Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragrance.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fragrance. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fragrance.

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:13 am

Hyde looked down. It was his fear...oh. "You helped me because I was scared...well at least I get to see you again before I die." He found himself burrowing into Takuya's chest as if to hide from the world. He did like Takuya. The vampire had saved him...and was now letting him live the last of his life here. At least he wouldn't die being used...but he'd still die without being loved...or wanted like a lover. Oddly enough that was what he wanted out of life...the only thing he wanted. He wanted to be loved...and he wanted to give himself to someone who loved him...someone that would miss him when he was gone...well he couldn't have everything.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:20 am

The weeks went by happily and without a disturbance, it was like Taka accepted Hyde was gone and dead somewhere... But in all actuality, Hyde was right there with him, blindfolded and being lead down to Takuya private beach. He'd had torches and a blanket laid out for them, a basket of strawberries sat waiting as well. All that was needed was Hyde and himself now. Carefully he sat him down and removed the blindfold, but his hand still covered his eyes.

"Are you sure you're ready, I know you've been dreading this surprise all week." Sarcasm at its best.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:25 am

Hyde was starting to feel worse each day but he didn't let on and he knew Takuya couldn't sense it. As far as he knew nothing was wrong. That's the way it would stay too. He was being led down the beach and to his surprise...he sat down and the blindfold was gone...but Takuya's hand was still there. "I'm ready...now what's my surprise?" He was happier than he'd ever been...and yet...he only had about a week left. Hyde knew he wouldn't see another 14 days...maybe six at the most. But...he'd stay happy till the end.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:31 am

Takuya moved to sit behind him, Hyde was between his legs as his hand removed itself and joined his other hand in hold him close. The brunette rested his head on the others shoulder and glanced at him, "Surprise, your very own beach with no currents to steal you away... and one request for anything you'd want." He was becoming attached... the thought that Hyde would someday be gone and he would continue living forever... it hurt. But Hyde never showed an interest in being like him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:36 am

Hyde looked at the display before him and almost cried...he was so happy. Takuya...Hyde was falling for his childhood savior...but he knew that Takuya only viewed him as a child. Like his sister. But that didn't stop him from hugging the vampire. "It's beautiful...thank you...I can have anything?..." Well...that wasn't something he could really ask.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:40 am

Takuya was a bit surprised by the hug, but gladly returned it, "Anything... and I wont refuse it no matter how extreme." Though he hoped it would be nothing too damaging to either of them... Leaning back a bit he brushed some stray hair from the others tired face, he so gorgeous... Why did he have to die?
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:47 am

"Well...there is one thing...but I can't ask you to go find it for me..." He wanted someone who loved him...someone who wanted him...desired him...but he couldn't ask Takuya for such a thing...or let him have what he wanted. He would've loved for Takuya to be that person but...no. He was a child to him...nothing more. A soul that needed protecting...
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:54 am

He was searching his eyes, trying to find something... anything, but al he saw was a lot of pain... "I'm not a mind reader, though I wish I was." Takuya offered him a smile, but he wanted to be able to do so much more for him... Wait a second.

"Come on... You never know, it might be really close by and just in reach... Oh." He shifted just slightly, "If you don't think of something you might just have another surprise later tonight... But then again you might get that along with your request." Tease him to death... well hopefully not, but teasing a little was fine.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:59 am

Hyde was nervous...but...he'd try...if not then he'd only have to put up with it for a week..."Okeh...close your eyes." He waited for Takuya to close his eyes before he leaned in and kissed him softly. It was nice...but Takuya was unresponsive.

"That...I-I wanted that. I wanted to love someone before I died...and be loved in return...to give myself to someone who wanted me in that way and not just for a toy...that's what I wanted. You said I could ask for anything even though I know it isn't something you can really just give someone." It was a nice kiss though.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:07 am

He... expected and wanted this but he froze still. Hyde was warm... And his feelings were swirling in his chest. Hyde kissed him! Smiling sheepishly, he pulled him in for another soft kiss, "And if I told you I was falling for you hard and fast... What would you have to say to that...?"

This was going to hurt in the long run... but he wanted it no matter what.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:11 am

Hyde softly and moved so he was in Takuya's lap, with his arms around him. "Then I'll catch you..." Hyde kissed Takuya again only this time it was longer and full of so much more passion. He moaned softly at the sensations building inside him. This was far different from Taka. True his werewolf boyfriend had passion...but it was all horniness. Nothing more. This...was deeper. It had more connection, and it was what Hyde was wanting.

"If I asked you to take me...right here on this blanket...would you?" He'd get his wish. The one thing he waned before he died...and who would've thought his childhood savior would be the one.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:18 am

Hyde was one hell of a kisser, his taste was so unique... he wanted to keep him forever... And his request?

"Yes... and any other place you want..." Takuya shifted to lay over him... they needed lube... crap. "Hold that thought..." He moved a to servant nearby and gave his request, once the item was given he and the rest were dismissed but to remain on their usual guard. Quickly he returned and showed Hyde the bottle. "I don't want to hurt you..." His hand slipped up Hyde's shirt as he leaned in to kiss him eagerly. He wanted this to be perfect for him, and he'd be sure it was.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:23 am

Takuya left to go get something while Hyde sat on the blanket eating a strawberry...he'd get his wish...it was so amazing he thought his heart was going to bust. When he came back, hands were going up his shirt. Hyde's body was excited and very delighted in the touch. He was kissing him eagerly as his own hands started unbuttoning Takuya's shirt.

"You won't be too rough with me will you? I am sick you know..." The blonde burrowed his nose into Takuya's neck before nipping at it lightly. This...was romantic...and emotional...and...perfect. Hyde couldn't ask for more. This was what he wanted...who he wanted.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:32 am

"I'll be as rough or gentle as you'd like, but no. I wouldn't hurt you for the world." Takuya let Hyde remove his shirt before moving back to removing the others. It was far easier than all of his button downs and corsets... Now that the pesky shirt was gone he was free to explore his smooth skin, he nipped and licked it adoringly, trying to be his best for soon to be lover.

Slowly he undid the others pants and slid them down his beautiful slender legs. Hyde looked so much better with a little weight and no more bruises or cuts. He nearly looked healthy! But... he knew better, but that wouldn't stop him from blowing his mind with a good blow job and much other pleasures, the the slicked finger that teased his tight entrace. "How did you imagine this happening?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:37 am

Hyde allowed Takuya to undress him and found that even on a very open beach...he was okeh with being naked. Takuya didn't mind it at all...or at least those full lips on his skin didn't. When he felt one of his fingers slid into him, Hyde gasped softly. It wasn't a feeling he was used to. Werewolves were far rougher with their mates.

"I haven't really...I just knew it would be passionate, romantic...and full of love. Oh...and very very good. So good that I'd want more...and couldn't get enough." Vampires were said to have an amazing sexdrive. Hopefully that would be true...because if he only had a week left...well he'd want as much as possible.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:42 am

He moaned softly in response and went down on him again, sucking him gently as he prepped him. And once he was sure, the bottle founds its way into Hyde's hands and he went to give him a dizzying kiss, "Coat me..." It would be more special for them... A moan escaped him as hands found his erection, once covered he put himself at Hyde entrance, "You're sure?" Takuya wanted no doubts.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:47 am

That mouth...oh it would cause Takuya to have a lot of attention from Hyde. He was in pure bliss as Takuya prepped. He'd never been treated in such a way before. But when that bottle found his hands...and Takuya's lips were back. He wanted to be sure that Takuya knew he appreciated that blowjob...his first ever. Hyde's hands skillfully moved over his erection, coating him thouroughly...but Takuya still wanted to know he was sure. So Hyde kissed him with all the passion inside as he used a leg to draw Takuya into him. The blonde gasped but kept Takuya close to him.

"I'm sure...I want this...more than anything."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:53 am

Takuya gasped with Hyde as he was pulled in, oh Heaven he felt amazing... His hands moved down his body slowly to hold his hips. He pulled out slowly then pushed back in, go slow until Hyde said it was okay. Not only would he be gentle but he was going to do his hardest to make this more than memoriable, the beautiful man bellow him deservered so much.... "Ah... Hyde..." Oh he wanted to move faster, but not without Hyde's word of consent.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:58 am

Takuya went slow and loving...and it was nice for awhile...but Hyde's desire got the best of him. "Takuya...please...go faster...Don't make me bleed but...please more..." He moaned when Takuya picked up his pace. Every bit of him was on fire. He was loving every second of this...and hoped it wouldn't end too soon. His moans got louder with each thrust. One in particular that made his back arch off the blanket. Takuya had found something.

"Ah...there...ah...yes...there..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:05 am

His pace and their moans increased, he didn't care who heard this... this was amazing. And when Hyde cried out, he knew he'd found something good. Changing his angle a bit he moved swiftly, hitting his prostrate head on each time and making his lover moan and constrict around him. "Oh... Hyde... so amazing..." Takuya moaned into his ear before moving to leave a dark mark on him. He wouldn't bite him, but he could mark him this way.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:08 am

Hyde thought for a moment Takuya was going to take his blood...but he didn't. He was considerate and adoring, leaving only a hickey behind. His body was starting to constrict and tighten. It wouldn't be much longer...but this was everything he hoped it would be. Everything he wanted. Takuya was filling him in ways Hyde never thought would happen.

"Takuya...ah...just a...so close..." He could feel himself start to cum. His mind was reeling and his body was clenching around Takuya...but it felt too good to let go of.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:13 am

Hyde's orgasm nearly forced his own, he was close but those moan and that tight heat... Oh it was good. And he never wanted it to end. His newly found love was perfect in so many ways...

Slowly he pulled and and cuddled next to him, grabbing the extra blanket to cover them. "I hope... I met your standards... you blew mine off the charts." More cuddling and kissing. Hyde would be getting a lot of this from now on.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:17 am

Hyde sighed when Takuya left him and cuddled into his new lover. "You went wa beyond my standards...adn I have one more request...could we do that again very soon..." He smiled and giggled a little as he kissed Takuya.

"As much as I would love to just sleep out here...won't you die by sunrise?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:23 am

"Definitely soon... in our bed perhaps?" He smiled and kissed his temple. He felt a little bad that he couldn't stay in the sun with Hyde... but at night he always tried to make up for it.

Slipping just his pants on, he moved to carry Hyde blankets and all up to their room. Laying him down he resumed to cuddle him, well after he ditched his pants again. This night was amazing and filled with moans... He could only hope they would continue like this. That Hyde would never grow weak and leave him, that he'd get better...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:27 am

The next eight days went by blissfully...until Hyde was walking to the kitchen to get some orange juice and collapsed. His lukemia had progressed too far...a maid had found him five minutes later and all but ran to Takuya's naked form in his bed.

"Takuya-san! Takuya-san! It's Hyde...sir he collapsed..." She was almost frantic Hyde was dying...and everyone knew it.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum