Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Null & Void

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Null & Void - Page 6 Empty Re: Null & Void

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:10 am

Miku was asking for more...and he would get it for sure...Kanon started thrusting into him harder as he moved faster. Miku was braced against the headboard while Kanon took hold of his hips. It was too good to deny. He was enjoying this more than he had before.

"Miku...ah...I love you..." The vampire gave his lover what he wanted...too bad it was too soon to turn him. It would've been a good moment to.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:20 am

Miku cried out, his voice echoing nicely off the wall of the bedroom. Good think Kanon owned his own home or else they would have some unhappy neighbors. His fingers curled around the wood of the headboard, biting his lower lip softly as he took in everything he was feeling. Kanon hand on him, pulling him back so that he was thrusting his hardest, heaven it was amazing.

"Oooh... I love you too... Kanon~ Ah!" Kanon found that sweet spot again, one that was rarely found, but that was alright. It was more special with Kanon, and it made him push back against him. Encouraging him to just pound into him and turn him into a moaning mess.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:35 am

"Miku...this is as...rough as...I've ever been...with you...are you...sure...you want more?..." Kanon was trying to hold back. He didn't want to hurt Miku, though it seemed his lover was more than happy let him get rougher...harder. He wanted to...he just wasn't sure Miku could handle it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:40 am

Kanon could really hurt him and he knew this... but Kanon would also know before that would happen, "Yes... ah! Yes I'm sure... I trust you...!" He wanted to know everything about him, and that included how rough he could really be.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:44 am

Kanon wouldn't use his full strength but he would certainly give more. He moved to hold Miku's hands on the head board to keep them in place. "Move back into me..." That was all he said before Kanon started to thrust in harder than he ever had, hitting Miku's prostrate every time...his lover had to be lost in pleasure. Too bad he couldn't give everything to him...but maybe in time he would...maybe in time he could.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:51 am

His fingers laced with Kanon's as he did what he was told, and oh god was he forced to moan. Even if he wanted to he couldn't hide his sounds of pleasure, his lover's aim was far too good and he was all to happy to be lost in the emotion. "So close... Kanon~ I'm...!" His muscles were tightening and he could feel himself starting to cum. That extra strength at the end was amazing but was almost too much on him... Sighing and trying to catch up with himself he looked back to Kanon, "I don't think I'll be... walking tonight..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:54 am

Kanon felt his own orgasm come when Miku clenched around him. He was very pleased with the fact Miku enjoyed the roughness. It was all so good...he wanted to do more...but it would have to wait. The dark haired man pulled out of his lover and laid them both down.

"That's perfectly fine...I will carry you if we leave this bed. Though that's doubtful that we will."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:58 am

"Mmm... good..." He cuddled against his lover breathing in his scent deeply before his eyes started to slip shut. "Nap time... we don't need any grumpy vampires..." Miku smiled up at him and settled in. He was used to a switched schedule, so this vampire sleeping schedule was no issue to him, in all truth he enjoyed it.

"I love you... good night."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:03 am

The next few weeks went by blissfully...but someone caught wind of Kanon finding a human to spend his neverending life with. So...he came. Blonde hair, skirt, glossed up lips...he came. Kanon was asleep but his entire body felt electrified when he walked into the room...the vampire sat up only to come face to face with his sire.

"Bou..."

"Hello Kanon."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:13 am

Miku had been resting peacefully by Kanon and leaching off his warmth but Cassy just wouldn't stop calling! So he got up and left the room to talk to his friend while letting Kanon sleep. But something just didn't feel right, a drop in temperature or something. So he stepped back inside and headed towards their shared room, but as he entered the door he couldn't help but to wonder why some blonde was so close to Kanon...

"Kanon?" It seemed to be enough to catch the other blonde's attention... though he wasn't so sure that was a good thing.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:14 am

Bou turned at the sound of Miku's voice. "Is this your new toy? The human I've heard about?" The blonde vampire got off the bed and walked over to Miku...he was nice...and cute. But he'd leave Kanon...Bou would be sure of that.

"I guess I'll see you later then Kanon. We have a lot to talk about you and me...like how things ended between us...good luck with him. He's not what he seems...believe me." Then he walked out. His knee high boots clanking on the stone floor as he went. Oh boy...this was going to cause problems.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:18 am

The guy had a funny look in his eyes as he passed... it made him a little nervous... How was Kanon not what he seemed? He was... Kanon... his vampiric lover... no more no less.

"Who was that? What's he talking about?" Miku walked over to the bed and sat down next to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:27 am

Kanon watched him leave and sighed when Miku asked his questions...he knew it was coming. "That...was Bou. My sire...I don't know what he wants though. Don't listen to him no matter what he says. He seems to think that just because he turned me that I still belong to him and I don't...I belong to you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:32 am

Bou... well as innocent as he looked, he would have thought it impossible that Bou was two faced. Regardless it felt like trouble would be trying to brew again... Just what they didn't need. Not when he was so close to being healed completely and being turned...

"Damn right..." He nipped his shoulder affectionately before nuzzling it, "I'll be careful."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:39 am

Kanon smiled softly and cuddled him. "Good...I hope he just goes away though...I don't want him here again." He laid down with Miku again. Though sometime soon he'd have to go feed...he didn't want to use Miku's turning as food. That was an act of love not a meal. So...three days later, even though Bou had been showing up and disrupting their peace, he went out to feed. That left Miku alone...and a chance for Bou to snatch him away.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:15 am

At first he could ignore Bou coming around, but he kept looking at him funny... Almost like Kanon did when he first saw him dancing. But he chose to ignore it figuring he could easily handle this on his own... oh was wrong though, very wrong. The moment Kanon left to feed Bou was there, he couldn't really even figure how Bou had gotten in either since everything was locked... But he was there on coming on hard.

"Love... doesn't it bother you he goes out to feed alone? I mean... you are going to be one of us soon, whats the harm in seeing what life really is?" Miku just shook his head, "I never really asked to go with him, besides I trust him--" "Oh trust? Who said anything about trust? I must say yours is very much misplaced when he left me to go find a new toy. Oh you didn't know? Heh... well I've always been one to play with my food... Find some cute little broken thing, give it all it could ever ask for and the world... but eventually they all find out about us, much like you, and because they're so in love with the person that 'saved' them they willingly offer to change themselves for you. But we wait, because everything is a game... wait until the best possible moment..."

Bou was watching Miku close, he could see the tears and smell his insecurity a mile away, "I guess that's good enough reason for him to think I was bored with him, and to think he just kept jumping whore house to whore house after that... huh... guess it's no skin off anyones back if we lose a few pieces of trash now and again... Hey don't cry, I don't mean that you're trash..." He lifted Miku's chin and looked deep into his eyes, he had him now... Miku would be hypnotized, he'd use him but make it look like Miku came onto him, Kanon would have to see... Then maybe since Kanon would be so upset they could punish Miku together, use him for a piece of sex then drain him dry. Perfect payback for a dishonest lover.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:42 pm

Kanon didn't like the feeling he had. He was with Takuya and Hyde, discussing why Bou would come back after so long...and if Miku would stay with him. "I think Miku will...he loves you...you love him. It's that simple. You're making it too complicated Kanon."

"Yeah...but Bou coming back would effect that right? I mean he's there to destroy what Kanon found..."

"Well then just don't let Bou have a chance to get at Miku. You know how his words twist everything around." Kanon nodded.

"I'm just so afraid of losing Miku...with love comes fear...but I just can't shake the feeling I should be home..."

"Then hurry up and feed and go home." Kanon found an old begger man to feed off of. It wasn't delicious...but the man was nearing his end. Kanon would suffice with that. The vampire headed home, sensing Bou was there...Bou. Alone with Miku. Shit.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:08 pm

Bou had Miku down on the bed, he was humming happily to himself at his master plan... Kanon would be his again, and no filthy whore was going to change that... "He's only going to kill you in the end... all we do is kill... we can't love such fragile things..." Miku was crying, but in his mind none of what was going on made sense! Why was he allowing Bou to do this? Why was he touching Bou in a way he only touched Kanon?!

"Pet... Kiss me... Forget about Kanon and everything he said."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:45 pm

Kanon walked in to a situation that he didn't like at all...Bou...and Miku. "What...the fuck?! Bou." Kanon grabbed him and threw him against a wall, holding him there by his throat.

"Touch him again and I will kill you. Get. Out." The other vampire didn't need to be told twice. He left. His job of tearing them up worked. Once he was gone Kanon turned to Miku.

"If you want him so bad then follow him. I won't be cheated on again..." It was obvious that Kanon was hurt by what he saw....Miku was starting undress his sire...his lover was undressing the man who made him dead inside. That wasn't good.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:57 pm

Everything was so blurry and it was happening so fast, then Bou wasn't near him and Kanon was there... Kanon!

"If you want him so bad then follow him. I won't be cheated on again..." Oh no... He stood but he didn't leave, his eyes were still dazed and there was something tugging him to follow Bou, but he wouldn't, he had to fight this! "No Kanon... Please! He said... then he got this look in his eye and then... you... and-and--!" His words were getting mixed up and scrambled and it felt like someone was in his head trying to get him to leave but he didn't want to leave! He wanted to be there with Kanon!
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:07 pm

Kanon looked up and into Miku's eyes...Bou had ahold of him. He grabbed Miku's wrist and pulled him to the bathroom. Sticking his head under the showerhead the vampire turned on the cold water to clear his head. He pulled him back looking even more hurt by everything.

"What did he say to you? You had to have believed something he said or he wouldn't have gotten control of you...so what did he say to you?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:19 pm

Miku yelped softly when the cold water hit him, but it did the trick... But Kanon was still mad... "I didn't... I didn't want to believe it! He just started talking about w-what he did... and it was exactly what happened between us! H-he said you'd done it before but I didn't wanna believe it! I don't want to... to think, believe, that I'm just some kind of game to you!" He was panicing, Kanon was mad, Bou used him to get to Kanon, and he was scared senseless.

"I'm not just some pawn you and Bou can use!" Tears and water were streaking his face as he turned to run out of the bathroom and towards the front door, it would be dawn in about an hour... in an hour he could finally calm down a think but until then his mind was busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:24 pm

"Miku he-Miku! Wait!" He ran to the door and hesitated. It would be daylight soon...and he had to be back...but he couldn't let Miku go. "You aren't a pawn! This isn't some game to me!" He gave chase...but Miku was gone...and he didn't get back in time...he was trapped. There was a bit of shade...but that was it...he'd have to stay in the alley until dark and hope that there was always shade.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:39 pm

Miku ran all the way to Cassy's, and as soon as he was inside he was down and crying. The girl didn't know what to do other than to hold him. She knew it had to be something with Kanon but what? Any time she asked he'd just shake his head and cry... So she settled for holding him and watching a movie, both of them falling asleep rather fast.

Mid afternoon came and Miku was up and roaming the house, "Miku honey... Go talk to him... I'm sure whatever it was was just a big misunderstanding." He wanted to go... but what if Kanon was mad? Sighing he nodded and started walking back to where Kanon lived, he didn't want to avoid him... He loved him, but Bou... Bou was trying to mess things up.

It sure was sunny today though... not to many dark places... Smoke? He heard a noise down an alley along with a hint of smoke... This was going to get him killed one day... Slowly he moved down the alley and peeked around the dumpster. "Kanon! What are you doing are you crazy!?" Despite the cold he pulled his jacket off and covered him. There was hardly any shade here and he wouldn't have Kanon burning! So quickly he started building a box fort around him, making sure no sun could get in to hurt him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Kanon knocked all the boxes down and pulled the jacket off. He took hold of Miku's hand and kept him there. "Please...it was never a game to me. Bou plays games. He likes to torture people and ruin their lives...he was cheating on me...and blatantly so...I told him to choose and he left...please...don't leave because of this...a-and if you do. Take your jacket. It's too cold for you to not have it and I don't need it..." Kanon had full intent to let himself burn and die if Miku left him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum