Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Mess

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Royal Mess - Page 9 Empty Re: Royal Mess

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:25 pm

Kanon heard the thump and the two went to investigate...but found no one...not until they heard a soft laugh. Kanon opened the door and found Taka instantly by Miku's side.

"Is he alright? Did he pass out? He's been doing that a lot lately...has me a bit worried for his health actually..." Taka ran his fingers through Yuuki's hair softly. The look in his eyes told anyone who was looking just how he felt about the sleeping man. He was truly in love...but he still had Kanon to get through.

"Miku? Can I talk to you? It'll only take a minute." Taka would take care of Yuuki. He didn't need to ask or worry. Miku had to know what was going on...and he needed to know what the blond thought about all of this. Whatever he decided, Kanon would stay with him on it. It was up to Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:43 pm

"He's fine... He does this when he get's nervous... give him a few minutes, he'll recover." Miku smiled at them... Who was he to stop them? Really... Even if Yuuki was scared he knew his friend really wanted to.

"Huh? Yes of course... Taka?" Miku shifted himself and let Taka take his spot, "He'll be up soon, let him know how you feel..." The blonde smiled gently at him, then went to Kanon's side, walking with him the the study that Taka and him had currently been occupying. "He loves him... They love each other. And I can't stop that... I can't. I already stopped him once I don't have the right to do it again."

Miku had found one of the journals Yuuki kept back in the palace... He really did care a lot for Kanon... and telling Kanon it was okay to go after him had been so hard...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:06 am

Kanon looked confused. "Again? Miku how did you stop him a first time?...well then don't stop him. If he has your blessing then he has mine too. You're closer to him...though I'll miss his quiet smiles. He can always visit though. And we can see him in town." Kanon was trying to make things better because he knew Miku would be sad when he left.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:13 am

"Kanon... He wanted to be with you. Like we are, but he knew that he could never beat me in your eyes... So unintentionally I stopped him. But He has my blessing... I wouldn't keep him from such a wonderful feeling." He kissed and hugged his lover, sighing softly in his arms. "And Taka will take care of him... if he needs anything Taka can provide it, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't miss him..."

Miku took his hands though and swayed them gently, "guess I'll just have to entertain myself with you~ Oh woe is me..." He smiled at him before tugging him along, "Come on, lets go tell them the good news."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:18 am

Kanon felt horrible. He had felt very strongly for Yuuki and didn't really want to give him up but he did want Miku more. At least he found someone now...the pair walked in and told Yuuki and Taka the news. Taka was happy but Yuuki looked somewhat mixed.

"I can still visit anytime I want though right?"

"Oh course...like I could say no to you...or anyone in this house for that matter. Minato and Momoko are the most open and caring people I know. They wouldn't tell you no." He hugged Yuuki in hopes that he really wanted this. Yuuki hugged him back but let it linger a bit longer than needed. He loved those hugs...Kanon was just one he was never meant to have but fell for anyway. Taka was more than enough though. Yuuki would be happy with him. Just as he knew Kanon and Miku were happy now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:34 am

Somehow Miku felt a little awkward when they hugged... Like Yuuki was trying to show he really liked Kanon... Had he done the right thing when he decided to be with Kanon? If Yuuki was only doing this because Taka was second best... it wouldn't be good.

When the two pulled apart Miku took Kanon's hand in his own and bid the two goodnight... then sauntered off to their room... feeling oddly nervous now...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:45 am

Taka noticed too and once Kanon and Miku left he questioned him about it. "I wanted him. I would say I loved him but I wasn't quite there...I still care for him deeply. I love you but feelings like that don't go away overnight. No matter how many times I told myself that." The other man smiled at Yuuki. Yuuki didn't get why though...was that a good sign? Or a bad one?

"Me too. Kanon was everything to me...When he was training here...I spent nearly all my time with him. We talked, played, dueled...and eventually even went to bed together. I was so far gone that I didn't see what was happening. It wasn't what we were supposed to be but I wanted it to be that way so bad that I didn't see how it was supposed to happen. I still love him and I always will...he's the prince of England...and only someone chosen by god himself will ever tame him. He went back to the palace and we stopped. We were still friends but it hurt to know that he didn't want that from me. Not because I didn't please him but because it clouded things.

He got engaged to Ayumi-san...and then started going to bed with Reo...it was hard. I didn't want to talk to him for the longest time I was so mad. Then he told me it was because he had the same body structure as me...but without the deep friendship he held above sex. It's the same reason he did the same to you I bet...he didn't want to let you go. He said because of Miku but I could see his attachment. He cares for you. He'll miss you too. But you can always come visit. Miku is one of a kind for sure...let's just hope he can keep Kanon when the time comes for him to decide honor and family...or love."

Kanon was noticing how nervous Miku was but didn't question it...for awhile. After a few hours when he saw no change he knew he had to say something.

"What's on your mind? Why are you nervous?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:03 am

Miku laid next to him quietly, fiddling with the cloth of his shirt as he tried to just ignore what he saw. But it was eating him... And Kanon was starting to notice.

"Did I make the right choice? I love you... But Yuuki... You two didn't see it. But Taka and I could see it clear as day. And it scares me..." Miku didn't want to lose Kanon or seem paranoid, but he couldn't hide it from him obviously.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:07 am

Kanon kissed Miku soft and lovingly. "Miku...you are who I love. Who I want. Who I would do anything for. Yuuki saw that...he knew that even if he had me...he wouldn't. Because I'd always long for you...want you...you don't see the way Taka hugs me either. He does the same thing. Yuuki and Taka will be good together...I promise. You won't lose me to anyone..." Miku wondering if he made the right choice scared Kanon, though he didn't show it. He wondered if Miku would break things off with him because of it. That thought scared him the most. He didn't want to lose him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:25 am

"I love you too... With everything that I am I love you... I don't want to lose you... And I worry that Yuuki is only doing this for a quick way out, so that it doesn't hurt... He may be my best friend but... I wont lose you easily." Miku cuddled closer to him, holding onto him tightly and kissing him possesively so that he would know for sure who he belonged to... and that Kanon had him completely.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:29 am

"Mmm....and here I was afraid you would leave me because of it. Miku...I love you more than anyone...and I have a very important question to ask." Kanon looked intently into Miku's eyes, hoping for him to agree. He wanted him to. More than anything. Miku was his world.

"Will you do something no one else has ever done?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:42 am

"I'd do anything for you... you know that..." And that anything went a long way, even if it cost his life.

He rolled on top of him and wiggled between his legs, making himself cozy above him. He had a pretty good idea of what he wanted, but he wanted to hear it from him. "What has no one else gotten to done but I am so lucky to get to do..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:48 am

"Make me yours...completely. I want you. Take me Miku. Let me feel you..." He was starting to get horny again and desperatly wanted this. He wanted to feel Miku inside him...taking him...and owning him completely. He had never let anyone else close to that point. Never. Though Reo had wanted to...and so had Taka at one point. Kanon never let them...he was waiting for the right one. The one person to capture every bit him that he wanted to give himself to them. He had found it too...in Miku. Miku was the one person in the whole world that Kanon knew he'd want forever...that he'd be with forever.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:24 am

Miku smiled at his and leaned in to kiss him, "My Prince wishes to be claimed... Who am I to refuse the man who owns me so completely?" This was special... He would be topping Kanon, the love of his life. Slowly his hands worked to strip them both down, savoring this moment as they went... and when they were both naked he kissed happy trails all over his body, anything to make him moan.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:57 am

Miku was taking this nice and slow...and being very gentle and loving and Kanon was a moaning mess by the time he really started messing with him. "Miku....oh heaven...you know me too well..." He was clenching at the sheets. He wanted more...to feel him...anything.

"Miku...please..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:03 am

Miku was enjoying exploring his lover's body in full detail... it was a beautiful body and it was his and his alone... He was the one who got to top him, to steal his virginity... Smiling coyly at him, he grabbed the oil and started to prep him, coating his inner walls and curling his finger slight to add more pleasure. It was an oddly beautiful thing to see Kanon moaning beneath him...

Miku moved up to kiss him while still prepping him, whispering softly against his neck, "You're mine... my beautiful, amazing, lover..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:10 am

"Ah...Miku..." Kanon arched up a little as Miku started to prep him. He could feel his fingers moving inside him, stretching him further so he could take all of his lover. It was an amazing thought and feeling. He'd been wanting this so much the past few weeks. He just didn't have the courage to ask. If he had...well he could have had this feeling a lot sooner...and Miku wouldn't have been worrying about Yuuki. Well at least he was now. Miku curled his fingers just right as he moved to add another digit. Kanon's back left the bed and his fists grabbed at the sheets.

"Ah!...oh heaven Miku do that again..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:17 am

Miku's fingers sought out and rubbed the spot that made his lover react so wonderfully... His free hand stroked Kanon's member in time with his fingers prepping him. Slowly all thoughts of being worried about Yuuki were out the window, all he could think about was pleasing Kanon.

His hand moved from Kanon's erection to hand him the bottle of oil, so that his love could prepare him when he ready.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:22 am

Kanon was a moaning mess by the time the bottle found his hand. He was being the submissive one...so he was going to go the extra mile. He made Miku's fingers leave him as he moved his lover back and opened the bottle. Though Kanon was rubbing the oil on his member he was also sucking on the tip of his erection. Completely submissive. He was going down on his lover. When Kanon was sure he had turned him on enough and that Miku was well coated he laid back again, bringing his lover above him.

"I'm ready."

[[S.M.S in my apartment says fast typing is AWESOME!!!]]
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:45 pm

Miku was confused when his back met the bed, but was soon moaning at Kanon's way of coating him. It felt amazing... it wasn't something he got often, but Kanon was doing a very good job. But soon he was back over Kanon and was ready to pound him into the bed... But this was Kanon's first time being bottom, he knew he had to be easy with him... at least until his lover told him it was okay.

His hands laced with Kanon's, kissing him gently before pushing into him, he didn't want this to hurt him but he knew it would to some extent. Gently his hips rocked against him, kissing his neck as he waited for Kanon to let him continue.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Miku started to push into him and Kanon realized just how big he was. His fingers tightened around Miku's as he tried to relax. It worked for teh most part. Miku rocked his hips a little helped a lot. He was happy to have him.

"Go ahead...I can take it now..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:15 pm

Miku's thumb stroked Kanon's hand as he felt their grip tighten, but when gave the green light he pulled out and pushed back in a bit faster than when he'd first pushed in. If any was hurting him he wanted to be able to stop, he wanted him to enjoy this after all... He was certainly enjoying this though... Kanon was wonderfully tight and his moans were amazing... So much more different than when he was topping him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:28 pm

Kanon felt a little twinge of pain when Miku pushed in again but there was something else there too. Something that brought out the most wonderful moan. Kanon was starting to enjoy this and pretty soon he was moaning, asking for more.

"Harder...please Miku...more..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Once Kanon asked for it, he gave it moaning his name as he trust into his body. He started angling for his prostate, happy at the moan he received in return.

"Oh Heaven... so tight... Mmm... love you." He gave him a desire filled kissed, moaning deep in his throat as he did.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Kanon's back left the bed. He really should've given in to this weeks ago. Miku felt amazing. He still wanted more though. The way his mouth hung open slightly and the way he was gripping at Miku's shoulders said that. His toes were curling a little too. It just felt amazing to him.

"Oh heaven more...everything Miku...I...I want everything..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum