Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man's best...friend?

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Man's best...friend? - Page 7 Empty Re: Man's best...friend?

Post  Miku Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:26 am

"I couldn't agree more, but it'll have to wait until after the house. We need that first." That phone would be in the trash in the morning. For now though, sleep was wanting to take him and he wanted to let it do so... "Mmm... I love you so much..." Yawning and snuggling close, he let sleep steal him away. Only waking up in the morning when Kanon shifted a little.

If they only knew that Matsuda was on his way... maybe they would have been more motivated.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:30 am

Kanon got out of bed to go to the bathroom. He smiled at Miku's sleeping form in the bed. It was nice to see...though he stepped on his phone. Funny, the speaker phone was on...and no missed call. "Hey baby? Do you know who called you last night? Cause I think your phone connected the call when you threw it. Turned the speaker on too." He crawled back in bed and handed the phone over to his lover. Why did he have a bad feeling about this?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:36 am

Miku took the phone from him and opened it... tiredly his sifted through the menus to his call list and froze... "Oh my god..." Nervous he snapped his phone shut, cause the back and the battery to fall... plus another little chip. A tracking chip.

"Oh my god... he knows. Kanon he knows! We have to go, we have to get out of here!" It was past morning in Japan and heaven only knows what kind of flight Matsuda was taking.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:40 am

"What? Who knows? And why do you...oh my god. Matsudo? Oh no. Come on. We can take the next flight available out. Doesn't matter where. We'll figure it out from there. Come on. Grab your stuff. SO much for Hawaii..." Kanon changed clothes speedy fast and soon they were back at teh airport. But that was possibly the most dangerous place for them. Quickly they got tickets for the next flight out...it was to boston. From there they would decide where to go. But getting away was their first priority.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:47 am

Miku was changing just as fast as Kanon, leaving all of his phone except his sim card behind. He was so scared... Just when he thought he was safe, he wasn't. But luckily Kanon was able to pull through and get them going, and he held his hand tight as they went through the airport, only letting go if he had to...

They kept their heads down as they waited the five minutes for the plane to start boarding, he could only hope Matsuda wasn't here somewhere as well.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:53 am

Matsudo was in the airport and thought he saw Miku. "Miku!" He turned the man around...no...not Miku. But Miku was nearby. Kanon had heard him and took Miku's hand, guiding him to the airport terminal. They had slipped passed it by the time Matsudo got there. He'd seen them and knew where they were headed. Though he couldn't get to him. Only passengers of the flight could. So for now they were safe. They had time to leave boston before he caught them. Oh this day was going to be interesting.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:59 am

Miku's eyes barely met with Matsuda's before they were down the terminal, he was shaking slightly when they sat down... "He saw us... Kanon..." He was gonna be traumatized by all this... hell he was already close to a panic attack. But he couldn't do that... not now... If h did that they couldn't get away...

Holding Kanon's hand, he started taking deep breaths, "If I pass out... Don't let them take us off the plane, just say I'm sleeping..." He whispered softly to his lover. When all of this was over he owed Kanon majorly.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:04 am

Kanon kissed Miku to calm him down a little. "Shh...it'll be alright. It'll take him hours to get there. And we can pick a different flight to go on...or we can take a taxi somewhere out of the city and go to a different airport to leave. Pick a new place. We'll get a new phone. Brand new. I'll even get one. We'll get through this. Just have faith."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:10 am

Miku nodded slowly, Kanon was an expert at this by now, "Sometimes I forget you did this for two years... I'm sorry Kanon..." Not that he liked to remember that. He just wished he could stay calmer like Kanon... Sighing softly, they settled in for another flight and then a taxi ride to the next airport in the area... "Where now? Obviously not here or Hawaii..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:21 am

"Umm...how about greece? Or Italy. I hear Venice is beautiful this time of year." Kanon was looking at the listings of places and was trying to decide what to do. It would be nice if he could figure out where to go.

"What's a place you've always wanted to visit but never thought you could."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:28 am

"W sure have traveled the world in a short few days... Uhm... Greece actually sounds wonderful... and if that fails. Thailand, where ever we go I just wanna be able to lock myself up with you... My tension is high and I'm going to need some help." He was trying to lighten their horizons, give them something to look forward to if and when they finally got settled.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:31 am

Off to greece. They were safe now. Matsudo had no idea where they could have gone. They were in another hotel...only this time...Kanon was more wound up. "Okeh all that running around...I want to do something. Anything but sleep just doesn't sound good right now. Got any ideas of what we could do? We're in greece...so...what is there to do in greece?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:39 am

"Fuck me?" That was an activity right? And they could do that in Greece right? If he didn't get more than just kisses or holding his hands then he was going to go insane. "Then after that... we can go explore. But I haven't felt you in forever... I'm going to go insane."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:45 am

"Sex sounds very good right now." Kanon moved toward Miku and caught his lips in a very passionate kiss as they laid down on the bed. Things were definitely looking up for them...and he could feel that they were both getting very horny too.

"How long have you been wanting sex Miku?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:59 am

"Since before you were held at gunpoint... Not that I was thinking about it then... but it's been nearly three weeks..." His hands were working to strip his lover down, he was desperate to feel him... And nothing was going to stop him from doing so. No one knew them here, no one could call. All was good in the world...

"Besides... when we were leaving Hawaii I decided you needed had more than earned such a gift for pulling through this..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:12 am

"Does that mean you'll fuck me? Because you only did that once and I've been wanting it again since then." He was undressing Miku too. He wanted him...and he would love to have Miku take control again. It felt so good the first time. Kanon was kissing Miku and grinding into him. Anything to make him horny enough to take control.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:20 am

"Yes... yes I'll claim you again... cause you are mine... and I'm yours. No psycho will change that." Rolling them to where Kanon was on the bottom, he kissed him again and let his hands roam over him. His mouth soon followed, making a trail of kisses and nips down his smooth body. God he loved him... Moaning softly his tongue swirled around one of his perked nipples, loving the sound he received when he nibbled them.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum