Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wouldn't you like to know?

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Wouldn't you like to know? Empty Wouldn't you like to know?

Post  Bou Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:35 am

A new year of school had just started and Bou couldn't have been happier. New school year meant new clothes, shoes, and well everything else he could think of. Standing in front of the full length mirror in his room, he straightened out his skirt and hinished applying the last of his always dainty looking appearance, then the door rang and made him smile. This summer he'd picked up quite the catch, another boy in his class and probably one of the more sought out ones at that. With the same chipper little smile he opened the door, pulling him into a steamy kiss before inviting him in, "Good morning Miku~ You look wonderful this morning!" Bou grabbed his bag and laced his fingers with Miku's, "To school then?"
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Wouldn't you like to know? Empty Re: Wouldn't you like to know?

Post  Miku Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:56 am

Miku was surprised to say the least when the door opened and he was kissed, but this was why he liked Bou, there was always surprises with him. So when Bou took his hand he lead them to school, watching everyone's surprised faces as they walked up the steps, "I'll take it nobody knew?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:09 pm

"Nope, nobody knows about us... and well us." Bou gave him a devilish look that almost screamed what he was talking about. That day was unforgetable... "But what does it matter? We're happy, and that's all that should matter right?" Sometime Bou felt too sweet for his own good, that was how he got everything he wanted though. It had yet to fail him, obviously, he had Miku didn't he?

The first bell rang and they dashed off to class, laughing as they walked in and sat down in the back of the class. Bou's eyes wandered the class, taking in the new faces... A couple dorks and one very sexy soccer player... who just so happened to look back at him. Blushing, he turned the other cheek...

... Hopefully Mr. Soccer player was going to the back to school party this weekend.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:15 pm

"Bou...!" Miku blushed as he whined Bou's name. Why did Bou love making him blush?! "Ano... The bell, lets go."

In their class they took their usual seats in the back, Miku made note of the three new students, but he didn't catch that Bou was oogling one of them. Though it had been pointed out that Bou could be quite the flirt, in the end he chose to ignore it. He'd liked the bleach blonde for a long time before they were dating and Bou said he'd felt the same. He felt he had nothing to worry about, they were good together, it was just right.

"Ne ne Miku~ Will you be coming to the party this weekend? We're inviting all the new kids and we're actually gonna make it to the beach!" They'd planed the beach party last year but some things had come up, "Yeah I'm pretty sure we'll be there."

Last edited by Miku on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:19 pm

Beach party and all the new kids? Including Mr. Soccer Hunk? Oh he was there alright! In fact he was already there in his brain, daydreaming up a storm... "Oh we'll be there, we wouldn't miss a chance to be at the beach!" All his day dreaming was getting him into trouble though... Grinning he leaned a bit closer to Miku and lowered his voice, "Mik-kun... Are you gonna be busy after school today?" Bou moved closer to his ear to whispered softly, "...I'm having a small problem." And by small he meant big.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:09 pm

Miku sat up straight as Bou whispered to him... another blush crept up on his cheek before he agreed. He was gonna tease him extra for today...

~~

The thing he learned fast about Bou was that he hated waiting, and foreplay to him was a tortuous thing that felt way to damn good. And just for all the teasing he was going to get an extra helping of it. So as they walked down the street to Bou's home, Miku started rubbing his sides, occasionally brushing over his hip bones. But once inside Bou's door he was in his domain... and considering he'd been horny most of the day who knew what would be going on behind closed doors.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:18 pm

Bou wasn't the only on plotting all day, he could see the look in Miku's eyes that told him there was going to be hell to pay in the bedroom tonight. Well, hopefully his moans would suffice... And as soon as school was out Miku's hands were on him, oh he was so lucky there was nothing they could hide behind or else he would have had his way with him!

But now they were in his home, and Miku was his prey... Tugging him along, he swung his hips extra special just for Miku... He deserved a good show after all. "What do you say to a little bit of dancing hm?" Bou turned on some music and began to grind against him, his hands moving over Miku while undoing his own clothing.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:25 pm

"Dancing huh? I like this dance..." Miku helped him out of his clothing while the other started in on his own. Soon their bare bodies were touching, their arousals were rubbing one another, and he was pushing Bou back against the wall by his bed, "You see what happens when you tease me all day? I get flustered and think of dirty things to do to you..." Miku lifted him and pinned him between himself and the wall. He sucked on his finger then moved it to trail along the head of his erection, just waiting for him to start his pleading.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:31 pm

"Ah! Mik-kun~ Don't tease... Please I promise not to tease you so much next time~" Bou purred softly as his leg wrapped around him and pulled him close. Oh if his parents ever found them it would be a disaster... But they were at work and they had two hours.

His legs slid down his hips and tip toed on the ground, the blond used the tiny bit of leverage to pull his lover above him and to his bed. The fall caused Miku's length to push into him slightly, making him shiver and moan. Maybe... "Don't prep me... Just coat yourself and take me..." They'd never done it like that... and that small invasion there had felt wonderful.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:11 am

I worried him that he wouldn't be prepping him, but he was never one to disappoint his lover. So he did as he was asked, coating his length and pushing into him slowly. Miku waited for Bou to give him the signal before moving, making sure he was easy on him until he was sure the other was ready for more.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:15 am

Miku always was so amazing and gentle, he couldn't have found a better boyfriend. And he was sure to make those two hours last their fullest, and by the time his parents were home the two teens were sitting in the living room snacking over their home work. They had to hide this as long as possible... "So we are going to that beach party right? I'd like to see you in your swimming trunks one more time before winter~"
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am

He nodded at the question, "Yeah we're going, can't upset you after all." He smiled softly at him and went back to his work. They joked and chatted quietly until it was time for him to go home. Bou walked him out of the house and gave him a light kiss goodbye... He wished they didn't have to hide this... it was so stupid in his own mind. Bou dressed like a girl! Surely his parents couldn't think that was normal...

~

The week flew by and now they were driving to the beach, but Miku and Bou were quickly separated by their friends. Bou was off giggling with the girls while Miku went to go play some volleyball with his own friends. They were quick to set up the net and soon were picking teams, most of the new kids were on his team. They were quiet, but nice. The game started and the ball was flying so fast he hardly had enough time to call it out before he crashed into one of his team mates. Some how he managed to find himself laying on top of him before he scrambled to stand and help the other up, "I'm so sorry! Here..." Once up he brushed the other off and the other guys wandered off and left them alone, "Sorry again, I'm Miku."

(insert Kanon here)
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:45 am

New school...new classmates...new year. Yippy. Kanon was tired of being moved all over the place. His father worked for a big coorpration and his mother took care of him. They had moved so much...but hopefully they were here to stay. At least he got invited to teh beach...and got on teh soccer team. Now all that was left was to find some friends.

~

Kanon was at the volleyball area and getting picked for a team. Maybe fitting wouldn't be so hard this time...at least he got a good school. The game started and it went pretty well...till another player knocked into him. He found himself on the ground but all he could see was blonde hair. The other student helped him up and apologized...Kanon smiled at him and brushed it off. The guy was cute.

"Nay...it's alright. The sand is soft and you weren't hard to catch. I'm Kanon....nice to meet you Miku." Thankfully Kanon had learned to not blush so much. This beach party was looking very good now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:53 am

Kanon may have been good at not blushing but Miku was terrible about it, he was blushing and rubbing the back of his head. Kanon seemed really nice though... and oddly felt really good beneath him... No no, stopping right there. He had Bou, and Bou was all he wanted. "Kanon... Well I guess I should make up for this and get to know you better. You sure you're alright? I might not be hard to catch but I'm certainly not the softest thing either." He offered him a smile before showing him around and introducing him to some of his other friends. Everyone was warming up quickly to Kanon, he was too nice and funny not to! But as the night dwindled he had to bid Kanon good bye before seeking out Bou.

"Hey, my parents are gonna want me home soon, you wanna come with or do you have another way home?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:58 am

Bou had been trying to find his eye candy all evening but had yet to do so... He was pouting a bit when Miku finally came to him, only to tell him he was going home... "Oh... No I think I'm gonna stay and ride with one of my friends, I'll come over tomorrow okay?" He kissed his nose and gave him a hug. And once Miku was gone... low and behold there was the knew soccer hunk himself! Purring in delight he pranced over to the taller, dark haired teen and jumped before him. "Hello~ You're in my home room at school, and I've never had a chance to talk to you. I'm kinda alone right now so... would... you wanna hang out?" Cute and innocent. Miku wasn't here and most everyone was getting trashed now... if something happened nobody could really tell on him persay...
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:08 am

Kanon met Miku's friends and they talked for a bit. It was quite fun really...but he sadly had to leave. They said goodbye and Kanon went back to wandering around...even contemplated swimming a bit. But someone else came by soon after. He smiled at the girly...guy?

"Hi. I'm Kanon...sure. I wouldn't mind. I was thinking about going swimming a bit. Would you like to?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:19 am

Bou smiled coyly at him, "Bou, it's a pleasure." He linked arms with him and lead him away from the rest of their class, "Over here is deeper and more calm... Quiet." Bou stepped away and shed his shirt and sandals, "You ever skinny dipped before? Me and my friends do it all the time..." The blond moved into the water and sunk in, he swam out to a rock and moved to slip his shorts off and lay them over the rock... But Kanon couldn't see that... But he'd feel it if he came over.

"Come on! That water is great!"
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:29 am

Bou led him away and to a more quiet and secluded area. He didn't mind. It made swimming better. "Uh...no actually...I haven't. Not since I was a little kid at least." Kanon's shirt and sandels were left on the beach along with his shorts...all he had on when he went in were his trunks. He came over to where Bou was but stayed about three feet away.

"This water is way better than the water in Manhatten. You couldn't go swimming at the beaches there. Australia you could...but it was too warm."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:43 am

Manhatten? Australia? "Well, if you aren't well traveled~ I bet you left many a broken heart behind to hm?" Kanon looked gorgeous under the moonlight. Miku was slipping farther and farther from his mind, slowly being replaced by lust for the guy before him.

"I love swimming, coming to the beaches, theres a lot of freedom in the water..." Bou pushed out from the rock and swam a circle around Kanon, "You wont be moving from here will you?" he looked to Kanon with sad eyes.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:47 am

"My dad travels for the corporation he works for...and no...just a few friends. I haven't had anyone really..." He watched Bou swim around him and look at him with those big sad eyes...he was very adorable.

[i]"I hope not. I rather like it here. People are nice...and there's a few people who I might be interested in. Like the guy earlier. Miku was definitely his type...his blush was cute...and he felt very nice when lying on him. But he had to be careful. Not everyone swung his way...and not everyone was open to it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:57 am

Perfect... "Interested hm...? You haven't been here very long... maybe I might know him--her." Couldn't let it slip so easily, no matter how much he wanted Kanon to just push him against that rock and ravage him. Kanon was an athlete, he had to have been pretty strong...
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:03 am

"Uh, him, actually...he's blonde...slender...very cute...and bit girly but I rather like it...w-why?" He was describing Miku but all those fit to Bou as well. He did like Bou too but...he just liked Miku more...even though he'd only met both of them that night.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:13 am

"Well... I just so happen to know a few people like that... but none of them fit girly except well... me." Bou had never thought of Miku as being girly, so his boyfriend never even crossed his mind. "You know... if you're free I could always give you a better welcoming..." He move to slide around him, the length of his bare body touching him as he went.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:26 am

Kanon was about to say that the other guy he met was kinda girly too but...he felt Bou. "Whoa...you don't have your swim trunks on anymore..." He moved to look at him in surprise...that was a bit too forward.

"You like to skinny dip don't you?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bou Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:41 am

"I do... and I think I'm starting to like someone myself." Bou looked at Kanon, honesty showed in his eyes, but Kanon didn't know everything about him either. He didn't know about the boyfriend he was willingly cheating on just for a thrill.
Bou
Bou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum