Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen days

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stolen days Empty Stolen days

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:07 am

None of this made sense... People were disappearing left and right now a days, but never once did he ever think this would happen in this town. Let alone that it would be such a hard hit to home... Hyde, the guy he'd been crushing on for nearly two years was missing. No note, not even a logical reason why, he was just gone.

The worst of it was there was nothing Takuya could do... Well he could have paid attention to the van pulling up next to him and the guy pulling him inside. But he was so lost in what had happened he never even noticed until it was too late. That didn't mean he didn't put up one hell of a fight along the way. In fact he fought and fought until they all but tossed him into a dimly lit room, groaning he rubbed his elbow and looked around, spotting a curled form in the corner...

"Hyde? Is that you?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Stolen days Empty Re: Stolen days

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:18 am

Hyde was walking home from school. Walking until he noticed a van following him. Quickly he picked up his pace and then headed down an alley. That's when two men in masks got out of the van and started chasing him. Then the chase was on. He was running as fast as he could. Somewhere along the way he lost one of his capters...well he thought that until he got a large wood stick in the gut. The one behind him got ahold of him and put something over his mouth...then everything went black. He couldn't remember what happened, only that he was in a dimly lit...basement. A basement he didn't know...and with a man he'd never seen before.

All too soon he realised what happened. He'd been kidnapped. Hyde fought for the longest time, strategizing how to get out and what he was going to do...but it never happened. The beat him. Hurt him so bad that on some days he couldn't move. His fighting spirit left shortly after that. All that was left now was a scared defenseless teenager who just wanted to go home. He hid in a corner when they tossed someone new in. Poor soul...and a classmate of his. Shit.

"W-who are you...?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:48 am

It was Hyde... but not the Hyde he remembered. This one was much more broken... it hurt to see. But he was here now... Maybe he could help him somehow.

"Takuya... I'm in your class." He got up slowly, carefully coming to sit next to him. He could see some of the marks on him, it was then he decided he was going to start defending him. Much more of this kind of abuse would kill the teen. He wanted to ask if he was okay, but not only was that a stupid question but it was also one he already knew the answer to.

It wasn't but a few minutes later that one of their captors walked in with a keen eye on Hyde. Well nothing was going to happen today, no today he'd mak a stand. It would pass as being new and stupid, possibly even too hopeful. Regardless Hyde needed time to heal and he could take a bit more of a beating. So he stood and made an attempt towards the guy, the bastard took the bait and knocked him back, placing his foot firmly on his chest, "New kid thinks he tough huh? Well we'll see where that's at in a few days." Smirking at Hyde he pressed down on Takuya's chest and left. It knocked the wind out of him, and he had a newly forming bruise, but none of those were on Hyde.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:53 am

"It's stupid to fight them you know...I tried when I first got caught...they're still punishing me for it. Don't fight them...don't fight and you won't get hurt..." Hyde buried his head in his knees and tried to all but disappear. He wanted home...wanted away...anything to be out of this prison. He was just sad someone else got caught.

"D-did people notice I was gone?...I know my parents and little sister...but did anyone at school?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:59 am

"You can't take anymore... So let it pass as stupidity." He coughed a bit before settling in next to him. He looked chilled... "Of course people noticed, you're too nice a person not to be missed."

Takuya was burning up under his hoodie and jacket, so he shrugged his jacket and laid it over Hyde, "Here, I still have a hoodie, it's too cold down here for just a tshirt and jeans."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:03 am

Hyde accepted the jacket and curled into Takuya a little bit. He was warm. "It was warm the day they took me...there's blankets down here somewhere...that's what that guy said...a couple pillows and blankets that they put in here for the summer...but by the time I needed them...well I was too weak to really look for them." He wondered how long it had been. How long had he been in the basement.

"How long have I been missing?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:15 am

Takuya frowned... This was not how he pictured getting to know Hyde... Trapped and scared for their lives.

"If you want I can search for them... can't have you freezing..." His arm drapped over him to offer more warmth and protection. How long had he been missing? "Almost two months... I imagine since I just turned up missing they wont be giving up any time soon."

"... Are you feeling any better?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:22 am

"Wow...I am feeling a bit better...I've been alone for so long I just-I'm ashamed but I'm happy you're here. I shouldn't be because you're in danger now but I'm happy to have company. We will need those blankets come night fall...It gets very cold in here..." Hyde wanted to help but he still didn't think he could with his bruised ribs and all.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:32 am

"Hang tight, I'll find 'em." Takuya pulled away and scavenged around the basement for the blankets and such that they would need... Sighing in relief when he found the last box, "Found them!" He came back with two pillows and blankets. Sitting back down he covered them, hopefully Hyde would continue to get better...

"Oh, and no worries... It's good to know you're alive though."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:48 am

Hyde watched Takuya scavenge and smiled a little when he came back with the blankets. "Thank you...I hope you can get out...I don't want to see you go through what I did..." Hyde curled up in the blankets and quickly went to sleep. Sometime during the night he moved to cuddle into Takuya's warmth. It was a comfort to know someone was there. Someone who wouldn't hurt him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:59 am

Takuya stayed quiet and just held Hyde, letting him fall asleep in his arms. "...If I get out... You're coming with me..." He was so worried about him... he was so small and injured... If he hadn't been picked up what would have happened to Hyde? Would he be alive? It made him glad to have actually been captured.

Morning came and he woke up early, starting his new found job of protecting Hyde. Which he did with no complaints or signs of deteriorating. He was doing this for Hyde, there was a way out of this and he was going to find it... It was just taking its sweet time showing itself to them.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:05 am

All too soon their captors realized that Takuya was protecting Hyde...that he liked him. Well...they could get to him that way. They came down when they were sleeping and tied Takuya up. Then...they held Hyde down and stripped him. Both were awake by now.

"No! No no no! Please...please no." Hyde was struggling and on the verge of tears.

"Well see we realized that Takuya was protecting you...and we also realized no matter how much we hurt him, he won't waiver. Well maybe he will now. For every day you protect him...we'll do this." The guy shoved himself into Hyde with no preparation, no lube, and no mercy. Hyde's screams of pain echoed through the basement. He was bleeding and in so much pain that he barely stayed conscious when the guy released into him. He all but tossed the broken teen at Takuya's feet.

"Don't try us...we will do it. Nice little like that I might just do it for every day you have protected him too." They found his weakness...and now they were exploiting it.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:32 am

Takuya woke up to ropes and screaming... and a naked and terrified Hyde... "What are you doing?! Stop!" This was wrong. Why were they doing this... Why?

And when they just shoved into him like they did, hearing him scream and beg for them to stop... Takuya struggled against his bindings but it earned him a sharp kick in the stomach and more tears. "Stop! God dammit stop! Please! Stop!!" And they did... but they left a very injured Hyde... and left him tied up and threatened to do this again for everyday he had already protected him... They had to get out and tonight.

Despite how badly he wanted to curl around him and hide him from the world, he knew it wouldn't do him any good until they were alone.

"Let that be a lesson for the next time you want to play hero." Another kick and they left... and he struggled until his hands were free and he could pull Hyde to him... "Hyde... Hyde! I need you to stay with me, stay awake. I know it hurts but please don't fall asleep yet. Please..." He held him close despite his nudity and whispered in his ear, "Theres a window in the back it's big enough for you to slide through... one hour... thats all I ask and I will carry you from here..."

Last edited by Takuya on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:35 am

Hyde was in tears and in shock. He shook his head though. "I-I tried that...it-'s rusted s-shut..." He wanted to die. It all hurt so horribly bad. Nothing was going to fix this. He was going to die in this hole. In this hell...but at least the last thing he'd see is an angel. Takuya was trying so hard...too bad he didn't know it was useless.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 am

"No... No. Just stay with me, I'll get it opened... I promise." Takuya gather Hyde's clothes and brought next to him. Luckily he found a towel so Hyde could clean himself slightly before he helped him get dressed. Taking his hoodie off he hand it and his jacket to Hyde, "Put these on, I'm going to work on that window... I'm getting you out of here tonight."

Without even knowing, he kissed his forehead and ran to the window, quietly starting to pry at the window... and after almost 45 minutes he had it up enough for them to slip out... "Hyde... Come on... we're so close now..." Helping him stand they made their way to the window, peeking out he made sure everything was clear before helping Hyde out and then crawling out himself... And of course it was starting to snow. Leaning down he let Hyde climb on his back before running as fast as he could away from their hell.

An hour of running and Takuya was feeling numb, but Hyde was warm... thats all that mattered. His home came into view and he charged forward. There was a vehicle speeding behind them luckily he managed to get in his home without being seen. "Mom! Mom! Call the cops and ambulence! MOM!" His mom ran around the corner, tears falling from her eyes when she saw the two before her, she was quick to start dialing though.

He pulled Hyde around and into his lap, holding him close, "Hyde... Hyde we made it... We're safe..."

Last edited by Takuya on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:02 am

Hyde didn't realize what was happening. All he knew was he had on Takuya's hoodie and jacket and...Takuya was carrying him. Wait? White? What was going on? Then he head Takuya calling for his mother. Oh...dream. That's all it was. He was set down and it was warmth where they were...and bright. He heard sirens...

"T-Takuya...what happened...Takuya? Takuya!" He didn't see Takuya since he was in another room with his mother but Hyde got very scared, very fast.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:10 am

His mother had called him into the other room to start checking him over, she was scared that adreneline was the only thing keeping her son awake and not like that other poor boy... But the moment the other heard Hyde calling for him Takuya was up and by his side, "Shh... It's okay... I'm here, we're safe now..."

Takuya held his hand and brushed his hair from his face, "My mom called 911... they're on their way now, don't worry I wont leave your side." The brunete lifted him carefully slipped beneath him, anything to keep him warm and relaxed.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:15 am

Hyde clung to Takuya like his life depended on it. It worried Takuya's mother greatly. Hyde simply burrowed into the warmth Takuya gave him and about hyperventilated when they tried to separate them.

"No!...I-I'll go but don't take him away...please don't take him away." He was scared, scared, and the only one he trusted at the moment was Takuya. He was afraid to get separated for fear of ending up back in that basement without him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:31 am

Takuya was quick to explain to them what had happened, they understood but they still needed to get Hyde on a stretcher and in the truck. "Hyde, I'm not going anywhere, I'll be right by your side the whole time... But we need to get you to the hospital, please..." His hands moved in small circles on his back as he help him onto the waiting stretcher, then followed him to the truck and rode with him to the hospital.

The paramedics got it arranged for them to be in the same room, but they ended up having to sedate him so that they could check him out. It bothered Takuya but what could he do, other than there when he woke up...?
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:34 am

Hyde nodded slowly. He hadn't realized how important Takuya had become to him. Everything he'd done was to protect him. It made Hyde really see Takuya in a different light. But the doctors gave him something. He wasn't sure what but it made him very heavy. The blonde didn't like it at all. He woke up a few hours still drowsy but there was Takuya. Right by his side like he promised.

"My hero...you stayed..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:44 am

Takuya smiled when Hyde woke up, "Have I let you down yet?" his hand was holding Hyde's stroking his thumb over the smooth skin there. It was really surprising to him just how far he was really willing to go to keep him safe and sane. He had a crush on him yes, but that crush became so much more during his time there. If only he hadn't waited so long to get away...

"You feeling any better? They've gave you several pain relievers while you were out."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:46 am

"I feel very...heavy. Like my body doesn't want to move. Though I can understand why...I hope they catch those guys...thank you Takuya. For saving me...I can't thank you enough." He pulled the other's hand up to him and kissed it softly.

"You've done more for me than anyone else..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:02 am

"They will... They know where we've been now and..."Takuya frowned... he really didn't want to remind him, but it was what would get those two caught, "They got a sample... I'm just sorry I couldn't do more for you... But I'll be here from now on, whatever you need."

When Hyde kissed his hand he sighed softly and moved the same hand to stroke his cheek. It was nice not to be scared all the time...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:06 am

Hyde let his eyes close as he leaned into the touch. "Hopefully if I have my way that...monster, won't be the last one to have me for very long. I just...have to heal first." He smiled at Takuya but kept a hold of his hand. He wasn't letting go anytime soon.

"Stay here? I don't want to be left alone..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:15 am

"You just focus on healing, your parents should be here soon." He smiled and settled into the chair next to him, he had no intentions of leaving until he had to.

It wasn't too long before Hyde's parents burst in and hugged their son, "Oh my God! We've been so worried, we thought we'd never see you again..."

Last edited by Takuya on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum