Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can see me?

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You can see me? - Page 3 Empty Re: You can see me?

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:23 am

"Yes but your parents do not know you are hiding a 125 year old ghost in your bedroom. If they find out...well I will never see you again either. Everything is so delicate now. Like a lotus. Too much water it will die but not enough and it will die. Complicated yet amazingly simple too. It is odd. It is so easy to be alive and pretend...but it is hard to keep it a secret. I am still not sure your family will allow me to stay. This is the only home I have ever known...I cannot leave it now." Kanon accepted the clothing and changed right in front of Miku. He did like the new pajamas. It helped him calm down a bit that's for sure.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:36 am

"Well you don't look a day over 18... Kanon, just don't worry about it, my parents wont kick you out. Once they get to know you and see how close we are they wont even question it... You're here to stay with me." Miku watched him change, noting that he did look more relaxed now that he was dressed.

"Will you be okay sharing a bed with me? I know you're having flashbacks... but I'd never do anything to hurt you. I only want to keep you safe, happy, and here with me." He was smiling again at him as he pulled him back to the bed, opening the window before going to sit next to him, "We'll be able to do so much more now..." Miku nuzzled his shoulder happily, it was amazing to have a real friend.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:29 am

"Well i did age very well didn't I? I know you won't. You're my protector...not my murderer." Kanon grinned at Miku and moved back over to the bed. He laid in the warmth of teh sun and nearly purred. It felt so nice to feel the warmth of the sun...adn the wind...and water...to feel the blankets...and Miku's touch. Kanon was thankful to have every sense back. He could hear and see fine while dead but now he had Touch, Smell, and Taste back...taste...

"Miku? I'm hungry..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:40 am

Miku had to giggle at that a bit, "Hungry? Hmm... Guess we'll have to fix that. Come on, Mom should be cooking dinner by now." Again he moxed and coaxed Kanon along downstairs, padding to the kitchen and sneakily hugging his mom, "Boo~" He laughed and kissed her cheek, he was in such a great mood recently, "Hey Mom, what's for dinner? Kanon's hungry."

"Kanon? Oh! My you're up so soon? Come here dear sit down... There you go, don't want you over doing it so soon. What would you like for dinner?" She smiled sweetly at Kanon as she waited for a response, while Miku happily took the seat next to him. It was great to finally have his parents see Kanon and not even question why or how he'd happened... Just that he was there now and they wanted to care for him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:10 am

Kanon let Miku pull him downstairs and into the kitchen. He was still a little afraid of Miku's mother but he smiled at her when she came over to have him sit down.

"I am fine ma'am. It was just a little overwhelming last night...I do not know what I want for breakfast to be honest. Something that tastes good sounds wonderful though." He spoke so formally that Miku's mother raised an eyebrow. Okeh...so he didn't use contractions. That was fine...it was just a little odd.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Miku rubbed the back of his head nervously... Kanon's speech patterns had never really bothered him before, but his mom certainly caught on fast. Time for quick intervention!

"How about some lomein, steamed veggies, rice, and bourbon chicken? I'll even make strawberry cheesecake for dessert!" It had been so long since he could cook. He'd been too sick before... but now that he was better, and Kanon was alive, he could share his joy with him. The only thing they had to worry about now was Kanon's health. That the seizure was nothing more than shock... No no, think positive! Kanon is perfectly healthy and fine, end of story.

"You wanna help me Kanon? It's really fun and easy, plus the extra strawberries are tasty." "Now Haru... Don't push him too much, I'll go ahead and start on dinner but I'll be watching you two. No dessert before dinner!" She poked her tongue out at them and started in on dinner, it was easy to see how excited Miku was to have someone around, no matter how bad the circumstances were that brought the other teen here.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:17 am

Kanon nodded and smiled at Miku when he mentioned strawberries. "I would love to help. How would you like them cut?" The teen had stood up but closed his eyes for a moment to stop the vertigo. It went away fast. He had to watch out...he didn't want Miku worrying about him. Not after everything.

"I bet you are a wonderful cook ma'am. I am looking forward to dinner now. Real food sounds so delicious."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:42 am

"We're gonna need halves and slices, you wanna do the halves?" Miku noticed the abnormally long blink... but didn't mention anything. Kanon was okay... He was normal.

"Oh she is son, once you've had her cooking it's hard to give it up." Miku's dad came in and greeted his wife before scampering off to his office, asking to be called when dinner was done. "Dad is a lawyer, he's pretty busy but he always makes time for us." His mom was lucky enough to be a stay at home mom with him, which was good considering his health.

Pretty soon the slicing and cake was done and decorated and they walked to the back yard to go lay in the hammock together. The weather was too sunny and beautiful to be inside waiting. When they were settled Miku laid his head on Kanon's shoulder and looked up at him, "You okay? I'm sorry if my parents or even me are being overbearing..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:18 am

Kanon made the halves for teh cake and watched as Miku's father moved toward the study. It was so funny to him though he wouldn't say why yet. They moved out to teh hammock and settled in. "Your father is so much like my own...that was a study back then too. I can not believe I am real again. It feels like a home again...I do worry about being a bother to them though. I do not want to be a problem."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:28 am

Miku smiled softly, "I don't think you're a bother to them, they've always wanted more kids just with me being sick I don't think it was ever possible for them. And I didn't really ever get a chance to make friends for them to fuss over so... if anything this is more fun than a problem." The wind was blowing softly, making the hammock rock slightly.

"Everything is so peaceful... I'm not dieing, you're alive. Everything is just... okay now. I never thought I could say that and mean it you know?" Soon his mother was calling them in for dinner, everything was already placed on the plates, all they had to do was enjoy.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:01 am

"Well I do hope that it stays that way then. I do not want them to think I am a burden ever. Though I am not sure where I would go...not when this is the only home I have ever known." Kanon closed his eyes and laid down with Miku. He really did adore Miku. They were called in to eat and Kanon's mouth watered. Actual food. He couldn't help pigging out. He ate so much that by the end he felt a little sick from it.

"That was the most amazing dinner ma'am. Thank you very much for the wonderful food. I loved it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:15 am

The way Kanon ate was like he was starving... Miku's father just chuckled, figuring he was more than right about his wife's cooking. But at the end of it all they finished dinner and dessert and Kanon was happy. When they dismissed themselves, Miku's mother stood to hug both teens, "I'm glad you like it hun, yell if you need anything." It was almost dark out now, hmm... "You know... a nice long soak in the hot spring sounds great... wanna go?"

His parents had one built in their back yard when they discovered their location was perfect for one, "It's just in the back yard and it's almost as good as the mountain spring 'cept warm." Miku smiled sweetly at him, hoping he wouldn't mind soaking and relaxing with him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:32 am

Kanon smiled at the hugs he received. It was odd...but he liked it. The sound of a hot soak in a hot spring sounded wonderful though. "Miku...that would be wonderful...it would untense some muscles." Kanon was unaware that when in a hot spring, he was supposed to wear at least a form of boxers/trunks. He just stripped down completely and got in, relaxing in the warmth of the water.

"Miku...join me. It is wonderful in here."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:42 am

Miku walked into the building with Kanon, one second Kanon was dressed and by the time he closed the door and turned back Kanon was completely naked. Naked and beckoning him to join him... Naked. Did he mention Kanon was naked?

"U-uhm... Kanon--" His face was just too cute and sweet though... How could he resist that? Sighing he stripped down as well and slipped in. Moaning softly as his body almost instantly relaxed, "Wow... This is feels much better than what I thought..." They were in here naked together now... so long as they didn't do too much moving... things would be alright.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:01 am

Kanon smiled when Miku joined him. It wasn't intentional but he noticed how big Miku was. It wasn't something important though...not really. The teen let himself fall into the water more and groaned in sheer happiness. It felt so good...only he had a headache.

"My head hurts..right above my eyes..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:27 am

The hot spring was built to have four steps down until it leveled out, both him and Kanon were on the third step soaking in the amazing. When his friend mentioned his head hurting he looked over concerned... "Here, maybe I can help..."

Miku scooted to the fourth step and got on his knees before him. His warm hands came up to his head, both thumbs on his forehead and his index fingers on his temple. Slow and gently he moved his fingers in small circle, massaging his head like he'd always practiced on himself.

"Feel any better?"

Last edited by Miku on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:32 pm

Kanon watched Miku move to sit in front of him and let his eyes slip close as Miku's finger's went to his head. The soft motions and that bit of pressure felt very nice. So nice that a small moan escaped Kanon's mouth. "That does help...you are very good with your hands Miku. How did you do that so gracefully and skillfully? Have you done such things to others?" He opened his eyes to look at Miku again, not even noticing that his hands had gone to Miku's waist.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:03 am

"I haven't... Never been around others much remember? This is what I've always done to myself when I had head aches and it worked wonders. I'm glad it worked for you though, it... makes me happy." Kanon's hands were on his waist, his thumbs moving over his hips and copying the circular motion his fingers were doing... It was oddly nice...

Pretty soon his hands traveled down from his head to his neck and shoulders, massaging them in the same fashion. "You're very tense..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:07 am

Kanon's eyes closed again as he let Miku's hands move. He was very much in love with this. It was soft, and gentle, and oh so good... "Mmm...I have been dead a long time. I would expect to be tense with lots of knots in all sorts of places...thank you for doing this. I do appreciate it a lot. More than you know...it feels very good."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:26 am

"Yeah, guess I'd be stiff and tense too if I was that old." Miku poked his tongue out playfully and splashed him a bit, but soon went back to rubbing his shoulders and back. Moving behind him so that he could massage his back more thoroughly, "I like doing things like this... granted this is my first time doing it naked, but it's still enjoyable enough... It's relaxing even though I'm not on the receiving end... You know?" That probably sounded more silly than anything... oh well.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:30 am

Kanon let Miku behind him and relaxed against him. "Yes...I do. It is very relaxing. Though I believe it is because you are finally around another person and can finally do this to someone...I am just happy it was me." Kanon let his head roll forward as he made himself more comfortable for Miku's massage.

"You are very good with your hands..." The teen's body was certainly responding to those gentle touches.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:37 am

Miku was smiling gently at his best friend... He was glad it was him to... there was no one else he'd rather be with, Kanon had been there even when he really couldn't be. To have him for real was amazing... and everything was slowly just now finally sinking in. Kanon was alive... here. Breathing, with a pulse, and solid. He found himself leaning forward and wrapping his arms around Kanon's torso, resting his head on his friends shoulder, "You're very good to cuddle... Thank you Kanon... You'll never know how much everything you've done has meant to me."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:42 am

Kanon smiled softly when Miku hugged him. "Likewise my dear friend. Likewise. I adore you more than you know...and am more grateful than I could ever hope to express...you have filled my life with joy and gave me a second chance at life...I can never hope to repay you for all that you have done for me. I can only hope to give you anything I possibly can to make you feel better and make you happy." Kanon lifted one of Miku's hands and kissed it softly, letting his own fingers slide between the blonde's.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:49 am

Butterflies fluttered in his stomach at that kiss, that feeling only grew when Kanon's fingers slipped between his... "You wont have to try hard then... Just don't disappear again. That was th most terrifying thing ever... I didn't know what to do or think. I felt so lost..." Miku squeezed his hand and shifted closer, contently holding his friends hands and cuddling his shoulder.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:58 am

Kanon turned around to face Miku. He didn't know? "Miku...I may have disappeared from your sight but I never left you. I was always by your side...always watching over you and making sure you stayed safe. I wanted to be close to you...to hold you...those cold chills you got during the night was not from the window being open. That was me laying down and holding you." He looked deep into Miku's eyes to show that he was telling the truth. He wanted nothing more than to stay by Miku's side...his best friend...and secret crush. Kanon wouldn't admit it even to himself but he liked Miku for way more than a friend.

"I was out of sight...but never very far...you asked me to come back...and I did. I was gone for a few days...but after the shock wore away I came back and never left your side."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum