Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragrance.

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Fragrance. - Page 5 Empty Re: Fragrance.

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:32 am

Takuya watched Hyde closely as he moved out to dance, smirking coyly when he saw the signal and their meal... Oh he did smell good. His hands found the other's hips, his fumbled his name a bit before it came out, "K-keiji... is this...?" The other vampire nodded, "Yes, forgive me for coming on so strong, you just looked so nice right next to my lover..." The human blushed but soon they were all dancing together again, their bodies grinding and making their human moan needily...

"Are you ready to come home with us?" Keiji was to drunk with lust and alcohol to argue much otherwise, so off to home they went.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:41 am

Hyde lured Keiji into the room and brought him down on the bed with him as they kissed. This was going to be fun...him and Takuya both were going to take Keiji's virginity and just when they were going to release...bite him, drain him...then enjoy each other. Oh he loved their ways with food. The clothes started to come off as Teiji went down on him...Hyde didn't mind. Takuya was enjoying the show and he got taste his lover.

"We should fuck him together my love."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:48 am

Takuya came up behind Keiji on the bed his hand pumping his swelling erection as he leaned to kiss his lover possesively. Oh this was such a wonderful idea... it was so different. They making a human's first time very special and they would be enjoying each other. So pleasuring Keiji and doing some things he wanted, like when he turned to make out with him, was hard... its was like returning a favor. He broke their kiss long enough to speak though, "I agree... would you want to prep him while I distract him?" His eyes showed that Keiji wasn't even gettign half the passion Hyde did, after this Hyde would be his only concern.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:56 am

Hyde moved and kissed Takuya roughly before turning to Keiji and giving him a kiss. The vampire got off the bed and grabbed the lube. He watched as Keiji and Takuya made out, getting turned on by the look Takuya gave him while kissing their food. This was a good idea. He moved and started prepping Keiji...though when he got three fingers in he moved and coated himself. This was going to take careful consideration...double penetration on his first time...and they had to make it enjoyable or it would be louder than necessary. He entered him slowly while Takuya kept him distracted.

Hyde continued prepping him though. Adding his fingers one by one again so he was stretched enough for Takuya too. When he was he pulled out to have Teiji turned around.

"I want you facing me..." So Takuya could slip in behind him and then they could have sex with each other using looks...one in particular that would share was the one saying. 'Drain him.' Hyde entered their meal again and waited for Takuya to slid in next to him before they continued. It was tight and warm...and the feeling of Takuya next to him was indescribably good.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:02 am

Keiji's moans were delicious, but not nearly as much as Hyde's, and when he slipped inside with hid... oh god. They were all moaning together at that feeling. But they had to be easy with their human... So he held onto him, stroking his erection and moaning into his ear. It felt goo to move along side his true lover... "Ah Hyde... Keiji..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:06 am

It didn't take too long before Hyde gave Takuya that look. Teiji hit his climax and both of them bit him at the same time, draining him of everything he had. All too soon Hyde jerked out of him and all but dropped the body on the floor. He pounced on Takuya and kissed him roughly.

"Now for the real fun...fuck me...and hard." He moaned as he moved down and forced Takuya into him. His lover was coated so he didn't mind...he wanted him...and that...was fun.

"Harder...you've been without me for days Takuya...I want...everything..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:12 am

Keiji didn't even notice it seemed, and that was the best for him. And now he was back to a fuel stomach of blood and ready for more, except he didn't expect Hyde to pounce on him and go down on him. His hands hand his hips and moved him on top of him, but that was hard enough for Hyde... Grinning he flipped them and pounded into his lover, "I don't suppose... Ooooh... someone was a bit jealous hmmm?" Takuya moved to hit his protrate, oh he'd been making up for two days alright, this night wasn't even close to over.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:25 am

"Only a little...ah!...he was...all over you...but I know what you wanted...and now you have it..." He was so happy to be alive and doing this...he could feel his body reacting and moved to meet his lover's thrusts. He wanted everything...he was so in love and so excited that nothing else mattered...nothing else existed except Takuya. His lover, his boyfriend, his soul mate....his world.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:31 am

Takuya moaned into his ears, "You had nothing to worry about... ah... I was only moaning because I was moving next to you... that was hot." Their sex was so much better than with Keiji, but he was biased... what could he say? Grabbing his hips for more leverage, he slammed into him as hard as he could, moanign with each thrust, "Oh...! I love you..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:36 am

Hyde arched off the bed and moaned loudly. "Ah!...oh god...f-faster...please god...Takuya...ah!" He pulled his lover into a passionate kiss as he continued to meet his thrust. The moans that were resounding off the walls were getting louder...even with the room soundproof he didn't think the room would contain the sound. But he didn't care. The maids were used to it and Takuya's sister would just have to get used to. He wasn't going anywhere.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:44 am

Always wantign to please his lover he sped up, groaning into their kiss as his stomach tightened and he felt himself starting to coat his lovers insides. His hand found Hyde's erection and pumped it with his thrust, moaning his lovers name as he tried to hold out for him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:57 am

Hyde felt Takuya start to cum and felt his own release come. He groaned into Takuya's mouth as he stiffened and coated his stomach with his seed. He fell back to the bed panting from their activities. "Oh...god...Takuya...I...I still...want more..." He was insatiable at the moment...but they needed time to catch their breath.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:03 am

Takuya sat up and cleaned the mess off of both of them, "Would you like to take me here then?" He know how Hyde got when he really wanted it. He got some of the most wonderfun moans from him that way...

"I'd love for you to take me as hard as I took you..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:20 am

"Let me...catch my breath...then I will be...happy to fuck you...this was a good idea..." Hyde let his breathing return to normal before he sat up and moved to Takuya...the room was going to reaked of sex for awhile after this.

"Now...about you spreading your legs for me?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum