Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen days

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Stolen days - Page 5 Empty Re: Stolen days

Post  Takuya Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:38 am

Takuya nodded and kissed him, but not here in the chair again. That poor chair sounded like it was going to die from strain... So he picked him up, not once leave his tight heat, and moved him to the audomin in front of the couch. He pulled out just enough to where he could put Hyde's legs over each of his shoulders and started moving again, pounding into him just like he'd asked.

"Ah god... You know just what pushes my buttons...!" This postion let him thrust deeper, hitting his prostrate each timeas he moved his hand in between their sticky bodies to bump Hyde's still throbbing member. They had a lot of catching up to do.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:02 am

Takuya picked him up and moved him to the audomun and repositioned him. Then that feeling was back. That feeling of Takuya hitting his prostrate over and over without any sign of letting up on him. "Ah god! Takuya! H-harder...oh god harder..." His head was leaning off the end of the audomn and he was gasping for air only to beg for more. It didn't occur to him that he had HIV and that's what stopped them. That the greatest discovery to all of mankind was just found. No...the only thing in his mind was feeling Takuya.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:12 am

Takuya complied, he wanted Hyde to be happy, and if that meant stealing his voice and breath then he would. But somewhere in the back of his mind he knew it was going to hit Hyde that he was cured, that he didn't need to protect Takuya from himself, that they could live a normal life and finally put all of that behind them. After months of suffering... it was their turn for an easy life.

For now though all that mattered to him was bringing Hyde to his climax again and then getting them both a well needed shower... they were going to be a couple of messy teens after this.

He nipped his earlobe as he whispered hotly into his ear, anything to send him over the edge again.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:18 am

Hyde couldn't resist. He was so close as it was because they had literally just finished. It didn't take long for him to cum again. then he was out of breath and about to pass out. "I...oh wow...I...I love you...oh god...that...that was...amazing..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:30 am

Takuya let his legs slip down as he propped himself above him, smiling down loveingly at him as he he tried to catch his breath, "I... love you too... oh... can't move yet... " He stayed there another minute before finally pulling out and rolling next to him, his hand moving to stroke his smooth cheek while he stared at his amazing lover.

"Do you need me to carry you to the shower and bedroom?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:52 am

"I think...I can make it to the bathroom...but...you'll have to carry me to bed..." The teen gasped as his breathing finally started to return to normal. It was very nice. He felt so...full. Takuya's seed was inside him...and he didn't have to worry about HIV. He was cured...

He was cured. Hyde sat up a little too fast but he didn't care.

"Oh my god! I'm cured! I don't have it anymore...no...no worrying about my blood, o-or gettng you infected. Takuya...I'm cured. I-I'm normal again."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:05 am

Takuya laughed as he sat up with him, wrapping his arms around him to pull him close, "Yes... you are. And I'm so glad... Now I wont have to watch you suffer and not be able to do anything..." The one thing that was killing Hyde and Takuya both was now gone, it was the best thing ever...

Smiling softly, he kissed his forehead and helped him to stand, "Come on, let's get that shower and then get some sleep... It feels like forever since I've been able to hold you like this..." He turned the shower on and let it heat up, pulling Hyde under when it was adjusted. He kissed a trail of kiss over his shoulder, showing small bouts of affection was his favorite thing to do with him...

"I love you... I'm so glad I could help cure you..." His hands were gently massaging the shampoo into Hyde hair, they hadn't done this since the first time they'd had sex either...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:36 am

Hyde closed his eyes and let Takuya work his magic. He was very happy. "Mmm...I'm glad too...I won't die because of I was raped..." The blonde moved closer and leaned on Takuya. He whined a little, looking up at him.

"Can we hurry and go to bed? I'm starting to get tired..." The body was getting rid of the cells...he was starting to feel too.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:52 am

Nodding he quickly washed them off and turned the water off, Hyde was so close to passing out it was almost cute... Watching him lazily dry himself was even more cute to watch.

"Come here you... bed time." He scooped him up and carried him to his room, laying him down on his soft bed first before laying down himself and covering them up, cuddling close to him as he did so. "Goodnight... and sleep well." He whispered a soft I love you before kissing him softly, he had a feeling Hyde would be sickly for a while after this...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Bed...sounded great...oh yes...sleep...safe in Takuya's arms... "Sounds good..." Hyde snuggled into Takuya and let him be lulled into sleep. Hyde's breathing started to slow down and even out but he did manage a mumble before sleep stole him to dream land.

"...love...you..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:08 am

"I love you too Hyde... good night..." Takuya stayed up a little longer just to hold him and watch him breath... To see Hyde so happy and content again... It was like their first time all over again. Hyde had the same afterglow effect on him as he slept, he loved it. "You're my whole world Hyde... nothing that happens will ever change that..." He kissed his forehead and finally settle down to drift to sleep...

He woke up to a very clammy feeling Hyde... this must have been those flu symptoms his mother talked about... his poor lover...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum