Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Mess

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Royal Mess - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Mess

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:09 pm

Miku got down from the horse and followed him up to the house, he didn't see the woman's face but he heard his last name, parents, and something he thought he'd never see again...

"Dad?"

The two adults stared at him while he stared back, "Akiharu? My God... Akiharu... Son." His father was down there next to him and hugging him tightly. Miku instantly started crying as he clung to his dad... "You're not dead... You're alive... Where have you been for ten years?!" Miku's knees were shaking and he fell to the ground, his father was still hugging him and his mother was soon by his side... "Why did you leave..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:14 pm

"They thought you were dead. A fellow knight told them you died from an illness while they were away. Kenju. I've heard stories of you all my life...I never thought it was you." Kanon was standing there and watching the two parents hug their long lost child. He was happy he could bring him here but knew right away that he would never get him. Miku would be set to marry someone and Kanon would go back to...well nothing. Miku was a lord's son...and that meant marrying someone of high status that could give him children.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Kanon... Where was Kanon... He looked up from his parents arms and to Kanon, who was still on the steps of his parents home... He pushed away from his parents and walked over to Kanon, pulling into a tight hug and crying more on his shoulder, "Thank you... Thank you so much..." He owed him so much right now... So so much... Maybe he should start considering what Yuuki said... Stop think so closed minded.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:55 am

Kanon held on tight to him. He didn't want to let go. But in the end he had to. "I knew that if I had ever lost my mother and father and turns out they were alive...I'd want someone to tell me. Your father is an amazing man...and he has an extrordinary son." Kanon's parents saw what was in Kanon's eyes. But they had to play this carefully.

"Come. We have more to celebrate now. Come, come. We've had dinner prepared." Kanon nodded and followed the family inside. They spent all the time they could together and Kanon did feel a little forgotten but he didn't mind...it was understandable. Still...he felt lonely in his bed. He was used to having someone there. It almost made him miss Yuuki being there. But he had told Yuuki the truth and the truth was the only one he wanted in his bed was Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:35 am

They ended up sending the whole day together trying to catch up on the ten years they'd lost. Miku felt bad that Kanon had stayed so quiet most of the day... But now that it was evening time and he could actually think, the conversation he had with Yuuki last night played through his head. He wasn't just a commoner now, he was a lords son, a lords child could technically be with one of the Royal family.

...Kanon was just down the hall... Getting up from his bed he padded down the hall and to his door, knocking timidly before entering. He moved to sit on the edge of his bed and put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey... I'm sorry about today, you looked pretty lonely... So here I am, I want to cheer you up before we go home, your not fun when you're sad..." Miku rubbed his shoulder before moving to tickle him lightly, he loved his laugh and smile... They were beautiful.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:37 pm

Kanon looked up as Miku came in. This was a pleasant surprise. He moved to face Miku as he spoke. He did smile but only something that resembled a giggle came out.

"It's alright. You and your parents have a lot of catching up to do. Everything from how you've been to getting you married...that will be a sad day for me indeed. But it's nice of you to come keep me company. I was trying go to sleep but to no avail...I grew used to having someone with me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Miku frowned slightly when he didn't get the laugh that he loved so much... and frowned even more at Kanon's words. "Well... after you left they told me they weren't going to force me into wedlock, if I found somebody great, but they've never been ones to force anything. So I'll be going back to the palace with you and continuing on there with Yuuki and you. So you can't be sad now... and if you don't sleep you'll have to ride with me so that you don't fall off your horse." His hand left his shoulder and he twisted around to lay next to him, if Kanon couldn't sleep because he was lonely then Miku would lay next to him all night if he had to.

"Besides... I'd be lying if I said I liked it here over your home. I have you, Yuuki, and Emi there after all..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:28 am

Kanon smiled at that. He was coming home with him. "That's wonderful. Not that you living here with your parents would be bad by any means...but I'm happy you're coming back with me." It meant so much to him, though he knew that it wasn't really for him. Yuuki and Emi was what Miku wanted. He simply said Kanon too to please him. It was nice...even if it was a lie.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:45 am

"It would give you more reason to visit, they miss you you know?" Miku smiled softly and cuddled against him. It had been a long day and he was actually pretty tired... He took a deep breath before letting his eyes shut, "Sorry if I fall asleep... When are we... leaving... again...?" If Kanon had said anything he'd missed it, he was gone and lost in dream world.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:06 am

"I know they do...in two days...but if it means you being here again tomorrow I'll gladly stay another day." Kanon held Miku close to him as he laid down and went to sleep. It was the best sleep he'd ever had. He didn't want morning to come though it came all too soon for him.

Oh. Good morning Shinya...Haru..." Kanon opened his eyes to Miku's mother. She just smiled at him knowingly and put a finger to her lips. She backed out quietly with a smile on her face. She understood now...Kanon was in love with her son. Everything he did made sense to her now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:19 am

Miku only moved closer to Kanon when he heard his mother's voice, it hardly phased him at all actually. He stayed asleep for another hour before he woke up held tightly against Kanon... Who seemed to be still sleeping himself, oh well... this wasn't so bad. It was quite warm and he liked being warm.

Not wanting to wake him he settled for just watching him sleep... The dark haired man was so adorable when he was asleep, especially when he looked as happy as he did right now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:37 am

Kanon woke up a little bit later completely happy and content. He saw Miku and smiled. This was a wonderful way to wake up. "Good morning...did you sleep alrigt?" He certainly did but if Miku wasn't comfortable with this then he wouldn't do it. It would take some time to get used to but he would eventually get used to sleeping alone.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:55 am

Miku smiled at him, "I slept great... I would have woke you up when I did but you looked so peaceful..." He noticed Kanon still hadn't let go of him, maybe Yuuki was right and Kanon did like him... Miku had no real preference to sex, though most of the times he found males more attractive... And Kanon was very handsome... Appearance wise he seemed dark and mysterious, but deep down he was as sweet as they came...

"Haru! Shinya! Are you two going to sleep all day?" His mother was knocking at the door, which startled Miku and made him slip over the edge of the bed and pulled Kanon with him. The older man was now laying above him and nestled perfectly in between his legs. A dark blush spread across his cheeks as he looked up at Kanon, this was a very interesting position to find themselves in... "N-no mother, we'll be out shortly." As in whenever the two could get out of the tangled mess of blankets they were in without him arousing himself, too much squirming on their part and he would have a problem.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:24 am

Kanon was blushing too but inside his heart was pounding. He was in such a perfect position. Now...lose the clothes, get some massage oil, and have Miku's mother go away and they would be set for a good time. One that Kanon had been wanting for a long time now. He couldn't bring himself to do it though. So with the blush still on his face he rolled over, which brought Miku on top of him...but the blankets were coming apart. So he rolled back the other way and they were free. Kanon got up and helped Miku to stand.

"There...that was a fun way to start the morning." He had meant it to. The prince had found that fun.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:17 am

Miku made a slight surprised noise when Kanon rolled them, then did so again when they rolled back and were free. He laughed softly as Kanon helped him up, "Yeah... Definitely the most interesting morning I've ever had uhm... if you'll excuse me... I'll be back." The teen moved by him, a slight bulge was quite noticeable and feelable as he brushed by Kanon, hardly hiding a slight shiver as he did so. They hadn't moved much but he was always easy aroused in the morning.

Back in his room he did his best to ignore it and got dressed for the day, quickly making his way back to Kanon's room with a blush tinting his cheeks still. He knocking lightly on the door, before stepping in again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:22 am

Kanon could feel Miku's arousal but was sad that he hadn't pursued it further. Oh well. Maybe that was a good sign though. Maybe Miku was starting to like him...oh he hoped. Kanon got dressed quickly. Hopefully his outfit was presentable enough to catch Miku's eyes. He wanted the blonde...so when he knocked on the door Kanon was ready.

"Ready for breakfast?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:34 am

Oh it caught his attention alright, it definitely clung in all the right places... He barely heard him when he mentioned breakfast... But luckily his head had managed to nod and they walked together to the dining room. This place was big, not nearly as big as Kanon's palace, but definitely bigger than their home when he was still with them.

"I see you managed to get up finally. What kept you lazy boys so busy that you slept in so late hmm?" His mother was teasing them lightly before his father walked in. Who smiled brightly at both the boys, "Nothing wrong with a bit of sleep, they did have quite a bit happen yesterday my love... As did we." Miku knew that look, it wasn't innocent by no means. But he was older now so he didn't shy away from the thought of his parents in bed together.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:39 am

"A long day's ride and an eventful evening of him catching up with you. It drains a man." Kanon sat down and waited for Miku to sit too before he continued.

"This all looks wonderful Momoko-san. You always have your cooks make the most wonderful foods." They started to pass the food around and eventually everyone was talking over breakfast about what they were going to do today and what not. It was all very calm and easy. Kanon loved that about his mentor's home. Everything was peaceful.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:47 am

Miku had decided on spending some time with Kanon today so he wouldn't be so lonely. He knew he didn't have a lot of time to visit his parents, but Kanon was still just as important. Kanon wasn't just some duty now, now he was like a close friend... Kinda like Yuuki now but with a bit more feeling towards him.

"Why don't you two make my rounds with me around town today? I want to catch up with both of you." Kanon was like his own son while he'd taught him, and now that Miku was back he couldn't have been happier with both of them.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:49 am

"Absolutely. I would love to. I miss making rounds with you. It was fun...can we still stop and get some fish for dinner?" He wanted it so bad for some reason...and he knew that Miku's father loved the fish in town. They were always so good. Not to mention he would have Miku with him all day. That was always a bonus to Kanon.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:57 am

Miku gladly accepted the offer, especially since it involved fish. For some reason the old way his mother prepared it always brought them back craving more. And when his father eagerly agreed he knew he'd be going to bed a very happy Miku tonight.

'As they made their way into town they got many cheerful greetings and even more stares. They'd seen and known Kanon but they'd never seen Miku, several girls giggled and bowed politely to him, even some men were casting their gaze towards him... It was an odd thing for him for sure... "It would seem one of us is very popular today."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:01 am

"It seems they like you Miku. They bow to me out of politeness...but you...they bow to you to show you caught their attention. You are very beautiful I don't see why it surprises you." Kanon was smiling at Miku. He'd certainly caught his gaze for sure. But a lot of people were attracted to Miku.

"Maybe one of them will be lucky and receive your attention in return."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am

Miku looked out over the town and at all the different people looking, but none of them had the real spark that caught his attention... But Kanon was sure doing a good job at making him blush, and when his dad spoke he couldn't help looking towards Kanon as he spoke, "Yeah... maybe." Maybe he was being too picky, but... well... He couldn't just take the first pretty thing that flung herself or himself at him, there had to be a bit more there for him to take that step.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:13 am

"Horse stables! Do mind if we-"

"Go on. Meet me at the fish docks in two hours." Miku's father laughed as Kanon took Miku's hand and went to the stables.

"Look at that...those two horses are beautiful...come here...come here girl. That's it...steady...steady..." Kanon had called over a completely white horse and managed to get calmed enough to get on it's back without a saddle. The horse handler saw it but knew the person on it and didn't mind. It was where the king got all his horses. Kanon was just looking for a new one.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:40 am

Miku looked at the horse in awe, she was a rare one indeed. When Kanon coaxed her over and got on her easily he was very impressed, he stroked the horses nose lovingly showing the horse he also meant no harm, "She is beautiful, very friendly... And she seems quite fond of you." Though it was pretty hard not to like Kanon, he was too sweet.

The other horse Kanon had pointed out came over and nudged Miku's back, also wanting some attention, which he gladly gave. This one was a gray and while painted horse and he was very affectionate. Miku didn't climb on him though, he settled for sitting on the fence and watching Kanon. It was cute to see him around the horses, "You two look good together, will she be coming home with us?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum