Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man's best...friend?

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Man's best...friend? - Page 2 Empty Re: Man's best...friend?

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:44 pm

"Well I have a few ideas that always wore me out but I don't think you'd want to participate in any of them." Sex...more sex...it had been far too long for Kanon. He was sorely missing the feeling of another man pressed against him. Sweat...moans...bodies crashing together. He missed it all. But he was controling himself. He wasn't getting excited or anything so things were looking good...for now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:49 pm

Miku groaned and rocked back and forth, "Kanon... That tells me nothing! Tease." Miku pouted and moved to face away from him, huffing as he crossed his arms. Kanon for some reason loved to lead him on and on then drop him like a hot cake when he got too interested.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:55 pm

Kanon sighed and draped his arms around Miku. "Not a tease unless you want sex. And if that's what you want you would've crawled under the covers and let me know your intentions. Otherwise you are the tease...not me." His breath was hot on Miku's ear as he pulled away to sit back again. This was a very risky move for him but he was in desperate need of sex and this...this might help him move out of pet/friend and into a more intimate category in Miku's standing.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Oh my... well... Kanon was human in all respects... And it'd been a while since he'd been with anyone... Oh geez.

Slowly, he moved back and slipped under the blankets, pressing himself close to Kanon's hot and very naked body, "Are my intentions known yet?" His hands ran down his back, stopping to run his fingers in circles on the small of his back. This might be awkward for a while, but they could certainly get by it...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:10 pm

Oh now this was good. He pulled Miku close while letting his hands slip under Miku's shirt. "Are you sure you want to do this? You'll be waking up next to a dog...though you certainly won't be enjoying this with one ever, I hope. I am human...I started out that way." He had moved so he was on top of Miku. This was going to get very interesting very fast. He was enjoying this....Kanon would enjoy this. Very very much in fact. Miku was quite appetizing to him and god did he want sex.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:22 pm

"Very sure... you're gorgeous and I do like you..." Now the waking up next to a dog part was disheartening but they'd figure this out some how. Soon Kanon was over him and he was pulling his shirt off, couldn't very well do this with clothes on... But Miku like to have other stimulating activities as well... like the demanding kiss they were sharing now. He was moaning softly into their kiss, though the kiss was anything but soft.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:34 pm

Kanon groaned as he started to kiss down Miku's body, nipping at it and giving it all sorts of attention. "We need a lubricant...and I would really like to whoever is being taken, which will most likely be you if you let me. I don't want their blood being it when the other enters them." They were both naked now and Kanon couldn't wait till they were actually...man was this night the best. Miku liked him, wanted him...and may possibly...maybe...fall for him. Kanon was praying for it. He wanted to be released from this curse and he found himself wishing more and more each day that Miku was going to be the one to do it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:47 pm

Moaning, he pulled himself away from Kanon to go fetch the lube from his room, but was quick to return to him. Crawling back under the covers and pulling him into a heated kiss, handing him the lube in the process, "I don't mind being uke, you look stronger anyways." His hand moved down to Kanon's erection, pumping it slowly to coax him on.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:59 pm

Miku left but came back and stroked him. God was Kanon going to give it to him. "Lay down and spread your legs for me." Just seeing a good looking guy like Miku do that for him was arousing. He settled between them and started to prep his owner...though he was distracting him nicely with his mouth around his growing erection. Kanon was very good with distractions...very good.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:13 am

Miku wasn't use to getting such wonderful attention to his body, and we was more then eager to be taken by his friend... Though he had never thought of sleeping with him too much until Kanon had verbally spoken about it... He was attracted to the other by all means, and a few of his more dirty thoughts had been about the other...

His back arched from the bed as Kanon stroked against the nerve that had always made him willing to give in to his lovers... Kanon seemed to be very good at what he did... Moaning his name, his hands gripped the sheets, it was the only thing that kept him from pulling him up to kiss him and push him inside. The dark haired man made him desperate for his touch...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:03 am

Miku was making him crazy. He couldn't hold back anymore. Kanon coated himself and eased himself into him. "Oh heaven...you are tight Miku..." Kanon was trying to stop himself from thrusting into Miku like there was no tomorrow. He didn't want to hurt him but god did it take a lot to not just...pound into him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:49 am

Miku's hands moved to hold onto his arms, shuddering slightly was Kanon pushed into him... "Mnn... Kanon move, please~ oh god move..." Not only was Kanon much more attentive, he was also much bigger. And Miku wanted to feel his strength, to be reduced to a moaning pleading mess. And it seemed Kanon was more than eager to make him that way. As soon as he started moving Miku was moaning and arching into him, his hips moving to meet his thrust.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:21 am

Kanon started moving and Miku's moans were just wonderful. The more he heard...the more Kanon wanted. He started to move faster...harder...he was loving what he was getting. Kanon kissed Miku's neck softly and nipped at his ear while he continued to adore Miku's body in every way possible.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:33 am

Miku's nails scratched lightly at his arms, moaning at all the sensations Kanon was giving him. He hoped to be feeling this again from him... It was a wonderful feeling, one he was quickly becoming addicted to. "Ooh... Shinya...!" It was a rare thing for him to use someones real name, either he was very upset or extremely happy. In this case he was drunken in lust for him, but there was something else there, he just couldn't place a finger on it. Not that he could think on much when Kanon was thrusting into his prostrate and turning him into a desperate moaning mess beneath him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:50 am

Miku was intoxicating. He wanted this. So much he did. He could feel himself falling for Miku. "Miku...oh god...so close..." He was so close now though he didn't know how much longer he was going to hold out. He didn't want to slow down...he wanted those moans. It made him so happy to know that he was making Miku feel like that. Too bad that three weeks later it was all but shattered.

They hadn't had sex since then...and...well Kanon was laying down around two and Miku...Miku had brought someone home. Someone who was bringing the same sounds out of him that he had. It...it wasn't fair. Had he done something wrong? Or was Miku only seeing him as a pet? Not a lover. He woke up next to a dog. Of course. That's how he started out. A pet. But...if he wasn't wanted in such a way then he couldn't stay. Kanon had to find someone who would love him for him...not like this. He had to leave...leave Miku...and the safest place he'd ever known.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:01 am

The guy he'd brought home... it just didn't feel the same. The guy was not sweet like Kanon, and it just... wasn't right. Groaning as morning came he rolled out of bed to go take a shower. He had to get that guy off of him... and to his dismay the guy was still there after he was out of the shower, and Kanon was nowhere to be found.

Odd.

The guy tried to be sweet with him, but Miku brushed him off. "I'm sorry, last night... I dunno. It didn't feel the same... So uhm..." The guy took the hint and left, leaving Miku to hunt for Kanon. Which lead to an all day and all night hunt... and that went on for a week.

He figured he'd be safe though and check the pound... Just in case... But he found it to be closed... Fuck. The round of a rattling fence caught his attention, rounding to the back he saw Kanon crawling down the fence, "Kanon! There you are... Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you!" He grabbed his wrist gently to keep him from running.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:13 am

A week of hell. That's what it was. A complete and total week of hell. Why did Miku have to...it wasn't like Kanon wasn't willing. He just didn't come to him. It...it hurt him. Kanon had ended up in the pound eventually. But he had got out. He knocked out a guard and took his clothes. He couldn't very well go walking around naked. Too bad Miku found him. "Miku...I-I had to leave. I couldn't. So after you and...him went to sleep, I left. I can't stay. You see me as a pet...I wasn't a dog...I was human. I want to become human again and you thinking of me as a dog isn't how it will happen."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:24 am

"Kanon... You're not just a dog, I know you're more human than dog! You're more than a pet..." Miku's brows furrowed as he looked up at Kanon, confused more than ever by what he was saying. "Human again? You're... not telling me something are you? There's more to the dog during the day, human at night thing isn't there...? How can I help if you don't tell me these things?"

Miku wanted to help Kanon, more than anything he did... he'd love for him to be human all the time, it'd make things easier for sure.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:36 am

"You apparently didn't...or I wasn't good enough or something because you didn't come back to me after that. You brougt someone home. You thought I was asleep...I wasn't. It hurt me. Believe it or not it did because you going to bed meant something to me. Something amazing and wonderful and...special. I can't be a pet. I'm not supposed to be. The curse...I can't lift it on my own. Someone has to love me for who I am and still want me in the end. That's the only way to break the curse. I can't stay...I don't want to stand here on judgement day still being a dog during the day."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:47 am

"I'm sorry... I wasn't sure, I didn't even know if we were possible... Don't think I didn't think about it. I wanted nothing more than to just keep laying next to you, it hurt to see you change every morning... I'm sorry, I really am..." He'd really screwed up... and hurt Kanon, not something he wanted to do ever. But it had happened, because he was unsure of himself.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:31 am

Miku was apologizing. Kanon looked down.and thought for a moment. "But could you really see yourself falling in love with me? Me as is? Fur in the morning and all?" He wanted to go back to that safety, wanted to go back to Miku. But if Miku couldn't...then he wouldn't. He'd leave. He would have to. Nothing else would really be as good as with him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:44 am

"I could... if you give me a chance, paws and all..." Miku was now holding both of his hands, still giving him an apologetic look. He hoped Kanon would let him... that he'd come home with him so he could try and make things right between them. That night they'd spent together had meant something to him, and he'd do anything to prove it to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:09 am

"That's not funny. I'm being serious." It made his daytime look seem like an adherence. Given, it was but Kanon didn't like thinking about it. He had to accept it...and so would Miku. He was still hoping that the other did want him though. He would love to fall in love with a guy like Miku...or just Miku would've been perfect.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:21 pm

"I am taking this seriously! You said that someone has to be able to accept you for who you are, and being part dog is part of that! I can accept you in your dog or human form so long as I know that I'm not some pawn so you can get your humanity back." Now that Miku knew more about the curse it seemed like Kanon just wanted someone to break the curse, and as much as Miku would love to do that for him... He wanted to be sure Kanon was here to stay.

"Please... I want you to stay, I want to help you... To be able to spend time with you as a human and show you off is more than I could ever ask. Come home with me, let me spend my time proving it to you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:43 pm

Kanon shook his head. "No. I wouldn't leave. Part of it is me loving them back too. If you broke the curse then we'd be in love...why would I ever want to leave someone I love? Come on. Let's get out of here before that guard wakes up." Kanon took Miku's hand and started leading him back home. Little did he know that the pound had cameras. Cameras that caught him on tape. Things were about to get very very bad.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum