Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can see me?

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You can see me? Empty You can see me?

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:37 am

Kanon was sitting in his room one night wondering about the stranger his father had let stay the night. It wasn't much to worry about but he just got the creeps. The teen went to bed still thinking on the stranger downstairs. He woke up feeling odd though. Light-headed and floaty. Turns out he was dead...but he fell asleep in his bed...if he died...where was his body?

~135 years later~

A new family had moved in. Kanon wasn't so sure about them. Sure they were normal but their son was odd. He didn't know why but it felt like he was looking at him. The dead teen knew he couldn't see him but it always felt like that anyway. He just got an odd feeling from him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

You can see me? Empty Re: You can see me?

Post  Miku Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:44 am

His illness was getting worse... As a last ditch attempted they moved to a large home near the mountains in hopes of seeing improvements. Miku loved it here... It smelled clean and there was something mysterious about this place.

And that mystery was now before him, both parties staring the other down... Miku pointed at him... To see how he'd react.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Kanon was looking at the family's son, who was pointing to him?...oh wow...that wasn't possible. He moved toward him, looking at him with curiosity. "You can see me? But...that's not possible..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:16 pm

Miku didn't move as the ghost floated closer to him, in fact he reached his hand out to touch where the ghost heart should have been. The air was cooler around him... It was oddly welcoming. But this wasn't normal... then again neither was his condition. He watch the ghostly closely, paying close attention to his lips moving... They were moving but there was no sound...

"Hold on... You're not making any sound, say that again slower?" Though that answered the spirits question the teen still complied, Miku nodded, "Yes... I've seen you wandering around, this is the first time I've actually seen you stand still..." The sickly blonde looked him over some more, taking in everything. Real ghost were so much different than what movies always made them out to be.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:34 am

He couldnt' hear him? Hmm...odd. Most could hear him but not see him. Maybe it was the other way around? "Oh...well. That's odd..." He wondered about how this was possible? He started wandering into his old room. All his stuff was put away. But...it was still his room. This was a puzzle to him. An anomoly...such an odd child this was.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:39 am

His eyebrow arched slightly as he watched the the ghost toddle off... Well Miku wasn't done with this ghost quite yet. His parents were great company but he'd never had the chance to make any real friends. So he followed this ghost to his room, moving to lounge on his bed once he grabbed his laptop.

"So was this your room?" Miku was curious about him... and he wished the could talk easier... He had to find a way...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:28 pm

"Yes. It was..." What was that in the teen's lap? It looked odd...almost like the thing the last family had only in...well a small form that could fit in a lap. Oh what did that mother always say? 'Get off that computer right now Hiroki and do your homework!'

"A computer?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:34 pm

The ghost was looking at his computer curiously... "Laptop?" He turned it, and blank word pad document was opened and waiting to be typed in.

"Can you type?" If he could type then that would make things much easier for him. Though it may be odd, he scooted over and pat the spot next to him. Miku never really had friends... so why not a ghost? "Come on, try, if that doesn't work we'll try something else..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Kanon looked down. "The letters are all jumbled...." He tried typing, pressing the 'm'. It worked too. There was an 'm' in the word document. Kanon smiled a little and the 'y'. One by one he typed out 'mynameiskanon.' He didn't know how to make capitals or spaces. so it was all one run together sentence.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Miku smiled at him while he typed, communication found! But he had to teach him how to use 'space' and 'shift'.

"Kanon... I'm Miku. Here, let me show you something," He moved the laptop to show him how to use the 'shift' and 'space' keys, "it makes it easier to read." He smiled softly at him, he liked this somewhat friend. "So... Am I not supposed to see you? Does it... bother you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Kanon was typing slow but he wasn't used to jumbled letters. "Not really. I am not used to it is all. It is very odd to me. Most can hear me but you are the first to see me." He pulled back and looked over at Miku. He didn't mind having him seeing him. It was just new to him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:21 pm

"I just can't hear you..." Miku started to cough lightly but was quick to silence them, he didn't want his stupid illness to interrupt them. It would be his luck that Kanon would disappear forever and he'd be back to being alone again...

It made an idea pop into his head though.

"Maybe it's because I'm so close to death 95% of the time... Like it's a gift or something... I don't--" And the coughing started again, except it was too violent to hide this time and soon his father was in there with all of his medical supplies, the breathing mask was on and he was moved to lay down. Soon the drugs in the vapors had him sleeping peacefully and his dad stood there sadly watching his son, his wife soon joining him, "I hate having to do this to him... keeping him isolated in the purest air in the world doesn't seem to be helping either."

"We have to try though, we can't let him around anyone that could make him worse... He'll get better, have faith." And with that said they walked out together, never even noticing the ghost sitting next to their son.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 pm

"Get better?" Miku's mother turned around. She could've sworn...but with a slightly confused look she shrugged and left. Kanon looked down at Miku and typed on the computer.

"I want to know what is wrong with your health. There is something bad inside you. What is it? I have to know. I am going to wander a bit. I will be back soon. Tell me what is making you sick when I return." Then he was up and walking out the door to look around and try to find out what was wrong with him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:52 pm

Kanon would not be able to hear anything, but he could see all of the different medicines Miku had for different happenings. But all the technical names wouldn't give any hints.

An hour later Miku woke up and saw Kanon's message, it made him smile and pull the laptop so he could type, "I have a weak heart and lung condition, any high levels of stress can trigger an attack so I'm not allowed around people too often... Too much excitement my mother says... But that doesn't mean you can leave okay? G'night..." And Miku sat the laptop back, shifting his air mask a bit before settle back into bed.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Weak heart? Hmm...Kanon had read what Miku wrote and started to search around the grounds. He keptMiku company of course but he was looking for something that was rumored to be in the woods. Something he was hoping would help him get better...healthier.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Kanon had been gone a lot lately... for long periods of time at that... So today instead of waking up to Kanon drifting in and going through the back wall he decided to brave a walk through the house and to the patio out back. He wanted some sunlight... there was a time he was a healthy tan, but not lately... anymore he looked pale and glowy... not healthy at all.

Sighing he laid down on a lounge chair that was in direct sunlight. It was warm, inviting, and outside... he even brought his laptop to browse the internet, curiously looking up things on ghost and the history of this area... A link on local crimes? Huh... Oh there was Kanon, he whistled to catch his attention and motioned him over. He bookmarked the page before closing it and opening a word pad, "Hey... where have you been recently?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Kanon came over to find Miku on the porch. He looked down at the words and started typing. He was learning how to type faster too. "I am looking for a spring. It is supposed to have healing properties. Samurai used it long ago. I am hoping it will help you." He looked around for Miku's parents and noticed he hadn't seen them in awhile. Where did they go? Surely they hadn't left him here alone.

"Where are your parents Miku?" He would try to help him but the ghost really couldn't do much since all he could touch was the keys on the laptop.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:16 am

A spring? For the rare occasion he turned and spoke to him, "But aren't things like that just old wives tales? I mean... not that I wouldn't try it... But if modern science cant even fix me..." Miku watched him look around and decided to go back to typing, it was better/safer for him, less stress and coughing.

"They're in town, I have a pager just in case... Did you want to show me something? We have a couple hours at best..." Miku hoped that maybe Kanon had something... Though he really liked it here, and if he got better they might not stay... though if he didn't get better he may be forced to leave too. Back to that white hospital room with all their needles and beeping and sterileness. The mere thought made him shudder.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:23 am

Kanon read what Miku typed and nodded. He thought about the land and where everything was. Maybe...the ghost moved and started typing again. "I do. I think I know where that spring is they are talking about. It is farther up the mountain though. Do you think you can make the trip? I will not be able to help you stand." He looked down at Miku. He wanted to try this but it wasn't worth risking his life. Though if it worked...well Miku would start getting better. He would need to visit the spring often. But the thought did cross his mind that if Miku got better...he wouldn't see Kanon anymore. It was a risk the ghost was willing to take. Miku deserved this chance. Even if it meant Miku losing his ability to see him. He'd be healthy and happy...and full of life again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:33 am

Miku nodded, "I can do it, lead the way." He stood without much difficulty and closed his laptop, it was back to lip reading for a bit. Playfully he linked with Kanon's would be arm. It felt like it was there for a split second, then was gone... Damn... No poltergeist for him.

A small, but slow, hike up the mountain and Miku was standing before a crystal blue natural spring... The air quality seemed eve better right next to it... and it was peaceful to boot. "Maybe this could cure your ghostlyness?" He smiled apologetically at him... he didn't even really know how old Kanon was or how he'd died. Maybe tonight.

"So, what's next?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:31 am

Kanon led Miku up the mountain carefully. He was making sure they weren't going to fast for him. Slowly but surely they made it to the spring. "Now...you get in. It should work it's magic from there." He wasn't sure what else was supposed to happen. From the legends the samurai would get in the water and bathe...and their wounds would heal. That meant illnesses too...he hoped.

"Bathe..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:40 am

Bathe... Well okay, he had been able to trust Kanon so far, why not now right? Miku striped down to his boxers and slipped into the spring, the water was warm and made his skin tingle. If anything this was good for his skin...

"You gonna try too?" Miku felt a little weird with Kanon floating there just watching him... and he liked being close to him. It felt safe to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:48 am

"I don't know how it will affect the water...I don't want to make it not work. I'll stay on shore. You go ahead. This is for you." Kanon sat down on the shore and watched Miku. He didn't mind this...not a bit. It was so fun to see him out.

"If this works you'll get better...healthier..." He had his head down so Miku didn't know he said the second sentence. He didn't want to lose his one friend but...he had to. This wasn't about him...it was about Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:01 am

Miku made and 'oh' sound and just let it drop, but he was watching Kanon... something was off about the spirit but he wouldn't press him. Instead he just soaked in the water, playing with the water with his hands and humming his favorite song. After forty-five minutes though he was climbing out to start dripping off. Once he was satisfied he slipped his clothes back on and turned to offer a somewhat hug to his friend, again he felt solid for a second... Odd.

"Thank you... Let's walk back?" Though he knew he could actually hold his hand, he still imitated the motion until they were in sight of the house. He had to be careful of that less his parents think he'd gone crazy... Quietly they slipped up to his room and set up the laptop, Miku instantly started typing, "I feel all tingly... It's odd... but I digress... You always go into that wall... is there something back there?" He'd never asked before, but he wanted to know more about him... everything. He wanted to look into that one website later too...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:18 am

After awhile Miku got back out and they were headed down the mountain. Miku's parents weren't home yet so they weren't in trouble. Kanon was watching Miku type and looked at the wall. Sighing he turned back and started typing again. "That is where all my stuff is. There is a secret area behind the wall. All of my things are in there."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum