Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Mess

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Royal Mess Empty Royal Mess

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:55 am

1800's. Kanon, was a royal prince of Great Britian. He was very happy being in the position he was in...but...he still wasn't happy. There was always his betrothed. Ayumi. Daughter of the Lord of Devanshire and dear family friend. But they had grown up together...so there was no real attraction between them. Ayumi's brother however...well Kanon was plenty attracted there. Nothing ever came of it though. So when his father had called a family to court and told them he was taking their two children, one their own the other adopted, well he was quite pleased.

Both were easy on the eyes and one he definitely liked. This would prove interesting. Even more so when his father announced they were to serve him in any way he saw fit. His father knew of course about his desire for his own sex...but that didn't really matter to him. Kanon was second in line to the thrown. Kisaki was first. He was already married and had a child on the way. There was Reo to consider though...but those two...Yuuki and Miku. They would be most fun. Especially this Miku. He looked strong, beautiful...overlooked somehow. That would change though.

"I'm sorry if my father can be a bit harsh...he doesn't normally deal with unpaid taxes...that's for our royal treasurer...though his head is on a stake now for treason. No matter. There will be a new one soon. Shall we? You need to know your suroundings first. Come along."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Royal Mess Empty Re: Royal Mess

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Miku was worried when his adopted family had gotten called to court, they told him he didn't have to go but he did so because they had taken him under their wing when his parents died protecting their town... an order that their King had given them... He knew that his father was a knight, but that didn't mean his sweet and loving mother had to fight as well. But she had because it was ordered... and now he was part of Yuuki's family. A family that was being torn apart by the King and his son... They weren't even given a chance to say goodbye to their family, he knew Yuuki was going to be on the verge of tears until they were alone.

Even though he was younger than Yuuki, he was always the one to try and stay positive and comfort his best friend and brother... Yuuki was terribly nervous most of the time so when the Prince towards them it was no wonder his friends jumped a bit. "It's okay Yuuki... Just stay calm, they live off fear." It was obvious Miku already didn't think much of the royal family... His mother had always taught him not to judge people by those around them, but it was hard when it was this family that had ordered his to their death.

The blonde listened as this prince random on, but he had to know his place and hold his tongue, this guy could easily kill him and then Yuuki would be alone... But there was one thing most people missed about Miku, even though he looked calm, peaceful, and completely innocent, he had smarts beyond his years. This tour would be very informative if he ever planned on escaping... All of this though seemed to not settle well with Yuuki, he tripped on a step and fell to the ground. Miku went back to him and helped him up, pulling his arm around his shoulder and pulling him up, "Forgive us... he has a nervous problem that gets the better of him... I know I really don't have the right to ask, but can we get him to a room? It'll only take him a couple hours to calm down and then you may continue... Please?" He bowed his head slightly, in respect and also praying that this prince wasn't the bastard he heard the Kings sons could be.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:34 pm

"Huh? Oh...you don't need to be nervous. I won't harm you. Your quarters are this way." Kanon had come over and ran the back of his hand lightly against Yuuki's cheeks. He could see he knew was supposed to be a comforting gesture and that made Kanon smile.

"Here you are. Get some rest. Today has been eventful enough for you both. And calm down...there is no reason for nervousness." Kanon placed a comforting hand on Yuuki's shoulder before heading to the door.

"If you need something just call for it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:50 pm

Kanon seemed to take a special interest in Yuuki... that didn't settle well with him at all, though Yuuki bought it easily enough. "Thank you..." He whispered lightly as he led Yuuki to a bed. He looked back to Kanon to listen to him speak, nodding to show he understood. Though he doubted very much that he personally would need anything.

"Miku... I'm sorry, I wish you wouldn't have come too, this isn't your place." Miku ruffled his hair and laid down next to him, "My place is with you where ever you are, you've been my best friend for far to long to let you go off and suffer alone!" Though there was no sexual attraction between them, he was still protective of him like they were lovers. If only he knew what the weeks to come were going to bring, maybe then he would have been a bit more protective of Yuuki and not have left him alone with Kanon so much.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:57 pm

Yuuki's back arched off the bed as he came. He was with Kanon again, not that he minded. Kanon was very good and quite beautiful. Though when it was over he had to ask.

"You lie with me...and Reo...yet you do not with Miku. Even though your eyes say he is the only one you want. Why?" Kanon smiled softly and moved some of Yuuki's hair out of his eyes.

"Because desiring something is one thing. Actually having them desire you back is another. I don't want him to just be this. Sex and nothing more...I want more of him. He has made me crazy...yet I cannot touch him. He must come to me. And just so you know...I don't lie with Reo anymore...he went back home when he found out about you two. Pouty little thing. He doesn't like to share."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:10 pm

After Miku had first found out about about Yuuki and Kanon sleeping together on a regular basis, he'd become quite accommodated with the gardens and the Library. Today he found himself in the gardens playing with the maids children, he loved playing with them and joining in their silly games. If anything this was one of the best things about being here the kids were so sweet. One particular girl, Emi he'd discovered, was especially clingy to him. He didn't mind though, the girl had lost her parents and Miku seemed to be the one of the few positive male influence in her young life.

"Mi-kun... Will you take me with you when you leave? I like you... Are you a Prince like Kanon-sempai? He's very nice too!" The girl looked around and spotted the dark hair Prince. "Kanon-sempai! Yay!" The little girl jumped into Kanon arms and cuddled him, but soon went back to Miku's waiting arms. "Did you know that Mi-kun is a Prince and is going to take me with him when he gets free?"

Last edited by Miku on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:15 pm

Kanon and Yuuki came out to the gardens. It was decided before they left the room that that was the last time. Yuuki was going to help the prince...he just hoped it wouldn't end badly. Kanon laughed heartly and sat down next to Miku with the girl in his arms.

"But Emi-kun. Every one will be sad. I will, Ayumi will...I'm fairly sure Shozo will be too. You know he likes you."

"But he's the cook's son! And a whole two years older!...you really think he likes me?" Kanon nodded knowingly.

"Almost as much as Miku and I do."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:27 pm

"... Can I still visit Miku? I like him very much so." Miku poked her cheek and laughed as she puffed her cheeks, "Well I am a good fourteen years older than you, with my old age I fear I would be no match for Shozo." The girl blushed darkly and scuttled off with the rest of the kids to join their games. Yuuki also seemed to be interested in the games, Miku knew that Yuuki was missing his large family.

"My heart goes out to her, it's hard to not have ones parents." He picked at the grass as he continued to watch the kids and his friend. "Luckily she wont have to go far to visit right?" Oddly that didn't bother him, Yuuki seemed to be doing well, and he got to help with the kids and stuff. It was easy living... even with the random harassment from Kisaki, but he was the next in line, nothing could be done.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:32 pm

"Yeah...I always felt so sad. She's always so happy and never down. She's lost her whole family, yet she still finds reasons to smile everyday. Emi's one of the lucky few to have found happiness in hard times. She's amazing. She'll make a good wife and mother one day. Where are your parents buried Miku?" He didn't mean to intrude but he wanted to know. He was going to take him there. To see his parents. Then wait a few weeks and see if it does anything. If not...he would accept the fact Miku didn't want him and would let them go.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:44 pm

"Oh... uhm... I honestly don't know. My father was a knight so I imagine he's buried next to the royal graves... But I haven't a clue about my mother." Miku hated that he didn't know... he just knew that another knight had told him they were dead, but there were never any bodies shown to him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:49 pm

"Well come on. To the royal cemetry we go. There is a place for knights who've fallen in battle. I'm sure we could find your mother too." Kanon took Miku's hand and led him to the graveyard. He went to the knight's area and stopped.

"What is your last name?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:04 pm

Miku followed him quietly, he was confused a bit... Sure Kanon was usually very nice to him... but he didn't expect this. When they got to the graves his eyes searched eagerly for his fathers name... but he didn't see it...

"Tsukiyama... Minato Tsukiyama..." His fathers name... God did he miss him... The last time he'd seen him he was nine...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:09 pm

Kanon stopped at the name. "What? But they aren't-Miku, who told you they were dead?" He wanted to know because they certainly weren't here. They were a few towns over...and Miku's father wasn't a knight anymore. He was a lord. One that taught him everything he knew about hunting and fighting.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:21 pm

"Another Knight... Kenji... I think was his name, but it's been ten years so..." Now he was even more confused... What was going on? "Kanon... What's going on? If my parents aren't here it's alright, I accepted their passing long ago."

If anything all of this was like a cruel joke... not an intentional one, but it still hurt... Not that he was going to show it, "Come on... We should go back to the palace... It'll be evening soon..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:23 pm

Kanon grabbed Miku's hand to stop him. "Take a trip with me. It won't be more than a day or so...I want you to meet my mentor." He was hoping for a yes. Though it wasn't like he could really tell him no. He wanted so much to give Miku something good.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:31 pm

A trip? Miku looked at Kanon's hand and then his face... He could trust Kanon, he'd yet to give him a reason otherwise really. Other than sleeping with his best friend, but they were to please him.

"Alright, I'll go. Since you asked so nicely... By horse?" Miku hoped they would be going by horse and without guards, nobody in the whole palace was happy with those guards around... And Miku loved riding horses, ever since his parents taught him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:36 pm

Kanon immediately smiled brightly. "If you like. The weather will be nice and he doesn't live that far away. We can leave in the morning." Kanon led Miku back to the palace and bowed to him goodnight. He'd make sure everything was ready in the morning.

Yuuki was waiting for Miku when he got back.

"Hey...you disappeared with Kanon today. Where'd you wander off to?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:49 pm

"I would... I'd like it a lot." He eagerly returned his smile. Kanon had a great smile, it was very contagious. And just the idea of getting off the royal grounds was enough to make him smile. They walked back to the castle chatting lightly before they said goodnight, Miku figured he'd never get used to the bowing, it made it hard for him not to laugh every time.

But Yuuki was quick as usual to question him, "The royal graveyards, he thought maybe he could find my parents. Then when he couldn't... he asked me to go on a trip with him in the morning. Nothing much." Miku laid down on his bed, he'd be getting to bed early tonight.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:54 pm

Yuuki sat up, suddenly interested. "You said yes right? You're going to go with him?" He hoped so. Kanon was so far gone for Miku that...it was amazing he hadn't noticed. He'd help in any way he could to get them together. It was what Kanon wanted more than anything and...what Miku was starting to want too.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 pm

"Yes... Of course I did, he'd make me if I didn't agree... But I want to, I'm dying to understand why he was so puzzled about my dad's name. And he offered horseback riding." Yuuki knew well about his weakness for horses, it was one of the few things he had left of his parents. "But I am going with him, to meet his mentors I guess... Will you be okay here alone?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:09 pm

"Miku....you don't see it. He asks you. He's polite, sweet, caring...he wouldn't force you. He hasn't for months despite wanting you." Yuuki said too much and he knew he had but Miku didn't really think that much of Kanon apparently.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:25 pm

"Yuuki, we're commoners." He rolled over in his bed and covered himself, he liked Kanon enough but... some things just weren't meant to be. Kanon had Ayumi, he was royalty, and it just... He sighed and let his eyes close, "... I have to be up early tomorrow... Goodnight Yuuki."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:28 pm

Yuuki sighed. "Miku...you don't know what you have..." Kanon however was breaking things off with Ayumi. Not that she minded. They were more of siblings than anything. He wanted someone else. And Ayumi wanted to go back home. So in the morning when they left Kanon was single. They had the stuff for the trip and two horses.

"Ready? Let's go."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:40 pm

Miku woke up early and was down near the horse stables with Kanon waiting eagerly to leave this place. "Yes, you don't even know." Miku climbed onto the horse expertly and waited for Kanon to lead. He loved feeling the wind through his hair and skin, the rumble of the horse hooves... He'd missed this almost as much as his parents. He'd always miss them more though...

"What town are we going to?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:45 pm

"Yorkshire. He's the lord there. You'll love him. He's the most amazing mentor I've ever had. Taught me everything I know." They rode for a good few hours and stopping only once to eat. He was happy though. Miku was going to be happy. They stopped at their lavish home and Kanon got off, running to the door. There was a woman there waiting for him.

"Shinya!" She held him close as he smiled so happily.

"Miku...I want you to meet Lord and Lady Tsukiyama of Yorkshire. Your parents."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum