Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wouldn't you like to know?

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Wouldn't you like to know? - Page 9 Empty Re: Wouldn't you like to know?

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:37 am

The doctor came and told Miku he had to be there for a week...but the reason bothered Kanon. "Panic attack? Why? Because of what I said?" If it had been then they were going to have to have a long talk. Bou couldn't come between them anymore. He just...couldn't. No more.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:43 am

"Sir... I'm going to have to ask you don't get him worked up again... but yes, in events like these even something that normally wouldn't set a person off, can send them into a panicked state." With that thought in mind he stood to leave, but made sure to tell the nurses to keep an eye on them.

Miku couldn't speak... Kanon was mad at him... and he had all rights to be so... But that didn't mean he had to like it any.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:02 am

Kanon sighed and sat down next to Miku. They needed to talk. "Miku...you told my dad that trust was a very important part to a relationship...and I agree. But what you did this last weekend...you didn't trust me. You honestly thought I had intended that or enjoyed what Bou...that Bou wasn't to blame but that I was. You didnt' believe me till you heard it from someone else. That can't happen if we're going to stay together Miku. You have to trust me and know that I would never do that to you...never." He trusted that Miku would never do that...but apparently Bou still had a strong influence with them.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:15 am

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I am sorry. I out of everyone should know what kind of person Bou is! But instead... instead I had to doubt myself... doubt you... And I didn't wanna do that. I didn't want to have to be constantly worrying about what Bou was going to do next to try and make this hell!" He was crying again and one of the nurses stood to where she could see into the door without being too obvious.

"I want this to work... more than anything..." Miku trusted Kanon, it was just a moment of doubt put into his head by what he saw and analyzed... But that wasn't going to fix everything...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:35 am

"I know you are...and I'm sorry too. I should've shut the door in his face. Miku I adore you and you know I wouldn't do anything to harm you...so next time trust me okeh? If we're doubting eachother at every turn then we'll fall apart okeh? Come here." Kanon kissed Miku softly as he settled in the bed with him. He was going to spend the afternoon with him...and then hopefully Miku will be released by Friday.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:47 am

"I will... no more doubts." He sighed and gladly let Kanon hold him... unfortunately their peace didn't last for long, Miku's father rushed in and was just a smidgen mad... "What in the hell is going on with you Akiharu? First I get a call from your mother saying you fell off the pier, so I come home and now your principal calls, telling me you're in the hospital because you freaked out. And on top of that, as if it weren't enough, you're being suspended for starting a fight! Now I want answers, and I want them now!"

Miku cringed, and was about to start explain, but then his dad finally spotted Kanon, "Another guy? Great. Just great..." And then he walked out... "That... was my dad, he's not very social, especially when he's moody..." He could feel his heart racing, but was doing his best to calm himself... Kanon helped, majorly.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:57 am

"Uh...I'll be right back..." Kanon kissed Miku's forehead and went after his father. Kanon got to the man before he left.

"Excuse me. I was wondering why you're so pissed that your son is injured? It wasn't his fault he fell, given he shouldn't have been there but that's no excuse to be angry with him. He started a fight with Bou because he's a whore and has no respect for anyone. Miku was sticking up for his friends. There's nothing wrong with that. In case you haven't heard...my name's Kanon. I'm your son's boyfriend. Get used to me because I'm not going anywhere Mr. Tsukiyama. I'm sorry if you have an issue with it but it isn't your life or your decision to make. It's his. He respects you and it would do him a lot of good to know that his father is actually proud of him once in awhile. He did what he did because he believes in sticking up for people. I'm sorry if you don't understand that. Too bad. You seemed like a reasonable guy from what I'd heard. Good day." With that he turned right back around and went back to Miku. It was highly possible he wouldn't be allowed at Miku's for awhile but...he just...got the compulsion to do it. It felt good too.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:08 am

Miku was worried when Kanon left him, he had a pretty good idea what he was doing... and it was not good. But Kanon came back... and he wasn't missing anything. "You really didn't have to talk to him... He's just worried... but thank you..." Miku cuddled up to Kanon slipping in and out of consciousness from time to time until the medicines finally lulled him to sleep. So long as Kanon was there when he woke up... that was all that mattered to him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:35 am

Kanon called his parents while Miku slept and let them know where he was. His parents brought over some food for them for when Miku woke up. Kanon was allowed to stay there all night if he wanted...at least until Miku woke up. In the meantime he did his homework and reading assignments.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:55 am

Miku groaned and shifted, finally coming back to the world of the living, "Good morning..." Though really it was getting to be dark out and he still felt extremely tired.

"Thanks for staying with me..." Thou he knew Kanon would stay all day if it were allowed, he was still very grateful for everything.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:00 am

"No problem. My mom brought you some lasgana...I have to get home soon though. But I'll come by tomorrow okeh? No more panic attacks." He showed Miku the food and kissed him. He wasn't going to leave yet but he would have to soon. At least they could have some dinner before he went. Hopefully Miku would be all better soon...seeing him like that wasn't fun.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Miku smiled softly, Kanon's parents were sweet... "Don't worry... I'll have nothing to do but recover while you're not here." He was glad that they were okay... If they would have officially broken up it wouldn't have been good.

They ate he lasagna together, joking a bit before finishing and saying their goodbyes... Miku hated saying goodbye to him, it was so hard. Sighing he laid his head back and decided to get some more sleep.

--

When he woke up both of his parents were there, they were talking quietly to one another before his dad noticed him. "Son... About yesterday... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten upset. I just worry about you, you've been getting hurt a lot lately... And all the boy troubles..." That was so odd for him to say... But Kanon was right... "Your boyfriend... Kanon I think he said... He seems nice. But I'm going to have a personal chat with him the next time he comes over."

Uh oh... he knew what that meant, "Just be nice Dad... I really do like him... Come on I went after my ex and tried to take on the whole football team for him." His dad smiled, his mom however was not so pleased. But she left it alone in favor of her husband and son actually getting along for the first time in a long time.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum