Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Null & Void

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Null & Void Empty Null & Void

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:47 am

One more night, just one more night in here and he'd have two days recovery to himself. Two days to uncover the cuts on his ankles and wrist and start again. That how life had been for a year: work five, off two, cut, bandage, sex, and dancing. It wasn't a life he had always wanted but what all could he complain about? According to his parents he was worthless and that's how every man that came through treated him, so that's what he thought.

The only perk to this place was the singing he occasionally got to do. Those nights brought extra money and usually he was booked with only one person on those nights, things were easier that way. The lights were dimming and the girl who he considered as a friend was motioning him out. Slowly he walked onto the stage, his leather hot pants hung low on his swaying hips as he grabbed the mike stand and started dancing with it, grinding and moaning with his singing as he grabbed the mike to further move along the stage. Usually if he paid enough attention he could see who he'd be with for the night, but this time... he saw nobody... Shit.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Null & Void Empty Re: Null & Void

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:22 am

Kanon had come to this whore house looking for someone...anyone to feed off of. He saw the man onstage and decided immediately he wanted him. He smelled of blood for some reason. Good blood...and his voice was wonderfully musical. Yeah...he would be good. He was quite cute too.

"I want that one on stage...and make it for the night." The manager nodded and booked Miku. He was going to enjoy himself tonight...and maybe for awhile...he might savor his blood. Just so he could enjoy him for a few days...yeah...that voice was one that would be good to hear moaning...and pleading his life...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:56 am

Miku saw the light that signaled his time was almost up. Grabbing the pole, he pulled himself up and slid down it, showing off his muscles in the multi-colored light, but also catching a glimpse of the guy who bought him tonight. Now this was a rare treat, someone the same size as him... Maybe he'd actually enjoy it.

Standing, he trotted off the stage, just to tease the men who didn't buy him more. Cassy and his manager stopped him right as he passed through the curtains though, and Cassy was sure to be the one he heard first, "Great dance! You landed yourself an all night~"

"Yeah but the guy looks shady... Be careful Haru." Though this was a whore house, he never stooped down to treat them as such. He treated them like human beings when others just spat at them. With a nod he left them to get dressed, even though this really wasn't anything special, there was always a chance of getting a better price at the end of the night. So he changed into a fresh outfit, something easy to get out of... so he switched to black denim shorts with a plaid skirt belt that hardly covered the shorts, a graffiti looking fishnet shirt, and thigh high black and white stalkings. Shoes were of no importance since they never stayed on long... so with a quick spray of vanilla perfume he was out and down the hall to the special room for their 'all nighter' guest... With a sigh he propped himself on the bed and waited.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:14 am

Kanon was waiting for Miku...he seemed bouncy too. This would be good...but for some reason the more he watched him...the less damage he wanted to do. There were so few pretty ones here...he didn't want to take a good one away...but he just smelled so good...

"Are you Akiharu?" He came up and bowed. He looked like he'd just stepped out of an old english magazine with his vest and royal blue button down. Not to mention his form fitting black slacks...oh and his warm cashmere trench coat.

"I believe you are mine tonight." His smile didn't show his fangs though they looked pointer than most humans. But his canines were retracted for the moment.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:23 am

Most of the men that came here for him were into the "young school teen" thing, but this guy... he was for to regal to look like he belonged here, let alone one to be buying a whore. But who was he to argue, he paid. Returning the small bow he looked up into his eyes and nodded, "Yeah... You can call me Miku though if it's easier." No matter what he always seemed to sound innocent. For some reason he just couldn't do any others unless he really felt it, which with some of the pigs they got here... who could?

Approaching him slowly, he ran his finger slowly down his chest, being careful that his wristbands didn't slip and show off the bandages hiding his cuts, "So... you have me all night... just what to you have planned for me Mr...?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:31 am

Kanon watched him and couldn't stop the small smile that crossed his face. He took hold of Miku's wrist and held it up as he smelled the blood flowing beneath it. "Miku...that's a wonderful name...it's Sano...Shinya Sano...Kanon if you please." It shocked him that he had said his name...he hadn't used that name in...well centuries. But he had and without hesitation...wow. This one was certainly different. He would enjoy him.

"You smell very good...would you care to show me to your room?" He kissed the bandaged wrist softly before he let Miku lead him. This one would be good. He picked the right whore house.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:07 am

Miku winced as his wrist was grabbed and held up, it took a lot of will not to pull it back from him... But he couldn't displease a customer. So he smiled at him, taking his hand gently in his own, trying to hide the small shudder from his kiss, "Kanon... Yes, right this way~" He offered another playful smile before leading him down the hall to his room, since he had so much business they decided he needed a personal one. Unlocking the door, he pulled him in and relocked it.

The room was lit by candles and set up very much like an old fashion regal bedroom, Kanon almost seemed to fit in it perfectly, while he stood out like a sore thumb. He sat down on the plus bed and gave him a seductive look as he took both of his hands once again, "What can I do for you on this fine night... my master." Innocence was written all over his face, which for some added to the effect. But he wasn't sure about this guy... he was different, but he could tell why. He couldn't find a clue as to what this guy wanted other than to hurt his wrists...

Last edited by Miku on Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:46 am

Kanon followe Miku to his room and relaxed immediately in the setting. It was almost like home...his beautiful home. But Miku...oh how wrong he was. This one had been mistreated and Kanon found himself wanting to make him better...make him happy for a night. So when asked he shook his head.

"No...it isn't what I want tonight...it's what you want...tonight...is you. I don't come here for what others do...I come to give someone attention they are sorely lacking...and you...have been terribly mistreated. Tonight I'll give you whatever you want...no conditions...anything."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:02 am

Miku sat and listened to Kanon speak, his hands fold together behind him, for some reason this guy made him wanna hide that part of him... But this night was for him? That made him a little nervous... his manager was right, this guy was shady. "I don't know what you're talking about. I don't get mistreated, this is my job, I'm treated accordingly... So please... Enjoy me as you will and let me earn my lively hood for another day." Miku didn't think about his job or the things people did to him, he was sure if he did it would make him sick... and he didn't want to be sick.

And even though Kanon offered him anything... He didn't want any acts of caring to be a fake, and nobody would stay around long with him being a whore. Not even this guy, "Now come on... I saw you looking at me as my dance ended, why the sudden change of heart? Do you not want me anymore?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:15 am

Kanon frowned a little and guided Miku's back to the bed. He was over him as he looked down into those eyes that drew him in. This was so weird. He hadn't felt like this since he'd met his syre. "I do...I want you very much...which is why I was asking. You can't tell me you wouldn't enjoy someone to give you what you want for a change instead of just taking what they want and leaving..." Kanon leaned down and started to kiss along Miku's neck up to his ear. That blood pulsing was so...delicious. His heart was racing and making the blood inside him move faster. His hands found Miku's and intwined their fingers as he laid down on him.

"I just wanted to give you the option of enjoying yourself too...hearing your voice is what I want...I want to hear your moans...but I want to know what you want. Or are you content to just be a piece of meat to me for a night and then go home and cut at your beautiful body?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:29 am

What Kanon was saying struck many cords... if he hadn't been so well trained for not crying he probably would have. None of the hundreds of men that had been in here had done this... laid him back gently, kiss his neck, hold his hand... but in the end they were all the same, he was reminded that he was there for a quicky and then disposed of... even this nice one.

"... In the end, isn't that all I am? And so long as you see no marks who's to say what I do at home?" Most customers only got his shorts off, that was all they needed. But all this was making him nervous, his heart was pounding and he was getting nervous. This was out of the norm for him... "Please... I'll enjoy tonight just..." He didn't want him to speak anymore...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:41 am

Kanon shook his head. "You shouldn't be...you are much better than that..." Kanon's lips continued to tease Miku's skin as his hands started to remove the blonde's shirt. He wanted that body exposed to him...and he knew already tonight he would not be feasting on this one...no. If he did it would take time. Somehow he was different. After this Kanon would go and find a poor soul and feed...Miku was for something else. The vampire adored the skin with kisses and soft nips, not once did his canines come out. He worked at his pants but didn't do what most probably had...he moved to give the whore's length the same attention the rest of his body had...his lips moved to encase his growing erection as his hands moved to explore the body some more.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:53 am

A shudder ran through him as Kanon started to remove his clothing, he was so gentle... so different. But this was all an act, that how all his customers were. Shinya wouldn't give him the time of the day if he ever saw him again, so he dared not to even think this was real.

Miku moaned out as Kanon went down on him, he really was aiming to please... No no, don't go there. Moaning again, his hands came down timidly to touch Kanon's shoulders. Usually the others didn't want touched... but he always wanted to hold somebody, maybe Kanon... "Ah! Kanon~" Kanon's hand had run over his inner thigh, he had one cut there but that was a weak spot for him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:56 am

Inner thigh...hmm. That moan was very beautiful though and Kanon moaned in delight as he pulled away. He wanted more of those. So instead of his lips pleasing the organ...his hand did. His lips detained themselves to Miku's inner thighs. He saw the cut and licked it softly, tasting the dried blood there...oh he was tasty...but this was not his meal...oh no. This was something so much more.

"I think you're starting to enjoy yourself Miku..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:17 am

When Kanon's lips touched his thighs he moaned low and long, this felt great... he couldn't lie... "Mmmaybe I am..." But he could play hard to get for sure. Obviously Kanon knew enough about his actions and such to tell, he was eating this attention up, he wouldn't get this again... After tonight he'd be back to being just a whore again, back to cutting himself, back to his own act. None of this crazy.

Miku wanted to return some of these favors though if Kanon wanted him to 'enjoy it'. So he pulled him up and rolled him to his back, giving him a genuine smile before undoing his top, gently kissing the skin as it was revealed. He had a thing for hips so once he got there... he couldn't help himself when he adored each hip, kissing and licking the smoothness. "If you want me to enjoy myself you have to be enjoying yourself as well..." The blonde moved down to his pants and took out his hardened erection, pumping it slowly while his tongue licked the slit.

Last edited by Miku on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:29 am

"I was...I was greatly enjoying those moans of yours...your voice is quite seductive." He let Miku taste him though. It was enjoyable this way too...but he'd have Miku turned into a moaning mess by the time they were done...and he'd come back tomorrow to have him again. He wanted this whore...Kanon didn't know why but he wanted him. Wanted to take him home and have him there too...but that wouldn't do. Miku didn't quite trust him yet. He would come here every day if need be just to get this one. It was intoxicating to the vampire but it baffled him too. He didn't understand how it ended up like this. This blonde was gaining control over him.

"You are very good...at what you do...but I ask you one question...would you like to feel more?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:41 am

Miku pulled up from his erection only to kiss a trail up his body, to his lips, which was rare from him, he normal didn't kiss anyone... But he'd make an exception this once. The kiss was chaste but he wasn't sure if he was in his rights.

"You are very good...at what you do...but I ask you one question...would you like to feel more?"

Thinking on it shortly, he nodded slowly, Kanon was good at what he did as well... and it seemed the other was eager to start teasing him more, "I'm yours for the taking."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:45 am

Kanon grinned as he brought Miku down for more kisses. The blond started it so he knew it would be alright. "Good..." The vampire's tongue was asking entrance as he flipped them over once more, hands finding Miku's again. His hips rocked against the whore's and he moaned at the feeling. It was so good...he hadn't felt so...aroused in quite a long time....217 years 3 months and 11 days to be exact. But he didn't care. If Miku could make him feel like this ever time...well then he was sold. Miku would be able to leave with him if he wanted...but the blond would have to tell him he wanted to go with him...or wanted Kanon to stay with him. Though he knew it would take time for him to be that open.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:54 am

Miku's tongue met Kanon's, eagerly wrestling with the muscle. He had decided to just enjoy tonight... and go on with life. After tonight he had his two free days and then he was back in business again. But for now... he was Kanon's. He squeezed his hands as he moaned, the other sure did know his buttons.

"Ah... Are you go to-- mmm... tease me to death?" His body felt on overdrive already, Kanon was teasing his thighs again and it just made him squirm bellow him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:00 am

"No...I'm exploring...I want to know this beautiful body...inside and out." Kanon had opened the bottle of lube and coated his fingers without Miku noticing. When he said inside, one of his digits slid into him. He wanted Miku to enjoy it though so he was going to take his time.

"I want you to feel everything...I want you to remember this...and remember me..." He started kissing the blonde again as he squeesed his hand back and moved to add another finger, stretching him. He wanted him. He would come every day until Miku wanted him back...Kanon was captured by Miku...and he wasn't about to let go of this new found drug...oh no. He was going to find a way to make Miku his...one day.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am

"Ah! Oh... Kanon..." How could he forget this? Even if he wanted to he couldn't... But he knew he couldn't trust someone from here so easily...Moaning into their kiss, his hips rocked into his fingers, enjoying this new feeling. Everyone else coated themselves and pushed in. Kanon would be special... he wouldn't forget this any time soon. If anything it would haunt him for weeks to come.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:33 am

Kanon added a third finger and started searching for that nerve inside him. He knew he found it when Miku arched up. He grinned into Miku's neck and continued to tease the bundle. "That's what you like huh?" Kanon started to kiss Miku's neck again, this time leaving a mark...he wanted the blond to remember him...to want him back...crave him. Hopefully he would.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:55 am

Miku's back left the bed and he clung to Kanon's shoulders, "Mmm... y-yes... Ah please... I want... I want to feel you..." Kanon wasn't going to be that easy though. He had a feeling he'd draw it out and make last, after all he had all night. Sunrise was at 5am, when his shift ended... Though oddly he felt himself dreading the time but wanting it as well.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:01 am

Kanon chuckled when he pulled away..."You do...mmm...what if...I move and hit that nerve...here...dead on? How does that feel?" He kept kissing Miku's body but felt his body tense a little from the pleasure. Good...he wanted to draw this out...bring Miku as much pleasure and get as much of his voice as possible before 5...he had to leave before then.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:18 am

"Ah! Please... I cant... describe. Mmm... Please Kanon~" A moaning mess is what that nerve made him, and he wanted to feel it get hit again and again until he couldn't see. There had to be a way to coax him... Maybe... "Please... I'm your until five, I'll stay with you till dawn-- oh~" Kanon was hitting that nerve and making it hard to think.

Last edited by Miku on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: