Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragrance.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fragrance. Empty Fragrance.

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:11 pm

Takuya strolled the beaches near his home, the air was cool and fresh, a perfect night. The wind blew gently by him, making his long, black trench coat flow behind him. His red button down, corset, and black pants all clung to him nicely, showing off his womanly curves and thinness. He decided to be formal tonight and dressed up for no special occasion other than it added to the mysterious air about him and made him feel good. Having no one to impress hurt sometimes...

A shout broke the calmness of the evening, normally he'd ignore such things, but he smelled a pack of werewolves... Growling in disgusted he followed the scent, it lead him to a trembling human and horney mutts. Sickening sight really... Always a quick thinker he grabbed his gun and shot a warning shot, the silver bullet landing amongst them and causing them to panick. One of the mutts even knocked the poor human over... Sighing he went to him, pulling him up and holding him close, hiding him in the safety of his rose scented coat, "...Are you okay?" He spoke softly to the human, he didn't want to scare him more than what he already was...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Fragrance. Empty Re: Fragrance.

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:47 pm

Hyde was sitting with his boyfriend's pack when all of a sudden...they were on him. Tearing at his clothes and spreading his legs. He yelled but no one was around so they wouldn't hear him...but someone was. Someone who had a gun. The pack scattered and suddenly Hyde found himself admist roses...or the smell of them. There he was. A man he hadn't seen since he was little...oh but that moment didn't last. His boyfriend came. Taka...oh this wouldn't be fun. The man holding him was a vampire...and his boyfriend...well was a werewolf.

"Hyde. Let go of him you old dusty skeltor." Uh oh...trouble.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:54 pm

Taka... He hesitated to let go of the other but did simply because he didn't want him hurt, "Don't speak in such a tone with me you flea ridden mutt." His gun was hidden again, the other werewolf didn't even know he had the weapon that would one day be the end of him.

"Where were you when your pack was about ready to kill him?" Taka always played the big man, when he was nothing but a weakling pup with a hardly threatening growl.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:57 pm

Hyde looked between them and was throughly confused. How did his boyfriend know the man that had saved him so long ago? But...they weren't on nice terms. Of course not...Taka was a werewolf...and Takuya was a vampire.

"He was fine. You need to leave my pack and my boyfriend alone. Don't touch what's mine unless you want wood in that unbeating heart of yours." His growl said he was serious...but Hyde didn't want a fight.

"Taka stop...he just stopped the pack from doing something stupid while they were drunk...don't fight..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:04 pm

"Bring your pathetic wood and I'll bring some silver bullets with your name on them to put you in your proper place and out of your pointless mysery." Takuya was just as serious as Taka. There was a 13 year grudge between them, one that would never die.

His hand rested at his hips, just waiting for the stupid bastard to say the wrong words before he put a bullet in his empty skull. Taka was lucky his boyfriend was there or the bullet would have been fired long ago.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:09 pm

Hyde knew that Takuya had a gun and wanted to stop this before it got out of hand. "Taka please stop...he helped me...let's just go okeh? Thank you for your help." Hyde was trying to get Taka to move but his boyfriend stayed put.

"Don't touch what's mine again or I will put a stake in you."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Oh enough of the bullshit, he pulled the gun back out and cocked it, "Go ahead and try mutt." Takuya looked down his arm at the two, the human was shaking and Taka for once looked slightly worried. He knew what he'd done to completely ruin things.

"I have no soul, don't think for a second I'd hesitate if you say one more stupid line. Listen to your play thing and leave. Your trespassing and I don't take well to mutts such as you poluting the air." He point the gun right at the ground before Taka's feet and fired a blank, but it was enough to make the other jump and know he meant business.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Hyde felt degraded...plaything? That's all he was? Taka didn't seem to despute it either...so...that's all he was. A plaything. A piece of property...Taka did seem to get the hint with the gun though and all but dragged him off. The blonde's eyes stayed on the ground...he had lukemia and was going to die soon...and everything he'd done...the only one he had been with...didn't care. He was going to die without having been truly loved or wanted...it made him want to cry.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:35 pm

Takuya felt bad for that human... to be stuck with a werewolf was bad enough, but Taka? That was hell... Sighing he retreated to his home, ordering that silver dust be spread over the yard and mixed into the sand, no more werewolves for him. But if that human wanted to run away he could, this place was safe... Oddly he found himself hoping the man would come back...

... And two weeks later his wish was granted. But not in a way he wanted, The current was strong by his home, and the man that interested him so was out trying to drown in it. Quickly he dove in and pulled him to shore, he was steal breathing but it was rough.

"Once is an accident, twice is chance, now how will I be saving you a third time to make it fate? You're going to be the death of both of us."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:40 pm

Hyde had run out of the house...it was horrible. He'd just been passed around to the whole pack...he wanted to get away. Go die in peace. Stripping down to his boxers, Hyde dove in. He wanted to swim away everything...let the water wash it all away. But...instead he started to drown. Oh just perfect...or not...Takuya was there...saving him a third time. But he didn't seem to remember him from so long ago.

"You didn't have to save me...why save the plaything of a werewolf you hate?" He was still hurt. All his life he had thanked the vampire for saving him when he was little...but what he said last time wasn't right. Hyde was holding it against him and he hated it. He didn't want to be some plaything and the fact he was reduced to nothing but a human toy...was wrong.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:44 pm

This one was quick, "Because I would like to think your better than what they use you for. But if you still mean nothing then I see no harm in holding you hostage for trespassing while saving you from drowning or going back to be whored out." He could smell the sex on him... everyone in that whole pack must have had him... Poor kid.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Hyde stood up and went back to his clothes. "Apparently you didn't seem to think so since you labeled me nothing but some wolf's plaything. Nothing but a lowly human. Children are innocent and therefore need protecting I guess but once they grow up they are nothing but appitisers and sex toys." He was disgusted with both races...he just wished his disease would take him already.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:55 pm

"As all children should know, adults say a lot of stupid things when angry or provoked, I never could hold my tongue around Taka." Takuya moved closer to him and watched him dress. He was so thin... and he looked so bruised.

"How much do you know about them? You claim to be an adult yet you follow those who treat you as a rag doll. For gods sake have you looked at yourself? Have you ever gotten any kindness from them?"

He pause dto let the words sink in, watching his face intently, "Lets say I kidnap you, steal you away from all this and take you back to where you came from?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:02 pm

"I did once upon a time but I have no one else...I can't go anywhere. You can't take me back to where I came from because my parents are dead. Vampires killed them." He looked away. They killed them because one of them smelled of a vampire they were hunting...but still. He wasn't ready to give up his arguing.

"Even if you can't hold your tongue around him, you didn't have to target me. It would be a waste of time anyway. I'm going to die soon so why take a human that will die on you in a few months instead of getting a cuter one that will live longer?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:10 pm

"Then let me... I... I'm sorry..." To have lost your parents... he felt that pain, he'd lost his sister. His best friend... And now more than ever he wanted to take him in...

"It would be a waste of time anyway. I'm going to die soon so why take a human that will die on you in a few months instead of getting a cuter one that will live longer?" He was going to die? But... "It's all the more reason to steal you away from that... I don't know what it is, but I have to protect you... I want to. You're not just some plaything, you deserve better."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:15 pm

"So I can live for a few months trapped in a house and then die? No...I want...nevermind. Don't worry about me...in a month or two I'll be gone and you won't ever see me again. Don't try saving me a fourth time Takuya...I've been wishing I could disappear for far too long to want to be saved." He started to walk off but felt dizzy. He hadn't eaten today and his lukemia was getting worse...he really wouldn't last much longer...his body was going to fail him and he was going to die...die without ever being loved...or taken by someone who truly cared for him. Some life this was.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:20 pm

He knew his name? A forth time? "Wait a second-- Whoa, easy there... Consider yourself officially kidnapped." The other was stumbling to the ground when he caught him and held him close. The other was getting worse and he could feel it...

"You wont be trapped... Anything you want we'll do... You deserve to know what being cared for is really like... Now..." They were in his home and Takuya was laying him gently on the bed, he sat next to him and put his hand on his head, "How do you know me?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:29 pm

Hyde found himself being taken to Takuya's house and laid down in a bed. The other was checking his temperature. "You don't remember...I was here on this beach when I was five...I thought I could handle the tide but...I couldn't. By the time I got back I was at the bluffs, nearly a mile away from where I started and my parents were gone...they'd left, thinking the worst. But I was crying, thinking no one would come...and a man did...he took me home and got me some cocoa to warm me up. Told me his name was Takuya...and I said mine was Hideto. I slept in one of his shirts...smelled of roses. I thought I had fallen asleep in the garden. When I woke up...I was home.

I still had his shirt on...but I was home and in my bed. I would've thought it a dream had I not still had his shirt...your shirt. When I saw you on the beach again...I thought it was so odd. you hadn't changed...and you still smelled of roses. But...you degraded me...made me into nothing but a toy...and I realised that was how it worked. Children are innocent...I was alone and scared...so you helped me...but...I'd grown up. So all I was was a filthy human. Nothing but food and a toy....and...since then I've just...wished my lukemia would finally take me. Because I'm going to die...and I know I'll die without ever really being loved...or desired like a lover should be...I'm going to die a plaything...nothing more."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:40 pm

He thought long and hard... slowly the memory was coming back to him, "Thirteen years... since that day and the day my sister died... By Taka's hand no less... thus the problem with us.

"Hideto. By all means you have every right to hate me for what I said... But I am sorry, you're not those things. You're only those things if you believe it..." He laid down on his stomach next to him, his hand grabbing the others and holding it carefully. "If you're so determined to die then at least let me make your last few months happy..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:43 pm

Hyde watched Takuya lay down next to him and he felt his anger slip a bit at the touch of his hand. "I'm not determined to die...I have lukemia...I'm going to die. I haven't had treatments in years...and I can feel my body failing. It won't be long till I die...it's a matter of choice. It'll happen whether I wanted it to or not." He laid down though and just let the smell of roses waft over him.

"What if he comes?...What if Taka and his pack come looking for me?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:50 pm

"They'll have to have to make it through all the silver dust first... then my revolver... then me. One of the three will have to stop them." Pulling his chilled form close he held him gently but securely. He was begining to think he would actually become attached to him... But that would be all the better for Hyde... but not so good for him if Hyde... if he died.

"And if that fails... we'll move to Romania with my parents."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:52 pm

Hyde felt himself snuggle into Takuya a bit...it was the first time in a long time he felt safe...and protected. "Romania?...werewolf country? Why would your parents go to the one place that would be very very bad for them."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Takuya laughed softly, "We're crazy? I don't know really... there's a lot of vampires there... But you're mine now... if we did go you wouldn't be raped. We tend to have a bit more control... no offense you the pack or anything..."

But he was curious now... Hyde remembered that day so well, maybe... "So have you been hoping to find me this whole time? After your parents passed away I mean... You remembered that day so well, its like you thought about it and it only."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:00 am

"I-I did actually. You saved my life...I always hoped I'd find you...to thank you...and that maybe...well...we could talk and be friends or something. But when I did...it wasn't anything like I thought...and to be honest...I scolded myself for ever thinking so much of you. It wasn't a kind nature that saved me...it was the fact I was small, alone, and defenseless...it's the same reason you helped me when the pack was going at me...I wasn't anything but a small child. I felt so foolish."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:08 am

"Dont cut yourself so short... yes I found you when you were small because I could feel your fear... But the way you clinged to me when I finally got to you and took you here... It touched me in a way I thought wasn't possible. Hell I'm over 300 years old, I thought those kind of things were long gone... but you brought it out. Seeing you all excited about the cocoa and sleeping in a big bed... it was cute... My sister laughed about it but deep down she was the same.

"And two weeks ago? Again I smelled the fear, but basic morals kicked in there. And you needed and hug... and to be hidden and protected. Too bad I wasn't fast enough to steal you away then before Taka got there... You have so many bruises from him..." Takuya actually felt like dirt for making Hyde think like he was... "I'm sorry." And he genuinely was sorry, there was no trace of a lie anywhere.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum