Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen days

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stolen days - Page 4 Empty Re: Stolen days

Post  Hyde Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:37 pm

"If you end up with it...I-I'll just die..." He curled up in Takuya's arms and fell asleep. Their parents and the doctor came back in. They saw how they were together...how they acted.

"Right now I think the best thing for Hyde is to let him have the one thing he wants. Let him have Takuya. I'm sure you heard him. He's terrified to hurt him. I don't think he'll ever let himself be irresponsible. Just...let it go and see what happens. To be honest I think that boy might be the only thing keeping Hyde's head above water. Without him...he'll drown."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 pm

When Hyde fell asleep he found it hard not to cry as he was holding him, he didn't know how aggressive this case of HIV was... He didn't know how to help Hyde or even if he could, and no matter how much he told Hyde he loved him he didn't know if it would ever be enough to fully make him believe and be happy... But he'd still remain by his side... He couldn't let him drown as the doctor so cleverly put it.

When his dad walked in he looked up at him sadly, "Son, you looked like you've aged in just a short few hours... We're talking to his parents now about him being in our research program over the AIDS virus... We've got a couple of useful remedies that just need to have some fine tuning before testing... But if they work they could cure him...

"As long as it helps him... I don't want to lose him Dad. And it already seems like I am, he's pulling away unintentionally and I hate it... I don't want him to think he has to protect me that way!" His dad did his best to calm him down and soon he too was sleeping lightly next to Hyde, but not once did he ever let go of him, he never would.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Hyde woke up to Takuya's soft breathing on his neck. He shifted and found Takuya sleeping, holding him. "I love you so much...I wish this hadn't happened to us. But...it makes me so happy that you still want me. Even knowing that I have HIV..." He kissed his boyfriend softly before relaxing in his arms again.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Takuya stirred and bit, moving a bit to get comfortable again with how Hyde was laying, "...Love you too..." He was still sleeping but he'd heard his voice...

Hyde's mother came in and sat in the chair next to the bed and rubbed her sons arm, "We're sorry we told you to stay away from him... He's a good kid. He saved you at our house, he defied us, but it saved you... If he hadn't stopped the bleeding you would have died. So... we've decided that it's okay for you two to be together. Just be careful okay? And another thing, Takuya's parents... I don't know if you ever knew, but they've been working on a cure for AIDS... and they asked if you'd want to be part of the program, if it works you'd be cured. I want your consent though."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:41 pm

"Anything to keep him...anything to keep him clean." He smiled at his mom but soon went back to sleep. He couldn't help it. The drugs they put him on were wearing him out. Though that could be the disease too. It was a rough road ahead...but it would be worth it. If it worked...if it made it better. Then it was worth it.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:56 pm

A few days later and they were out of hospital and back in school and things were pretty much normal until some kid decided to try and start trouble with Hyde. It was during their lunch break and Takuya was being held up by a class, the kid had Hyde knocked to the ground and had a foot on his chest, "Not so tough now eh? Don't have your pretty boy to cling onto now, you disgust me. You're like some kind of disease..."

When Takuya didn't see Hyde at their table but saw a huge circle of students he feared the worst. He ran and pushed through the students, knocking a couple over before he saw Hyde, "Get off of him!" Another one of the guys friends grabbed him before he could get to Hyde though, stopping him in his tracks.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Takuya was being held up in class. The guy who pinned him to the ground however...was not. There was a group of kids forming and he heard Takuya's voic. He was struggling and trying ot get rid of it...it hurt. It hurt a lot. He didn't know what to do.

"Get off!" The boy was pressing too hard on his chest and he was finding it harder to breath. He coughed and blood came up...oh no. No no no!!
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:46 pm

"Hyde! Get the hell off of him!!" Takuya saw the blood and paniced, he threw his head back and into the guys who was holding him, forcing him to let go and allowing him to tackle the teen off his boyfriend. He made sure to knee the other guy in the gut to give them some time, but moved quickly to cover Hyde's mouth with his sleeve before picking him up and moving, "Get of out the way! There's nothing to see here, so get lost!" Takuya started making his way through the crowd but the bully seemed to think otherwise, "Oh I think theres one hell of a fight to be seen..."

He tried to lunge at Takuya but he side stepped and ran for the nurses station, the guy was chasing him still though. Luckily he got Hyde to the nurse safely before getting grabbed by his chaser, it wasn't a long fight though, several teacher pulled the other student off of him before too much damage was done. And since Takuya never fought back except to save Hyde, he wasn't in too much trouble. By the time he got back in the nurses station he was already cleaned up. "Hey... Some lunch eh? You okay?" He sat down and let the nurse tend to him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Hyde got down to teh nurse's office before Takuya was pulled away. The bully was checked to make sure he didn't have blood on him before they sent him to the principal. Takuya however had to get rid of his shirt.

"Off. It has his blood on it." The nurse took Takuya's shirt as Hyde sat in the chair.

"I'm sorry Takuya...I didn't mean to..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Takuya sighed and peeled his shirt off, leaving him shirtless as the nurse toddled away and told him to wash his hands. Easy enough, so he did and went back to sit next to Hyde.

"Don't be sorry, you didn't do anything, that guy was an asshole with nothing better to do." The brunette rubbed his arms to ward off the chill in the room... How to cheer Hyde up... Hmm... "You wanna go on a date after all this is over? I know you have the appointment with my parents after school, but after that? ...Please?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 pm

"A date sounds good...very good. Go to a movie...sit in the back...maybe leave a few hickies on your neck...Sounds good to me." Hyde moved to lay down and rest his head in Takuya's lap. He loved it.

"You make everything so easy Takuya...I love you."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:53 pm

"I like the sounds of this date..." He smiled down at his boyfriend as he played with his soft blond hair. He was glad to be able to do things like this for him, that slowly Hyde seemed to be getting better and more confident. And his parents were so close, so so close to finding their missing link. He hoped that they found it soon... so that Hyde could stop worrying so much... and so that he could finally give up to temptation and do more than just kissing and marking Takuya.

The nurse came back in with a new shirt for Takuya, which he took and put on, "You're parents called Takuya, they want you two to come to the appointment early. Can I trust you to get Hyde there safely?" Takuya nodded, of course she could... So they gathered there things and left with no problem.

It was with his parents things got a little weird, they took his blood too. No reason, just that they had to... Odd. But after an hour they were at the theater waiting for the movie to start. And Takuya was starting to worry that he'd want more after this movie...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Hyde cringed as his blood was drawn again. Oh this sucked...he hated it. Ick...but he let them. They had to find him a cure. But soon they were at the movie...in the back...and Hyde's lips were on Takuya's neck. His phone was vibrating though. He didn't pay attention to it, despite that it was Takuya's parents calling.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Oh god he didn't know how he was going to make it through the movie... he was already hard and he hadn't slept with Hyde or done anything since their first time together... He had to have him... He didn't care if he had to double or even tripple up on condoms, he just had to have his lover again...

His parents were eager though, since Hyde wouldn't answer his phone they tried Takuya's... Which just so happened to be resting in his lap above his sensitive erection. He groaned and quickly swatted his phone away, but noticed the called ID... his parents. So he answered it, trying to keep quiet, "Takuya! Takuya, we found it! We've found it! The plasma in your blood type-- get home as soon as you can!"

A cure... "Hyde we have to go, now." He grabbed his hand and pulled him down the aisle, they had to get to his parents, if they had a cure... the sooner they started the better.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Hyde was suddenly being pulled out of the movie. He didn't understand. But then he was being injected with something. "What is it? Is something wrong?"

"No no...this might help you...we're hoping it works." Three hours...three hours and 26 minutes. Then Takuya's mother screamed in joy.

"Yes!! We did it! Okeh...you still have the cells...but they're all dead. They'll deterioate over time. Hyde...you're cured."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:32 pm

When he heard those words, 'Hyde, you're cured' he jumped from his chair and pounced onto the recliner Hyde was sitting in, knocking it over in the process. But he was kissing him with everything he had to offer and ignoring that everyone was still in the room... Until Hyde's father coughed, then he stopped and was blushing fiercely as he stood and helped Hyde stand.

"Any side effects?"

"He may get some flu like symptoms, but its his bodies way of disposing of the dead cells, nothing to serious. Thank you Takuya... You have no ideas how much you've just furthered our research." What his parents left out was that this was never authorized, just that they knew that it would work specifically for Hyde. Which for their son and them... was all that mattered.

"We uh... had a date to finish... Could I... perhaps keep my promise to him and finish it?" He was smiling sweetly at both sets of parents. He wanted to celebrate with Hyde though, give him something he'd been wanting for a while.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:51 pm

He was cured...no more...no more cancer. No more HIV. He was...cured. That made him happier than anything else possibly could. Takuya's parents left and things suddenly got way way more interesting. Takuya's hands were on him and he was being kissed and touched and it was just....oh god amazing.

"Takuya...d-does that mean...oh god...does that mean you can? You can fuck me?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:20 pm

"God yes... that movie didn't help... but now I wont need two condoms..." He grinned at him and kissed his neck, marking him for all the times he could never return the favor to Hyde. His hands couldn't stop exploring... they were so eager to touch him again. "Anywhere... Mmm special you wanna do this? I'll do anything you want..." But if they were gonna move it would havce to be soon before he just raped him there...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:37 pm

"Here. Now. Strip me. Fuck me. Please...everything you can do...do it." Hyde was literally ripping Takuya's clothes. He had to get him...had to feel him. He was cured. He could have sex with him again...oh that was such a wonderous feeling. Hyde was more than ready for the abuse to come.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:29 pm

That was no problem in his book, Takuya was doing just about as much ripping as Hyde... The sound of seams popping dodnt even cause him to pause. He had to feel him.. and when they were completely naked he couldn't help but to pulled Hyde close, nearly just grinding their bodies together.

"God I've missed you..." He trailed kisses down and up his body stopping at his erection both times to give it the attention it had sorely missed. He sucked the head into mouth, swirling his tongue around it before deep throating him. He moaned around him to add to the effect pulling back only to kiss his waiting lips, "Lube... we need lube..." Takuya got up and hunted over his parent at home lab, grinning impishly when he finally found some.

"You're mine..." He was back on top of him and prepping him, searching out the prostrate that he would know would get him the most moans from him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:57 am

Hyde was near feverpitch when Takuya started prepping him. "Taku-ya! Oh god...now...I don-'t care...fuck me now..." He grabbed the lubed and started coating Takuya before pulling him flush against him.

"I can't wait anymore...now...please..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:09 am

That did it, that begging, it was far more urgent that their first time together. He pulled his two fingers away and replaced them with his rock hard cock, groaning loudly into his should and panting from the sudden rush of pleasure. "Oh god... Hyde... I hope your ready... cause I have to move... have to feel more of you..." He pulled back out and pushed back in a bit faster that the first time, he gave him this slow pace enough to let him get used to it for a moment but soon he was pounding into him. He'd wanted him for far to long and now that nothing could stop him then by god they were going to be a couple of horny teens for a long time to come.

"Ah... God so tight-- Mmm I love you so much... oooh, moan for me..." He changed his angle and started searching for his prostrate again, Hyde was just as desperate as him... and lucky for both of them Takuya's parents had left for the evening.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:51 am

Hyde gasped when Takuya entered him and moaned loudly. "Then move..." the moans didn't stay quiet for long. He heard Takuya as he arched against him and repostioned himself in the chair so they could feel more of eachother.

"I'll...ah...scream if you...want me to..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:00 am

"Mmm... please do... let me steal your voice..." He sucked on his adams apple as he trust harder into him, loving every bit of the shifting Hyde was doing bellow him... Oh Heaven that voice... it was beautiful to him... As he the feeling of his lover tightening around him with every moan and scream.

"Oh god Hyde... Ah! Close..." They weren't exactly in shape for any long amounts of sex, but it would be happening again tonight. Hopefully next time in his bed. With a few more well placed and strong thrust he was gone and filling his wonderful lover with his seed, nearly collapsing on him with the strength of it all. "Ooh... we have to do this again... tonight even... I don't care, but you are spending the night with me naked..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:19 am

Hyde's body was in constant shivers and spasms of pleasure. "T-takuya! Oh god...oh god...oh. god. Takuya...yes...ah...yes...!" Hyde came shortly after Takuya, breathing hard as his hands moved into Takuya's hair to hold him close to him.

"I...vote right now. Don't even...pull out...just...start pounding into me again..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum