Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wouldn't you like to know?

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Wouldn't you like to know? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wouldn't you like to know?

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:54 am

Kanon looked at him and sighed. He dove under but came up a few yards away at the rock. He showed his swim trunks and set them next to Bou's. "Well looks like I'll join you in skinny dipping but I won't go much farther than that...at least on teh first meeting." He grinned at him and moved back toward him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:30 am

"So maybe there's hope later on?" He grinned at him as he came back over. "Not a soul shall hear about your nudity, as long as I get a kiss." Bou smiled and blushed softly, he was such a woman it scared even himself sometimes.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:39 am

Kanon grinned and leaned in to kiss Bou's soft lips...he lingered a little though before he pulled away. "There...was that good enough or were you wanting a more substainial kiss?" Kanon was watching Bou to guage a reaction. This was going to be fun...he hoped. Living here didn't seem bad at all.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:49 am

"If you can do better... then come here and prove it." His arms snaked out and pulled him in for a long, steamy kiss. This was just... whoa. He was really hoping for this second meeting... "That might keep it sealed... You're a great kisser."
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:04 am

Kanon found he enjoyed kissing Bou greatly and moved him closer so his back was against the rock. "Well I think I rather like kissing you too..." He smiled a little and caught Bou's lips again. This was really nice, though he wouldn't go much farther than this. His hands were braced on the rock behind them as they continued to make out.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:18 am

So Kanon liked this... "We should hang out after school sometime... I think it'd be fun..." Their secret make out was so good... But an hour of making otu and then his friends calling out to him made him stop... "Aw... I guess I'll see you Monday Kan-kun~" Bou handed him his shorts before slipping his own on and swimming to shore. Once there he turned and blew him and kiss and winked before running off to his friends.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:34 am

Bou was just...wow...that was odd. Though he would enjoy going to visit after school one day. Kanon slipped his shorts back on and went to his clothes. He went home shortly after but was looking forward to the next day of school. This was certainly going to get interesting...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:53 am

For once he had no problem waking up and getting ready, he wanted to try and hang out with Kanon more today. Lucky for him Kanon seemed to be a morning bird too, "Kanon-kun!" He smiled and jogged over to him, "Hey, did you make it home alright? I'm sorry I had to cut out so early."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:59 am

Kanon saw Miku and smiled at him. He had a soccer ball in his hands when he turned to talk to him. "It's alright...you had to leave. I got home alright. That party was pretty fun. Did you enjoy the rest of your night?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:06 am

"Meh it was boring, I really enjoyed hanging out with you though! It's been a long time since I was this eager to get to school." He smiled brightly and toed at the ground. Why was he so nervous? Kanon was so nice, it was hard to believe someone so nice exsisted. "So you play soccer too? Are you on the team?" Miku helped managed the team time to time, so he wanted to know if he would be seeing him more.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:19 am

The coach put me on the team on Friday. My first practice is today after school...why? Are you on the team too cause that would be fun...and we could hang out more."[/i] He played with the ball a little and smiled at Miku. It would definitely be nice to see him more.

"Maybe we could practice together too...outside of school. Play a bit of one on one?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:31 am

"I'm helping with managing the team this year, but I used to play. A little one on one would be great though!" He'd be seeing Kanon almost every day. With soccer season came less time to spend with Bou... but he'd make up for it.

"Say... you know now would be a good time..." he snagged the ball away from him and moved to dribble it with his knees, "...for some one on one time." Smiling, he kicked the ball around Kanon and was quick to follow it. He was aiming to get to the fields before Kanon could steal the ball... or just plain tackle him for taking it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:37 am

Kanon saw the way Miku used the ball and grinned. He followed him and got the ball away from him soon enough. He sped off toward the field. Playing with Miku was certainly fun...now if only he could find out if he liked guys or not...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:46 am

"Hey!" Miku was laughing as he sped after him, trying his best to get the ball back from him before the field, which he did manage... but not without sliding a bit on the still wet grass and tripping himself and Kanon up, sending them into a clinging, rolling, wet mess... Only this time Kanon was on top, but he was still at fault. "One these days I'm going to fall and you wont be there." He was laughing of course, two random collisions didn't mean much to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:49 am

Kanon was laughing too though he was making no moves to get up. "With how this keeps happening, don't count on it. Let's just hope if it does it isn't a bad one or someone's there to catch you." The teen got up and helped Miku up before retrieving the ball.

"You're good at soccer by the way...we should really play one on one sometime."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:03 am

"Count on it, I can't wait to play." Miku could be pretty competitive with soccer, and it seemed like Kanon was too. It was going to be very interesting for sure... Looking around he was starting to notice the dampness of his own clothes, "I hate clothes that stick to you... all that rolling, as fun as it was, has gotten us soggy." Playfully tugging at his new friends shirt, an idea came to mind, "We should skip classes sometime, cause some trouble, play some truth or dare... Ya know?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:12 am

"We could get in a lot of trouble doing that but...sure. So long as it isn't too often. If my grades drop my dad will kill me." He felt a little bad about the clothes...but they'd dry.

"Would you like to come over after school? Play soccer...maybe do some homework? My mom was making brownies when I left this morning so we have them for when I get home."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:26 am

"It's a rare thing if I do it, no worries, my parents are the same as yours. I understand the whole need to please thing, except in some areas of course." He was talking about his sexuality, but that really never had bothered his parents much. It was a good thing too, Because of well... Bou of course.

"After school? Well... you are proposing to of the best things in the world... Alright I'm sold. I'll walk home with you after practice?" Miku's real friends were far and few, Kanon however seemed nice all the way around. "Ano... depending on where you live we could stop by my house and I could just stay the night, if you want that is. I don't wanna intrude."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:30 am

"I wouldn't mind at all and all I have to do is call my mom. My dad wouldn't really care since I don't really see him until the weekend. My house is about six bloxks from here heading north...where do you live?" They started walking back to the building...they had homeroom together so at least they were going to the same place. Then they could talk more.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:41 am

"Awesome, I live two blocks over from you then!" They didn't live far apart at all, it wouldn't be very hard to go and see him at all now that he knew. "I'll need to call my mom too, but I already know that it'll be alright." Now he couldn't wait for the end of the day... they had so much that they could do and it'd been forever since he'd been to anyone other than Bou's.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:46 am

"Sounds good...come on school will be starting soon...we better get to class." The two walked to class talking about everything they could think of. It seemed they were going to be very good friends. He hoped so at least. He was going to have fun tonight. Plus he'd get to see Bou, which was nice too. Kanon was very happy they moved back to Japan. He'd missed it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:41 pm

Kanon and him had so much in common! It was almost unbelievable and if... No, he had Bou. It was best he just keep that in mind and not even consider that chance... School came and went, around half way through the day he and Kanon had to split in favor of classes, but as soon as soon as classes were out, he was down on the soccer field waiting for Kanon. Lucky for them practice had just gotten canceled.

"Hey don't worry about changing, coach got sick. Can we go ahead and go by my place?" They walked side by side on the sidewalks, just chatting about anything. Everything between them came so easy... "Well here it is, come on, my mom wants to meet you!" He tugged Kanon along behind him and entered the house, "Akiharu? Ah, there you are, this must be Kanon... I heard a lot about you, I'm Karin." She hugged her son and offered Kanon a friendly smile, she liked this boy, much more than Bou. "I'm spending the night with him tonight, just came to get some things." With that he ran up to his room with Kanon in tow, quickly packing a bag for the night and shouldering it. "Ready?" As he moved by him he bumped into a box, causing it to open... all the toys he had collected were out in plain sight, screaming 'look at me' with all their neon colors. "A-aano... uhm nothing to see here~" He quickly closed it but he was sure Kanon had seen some of the more questionable items...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:54 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku's mother and bowed to her. She'd heard about him? "It's very nice to meet you Karin...Miku's told me about you too. He says you make the most wonderful meals and that you're the best mother he could ask for." He smiled again and followed Miku. His room was very...Miku. Or at least what he thought Miku was like. He noticed the toys on the way out and blushed. He had a box in his room for that too.

"Goodbye Miss Karin." The two walked to his house and met his own mother in the kitchen.

"Mom I'm home."

"I'm in here. I've got brownies and milk if you want it." He walked in to greet her and introduce her to Miku.

"Mom this is Miku from school. Would we be allowed to take the food into my room?" She was busy preparing dinner. But turned around to smile at Miku and shake his hand.

"It's nice to meet you Miku. Shinya you were right. Of course you can take the brownies to your room. Just be careful. I'll call you for dinner." She gave Kanon a hug and let the two take their brownies and milk to Kanon's room. He set the stuff down on his desk and looked over at Miku.

"So about that box..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:12 am

Right? What was he right about? Well... none the less, his mother was nice and made him feel very welcomed. Taking the glasses of milk he followed Kanon to what he guessed was going to be his room. Maybe now he could ask Kanon what exactly his mom was talking about... So he sat the items in his hands down next to Kanon's and moved to shed his bag when another question came into the air.

"B-box...? Nothing special..." Except his sexuality. Now was a perfect time to change the subject though! "What were you right about?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:23 am

"You being unbelievably cute. The reason I was asking about the box was because I have one too...my mother knows about me but that was about it...but if that box was nothing special than don't hold my liking you against me? I won't do anything...I just...yeah..." He was blushing as he sat down in his chair. He was hoping he didn't make a huge mistake by letting Miku know...but...Miku seemed like him liked guys too...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum