Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragrance.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fragrance. - Page 4 Empty Re: Fragrance.

Post  Hyde Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Hyde was so tempted to thrust into Takuya's hands...but he refrained. He pulled away finally and positioned himself. Takuya's words made him wonder...but he pushed into the tight body regardless. "Ah...oh god...what do you mean not safe from you? Do you plan on taking me on everything? Or just in every room." Testing the water a little, Hyde pulled out and pushed back in. He wanted to know how Takuya liked it.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Takuya wasn't expecting Hyde to thrust in when he did, and oh did he moan. That felt wonderful... "Think of it as... ah! oh... a game of hide and seek... Mmm... with a twist." They were vampires, everything was a hunt and claim thing. And he would be claiming Hyde's body... possibly even along the lines of rape.

But now... now was Hyde's time, and it felt amazing and turned him on even more...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:12 pm

With each thrust Hyde got harder and faster...he hoped this was what Takuya wanted. Moving up to his ear he whispered softly. "And what's the twist?" The newly turned vampire moved and bit into Takuya neck again as he continued to move inside of his lover. This was a new expeirence but it felt so good...and Hyde was loving the moans he was getting Takuya to make.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:21 pm

His mind was racing and his body felt like it was on fire, everything done was well received. And when Hyde whispered into his ear the blond and struck his prostrate. His hands gripped his shoulders, nailing scratching lightly at his skin. "You'll be hunted..." Leaning his head up, he nipped at his neck, breaking the skin and sucking his blood. Oh he loved the taste of his lover...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:29 pm

Hyde groaned and moved with Takuya. That was amazing...and being hunted... "I take it...you're going to claim me...when you catch me?" He picked up his pace a little more since it seemed that Takuya enjoyed it that way...but he was starting to get close...he could feel it. Even though he was dead, his stomach still tightened.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:44 pm

Takuya cried out in pleasure as Hyde picked up the pace again, for this being their first time switching roles Hyde knew what to do to make him needy. "Oh yes... Mmm... yes I'll claim you... make you see stars-- Ah! Hyde~ so close..." This was the type of high he would love to feel again and again... One they would definitely be doing a lot... and visa versa of course.

But for now he couldn't really think anymore on what he would be doing to his lover... now all he could feel was Hyde and an overwhelming pressure in his stomach. And before he knew it he was calling Hyde's name and causing quite a mess between both of their abdomens.

"Oooh... I love you... so much..." His arms wrapped around him and held him close, he loved being cuddly and tender right after having sex... it made everything end so well...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Hyde's pace was almost frenzied as he felt Takuya get close...or at least that's what he assumed the random clenching was about. He was right though. Oh it felt good too. His name on Takuya's lips at that moment would be in his mind for a long time. He came no more than a few seconds after his lover. That was...well hopefully very good. He nuzzled into Takuya but pulled out to lick up the mess on his stomach.

"You taste very good..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Takuya pulled him up for a kiss, catching hints of himself but getting more of the sweet taste that his lover always seemed to posses... "You taste better." He couldn't help but to smile at him... Hyde was here, he wouldn't leave, he wasn't sick, and he loved him. That was the best part.

"Thank you... for letting me change you... kidnap you... love you..." He kissed him after each line. If anything ever happened to him, whoever did it would rue the day they were born, for he would be sure to make it hell.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:24 am

Hyde grinned and kissed Takuya every time. "I'm happy you did...I love you..." The next two weeks went by very fast but all at once everything came to a stand still. Takuya's little sister...was alive. She was there on the doorstep and wanting to talk to Takuya. She wanted to know about the boy that was in the house and why he smelled of Takuya. Hyde however went outside while the siblings talked...bad idea number 247. Taka was there...and staked him to the ground with garlice infused wood. He screamed...but no one could hear him...shit.

Things got bad very fast...a knife was pulled out and blood was everywhere very fast...and his clothes were gone...and Taka was at his entrance...oh god.

"No. No!...no no no no!!! Get off! Help!" He was struggling but it only made the wood splinter into his skin. He felt Taka enter him and he cried. This wasn't supposed to happen...no...Takuya...
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:36 am

His sister... How... She was bitten! But still they went in to talk, he found it odd the Hyde left but he guessed the other thought he needed alone time. In their time he found his sister was now a mix of the two races... Vampire and wolf... "What about Mom and Dad?"

"They were the ones that found me... and helped raised me to what I am..." The girl turned to the door and sniffed the air, "Blood... of that other vampire who smells like you."

"Hyde?" Standing he grabbed his sister and followed her as she sniffed their way to him, "Yukara please! If anything--" "Shh! You're still far to noisy brother..." They hid as she pointed ahead of them, peering out he saw Hyde... and Taka... having sex... No. No this wasn't what it looked like. "Bastard!" Grabbing his gun, he aimed and fired grazing the other wolf's back, "Come on you filthy mutt, it's time you lived up to those big words of yours."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:40 am

Taka was roughly slamming into Hyde and making everything worse...but the wolf howled all of a sudden and backed off...Hyde didn't have much strength left but he saw it was Takuya...but he was starting to lose consciousness...he was bleeding himself dry. Oh god...he could seriously die...no...no no no!

"Ta..ku..ya..." The blonde lost consciousness as Taka rounded on Takuya and started fighting him. He'd keep him distracted long enough for Hyde to die...then he would run. Perfect punishment for the vampire since he took and changed his lover...his pet.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:52 am

There was blood everywhere, and Hyde was weak... even more so than when he was human. And Taka was keeping him far to busy to let him check on his lover, growling deeply he fired all his rounds into the wolf, but the bastard was still coming. Maybe he really had underestimated him... Taka had him on the ground and was trying to push a stake at him when a another shot rang through the air, Yukara stood with the twin to Takuya's gun, staring down at the werewolf pathetically, "You took my life, now I will take yours."

The werewolf stared in disbelief as Takuya pushed him off to go to Hyde, quickly pulling the stakes out and turning to his sister, "Leave him, he can't survive, please... I need your help." With that they were off to the house, both working to clean Hyde up and to fill him with blood... Something Takuya did without fail... he couldn't lose him...

-- Two days Later --

When Hyde finally came to, Yukara was sitting next to him reading and Takuya head rested on his chest, he himself finally falling asleep. "You're very luck you know... He's nearly drained himself keeping you alive."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:55 am

Hyde came to in a very different place then when he had passed out. The girl who didn't seem to like him at all told him what happened. The vampire groaned and sat up a little to find Takuya on his chest. Smiling softly he petted his hair, trying to rouse him out of sleep.

"Takuya....Tak-Tak...wake up..." He moved so he was level with his lover and nuzzled him before biting his neck lovingly. He wasn't going to take barely any...but it would wake him up.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:59 am

His pillow was moving... and making sounds... and biting. Blinking slowly he sat up, It would apear to him that Hyde was awake... Hyde was awake! Instantly he threw himself at Hyde hugging him tightly and nuzzling his neck. It worked... all their work had kept him alive. "Thank god... I was so worried... you barely moved and you wouldn't wake up..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:18 am

Hyde giggled and nuzzled Takuya back. "We need food...you're starting to taste a bit bland love...you sang to me didn't you? I could swear I remember someone singing." He still held Takuya close and all but refused to let go.

"I'm not going to leave you. I was so scared that Taka would be the last person I see. I love you..." Hyde kissed Takuya softly before sighing in contentment. He was madly in love and safe within his lover's arms. Everything looked better now.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:35 am

Both Yukara and Takuya laughed at the bland comment, "I agree... you could use some sweetening yourself I'm sure." Grinning he helped him stand, though he was a bit shakey himself... he could still walk.

"Come on brother... we'll need to find you food soon before you turn into dust." He sighed and pulled his sisters pigtail, "Always so serious, I can't believe you're my twin." If one looked close they would see the resemblance, just his sister always dressed so you but acted so serious no one ever notticed.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:49 am

Hyde smiled and held onto Takuya...they would be hunting tonight...and he knew a place. "Are we hunting human or animal...cause I know a place for both. Different places but still." They walked to the living room and Hyde went to lay down on the day bed. It was soft and warm even though the sun wasn't hitting it anymore. It was on the other side of the house.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:54 am

"Human... I need some extra punch." Smiling he went and laid on top of his lover, kissing his head as he got cozy on top of him. "You make a wonderful bed..."

"Too much love... I'm blind." Yukara turned around and hid in her hands, she still wasn't sure if she liked this Hyde... He almost got her brother killed. Takuya wanted her to like him though... "Hyde, you've never been properly introduced, this is my wonderfully sarcastic twin sister Yukara--" "Ah yes, and it seemed you've met my dumb half." she stuck her tongue out at him playfully, this was verbal war.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:09 am

Hyde smiled and spoke a soft greeting. "Hello...then I know the perfect place...it's not too far from here either. I think the people will taste good...I don't know about you guys though. If you don't like it I know another place." He nuzzled into Takuya. He could tell his sister didn't like him...it made him a little sad but he wasn't going let her stop him. He loved the vampire above him and he wouldn't give him up.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:15 am

"Blood is blood." She walked to the otehr room after that, shaking his head he sat up and pulled Hyde to his lap, "Don't mind her... she's... half and half now, Taka's bite didn't kill her amazingly... but now she's a bit of both. She'd always been colder than me though, she'll warm up to you eventually." He kissed him softly to reasure him, "She'll have to, you're mine now, I own that tight little ass of yours 100% now. That's 6 times my love..." Making out sounded nice right now, they still had a bit until sundown... but there would be no sex until he was fed. He was starving for some blood.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:24 am

Hyde sighed and looked down...well if Takuya told him not to worry about it then he wouldn't. He did however turn his attention to those kissable lips on his own. He allowed Takuya's tongue entrance and was tempted to bite it but he knew they had to conserve their blood. So he settled for simply pulling his lover closer and moaning when he deepened the kiss.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:34 am

Oh that moan... no sex yet... none. They needed to eat and soon or else it wouldn't be enjoyable. Moaning himself, his hands ran up his back and slipped into his hair. Needing air he pulled back, "I missed you... you have no idea how much... I nearly went insane when I saw Taka... But he's dead now, nothing can haunt you now..."

He kissed him softly, "Well except my sister, but I'll talk to her." Smiling he stroked his soft blond hair, simply enjoying the small bit of time together. "It's almost dark, how far is this place?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:45 am

"About two miles...but...can we bring our food home? I have an idea you might like...it's sounds very dirty though." He grinned a little as he nuzzled into Takuya.

"It's a rave...they have it every Friday and Saturday...and people do go missing from time to time...they usually show up in other parts of town so I'm assuming vampires often go there...but we could bring our food home...and feast on him in the bedroom...and then enjoy ourselves...or add him in the mix too and feed on him in the middle. What do you think?" Feeding on the same body sounded oddly erotic to Hyde. He didn't know why...but it did.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:58 am

"Mmm... threesome with our food? My you are a dirty one... but it sounds very... appealing. Would you do the honors in choosing? You picked a really goo one last time..." He grinned at him, Hyde was great for keeping things interesting. "Come on, lets go ahead of my sister, so she wont know." Taking his hand he led them out of the house, but soon let Hyde take over and lead him to the pub... There were a lot of innocent ones there... oh if they got an experimenting virgin...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:24 am

Hyde grinned and followed Takuya out and showed him to the rave. He got them drinks and set them down...now...scope out someone...

"Be right back. I'm going to go dance and find a good one...come join me when I give you the signal." He kissed Takuya softly and moved his hips as he went into the crowd. Soon enough he found one...one that hadn't done it with a guy but had given blowjobs...he was up for it...and he was up for a threesome too. Cute...smelled tasty. Hyde gave Takuya the signal as he grinded into the virgin.

"So...what's your name?" He asked in a seductive purr as Takuya came up behind him to sandwhich their meal between them. This would be fun.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum