Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can see me?

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You can see me? - Page 2 Empty Re: You can see me?

Post  Miku Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:32 am

"Your stuff is still here? But wouldn't your parents like... take it with them? How old are you anyways?" Miku got up and searched the wall until it opened... "You don't mind... do you?" When he received no objections he went and started poking around the items, there were lots of books and journals... They were interesting.

"1884... Wow... Do you... do you know what happened to you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Kanon looked at his things in the wall and shook his head. He moved to start typing so Miku could read what he was saying. "No. I was eighteen when I died. I do not know how long it has been. Only that many seasons have passed. I do not know how I died either. I went to bed one night and woke up like this. My body was gone and my family was crying. Though there was a man staying at our home that night. A stranger. I do not know his name. I only know that was something different than every other night." He moved to his things and sat down on a chest. It was always where he sat, though he didn't know why. It wasn't his chest...it was just...there.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:44 pm

"Well... by the looks of this piece here... you were born in 1884... and it's 2009 now. Kanon... You're 125 years old." Miku continued looking around the small room, everything was unlocked except the chest Kanon was now sitting on... "What's in that one?"

Maybe since Kanon was a ghost he could look in and see... but every time his friend tried it acted as though he was solid... Odd. "Huh... Don't worry about it. I'm gonna start doing some research throughout the week and find out more about this house. Maybe even something on your family?" Miku wanted to know, and the crimes committed in the area were especially interesting to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:01 am

Kanon looked down at the chest he was on. He shrugged and tried to look inside but found he couldn't. Very odd...he looked up at Miku though and decided to let him. What harm would it do? The weeks went by and Miku was getting better. It made Kanon happy...but there were times Miku didn't see him. He would be standing in front of him and Miku wouldn't see him. It made him sad. Sad and worried that he'd lose his one friend.

"Miku...have you found anything?" The message sat on the computer waiting for a response from Miku. Hoping he'd see it...see him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:14 am

Though he was glad he was getting better... it worried him that he was seeing Kanon less and less... Earlier that morning he found a disturbing report on the internet about a local killer in the late 1800's...

"...I couldn't tell you how many people I've killed, but I can tell you about my favorite. He was wonderful, I kept him perfect and protected like a doll in a chest. That stupid family didn't even notice, a few tears and then they moved on. They never even gave my pet a burial marker, and neither did I, no... I kept him--" Miku continued to read but stopped... That chest in that hide away... He went to town with his parents, getting all he'd need to pick the lock. He had to know, if that report was true there was something very disturbing in that chest.

When he got home he saw the message and a very faded Kanon sitting on the bed, "I did. I hope I'm wrong though." Quickly he opened the hidden room and started in on the chest, when it clicked and he opened it he gagged and ran from the room... Bones. Kanon's bones.

"K-kanon... You... That chest... your body is... that strange man raped you... kept you in that box, killed you, and continued using you until he was caught. But you were never found, he never said where you were... I-I'm sorry..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:32 am

Kanon looked up with curious eyes at the things Miku had in his hand. He wanted to know what he was doing...breaking into the chest? All of a sudden Miku left the room. What was in the chest that made him so sick? The ghost moved toward it and looked down. There in the chest was him...his bones...and...he disipated. Kanon faded out of vision. Miku wouldn't see him again...not after facing his death like that. Not after that shock. Where he sat for the last 100+ years was where his bones were.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:44 am

Miku tried for days to find Kanon... He missed him. He wanted to see him... even to see him knock something over, just to know he was still around. At all time he left his laptop open, leaving him messages, pleading for a sign, apologizing for whatever he'd done... After two weeks Miku was losing hope... He called his dad up to the room, "Can you help me move this up the mountain? There's a spring there and..." Miku was tear up and no more was said, his dad helped and left Miku alone.

The blonde opened the chest and pushed it into the water, watching it drift out and sink... "You were never given a proper burial... You deserve to be in someplace beautiful. Thank you... Thank you for being the best and only friend I-I've ever h-had." He didn't hold the tears back, he let them run free as he piled some smooth stones as a marker... "Thank you... Shinya Sano..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:04 am

Kanon came back while Miku was up the mountain. He saw the tons of messages to him. Miku was reaching out to him and wanting his attention. Kanon smiled softly at him. He felt bad. Kanon let him know he was there and went to lay down on Miku's bed, just letting the sun hit him even though he couldn't feel the warmth from it. It made him feel better.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:14 am

Miku saw the message and looked to his bed... the message said he'd be on the bed in the sun, that was the usual side that Kanon took. But Kanon wasn't there, well he couldn't see him there at least. He knew how Kanon laid though; flat on his back, one hand on his stomach, the other by his side... Miku's hand grasped where he knew the hand by his side would be, he knew he had it because the air was cooler. That was all he had left of Kanon now, cold air.

"You are here... Thank you... and I'm sorry."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:48 am

Kanon shifted a little and moved to face Miku. "Sorry for what?" He didn't know what was different but Miku had heard him. No more sight...but his voice was there.

"It is warm...or should be. You should lay down and relax." Kanon patted the spot next to him, wanting him to lay down.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:00 am

A voice? Kanon's voice? And he wanted him to lay down next to him... Which he did without question, moving close to the cold air that was Kanon, "It figures I can hear you now... But I miss seeing you... Though it is nice to finally hear you..."

Miku curled close to him, almost wishing he was sick again so he could see him... but Kanon had shown him that spring to cure him, he wouldn't revoke it now...

A few days later though Miku was at the spring yet again but he just couldn't stop crying this time. It hurt terribly to not be able to see him, he didn't even know if Kanon had followed him... anymore it was getting harder and harder to feel him there. "I miss you... Y-you're my best friend a-a-nd I just want you back! You're slowly slipping away from m-me and I'm scared... I don't want to loose you forever!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:23 am

Kanon was following Miku up to the spring and heard his cries...he didn't like it. Not a bit. The ghost slowly slipped into the water, becoming a little more visible with each step. The water was healing him too...or trying to. Kanon waded out to the blonde that was crying in the spring, little did he know that his bones were beneath him in the water.

"Do not cry...I am still here...I did not leave you. You are the only friend I have too." The ghost slipped his transparent arms around Miku and pulled him close. He had matter to him now...he was actually holding Miku. The blonde's tears were hitting his arm and staying there. How odd.

There were small bubbles in the water. Bones were coming up. Kanon's bones. They were forming to his transparent self and growing muscle...and fat...and skin. He felt a shock in his system and a burning in his eyes. He closed them only to open them with new eyes. Beautiful brown eyes. Kanon pulled away from Miku in a coughing fit. He was coughing...he was breathing.

He was breathing!?

"Wha-what happened? How did...how did I?" Kanon's coughing subsided as his nightclothes became wet with the water from the spring. He was real again? Flesh...alive...Kanon placed a wet hand over his heart to feel a thumping. His heart was beating...he was taking in air.

"How did this happen? How can this be?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:37 am

Miku didn't care that it shouldn't have been possibly for Kanon to hold him, he just knew it was happening and he clung to him. Fearing he'd lose him again once he pulled away...

"Kanon... Kanon? What's wrong?" If he didn't know for sure he was seeing this he wouldn't have believed it... There before him... was a living, breathing Kanon... "Oh my god... Kanon... You-you're alive!" Miku all but jumped into his arms, clinging to him and crying happily. He didn't understand any of this but he knew it was real...

"Your bones were here, after you disappeared I... had dad help me bring the chest here and buried you properly. Something your parents and Killer didn't do... But you're here... and I can see, touch, and hear you now..." The soggy teen placed his hand over Kanon's above his heart he could feel it beating, "Now you get a chance to live too... Thank you... Kanon." Miku hugged him... a real hug, they could share a lot of these now...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:42 am

Kanon held onto Miku as habit. He still didn't understand. How was this...how did it? He got to really hug him now though. His one and only friend. He was alive again. Though it still hadn't sank into Kanon's skull that he was real and not just a reminence of the past anymore.

"Miku? You what? My bones? They...they were in the water? I still do not understand how I became real. Bones and magic water do not make a person alive again. I am happy that I am alive again but...I want to know how."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:48 am

"I don't know... Back when I could still see you as a ghost, if I touched you you'd be solidish for a split second. And I've wanted nothing more than to see you recently..." Miku thought on it as they pulled away from each other... "My tears... you didn't change completely until my tears hit you!"

Crazy... but what else did they have to explain it?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 am

Kanon looked at Miku with kind eyes. He really was something else. "Tears? But...how can tears do anything? I wish I knew more about this spring. It is in legends all through Japan's great history. Dating all the way back to samurai. The emperors would come up here to bathe every new year as a sign of good faith that the spring would bring them good health. Many know it...just few know that is this spring that is the spring of legends." It finally hit Kanon that he was real again as he exhaled from that sentence. A big grin crossed his face as he took a breath and dove into the water. Everything was brighter...wetter...and amazing.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:50 am

Miku couldn't help but to laugh as he watched him, it was great to see Kanon so... alive. He dove in behind him and swam after him, everything was great. He was healthy, he had his best friend back, and he convinced his parents just to continue living here. Sure neither of them could explain what had just happened, but it had and he wouldn't change it.

But he had to admit he was getting tired, so he went back and sat along the edge and just watched Kanon. His parents knew he was up at the spring, but his dad was still worried about him, thus why his phone went off, "Haru? Are you okay? Do you need any help?"

"No Dad... I'm fine, I'll be home soon. Okay? Alright... I love you too. Bye." Miku hung up and looked towards Kanon, "You ready to go home?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Kanon was swimming everywhere but eventually came over to Miku. "You want to go home?" The former ghost sat down next to Miku. He wanted to stay near him and keep him safe. Healthy.

"Miku...how are you going to explain me to your family? I can not walk in and tell them that I lived in your house in 1884. I would be taken away from here and would never see you again."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:09 am

Miku stared out at the water... thinking of what they could do... "We'll walk down the mountain, and when we're closer to home... we'll play it out as you're injured and suffering memory loss or something... we'll work something out. Just don't mention 1884 and you can stay with me." Since Miku was dry and Kanon was wet it would make sense.

"Wait," Miku turned and quickly yanked his shirt open, smearing some dirt and grass in the right places as well, "...sorry, gotta make it more believable. I'll give you more clothes at home..." They continued down the mountain and once they saw the house Miku pulled his arm around his shoulders and watched as Kanon started acting... It was perfect.

"Mom! Dad! Quick, I need help!" Expecting to find their son injured they were shocked to see him holding another boy. "My god what happened?"

"I-I don't know, I just happened to see him near the reeds up by this spring... Please we have to help him." Soon enough his dad was carrying him up to Miku's room and stripping him down to his underwear... Miku blushed darkly and quickly looked away as they tucked him in, "I'll watch him..." When his parents were gone he grabbed some sleeping clothes and sat them next to Kanon, "Sorry about that..." He whispered softly.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:16 am

Kanon nodded and looked down at the now mud on his chest. Alright...he'd go with it. The teen had Miku 'help' him when he got close to the house. He was moved to his bed...or at least what would've been his bed. Still the same bedframe. But when he was stripped down...it all flooded back to him. The rape...the strangulation...the last moments...the last moments and the chest lid shutting. Miku's words fell on deaf ears. Kanon was shaking and tears were rolling down his cheeks as his mind flashed the memories he'd buried for so long.

"Please...don't..." He managed to choke out when hisbody started shaking harder. Kanon's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he had a seizure. Too much information and data hitting his brain all at once and it was overloading.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:40 am

"Kanon...? Kanon! H-hey it's alright... Kanon!! Dad! DAD!!" Miku was screaming for his dad, tears rolling down his own cheeks as he moved to hold him down. His dad was quick to get there and acted even faster to help, telling Miku to continue holding him down while he gathered towels and everything else they'd need to take care of their guest... The teen was certainly a lucky one, had Miku not been there... Well it was something he'd rather not think about.

After a couple hours of working Miku was asleep with his head resting on Kanon's chest both his hands still holding Kanon's from when he'd been holding him down earlier. After everything today he was tired and didn't care where he fell asleep, and a peaceful Kanon seemed to be the best place in the world to sleep right now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:45 am

Kanon's seizure subsided. He slept peacefully through the night as he sorted through all the new memories. Sadly this caused him to wake with a start. He found himself heavy though...funny...oh. Miku was laying on him. The teen looked down at the blond sleeping next to him now. He smiled softly at him. He was there the whole time. With a sigh he laid back down and curled up next to Miku. He was alive and Kanon wasn't going anywhere. Things were looking up...at least when he wasn't thinking about his death.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:56 am

Miku mumbled in his sleep as he shifted and adjusted to be close to his warmth. He woke up slowly though, noticing he had actually moved... He was so used to sleeping next to someone cold, to be next to a warm body was almost weird. "Hey... you okay? Dad wants to take you to the doctor... but I think I have him talked out of it for now... until we can figure this out at least." The blonde rubbed his back soothingly, trying to help him relax.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:01 am

Kanon woke up to Miku asking him if he was alright. Well...as far as things went, he woke up still dead yesterday and today he was alive. "Considering the change...I am doing wonderfully well...I do apologize for what happened yesterday afternoon...I remembered everything. Everything to waking up to him stripping me...to...my last moments being shoved in that chest. I remembered it all and...and it was too much for me to handle. I do hope he does not take me to the doctor. They will not have me in their records. They will want to find out why and I can not let them find out. They will take me away Miku...I do not want to go away..." He had stood up and went to the door, not even bothering with the fact that no new clothes were ever put on him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:12 am

"They wont take you away Kanon... I wont let them. My parents wont let them either..." Miku stood up with him, trying his best to ignore Kanon's lack of clothing. He put a comforting hand on his shoulder, "If these seizures are more than just your memories coming back though we'll have to take you... I don't want you to suffer and die. Not if we can cure it like you did me, I owe you that much if not so much more." He offered him a friendly smile before going back to the sleeping clothes from earlier.

"How 'bout some new sleeping clothes? Then we can do whatever you want to relax you, okay?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum