Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wouldn't you like to know?

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Wouldn't you like to know? - Page 8 Empty Re: Wouldn't you like to know?

Post  Kanon Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:20 pm

"More than I have with anyone else for sure...so...what would you like to do? Anything...it's up to you today. If you would like I will submit to you. It isn't hard after seeing you...but I'm glad you would submit to me." Kanon's hands slided up Miku's undershirt as his lips went to his neck once more. The skin there was so soft and the moan he tended to get was too much of a temptation to not kiss there.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:44 pm

"Up to me? Hm... well that is quite the offer..." Kanon obviously had an idea of what he wanted though... making him moan and desperate for more... while also making it quite hard for him to walk if they moved to his lover's bedroom. He could already feel himself starting to harden even with the earlier activities... all he had on was a pair of very loose shorts, shorts that did not hide much when he was happy...

"I think we know that answer..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:47 pm

Kanon grinned and got up. "Come on..." He took Miku's hand and led him back to his room. The teen laid down with the blonde above him.

"Why don't you pick a toy...you haven't seen all I have yet."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:00 pm

Miku picked through Kanon's box, his was so much different than his own... So curiously he checked to see what each one did, before finally settling on a couple, a vibrating cock ring (that wouldn't restrict him) and a two textured vibrator that looked fairly interesting to him... "No I get the joy of claiming you this fine morning?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:15 pm

Kanon laid his arms over his head in a non threatening manner. "I'm yours for the taking." He tried to look as innocent and tempting as possible. It had been a long time since someone had taken him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:26 pm

In that moment Miku wished he had a camera, cause Kanon looked so innocent in his mind it just screamed fuck me... and it would have made a nice poster for the inside of his closet door... couldn't share such amazingness after all... Grinning he moved down to the end of his shirt and kissed a trail up his toned chest, using his nose to push it along until he simply pulled it off. Kanon's skin was so smooth... so kissable. He attached himself to on of his nipples while he worked on getting him the rest of the way naked. Once achieved his hands went to stroke his erection slowly, and was even slower on making his way down... He avoid Kanon's growing problem though in favor of marking his lovely inner thighs, nipping and sucking gently at the flesh to see what kind of reaction he'd get.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:32 am

Miku undressing him and kissing his torso was one thing but when he started on his thigh...well Kanon's leg twitch with the pleasure. "Miku...ah...that's...my weak spot..." His inner thighs were always sensitive to touch. Miku was kissing and nipping at them.

"You're go-ng to mark my thigh aren't you?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:44 am

Miku looked up at him, giving him a look that nearly spoke for itself... He moved to his other leg before speaking, "I will... as long as you don't mind." His lips and tongue moved across the delicate skin as he spoke, he'd never just mark and run though. Gently consideration was always used... So he kissed the area tenderly, sucking on it gently and enjoying it. When he pulled back, Kanon had a nice dark mark... and he was ready to please him more...

Taking the vibrating ring he slipped it on and put it on a low setting before taking him into his mouth, his tongue caressed the tensed organ as he sucked it eagerly.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:59 am

Bou was absolutely livid with Miku's song... It made him sick knowing that that song was for Kanon. He'd never written any songs for him! Part of him wished Kanon hadn't found him on the beach... or that he would have been hurt worse... The blond was bitter, very, very bitter. But he had plans, he was going to make their lives hell.

--

Saturday, he'd hard Miku had ditched his friends in favor of being with Kanon, that meant they had to have been at his house. Miku was probably gushing to him abotu silly little pointless things about now...

He marched up the steps and rang the doorbell, he was entering this without a plan, but when the moment came he would take it...
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:08 am

Kanon moaned softly as Miku left a mark...and him going down on him? Even better. But the doorbell rang.

"Oh...dammit. Hold on Miku..." Interruption was not a good thing. The teen slid the cock ring back off and kissed his boyfriend before he slipped his pajama pants back on. Kanon went to answer the door but became livid when he saw who it was.

"What do you want Bou?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:20 am

Oh... this couldn't be any more perfect! He could smell the sex on him, Miku was there... and probably near by. Smirking he quickly pulled Kanon against him, bringing them both back against the wall the doorbell was on. His back hit it a few times as he kissed Kanon harshly, he knew Kanon's weaknesses as well though, and he was using them.

The best part of this whole thing? Kanon was the one who looked guilty, he didn't push away until he was sure he heard footsteps come near the door and stop, that was when he pushed away harshly. He watched the soccer player stumble back, hitting his head and scraping his back against the wall. Internally he was celebrating, but on the outside he was tearing up and shaking, "What's wrong with you? Do you have to ruin everything good in someones life?" Huffing, he turned and ran away. Now it was just a matter of waiting until Monday...
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:31 am

Miku heard the doorbell again... and again... What was going on? Sighing, he slipped his shorts back on so he could investigate. This definitely killed the... mood. As he padded around the corner he saw a very distressed Bou and an unreadable Kanon... Why did this not look like Bou's fault? He couldn't even manage to speak, even when Bou forced Kanon away. .. But Kanon had hit his head pretty hard, he couldn't go chasing Bou down and leave Kanon here.

"... Kanon...?" He was hurting again... he wasn't sure who or what to trust once again...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:37 am

Kanon had a big lump on his head. He looked out at Bou's retreating form as his eyes narrowed. "I'm going to kill him. Who the hell does he think he is! Miku...don't look at me like that please...this wasn't me. You know I wouldn't do that. I want you. Bou is a whore who has no morals or boundaries." Miku...didn't look like he was believing him though. Had Bou really just destoyed them?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:49 am

"I just... I hate... having to think I have to worry about or watch your every move..." Miku helped him up and got him inside to his room, laying him down carefully on the bed, he was so close to tears... Kanon meant the world the world to him, yet here he was feeling miserable because his boyfriend had honestly looked like he was enjoying himself... "Kanon I-"

His cell phone went off, his mom was calling... "Hello? Are you serious? Dammit... Fine. Yeah... love you too..." He tossed his phone back at his bag and sighed, "I have to go home... just... let's let things cool down and... I'll talk to you later... okay?" Miku slipped his shoes on and grabbed his bags, he was hesitant... but gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving, as soon as he was outside he ran as fast as he could to his house, tears were starting to leak from his eyes as he entered his room and stormed to his room. His dad would just have to wait... he was there for a week anyways, he'd still have plenty of time to be disappointed in his sexuality later.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:52 am

"But Miku-...Miku..." Miku left...he...left. Kanon could feel the tears. Damn Bou! Why did he have to ruin it? Did he get some sick enjoyment out of it? Kanon was in a depressed mood the rest of the evening and his parents could only assume something bad happened. They couldn't get anything out of their son and come Monday...well he looked like he'd been to a funeral. The soccer player was down and he couldn't help the feeling that Miku wasn't going to stay with him after the whole Bou incident.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:05 am

Miku hadn't been able to call the whole weekend, his dad was too busy breathing down his neck... He was almost glad to see Monday until he remembered Bou and Kanon... How were they gonna do this? What if Kanon was lying? Groaning he flopped down in his desk and hid behind his bag.

"Did you hear? Bou was making out with Kanon!" "Yeah~ but why'd he have to be so mean, my poor little Kanon looks drained!" Oh great, Bou's friends... "You guys, that's not cool, someone said Miku was there too. Bou shouldn't have done that." Wait a second.

"Bou did this?" The girls were surprised to see Miku, "Is that true?" The smaller of the girls let out a tiny yes and that was all he needed, this was going to stop and today. So without warning he jumped from his desk and went hunting for Bou, who just so happened to be surrounded by his many admirers... "You bastard!" Without thinking his fist connected with Bou's cheek, knocking him to the ground, "How dare you..." He was quick to be on top of him again, failing to notice all the people around that were more than ready to jump him for what he just did... or that Kanon was nearby.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:13 am

Bou was shocked by the hit, but then he saw Miku... And the look of everyone around them... Bou could handle his own just fine, but the extra bit of help wouldn't hurt... Miku would be getting what he deserved...

Growling he started rolling around the floor with his ex, getting a few good hits himself every once in a while. He could hear people aging it on but he also heard his random flings moving in to get a piece of action to... In the end he was pulled away from him, damn was he hurting... not nearly as bad as Miku though, the football players used him like last year punch and kick bag. He even notticed a red tint on the side of his shirt. "Was he worth it Mi-kun?" Bou was sneering down at him.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:22 am

Kanon heard a fight break but he didn't realise who it was till the football players got to him. Miku...and his shirt..."Hey!" Oh would he get in trouble for this...but he knew how to fight. Baseball bats didn't really hurt the effort much either. He grabbed one and swung it hard at the football players. It got their attention away from Miku.

"I would leave him alone. Now. Back up...go on." One football player thought he could take Kanon. He charged but Kanon sidesteped him and hit his back hard, knocking the wind out of him.

"I said move away from him." His tone was becoming harsh. The rest of the team knew better. By then the soccer team had gotten there and was ready to fight. Kanon however went to Miku.

"Come on...we have to get you to the nurse...or the hospital." What was Miku doing? Bou had way too many admirers and whored himself out to too many people to not be protected.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:34 am

Miku was breathing hard by the time Kanon had gotten to him, his side was killing him... and he wanted to kill Bou. Now however he was in no shape to do so... and he took Kanon's hand and stood, his arm wrapping around him for support.

"Stupid bastard... you wait until I catch you--" The last guy Kanon hit had just made a bad move, Miku instantly let go of Kanon and turned to throttle the guy. Another person on the soccer team moved to catch Miku before he fell, "One more threat... to him, and I will kill you." He was in no shape to be making threats, but his mood was terrible... He tried to walk on his own but couldn't... the biggest guy on the soccer team picked him up, making sure to put pressure on his stitches before urging everyone to the nurses office. "Kanon... Kanon... I'm sorry..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:41 am

The team made their way to the nurses office. Miku was apologising over and over to him...but he had no need to. "It's alright Miku...it's alright. We just have to get you cleaned up." The principal was there at the nurses office though...and wanting to speak to Kanon.

"Sano. I understand the need to protect ones friends but you cannot go at other students with baseball bats. I'm sorry...but you're going to have call your parents. You're suspended. I hope next time a fight breaks out you won't resort to...such actions." He was suspended...oh...his mother was going to die. Five day suspension. Midterms were coming and he wouldn't be allowed to miss that work...oh no...he was...oh no. But he walked into the nurse's office with nothing but concern for his boyfriend.

"Is he alright?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:58 am

Kanon was called out by the principal... shit. Sighing, he laid back on the bed he was placed on and stayed quiet as the nurse mixed him up, "Can I talk to the principal?" Miku had to set things straight... Kanon couldn't get kicked out because of him, his parents would flip, especially with mid-terms coming up.

"Sure honey... Just a second." She stood and met Kanon at the door, "He can't see anyone just yet, just wait over there and I'll let you know... Sir? Before you go... Akiharu needs to speak with you." Nodding, he stepped in and went to the other student. Instantly Miku went on explaining what had happened, that he'd started it and Kanon had only done what he did because of his previous injuries... The principal sighed and looked at him, "I suppose you don't want me to suspend him? I can't just let him off the hook..." Miku sighed in defeat and just settled back onto the bed... He'd really screwed up now. He got the same suspension as Kanon... or so he though.

"Sano. In school, five days next week, consider this my only favor for what you did. I'll inform your parents." He'd known Miku growing up, and he knew that it had to be a damn good reason for him to fight... or stick up for someone. "You can go in now, just don't go getting excited until we can get him fully bandaged." Miku looked at Kanon sadly from the bed, "I'm sorry..." He just couldn't say it enough...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:04 am

Kanon sighed...he'd have to explain everything to his parents...and that wasn't going to be fun. He'd talk to Miku later but the fact was, he didn't believe anything till he heard it from other students. Kanon looked at his boyfriend. He walked to the door to go back to class...though he had one word for Miku.

"Trust. Trust, Miku..." Something he apparently didn't have for Kanon. He didn't trust what he'd told him...and in turn that had caused this.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:15 am

After Kanon left, Miku couldn't stop crying, which in turn agitated his reopened stitches, the nurse was trying her best but was failing. Worried for his own safety she tried to call the office, but the lines were busy, the only option left was the old PA system... But Miku needed medical attention now, "Mr. Lawliet to the nurses office please, Mr. Lawliet to the nurses office." Her voice sounded worried and it was long before the Principal was back down there and soon calling the local hospital. Within ten minutes they were in there and with a sedative, then loading him onto a stretcher. He needed to get his stitches redone and a couple xrays.

As they carried him down the halls several students were pushing out of the classes to see what was going on, while teachers and staff tried their best to keep them from seeing too much.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:20 am

Kanon heard a kid was being taken out on a stretcher but he had no idea that it was Miku...not till the end of the day. He rushed over to the hospital even though his stubborn side didn't want to. He was shown his room and walked in to see Miku there...and looking very much like he had after he'd fallen off the dock.

"Miku what happened? I thought the nurse said you'd be fine."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:31 am

Miku had just woke up when Kanon walked in... Even he really didn't know... "I don't know... I don't even remember getting here..." He rubbed his eyes, they felt sore from crying... and he felt like he'd been hit by a train, stood back up, and hit again. It sucked. That and the fact that he could easily tell this was the last place he wanted to be... "I'll be fine... you're parents are probably worried about you though..." He didn't want Kanon to leave... but he could understand why the other wouldn't want to be there.

"Ah, Akiharu-san. I see you're awake, my apologies for using such a strong sedative on you... You were having quite the panic attack though... ripped your stitches and hurt your ribs again... My guess is we'll be keeping you for a week to make sure you're stable enough to go back."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum