly addictive drug, one he was going to be very addicted to...

"I don't mind at all... in fact you should just keep doing it... over... and over... again." Miku liked how Kanon's lips fit again his, it was perfect and well... he was exploring and he was liking everything.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:22 am

Kanon grinned and happily kissed Miku back. It was an amazing feeling, though sometime during that kiss they ended up with Miku's back against teh wall again and Kanon having both hands braced on either side of him. When they did part he pulled away panting. "Miku...I...I want more. I know that you might not give it to me but that kiss was a flame. One that's engulfed me...I want more of you...please..." He was really pushing it but if Miku was that happy and eager then maybe he could. This was moving far faster than anything else he'd ever done but it was too good to not try. Kanon was fast becoming addicted to Miku...and he doubted that would go away anytime soon.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:18 pm

"I do... really I do... But my parents, they'll hear and... I don't want to have to be quiet my first time... I want us to both enjoy it..." Miku stroked his cheek and pulled him in to kiss him again, "I'm sorry..." He looked at him with sad apologetic eyes, hoping Kanon would understand. As much as he would just love to give into him right here it wouldn't be as good if they'd wait for his parents to leave... Maybe then. And then Kanon could be definitely sure he wanted this instead of it all just being them caught in the moment.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Kanon nodded. "You should not be sorry. I understand. I would not want you to hold anything back when with me...we will wait. I want you to enjoy everything...and...I do mean everything." Kanon moved to kiss Miku's neck. He was still being gentle as his hands moved in slow circles on the soft skin.

"I will let you decide when you want this...when it is right."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Miku leaned his head to the side to give Kanon more room, he loved the feeling he was giving him and wanted to let Kanon have free range of his body. That was all he could give him for right now... but later there would be more, that much he could tell.

"Thank you... And even though it happened over a hundred years ago... I want to erase him from you... But you can still have me our first time." Miku's eyes were serious but his smile was playful. He wanted Kanon to be completely free of his death.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:32 pm

"Oh that sounds quite tempting. I think I would love that very much. But you did say that this would be your first? So...I-I would...that would be a great honor if you allowed me." Miku was going to give his virginity to him. Kanon was all but redy. He was ready for it...but he didn't want to have to hold back. Waiting sounded good because that meant it could build. The passion and desire by the time it's over. He wanted that. It was going to be amazing when they finally did have him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:52 pm

"I'm glad I thought of this... To think I'd fall for a ghost, but he's such a pretty one... I wouldn't change it for the world." Miku leaned in to kiss him again, his arms wrapping around him and holding him close. There had been so many times when his friend was a ghost that he would hold himself close to Kanon like this just to know that somehow he was still there. Even though he couldn't really touch him and the only way he knew was because that area was cooler, it was still a comfort. But to hold him now and feel his warmth... it made everything so much better.

"Boys? Are you okay?" His mom was yelling from the back door... "Yeah Mom, we'll be out soon! ... Looks like we'll have to continue making out in our room." He grinned as he moved to help Kanon get out of the water and dry off, handing him a robe before slipping his own on and going up to his room hand in hand with his crush and hopefully soon to be boyfriend.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum