Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Null & Void

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Null & Void - Page 7 Empty Re: Null & Void

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:18 pm

Kanon lashing out like that startled him, and instinctively he tried to pull back but Kanon had a strong hold on him. The thought of leaving had never crossed his mind but... "I can't stay here if you're burning... Please Kanon I don't want you to die!" He managed to pull his hand away and toss the jacket over him again before the sun poked out a bit from behind a cloud, his arms wrapped around him and he tried to use his body to cover as much of him as he could.

"I'm sorry I ran... but please... Don't toss the jacket... at least not until I have you covered again... we still have two hours of day left..." Miku kissed where his head laid hidden under the jacket and set to work on the box fort again. Only this time he made it wider so he could hide with him when he was finished.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:23 pm

Kanon stayed still as he felt teh fort be built again. "Miku..." The vampire waited until Miku was inside and the rather large box fort was finished. He pulled the jacket off and almost immediately pulled the blond into a kiss. "I was so afraid you wouldn't come back...I chased after you hoping to stop you and get you to come home...but I couldn't find you...and then the sun rose..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:28 pm

"I panicked... I couldn't control what I was doing while Bou was there... and then you were hurt... So I ran... and now I've almost got you killed..." Miku felt horrible... If he wouldn't have come home today he could have lost Kanon forever... "I'm sorry... I keep hurting you..." He was starting to feel lower than Bou...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:31 pm

"You came back...I'm sorry for the way I acted...but that's an old wound. I don't want to lose you and if you were going to cheat on me as much as it would hurt I would have rather you left me..." The look in his eyes told just how hurt he was by what Bou did to him...all he could do was pray and hope that Miku never did the same.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:37 pm

Miku laid his head on Kanon's shoulder, "Sorry... You're stuck with me..." He was smiling softly, just simply being happy being next to him. Even just the few hours apart felt like forever... "I never wanted to cheat on you... I'd have to be crazy to want to... I love you..." He hoped Kanon would believe him... and that he knew that Bou had gotten into his head...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:05 am

"Good...just don't believe Bou. No matter what he says. That's how he takes control..." Kanon moved so he could kiss Miku properly...though he did have something on his mind when he came home.

"Oh if only I could take you right here...the fort's big enough...but I'm not sure it would be all that safe."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:13 am

"Fun yes... but safe? I doubt it... But teasing you could prove to amuse me for two hours." He stuck his tongue out at him teasingly, there would be some very special activities going on at home tonight. Hopefully Bou would just keep away and not even try to screw things up.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:34 am

Kanon moved Miku into his lap as his hands found warmth inside Miku's clothes. "We'll see...there are more than ways than just that way to have sex..." He moved to kiss Miku's neck. It was very erotic for him considering just outside those boxes was death...at least for a few more hours.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:42 am

"Mmm... You would think of all the kinky stuff..." Daylight, people within hearing distance, and he was thinking about sex... Before Kanon he was normal... well for the most part. At least he was strictly bedroom before, now though... if they were lustful enough it was just a matter of finding a private place and doing it. It definitely made things more interesting... "And I suppose... one of these ways involves me being in your lap?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:08 am

Kanon started to remove some of Miku's clothing though he covered them up his long coat. Bare skin met Kanon's lips as he continued to adore the skin before him. "Not necissarily...I just want you there...feels better with you in my lap."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:18 am

Miku shivered, but for the most part the boxes blocked the chill from the wind. Kanon was warm though, and his kisses felt great. "Then I'll stay here... I quite like it anyways." Anyway of being close to Kanon was great.

~

The two hours passed and it was finally getting dark, the blonde adjusted his clothes and peeked outside just to be safe, "Alright, looks good. Ready to stretch and go home?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:27 am

Two hours of making out and making up and passed all too fast. Kanon got out and made sure they were leaving nothing behind. "Go home then stretch." He took Miku's hand and led him back home...he wanted his lover in his arms, naked, and wanting more.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:38 am

He had a pretty good idea of where this would be going, and after the whole Bou thing it was something he was quite looking forward to. and his mind was already wandering over all the things Kanon could do to him...

As they walked inside, he could hardly contain himself, he was ready to just start pitching all of his clothing on the way to the bedroom. Which somewhat happened, by the time he got there his shirt and jacket were gone, his pants were undone, and his hands were working on Kanon's clothes.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:41 am

Kanon chuckled as he let Miku strip him. His hands were on his hips as he guided them to the bed. "I see someone is eager to have me..." The vampire pushed the rest of Miku's clothing off of him when his own left his body. He didn't mind Miku being on top...it would be another first...

"Mmm...would you like to ride me?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:53 am

"Maybe just a little..." Naked and ready to please, Miku pushed him back to the bed, his hands caressing over his smooth skin. Kanon was perfect in so many ways... he would just never know. The offer to ride him was fairly appealing, "I like this idea, very much so..." He rolled off him and snatched the lube from the stand, pouring some into his own hand before giving it to Kanon. His lover was going to be a squirming, moaning mess alongside him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:18 am

"Then you shall." He took the lube and put a generous amount on his three fingers. "Come here." He pulled Miku to him and kissed him as he started to prepare him. He felt the cool gel against his overheated organ...it would warm up soon enough.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:33 pm

Miku moaned into their kiss, his hand pumped Kanon's growing erection in time with his lover's prepping. More first times... He wondered when Kanon was ever going to decide to change him, he had healed for the most part... oh well, all that mattered now was them getting past Bou.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:44 am

Kanon moaned softly and was quite enjoying it but one could only take so much. He finished prepping Miku and pulled away, only to position Miku just right. Leaning up he kissed his lover, soft and long. Miku would be changed as soon as those bruises healed...though he kept adding to them so he'd have to wait until they healed before they did anything. That was just how it was going to end up being. But he loved Miku and he knew Miku knew that.

"Ride me..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:54 am

Miku pushed himself down onto Kanon, moaning out as he did. Make-up sex with him felt good... Well, considering Kanon was the first serious relationship he'd ever had... It still meant a lot to him. Allowing himself time to adjust, he slowly started to move, making small noises of pleasure until he could finally pick up his pace.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Kanon's hands found Miku's hips as he started to move. It felt quite good to be like this. When Miku finally started to pick up his pace the vampire started to thrust up into him. He seemed to really start enjoying it when Kanon shifted. The sounds Miku could make...

"God...Miku..." He found his hands guiding his lover but nothing really seemed to matter now. He wished he could change him but Miku kept getting bruises from sex...and he didn't want him to have bruises forever...they'd just have to stop for a couple days he supposed.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum