Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man's best...friend?

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Man's best...friend? Empty Man's best...friend?

Post  Miku Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:44 pm

Miku had only been out of school a month and he was already buying a small home on the outskirts of a little town... And he was settling in quite nicely... he was just a little lonely now. Thus what lead him on his little venture into town this day, he'd heard that there were a couple small pet shops and he was thinking about bringing home a puppy...

That thought was quickly detoured as soon as he heard barking and growling and the shout from a dog catcher... Looking over he saw a gorgeous black lab trying to avoid the angry mans catching device. Thinking fast, he whistled sharply catching both the dog's and man's attention, "Hey! There you are!" Miku ran over and took a chance at petting the dog's head, scratching lightly behind his ear, "Hey there... Easy boy... it's alright... Uhm... Hi, this is... Kanon... I just moved here and he got out of the yard... I'm really sorry." The blonde was still petting the dog gently as the other not so nice person glared down angrily at the two, "This is your mutt? Well he's been causing trouble here for a week! I'm afraid there's gonna be some fines to go along with him." This guy didn't believe Miku was that blasted dogs owner, just some brat trying to save another pointless dog's life.

Miku looked down at the dog, something about this dog was so likeable... Standing, he dug into his back pocket for his wallet, pulling out all the money he would have spent on a puppy and handed it to the guy, "Yeah, he's my Black Lab, and here is Kanon's bail money, I don't care if these fines are real or not, he's mine and you have no right to question it now." The look he gave to the dog catcher was hard, but the look he gave to the dog was friendly, "Ready? Come on." Somehow he'd convinced the dog to follow him down the street from the guy at towards his home. Once they were on the off beat gravel road to his home, Miku finally noticed he'd been talking to the dog the entire time... "I must really be getting lonely... You probably can't even understand me." He laughed softly as he opened the gate to his home, he loved that he lived in a wooded area.

"You've probably never actually had an owner have you...? Well, you don't have to stay here, but you're more than welcome to if you want..." He sat down and extended a hand for him to smell before he'd attempt to pet him this time, he wanted the lab to trust him after all...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Man's best...friend? Empty Re: Man's best...friend?

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:05 am

Shinya was running from that blasted dog catcher again. He hated this man and wished he would just disappear. He couldn't go to a kennel. He'd be found out and that wouldn't be good at all. So here he was trying to avoid the man and making a lot of noise when someone whistled. Shinya turned around to see a very cute blond man coming toward them. He allowed him to pet him but was surprised when he heard the man proclaim that he belonged to him.

Wow.

That one was new. Still 'Kanon' agreed. He followed him back to his home and chuckled to himself inside his head at how he was talking to him. This man thought he was a dog...truth be told half the day he was...but he was really a human. Or at least he was once upon a time. A witch had cursed him for taking her lover away. Cursed to be a dog during the day but remain human at night. She proclaimed it was for liking his own sex but he knew it was out of jealousy.

He'd have to thank her now though because if it weren't for her cursing him 213 years ago, he'd never have seen this beautiful man. He still didn't know his name but that didn't matter. He was kind and helped him. That showed compassion, something Kanon needed to be set free. He had to find a soul to love him even as he is to break the curse and be human again. So cliche and overdone but maybe that was just how curses worked. Shinya licked the hand that was offered so he could smell him. This man smelled quite good and he couldn't stop himself from nuzzling into the hand. Nightfall might change his opinion...who knew if he even would love him as is. Kanon knew he had to find a male though. Because he had to feel the same. Stupid curse. How was he supposed to find any sort of relationship when he was only in human form at night? Oh right...he wasn't.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:50 am

Miku smiled as the dog came closer to him, he was too sweet to deserve what that other man was doing to him... But as he sat there petting his new found companion he noticed the normal smell of a dog that had been out on it's own for a while, easily fixed though right? Then again Kanon could be hungry, but he still didn't have dog food... Human food should work for now, he had some grilled chicken left over from lunch that should sound pretty good to him.

"How about we get you some food... and then a bath so you can actually stay inside?" The blonde grinned at him before standing to lead him in. He went straight to his kitchen to warm the chicken slightly before setting it down on the floor. Miku watched him for a bit, but soon was gathering the towels and shampoo's he'd need to get Kanon smelling well... pretty. He only had his own shampoo and conditioner, strawberry scented shampoo with vanilla scented conditioner... Such a nice mix.

Coming to the kitchen, he found Kanon was just about done, "Bath time?" He hoped that Kanon wouldn't be too difficult, giving him a nice bath would be a good way to wrap up the evening before settling in for the night.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:40 pm

Shinya hoped that he wasn't going to be fed dog food. That stuff was so vile, but Miku didn't. He gave him real food, good food at that. His tail was wagging now as the cursed dog ate it hungrily. The first good food he'd had in days. Just as he was finishing up though, the man wanted to give him a bath. Oh if he only knew that his new dog 'Kanon' was really a man. But, he couldn't really argue.

So there he was, a large black lab, being washed by his new and hopefully after tonight, still, owner. He was very agreeable though and simply wagged his tail as the man washed him. His hair was fluffy when it dried but that only meant his hair would be too. The sun was going down and Shinya was laying on the couch and being an all around good dog. Then the light disappeared and the moon and stars came out and the black dog this blond man had brought home was gone. Instead there was a very naked man with fluffy black hair laying curled up on his couch.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:28 pm

After giving Kanon a bath and drying him off he decided he needed to take a shower himself, so he made sure the dog was settled before starting his own shower. His shower didn't last too long, as he was eager to spend more time with his new pet... who he knew had left on the couch. But what he found on the couch was not Kanon... No it was a very naked man who was curled up where his pet should have been

He started stuttering as he back away, not really knowing what to say or think, thus it lead him to tripping himself and sending him crashing to the floor, "What... who... Who are you? Wait wait... better question, why are you naked and in my house?" Miku was baffled, and slightly scared. His dog was gone, and some strange naked man was on his couch... and the guy looked a lot stronger than him to boot... Shit.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:56 pm

Shinya opened his eyes at the sound of crashing. His new owner had fallen over...and he had hands. Shit. The sun had gone down. "Wait, please...You brought me home. Please...don't scream okeh? Everyone always screams. I'm the dog you brought home today. The black lab? That's me. I'm cursed. I'm a dog during the day and me at night. I'm human...or I was once. A witch cursed me for stealing her lover away...now I'm stuck like this. Please. Whatever you do, don't scream. I'm sorry for my indecency but I can't really wear clothes as a dog." Shinya's arms were up showing he wasn't trying to threaten him. He hoped this man would be understanding...he was so kind to him before.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:25 pm

Miku watched him closely, listening to every word... Slowly he stood, making his way to his room and without screaming. He dug out some sleeping pants and a shirt for him, then cautiously went back to the living room to hand the things to Kanon... "H-here... Can't have you being naked all the time..." The blonde blushed profusely as he avoided looking at Kanon's private areas... "I'm Akiharu Tsukiyama, just call me Miku... And I'm guessing you have a real name as well...?"

This was so weird... Kanon was part human part dog... This was now at the top of his weird list.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:32 pm

He walked out of the room...at least he didn't scream. His new master gave him some clothes to put on, which he did so gratefully. "Shinya...Shinya Sano. But you can call me Kanon if you like. It's the name you gave me. I don't mind it either. It's better than Blacky." He sat back down and looked up at...Miku. He rather liked this owner. He was cute...kind...and he didn't scream. That had to mean something right? Maybe he wasn't scared of him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:48 pm

"Shinya... I like it, but I think I'll keep Kanon, it's cute..." And Kanon was very cute... Now that he could actually look at him without blushing madly. "So... A dog during the day and a... a man at night?" He'd almost called him sexy... Something about the idea of all of this was oddly nice... Ack! Stop now...

"What's your story then? You certainly sound like you've been in this situation a few times before..." Miku felt so shy around him, he couldn't explain it...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:52 pm

"I'm cursed. A witch cursed me when I took her lover to bed. He chose me over her and she cursed me to 'be the dog I was inside' when the sun was up. Then at night, when the world slept...I would be myself. Back then everyone went to bed at a decent hour. Only gravediggers and guards were up at night." He didn't want to jump into anything by saying 'Well I have to find someone to love me so I can be normal again'. That would be too awkward a conversation to have.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:00 pm

"That sucks... You don't really seem like a dog. Even when... well you are a dog. I thought you were different, but I didn't imagine this!" Miku laughed lightly, "Well I guess its a good thing I saved you when I did, or else you'd be on the news in the morning..." And probably under a scalpel from, there not a good thought.

"Guess this means I fixed food for two, since dog food is absolutely disgusting." He still remembered getting dared to eat dog food... Ugh it was so gross. "Well uhm... You're more than welcome to do whatever, just as long as it doesn't draw blood, especially mine."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:04 pm

"Yes please. I hate dog food. Why would I need to draw blood? I'm a good dog. I'll behave myself." He thought maybe scratching him or something. That was all that came to his mind at least...very odd. He was starting to get hungry again...though it was a very normal craving.

"Do you have any burgers? I've dying for a cheeseburger for weeks."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:11 pm

"A cheese burger? Yeah, I'll see what I can work up, come on." Miku couldn't help but to laugh as he walked to his kitchen and to his fridge, pulling out the meat and moving to the stove to start cooking. "Anything you could want as far as toppings are in the fridge, have at it." He flipped the meat as he watched the dark haired man, smiling softly at him, "How do you like your meat Kan-kun?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:27 pm

"Medium-rare if you please." Kanon got out his toppings and watched his cute new owner make his food. He got lucky this time even though it was doubtful that he'd want him even if he swung that way. No one would want him. He was only human half the time and it was the half that most people slept. He wondered idly though if maybe he could try. He was defintely cuter than the man that got him into this mess. The man who turned him away after seeing what he was cursed with. Maybe Miku could help him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:37 pm

"Medium-rare it is... Here you go~" Miku put two pieces of meat on the plate for Kanon and sat it before him, he still wasn't all the hungry, but he was thirsty. He grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge and offered one to Kanon. He was smiling at him, glad that he could make things easy for him. "Well you have a home here as long as you want it, I'll cook for you all the time..." Which was no joke, he loved to cook.

Sleeping arrangement time! "Where would you like to stay? I know my couch isn't the best, it's got very giving... My bed is fairly big."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:42 pm

Kanon gladly made himself a sandwich and sat down across from Miku. It wasn't till he was three bites into his first sandwich that he heard Miku.

"You'd let a strange man sleep next to you?...you realise I have to sleep naked right? Or your clothes will be shreds in the morning. I'll take the couch and a blanket so you uh...don't have to see all of me. That would be embarassing. But thank you for the offer of a comfy bed. Maybe I'll sleep on it during a nap in the day."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:57 pm

"Well I guess I can fix up that one old room next to mine, that way you can have some privacy at least." Yeah... he'd work on getting things together for Kanon tomorrow. It was nice to have someone to spend his time on and with, Kanon was the best... And he'd only known him for a few hours. "Enjoying the burger?"

It was cute to see him noming down on his food.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:06 pm

"It's amazing...thank you. Most people scream and try to kill me thinking I'm some demon or something. You're different. I could see that the moment you saved me from that vile dog catcher. Oh if he only knew I was the guy he was talking to the night before. But does this mean you'll keep me as a pet?...and a companion?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:10 pm

Miku shifted in his seat, what exactly was Kanon? He couldn't really call him a pet... "I'd say you're a companion... You're mostly human after all right?" He'd never dream of claiming to own a human, which is what he saw Kanon as for the most part.

"I think you'd make a better friend than a pet any day." He winked playfully at him, "No more dog catchers for you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:37 pm

"yeah...that would be nice. Dog catchers make me skittish. It'll be nice to have somewhere to stay...that is if you don't mind your dog only being a dog in the daylight. That's why you saved me right? You want a dog?" That's why everyone picked him. Then they find out he isn't really a dog and well screaming and him running. Some people just didn't know how to take the out of the ordinary.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:56 pm

"Actually... I was on the way to get a puppy when I heard you. Something about you drew me in, I had to save you. And I don't mind... it's kind of nice to have the best of both worlds." Miku had always liked weird things. Like his home, he'd rather have privacy than be surrounded in the safety in the neighborhood.

He stifled a yawn and shook his head, "Sorry, it's been a long day." Lots of cleaning and walking, plus finding Kanon and his odd transformation. He was a tad tired... "I'll go get a blanket for you, hopefully tomorrow I'll have that room ready for you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:59 pm

"No...not really. It'd be better to be human again. Instead of immortal and stuck like this forever. I've seen so many things come and go but this...this is eternal. I'll probably be there on judgement day." He sighed but smiled when Miku got a blanket. He already had the shirt off and was waiting for the blanket before taking off his bottoms. His owner had already seen plenty of him for one day.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:17 pm

Miku took the shirt from him and gave him a small hug, "I'll see you in the morning... goodnight." He ruffled his hair lightly before stalking off to his own bed. Hopefully none of this was going to get him into any kind of trouble...

--

Months had gone by and Kanon and Miku had become pretty close as far as friends went, that was why Miku was sneaking into Kanon's room and jumping on the bed with him, cuddling close despite knowing he laid naked under his covers. "Kanon~ I can't sleep~" It was nearly 3 o'clock in the morning he knew... but he was lonely.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:28 pm

Kanon was laying down under the covers and trying to go to sleep when he felt someone on his bed. He looked up to see Miku. Smiling to himself he sat up a little and looked at him. "You can't sleep? Well how can I help fix that huh? What can I do to wear you out huh?" Oh a few things his mind was going to but Kanon had to watch his step and be careful. He couldn't go there...not yet.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:41 pm

"I dunno... I don't even know why I can't sleep, I was doing it earlier I just can't now! You got any ideas? Then you need to fork em over right now~" Miku moved to cuddle close to his friend, but then he remembered he was naked under there... A blush spread across his cheeks the more he thought on it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum