Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen days

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stolen days - Page 2 Empty Re: Stolen days

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:20 am

Hyde smiled at him as he heard his mother. "Mom? Dad?...I'm okeh...Takuya saved me." He was looking up at his parents though it was obvious he wasn't used to so many people around him anymore. But he would deal. It would be okeh soon. Besides...Takuya was staying there with him. He was safe.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:34 am

His mom let go of Hyde and hugged Takuya, "Thank you... Thank you for keeping him safe..." Takuya smiled and hugged her back, after a while they left to go fill out some papers on him and Takuya laid his head on the bed with Hyde, "They seem nice..." His arm drapped over him, he wasn't afraid to protect Hyde now, and he would do it without question.

"I'll be here whenever you need me."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:38 am

Takuya's arm was draped over him...and he wanted more. "Takuya...I-I know I'm going to sound like a little kid but...would you come lay up here with me and hold me?" He wanted to feel surround by him. Takuya was very important to Hyde now. Nothing would make him leave him. Nothing.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:11 am

"Not silly at all... I'll gladly do it." Carefully he stood and laid next to him, holding him close. This all felt so right... He just hated the way things had to happen for them to be like this. "There we go... all better?"

They were quiet for a while, but he felt that Hyde should know about his crush on him..."There's something I want to tell you..." Everything he'd done was more than just him doing the right thing, he held Hyde's safety above his own.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:14 am

Hyde cuddled into Takuya and gladly welcomed the warmth. It was nice to know that Takuya was going to stay with him. He wondered if he would ever consider more of him. Sure Hyde liked him and would like to try something like that...but would Takuya? He had something to say though. The blond looked up from his place on Takuya's chest.

"Oh? What's that?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:01 pm

"Before all this... I've always had a bit of a... crush on you, ever since I moved here two years ago. I saw you and everything just kinda clicked. Then when you disapeared..." It had felt like the end of the world. Everything was bland... "I guess what I'm trying to say is... everything I did was more than just because it was the right thing to do. I wanted to keep you safe..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:13 pm

Takuya liked him? Oh wow. That was good. It made him happy. "Does your mom know...about you liking guys? I don't want to say or do something that will get you in trouble." Hyde moved so he was looking down at Takuya. He leaned in and kissed him softly. Oh yeah, he'd definitely want to try this.

"Thank you...for caring about me."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:18 pm

"Yeah she knows, and doesn't mind actually." Takuya smiled into thir kiss, his fingers slipping into his hair to massage his scalp... "This isn't resting you know... But I'll let it slide this time, just because this is so nice." He kissed him again before they both settled back into the bed.

"I'll keep you safe... No one is going to hurt you anymore." He just wished he could have kicked those bastards ass himself for touching Hyde... "Would you... go out with me?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Hyde nuzzled back into Takuya's chest and heard his question. An instant smile crossed his lips as he cuddled into Takuya. His fingers were drawing circles on his stomach.

"I might be interested in that...yeah. I will. I like you and you are a really good body guard." He looked up and smiled a bit and went back to using the other as a pillow.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 pm

Had they been in better health he would have jumped and pulled they other with him, for now though he would settle for holding him close and kissing the top of his head, "You have no idea just how happy your body guard is right now..." Takuya liked being able to protect him... it made his life feel complete.

A doctor walked in and looked over the scene questionably, but considering what they'd just escaped he let it slide this time. "Hello Hideto... It's good to see you awake and calm. I'm sorry about using such a storng sedative but we couldn't risk you hurting yourself. You both are very lucky... Your xrays look like you've ben used as a punching back until recently, we can see where healling has begun. Now we don't have the police reports here yet but..." He sighed and picked up his clipboard, "Well... we're just going to have to talk more when your parents get back. Takuya... when that comes I'm afraid I can't let you be in the room. But it'll only be for 45 minutes tops."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Hyde listened to the doctor and nodded...until he said something about Takuya leaving. Then the blond bolted up and got dizzy. That didn't stop him though.

"No! You can't. I won't say a word. You can't take him....you won't!" Hyde was being very firm despite his obvious spike in heart rate. He was getting nervous again.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:58 pm

"Hyde... Please. If they need me to leave I will... I'll be close by and will be right back in here as soon as everything is done. I promise, I wont disappear." Takuya felt so bad... He had Hyde so calmed and happy but now he was back to scared. "No one is going to hurt you here, you're safe."

His arms came around him and pulled him to lay back down, kissing his temple in an attempt to sooth him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Hyde looked at Takuya in fear. He didn't want to be left alone...but...he had his parents there. So he wasn't totally alone he supposed. "Okeh..."

"Good. Your parents are back too. Right on time. Takuya, if you please." The man showed Takuya to the door as Hyde's parents came in. He was worried and his heart rate showed. But...he could do this...he could.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:20 pm

Takuya nodded and gave Hyde another kiss before stepping out. The door closed behind him and he sat down in one of the waiting chairs.

Inside though everything was quiet, only the increased pace of the machine monitoring Hyde's heart could be heard. His parents were shuffling nervously, asking what was wrong, "Physically your son will recover fine... But to be safe we're going to do some blood work on him... Since he was raped and they've yet to release anything on the two kidnappers--"

"What are you suggesting Doctor?"

"We need to make sure Hideto hasn't caught anything, thats all. We'll know in two weeks time." He left the room and the family giving them time to discuss everything.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:52 am

Hyde was very worried. But he wasn't going to let it stop him. They took his blood to test it and then a few days later released him. They went back to school but found that they were much closer than before. Soon enough Takuya's parents went out of town for a night as long as the doors stayed locked and Takuya had someone there.

This is what lead them to making out on the couch at Takuya's.

"Takuya...d-do you want to...?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:16 am

Takuya couldn't believe that Hyde was above him on the couch, that they were making out like they'd been doing this for years. When his boyfriend pulled back and questioned him, he blushed lightly, "I do... but only if you're sure... Shall we move to my room?" He took his hand and started to lead him, only stopping by the bathroom to grab some baby oil. Once in his room he laid Hyde down gently and moved over him, kissing him softly as his hand slid under his shirt.

"You're sure?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:19 am

Hyde followed Takuya down the hall and to his room. Was he sure? He took hold of Takuya's hips and pulled them so he was flush against him, feeling his erection through his pants.

"Yes I'm sure...erase that man for good..." He kissed Takuya as he started to take of his shirt. This was going to be amazing.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:32 am

Takuya moaned whe his hips met Hyde's, well after that motion he wouldn't be able to stop. So he kissed him back, pausing only to remove his shirt. Soon he was trailing down his body, adoring his smooth skin with kisses and nips. He was erasing those men... and showing his desire and feelings for Hyde.

Slowly his hands undid his pants and started working them down his hips and letting his lips follow, "You're beautiful... and deserving of all kinds of wonderful attention." Takuya kissed the head of his erection before licking it and going down on him. Sucking his swollen erection and doing his best to make this the best Hyde had ever had.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:29 am

Takuay was giving his body the attention it desperately wanted. He felt his lips...and his tongue...Hyde's moans were not going to be held back. Not when he saw Takuya go down on him. This would be good. He knew it would. His boyfriend was amazing at everything he did. Hyde's hands found Takuya's hair as he rocked his hips upward.

"Oh god...Takuya..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:41 am

Takuya moaned around him taking in all of him as his hips rocked upwards. He let his teeth drag gently over the sensitive skin as he pulled away from him, his tongue traced a trail up his body and back to his lips, giving him a mind blowing kiss while rolling his hips against him. "Mmm... Hyde..."

His hand reached for the baby oil and popped the cap, spreading it on his fingers before moving them to his entrance, "Ready? I'll be gentle..." Slowly he slipped a finger in, pumping the digit slowly until he was sure Hyde could take more.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Hyde didn't know what to do. This was so wonderfully good. He moaned as Takuya prepped him. After a few minutes he moved into his finger though letting him know he could take more. He wanted more. He wanted Takuya. That man...he needed him gone. The only one he wanted to do it though was Takuya. His boyfriend, and the man he was quickly falling for.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:33 pm

Takuya deepend their kiss as his slid in another finger, moving a bit faster this time since it seemed Hyde was mor than ready to feel more. Moaning softly into their kiss he pulled away only to take a breath before going back to adoring his wonderful skin with hot kisses.

When he added the third finger he nibbled at his collarbone, his fingers searching for the spot that would drive him crazy. And once found he rubbed it teasingly to bring out more of those wonderful moans. When he couldn't stand the moaning any longer he pulled his hand away and moved to coat himself, placing himself at his entrance and looking deep into his beautiful eyes, "Ready?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:48 pm

It was a very good thing Takuya's parents weren't home. Hyde was a mess after Takuya pulled his fingers away. "Yes...more than ready...erase him completely. Please...I want you...I need you." Hyde pulled Takuya in for the most amazing kiss, though it was interrupted slightly by the deep moan Hyde let out when he finally pressed in. This was what he wanted...what he'd been waiting for. Takuya was his...and he was Takuya's.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:34 am

Takuya joined him in moaning when he finally entered him, he hated that he remembered that night so vividly... but then again since he remembered he knew to be careful unless Hyde spoke otherwise. So slowly he pulled back out and pushed back in, keeping this gentle pace until both the teens couldn't handle the slowness.

"God Hyde... so perfect..." He was marking his shoulders and collar bones, not want Hyde to be put on the spot right away for such marks. His lover still got somewhat nervous, but that was why he was there for him most of the time. Hyde was his life and he was the others.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:44 pm

"Takuya please...I need more...I-I want more..." He was scratching at his back lightly as he moved to meet his thrusts. He wanted him to go faster...deeper...Takuya was marking him and taking him completely. Hyde was just lost in his lover. It was too good to be true.

"I love you...ah! Oh god...there...T-Takuya...please..." He'd found that bundle of nerves. His body was being sent into overdrive...nothing would ever top this feeling. The feeling of love, desire, and passion...the feeling of Takuya.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum