Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Mess

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Royal Mess - Page 10 Empty Re: Royal Mess

Post  Miku Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:59 pm

Miku moved to grab his hips to lift him up, giving him more room and angle to pound into him. Miku didn't mind being uke to Kanon at the start, but loved this sensation... But he felt the normal rush of a tingling sensation spreading through him, "Ah... Mnn... how close-- are you...?" He gave him everything he had, his head leaning down to leave a dark mark on Kanon's neck. Proof that Kanon was his, that he would fight himself to keep him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:51 am

Kanon was gasping for air. He was loving this feeling. To be taken over and filled...it was amazing. Miku was finding every weak spot possible. "I...I'm so...oh heaven Miku...." His eyes were closed. When he left that mark it was official that no one would ever take Miku away from him. He would never stray and would always stay by his side. Kanon was close...but he wanted to feel him cum instead of being too lost in his own orgasm to notice it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:25 am

Miku groaned loudly as his thrusting started to get erratic, Kanon was so tight there was no way he could last much longer. When he felt his lover starting to clench around him it triggered his orgasm, filling him with his seed as he kissed him eagerly... God was that amazing...

He nuzzled himself against Kanon pant for air as they both started to calm down. Miku had never marked anyone, no one had ever meant as much as Kanon to him. Kanon was his for life... his everything. And he was glad to have it that way...

"I love you. I'm your forever..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:31 am

When Kanon felt Miku's orgasm he held his own off as much as possible so he could feel him fill him. It was an amazing feeling. He didn't want to let that go. Everything was just...perfect. Nothing would separate them. Not now...not ever.

"Oh heaven...wow...I love you..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:53 am

"Yes... Mmm... I'm sorry I made you worry. I'll never leave you, for anything." And that was the honest truth, he would do everything in his power to keep Kanon near him. Even if it was Yuuki or even the King himself... He wasn't afraid to fight for him.

He rolled to Kanon's side, still holding him tight as he cuddled him, "We've had quite a day ne?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:56 am

Kanon moved with Miku and started to cuddle him. "Yes...we have. I hope Yuuki and Taka are happy together. I thought they would be but...well your lover was just a few lovers short of whore when he met you..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:01 pm

"... Well you're not now, and that's all that matters. And so long as none of the people come back thinking they can just have you we'll be fine... You're mine now." Kanon already knew that was a big reason why Miku didn't just give in to Kanon, he wouldn't be used like a doll... Be loved and adored for a while, but be pushed aside when another doll was presented.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:28 pm

Kanon shook his head. "No...not now. I'm loyal to one...I love only one...and will only have you for the rest of my life. I won't take another person the rest of my time on earth. You are my last Miku." He was proclaiming his love in a big way. If Miku were to die Kanon would be without him for the rest of his life...it would be then that his faithfullness would be tested. But he wouldn't. No one would be as good as Miku.

No one.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:42 am

"And I to you Shinya... I love you. But if anything ever happens to you I may follow close behind you... The love bird theory." Kanon was his mate for life, without him there was no life. Thankfully they were both healthy and had no enemies that they knew of; none that could threaten them at least.

Miku settled into his lover's arms and kissed him goodnight. It had been a very long day... he was more than ready for sleep.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum