Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Null & Void

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Null & Void - Page 2 Empty Re: Null & Void

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:25 am

There we go..."And that nerve will be bruised by the time five o'clock comes around." He coated his length and moved in between his legs. He would place himself at Miku's entrance but wait. His fingers were stil intwined with Miku's as he leaned down to kiss him softly. "Are you ready?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:34 am

Miku nodded and squeezed his hands again as he pushed in, moaning loudly as Kanon filled him. He panted softly as he adjusted, but soon rolled his hips to get Kanon to move. He was being so sweet and gentle... Like it was his first time all over again. And in a way it was, this was his first time being treated like this by a client.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:45 am

Kanon started to move slowly when Miku gave him the signal that he could...he moved slow at first so he could get used to it...but soon his pace was picked up and he was thrusting into Miku, making him moan such beautiful melodies...then he changed his angle. His prostrate was no longer safe. The vampire found it...and showed it every bit of attention it deserved.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:59 am

Kanon had wanted his moans and he got them, especially when the other found his prostrate. "Mnn... Kanon! Ah please~ More..." If Kanon was going to give this then he wanted all that he could have. Which seemed to be no problem for his one night lover. Curious, his hands roamed his back and up into his hair, pulling him in for a deep kissing, moaning into it slightly.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:02 am

Kanon's tongue came out to explore the sweet cavern that was Miku's mouth. He was enjoying this greatly...almost as much as feeding...but he didn't care. Food was no where near his mind now...just pleasure...and the blonde beneath him.

"God you are intoxicating..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:10 am

Both good and bad would come from this... He wanted more like this... but he knew he wouldn't get it. This was going to tear him up in the morning...

"Addicting... so... close... Ah! Kanon... Everything... please..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:27 am

Miku wanted everything and he got everything. He wanted him to feel everything...and he held out as long as he could before the vampire let his climax come....though Miku hit his first. What kind of immortal would he be if he let a human outlast him?

"God...wow...I have never...felt something like that...you are...amazing." He laid down and nuzzled Miku. When he pulled out he went and laid down next to him...holding him close as they laid together.

"I will definitely be coming back tomorrow if you are willing to let me do this again...let me give you what you want..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:11 pm

Miku sighed and welcomed the cuddling... but he wasn't going to let himself get too attached... Tomorrow? "I have two days off... But I'll be back here Monday... If you want me again." It sounded so business like between them but... Miku enjoyed tonight. Unlike every other night that made him hate himself after the guys finished with him.

"Thank you..." He leaned up to give him a tender kiss, "For the record, I usually don't kiss people." He gave him a coy smile, it was a special way of showing Kanon he meant more to him... But for now he would stay guarded and watch everything closely.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Kanon spent the rest of the night with Miku and shortly before sunrise, he left. But Monday night he was back and bought Miku on the spot when he walked in. The blonde was on stage again and Kanon watched him with a smile. He kept his promise and it seemed that a bit more trust was earned for it...good. When Miku finally came off stage and over to him he held out his hand.

"I told you I would be back...would you like to lead me to your room once more?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:36 pm

After Kanon left, he went home and looked at his cutting tools... maybe it was time to ween himself from it... So for the first weekend since he'd started at the whore house, he didn't cut himself. But now it was Monday and sure enough Kanon had bought him. He was surprised but slightly happy about the whole deal... Kanon had come back, and he remembered his name. Finished with his dance he went to where Kanon was waiting and took his hand, "You proved me wrong... Thank you." Miku smiled at him and led him along to his room again, locking the door and waiting to see what Kanon wanted from him this time. Sex no doubt, but maybe he wanted more than that since he did come back.

"And what are you hoping for this time? Another kiss perhaps?" Miku liked kissing Kanon, he was very good for one and their lips just felt right together.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Kanon smiled and pulled Miku in for a soft kiss. "I do...very much. But I want to know more about you too...like...where were you born? How old you are? Your favorite things....we have all night and if you would like to endulge in us before that then by all means I will adore the body I've aching to touch again." He had moved with Miku to the bed but waited for his answer...what did he want to do today?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Miku smiled into their kiss, he like this... only being exclusive to Kanon... it was so nice. And it seemed like Kanon was genuinely trying to get to know him. And how could he say no to such offers? Though this was a job it felt like more to him, he'd try this out just for him...

"Well that depends, how much do you want to know me before the next time I strip down for you?" He watched his eyes, waiting for anything to change. When they didn't, he decided to answer the few things Kanon wanted to know about him... "Alright then... Well, I was born in Nagasaki, I have a younger sister who still lives with my parents downtown, next January I'll be turning 19... Uhm... My favorite things? I like... getting caught in the rain, and the way everything smells so fresh after it stops... Oh and cuddling... I'm quite fond of cuddling..." As a matter of fact he was cuddling Kanon right now. The night was still young, and there were several hours left for this night... "What about you? Am I allowed to return those questions to you too?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:05 pm

Kanon smiled as he listened to Miku. He wanted this...the vampire thought for a moment. "Well...I was born in Chiba...I have no family...they're all dead now. But I had two younger sisters. Twins...but they died from turberculousis. I don't like to give away how old I am but you can guess fairly easliy from my looks....oh let's see...favorite things...well. I love fine wines, night walks when things are calm and peaceful, the smell of dew in the morning, lillies, autumn....oh the first snow...it's always so innocent, the color blue....oh....and music. It doesn't matter what kind. Just the melodies of music. That's my favorite thing."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:17 pm

"Oh... I'm sorry about you family... I only see my sister when she sneaks out, my parents consider me a failure so they don't want me 'rubbing off' on their good child. I don't hold it against her though... She's so cute." He almost let an invitation to meet her slip, but he caught himself. That might be odd.

"Snow? You know... it is getting colder now... how about... tomorrow I call off sick and... well if you wanted to..." It was almost winter time and it had yet to snow... But there were rumors about it starting tomorrow evening. But maybe he was getting too hopeful about this... Even though it was only day two. He blushed and laid his head on the pillow, trying to hide his small blush, now he just felt silly...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:24 pm

Kanon looked him before pulling Miku above him. He looked up into his beautiful eyes. He was hooked. "If you call off sick tomorrow...I'll be happy to spend the day with you...but I'm deadly allergic to sunlight so it'll have to be cloudy...or night time..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:35 pm

Miku found himself staring into Kanon's eyes... they were so dark and deep, easy to get lost in... "Well... you're in luck. I sleep all day cause I'm up all night..." The blonde leaned down and kissed him softly. "So if you wanna meet somewhere... or something..." Sleeping all day with Kanon would have been fun... but he couldn't ask that.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:40 pm

"Well...I could meet you at eight o'clock tomorrow at a little cafe near the old bridge if you like...it' beautiful there. You can see all the city lights but it's far enough away that the stars can be seen on clear nights." he liked the idea of having Miku outside of this building for a night. It sounded quite wonderful.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:45 pm

"And the good news... since you bought me for the night we can leave whenever you want. Cause technically until five I have to do whatever you tell me to do... well so long as it doesn't get me killed. But I think I can trust you that much..." He smiled at him as he cuddled close. "This is so odd... but I like it... I really do..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Kanon smiled and got up. He'd take him home. "Well then...would you stay with me...I mean...come home...and stay with me...until tomorrow? You can leave in the morning too if you like but my bed is open if you want it..." His breathing became labored. For some reason he really hoped Miku did. He wouldn't be getting any food but oh well...he fed over the weekend.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:12 pm

Miku had to try really hard to hold back his smile, they'd never actually spent the night together their first time, they were up talking and making out... "I'd like that... I'll just need to gather my clothes here and we can go." He pulled him up and kissed him, then lead him out and through the crowds towards their dressing room, and hand on his ass made him jump though. He looked at Kanon but it wasn't him... holding his hand tighter he tried to ignore it as they pushed through and entered the room. There were plenty of half naked women in there and they all noticed Miku's tall, dark companion... "Oooh... are you taken sugar? I could give you quite the show..." Miku however latched onto Kanon's arm and stared he down, "He's mine."

Not another word was spoken as he grabbed his bag and slid his boots on. He didn't want the girls eying Kanon so he'd just have to suffer the cold for a bit. Turning he looked at Kanon hopefully, he was hoping more than anything this wasn't some cruel joke... "Lead the way?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:25 pm

Kanon raised an eyebrow at the girl but ignored them. Miku...didn't have a coat on. "Coat first. No cold for you." He moved and got what could only be Miku's coat and held it out for him. "Now we can go..." Kanon pulled Miku close and kissed him in front of the girls. He'd make them jealous. His arm wrapped around his waist as he nodded a goodbye to the girls and led Miku out.

"They...scare me a little. I don't like being taken apart with their eyes..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:34 pm

Miku was blushing as they left the building, he'd never hear the end of it now. But now Kanon was his only concern... so slowly his arm moved around him, holding himself closer to him, "Those girls... some of them are just as bad as our clients... Don't worry though, they don't touch unless they're paid. And last I checked you only bought me, but if I'm not enough~..." He was only teasing him, to see how Kanon was outside of that room and away from the other whores.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:43 pm

Kanon shook his head. "You're all I want...and all I need. They don't interest me at all. Come...I want to take you to dinner." He walked with Miku like a coule would but he couldn't for long; two old friends of his walked out of the graveyard...

"Kanon...it's been awhile...I see you found something."

"Takuya...yes I did. I found something quite wonderful actually...Takuya, Hyde. This is Miku. Miku these are two old friends of mine. Takuya and Hyde." Hyde nodded and waved hello.

"How do you do? It's rare for Kanon to have someone...and even rarer for him to be happy...he's both right now and I'm going to assume that you are the reason behind it. Thank you."

"Sadly we can't stay and chat but perhaps sometime soon? New Year's perhaps?" Kanon nodded.

"New Year's."

"I do hope to see you then Miku. Pleasure to meet you...now we must be going."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:52 pm

Miku bowed politely and offered a small hi, he wasn't sure if Kanon wanted him to meet his friends but... well he did introduce him to them. Promises of meeting at New Years were made and he offered another bow to Takuya. The air around him was so calm but formal, he couldn't help himself, "See you..."

The blonde took Kanon's hand again and continued following him to where they were eating, "I guess you really do plan on keeping me around then huh?" Not that it was a bad thing, but his job didn't offer much security in most relationships. If that was even what he wanted from him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:58 pm

"If you'll let me, yes. Something about you draws me in and holds me tight...I haven't felt that since...well a very long time. I'm quite happy I found it. Now...what would you like for dinner my beautiful Miku?" He wrapped his arm back around Miku as they started walking again. He wanted to know...this was to make him see that someone else cared...and someone did give a damn.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum