Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man's best...friend?

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Man's best...friend? - Page 6 Empty Re: Man's best...friend?

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:22 am

"Yes I do...he's had you long enough. He was gone two years while I tried every day to get you...to just have you for a little while...and you wouldn't. He has to die if I'm ever going to have a chance at you. I want you Miku and I know that if you give me a chance I'll be better than him. I won't be able to have you otherwise. He has to die." The guy's hand was shakey and Kanon honestly thought he was going to die. Little did he know that he was about to be dumped...well, sort of. It was about to get complicated to say the least.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:38 am

His heart was up in his throat... Matsuda was being serious... Oh god how was he going to get out of this without hurting Kanon in anyway? Taking a shaky breath he took a timid step forward, "Matsuda please... put the gun down... You can't do this, if you kill him..." The things he did to keep Kanon safe... God he hoped Kanon knew better... "Do you honestly believe... that killing him will make me want you? I can't see how you will have me if you're sitting in jail for murder... Besides," Miku's hand carefully grabbed his gun arm and pulled it against his stomach, holding it there firmly. He knew the gun was fully cocked and loaded, but he had to get him to stop even if it meant scaring him out of it, "...if you wanna shoot him, then you'll have to shoot me first... Then no one will have me."

His eyes stayed firm, showing none of the fear or pain he was truly feeling... He only hoped he'd be able to talk to Kanon... To let him know.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:45 am

"Miku-" The man that had the gun stopped Kanon midsentence.

"Don't! Talk to him. You've had him long enough freak. Give someone else a chance to show Miku they could be the one for him. You have such a hold on me...I-I can't go another day without you. I. Have. To have you...I won't go another day without you. Even if that means kidnapping you. Miku...please. Just give me a chance. I'll leave him alone. I won't shot him...won't kill him. If you come with me. If you will be with me." Kanon's heart was in his throat. Miku would have to leave him to save his life...somehow they would work around this. Somehow. They would be together again but the only way to get out of this now was for them to seperate again...and let Matsudo have his lover...this wasn't fair. It wasn't right.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:07 am

Miku's chest constricted, Matsuda was nice... but not what he wanted... But he had to protect Kanon, especially if he ever planed to go back to him. "...I'll go, but you have to promise me you will never threaten him in anyway. None..." He moved closer to the other, hugging him in a tender fashion, but only so he could whisper in his ear, "Let me say goodbye to him in private... and then I'll be yours..." After a long pause and a slow nod he walked away, but kept a sharp ear listening. Miku turned and clung to Kanon, trying desperately not to cry... How was this fair? He just got him back!

Knowing Matsuda was listening, he whispered to him, "I love you... and only you... I belong to you, not him... Go to our new home, we'll find a way... I promise..." Kissing him lovingly he pulled back slowly, savoring the last few seconds of his touch, "Lets make this believable... yell at me as I leave, pour out what you're feeling in hate and I'll know what you mean..." He could feel himself breaking as he turned and walkd slowly out of the truck and towards his new life...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:21 am

This wasn't right...so not right. Nothing seemed fair. "Miku...don't...please...Miku. You promised. You promised me...you lied to me! I hate you! I hope I never see you again, ass hole. Miku..." Kanon was telling Miku he loved him and really wanted to see him soon but...it still didn't stop the breakdown. He cried for hours. Eventually he packed up the rest of the stuff and left. Kanon went to their new house like he said and did what Miku told him. He waited...and waited...and waited...it seemed like forever and after awhile he was starting to believe Miku wasn't coming. That he had forgotten. The man fell asleep on the couch with a blanket over him, wishing so badly that he had Miku back. He missed him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:30 am

God those were such painful words to hear from him, it wasn't hard to start crying as he sat in the vehicle with Matsuda as they drove off. The man next to him though seemed lost in his own dream fantasy... hardly noticing the pain he really had just caused... But he dealt with it. But not once did he get sexual with Matsuda, he always claimed he wasn't ready. Kissing him was hard enough, no he couldn't do that... That was Kanon's place.

Lucky for him his mother just so happened to call a couple weeks after everything had happened... and it was easy to make it sound like he was planning a visit. "Hey... My dad is under the weather, I'm gonna go visit him a couple days to cheer him up. Okay? I'll be home in a few days." He smiled brightly at his 'new' boyfriend before kissing him and getting in his car. And once he was out of the city limits he was speeding to Kanon, and an hour later he was standing out in the rain getting soaked knocking all too eagerly on the door. God he needed to see him, to feel him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:35 am

Kanon woke up to knocking on the door. He was confused as he got up and answered the door. "Miku...oh my god." Tears came as he brought his wet form close. He missed him. It seemed neither could stay away for long. He wanted so bad to be with him. "You know what I said when you left was I love you right? I didn't want to say it but I hope you know that's what I meant...how'd you get here without him knowing? I don't understand. He wouldn't have let you out of his sight..." Out of the rain and into the nice warm house. The house that was supposed to be theirs...and it still was in his mind. Miku was just...on a business trip.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:46 am

Miku clung to Kanon, breathing in his scent before pulling back to look at him, "I know... It was so hard to walk away from you..." He gladly followed him in the house, shedding his damp hoodie and shoes as he went. "Well... My mom called, Dad has a cold... but I used it as an excuse to go see him... and here I am for two days." Miku hugged himself close to his lover again, "...And my parents already have their orders, I'm not home, but they'll give me the message..."

"Now... after some much much much needed make-up time... We need to find out a way to keep me here permanently..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:50 am

"I could move everything again...move so he wouldn't know where and just go. He wouldn't be able to find us. He couldn't. I don't want to think about what you two could be doing...I want you here." He moved back to the couch and pulled Miku to him despite him being wet. It didn't matter to him. He just wanted him near. Clothes could be dried. They only had a limited time to hold eachother.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:02 am

"We haven't done anything... I wont let him... I've been trying to be difficult but he just keeps clinging." He sighed and cuddled close to him, "It figures, we finally get you safe and normal and now I have to be the one to run... I hate that. I just want to be with you and live happily..." If something wasn't decided he was going to have to break things to Matsuda, even if that meant breaking down himself and being downright depressed about everything. Which after a visit like this that wouldn't be hard.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:06 am

"We could go to the police. Have a restraining order put against him and then move. He can't find us if we go far enough away Miku. I know he was a nice guy but he threatened my life just to have you. I want my lover back..." He held onto Miku, not willing to let go. Kanon's hands were slipping under the wet shirt to scratch Miku's back lightly. Hopefully that would comfort him a bit.

"Things can't ever be easy huh?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:12 am

"I don't know what else to do but that... I just don't know..." Thing had just gotten so hard lately... and it was catching up to him now that he was back and feeling comfortable. His hands fisted Kanon's shirt, his body was trembling and he could feel the tears coming... "I don't want to have to leave... Never again..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:15 am

"Then don't. Don't leave me. Miku...we can go. I know you like this house but if he can find us here then it would be pointless...we can pack everything up in the next two days. He doesn't know where your parents live so they're safe and we can leave. I swear. Just...please don't leave. I can't say goodbye to you anymore..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:23 am

"I wont. I don't want to... I just want to be with you. I don't care if I have to skip the country just to do it... The farther the better... England, America, I don't just please... lets just go and start over. We can sell the house from anywhere, and just pay someone to pack and move our stuff... I'm not going to be able to settle down until then... I'm so sorry... I may be over reacting but..." he was terrified out of his mind, what is Matsuda found them? Now, later... Would he try to kill Kanon again? Or would he be out for both of them this time...?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:31 am

"Then let's go. Get you changed, pack the essentials in two bags and go. We can take the car I just bought too. It's new and has a full tank of gas. We can take food in the cooler and some keepsakes in the back. We can go if you want to...anywhere. I'll follow you anywhere Miku." They were really going to do this...just...get up and go. It didn't matter where but they were going. Somewhere...anywhere. If they were really going to do this...then they had to start packing. Each of them had their own luggage set so they could pack those and get some keepsakes, and some food in a cooler. Add some blankets and pillows and they could go. It was a good plan...and an easy one to follow through with if Miku wanted to.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:41 am

The airport and on the next plane out of Japan sounded nice... but that would take some talking, price wasn't an issue at all in this case... "Let's make it happen." He kissed him happily before tugging him off to pack the things they'd need most. An hour later they were completely packed and more than ready to go.

Miku got in the car and relaxed in the seat, it felt like it had been forever since he'd felt this good... It was all because of Kanon he knew, but that was an amazing feeling. And when Kanon got in and started the car, slowly moving away from their would be home, he couldn't help but to feel better and better with each passing mile... "Ever thought about Hawaii?" More island, and nice weather... plus who would think that they went there?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:49 am

"Sounds good. The airport is a couple hours away but we have travel luggage and in one bag nothing but the important keepsakes right? The rest we can have shipped over. We have to find a house first so we'll have to stay in a hotel for a few days. I have a lot of money stored up over the years. Next flight out to Hawaii...or just the states? We can get a connecting flight if nessicary. The farther away from him, the better."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:57 am

"Where ever, so long as I have you and I never see him..." Miku leaned over and nuzzled his shoulder, it was so good to be back like this with him. He'd missed him terribly and it was more than starting to show... "I love you... This time nothing will stop us..." It sucked he had to leave everything he knew, but for Kanon it was well worth it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:00 am

"I'm sorry...if I hadn't run away in the first place and just talked to you, none of this would have happened. It won't ever again, and in time we can go back. I promise. We will come back one day." He smiled at Miku and nuzzled into him a little hoping to calm him. They had a bit of a trip ahead of them but it would be worth it in the end. They could live happily without worring about someone coming after them. That was what they were wanting. Nothing else but that.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:38 pm

Those two hours went by fast since he was close to Kanon, even the walk through the airport wasn't that bad, and as they boarded the plane he couldn't help but notice he was calming down more and more. It wasn't hard to see that much... When they were fastened in he laid his head on Kanon's shoulder and sighed in relief... "This is gonna be a long flight, but I'm glad we're doing this..."

Several hours and one cross stop later they were in the airport of their new home, and the weather was gorgeous. What made it better was to have Kanon here with him and out in the sun, he was so beautiful in the sun... "We might wanna get a hotel room before the jet lag settles in."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:48 pm

Kanon was standing in the airport with all their luggage at their new home. He smiled softly and nodded. They found a really nice hotel soon enough. Nice view, pool, minibar, and five star rating at thre star pricing. It was quite a delight.

"What do you think? Call this home for a little bit?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:05 am

"Yeah... I think we can to that." He sighed softly as he fell back on the fluffy bed... god this felt like heaven. Being here with Kanon, not having to worry about Matsuda... "I love you... cuddle?" He grabbed Kanon's hands and pulled him to the bed, curling himself around his warm body. "Thank you... for waiting... for stealing me... Even though I've always been yours."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:09 am

"I would wait forever for you. Anything to have you I will do. I love you too much to ever let you go." Kanon laid down and cuddled into Miku. This would be nice. Little did they know though that right at that moment Matsuda was calling Miku's cell, and with a tracking device hooked to it. If Miku answered...he'd know where he is.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:15 am

"My phone... fuck it. If it's important they'll leave a message ne?" He pulled his phone from his pocket not paying attention to where it went or how it landed. So long as he still had Kanon.

But the stupid little feature he hated about his phone was the speaker button on the side. One that was easily pushed if it was grabbed or landed the wrong way.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:19 am

"We should really get you a new one...you've had that phone forever." Kanon didn't know it but the call had been put through. Matsudo was pissed. He was with him. And in Hawaii. Oh they would both pay now. He was going to kill them both. Matsudo was going to head out on the next flight. The only problem with that was the next direct and shortest flight to where they were wasn't until the morning. In the morning he'd go though and by tomorrow night...he'd have his revenge.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum