Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New family member

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New family member - Page 4 Empty Re: New family member

Post  Miku Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Miku moaned loudly as Kanon pushed in, it felt good but it hurt at the same time... But it was going to get better, it always got better with time. And this was Kanon... someone he loved and trusted. His legs lifted and rested against his lovers hips, one more deep breathe and he whispered a soft okay to his new lover. He was ready for this... ready to feel him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:29 pm

Kanon nodded and pulled out, only to push in slowly again. He didn't want to hurt Miku in any way. The teen soon picked up his pace though and the room started to heat up. Moans and gasps of pleasure were filling the room and resounding back. Others might be able to hear them but he didn't care. He finally had what he'd wanted for years...and...finally...Miku was his. Miku was his and moaning his name beneath him. If only they had done this years ago.

"Miku...I love you..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:44 pm

This was wonderful... amazing... he couldn't believe that going to college would get him. He got Kanon back, and in ways he didn't think he'd be wanted, especial after the huge misunderstanding they had so long ago...

He moaned loudly on a particularly hard thrust and his nails dug into his back softly, "Ah... Kanon~ do that-- Ah! That... again... mnn~ I love you too..." Even though he wasn't real, he knew his love for Kanon was. And that was all that mattered, so long as they were both happy...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:05 am

Well Miku certainly enjoyed that...why not see how loud he could get him. So Kanon started moving faster, hitting that spot, over and over. The sounds his best friend could make...oh wow. It only served to make him happier and more aroused. His stomach was starting to tighten and from what he knew...well, he wouldn't last much longer.

"Miku...I'm going...oh god..." He wanted to finish Miku off and was hoping he could before he would have to pull out and finish himself.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:24 pm

Miku arched against Kanon with the new change in pace, his moans were loud and echoed nicely off their walls. It was probably a good thing that they never did this when they were younger... They would have been caught and that just wouldn't do... This would have to be hidden from Kanon's parents as it was, they could easily dispose of him and then he'd be without his best friend once again.

A pressure was building in his lower abdomen and it grew with every thrust from his lover, "Kanon~ Hn... I--" The blonde moaned loudly as his body shuddered and his orgasm took over. He wasn't sure if this was something he was meant to do... but damn if it wasn't then they should have made it feel so good!
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:55 am

Miku's orgasm about triggered Kanon's. He just barely withdrew in time since he wasn't sure if it was okeh for him to stay inside him. He would like to though...oh man would he love to do that. The teen collapsed onto Miku. "Oh my...god...Miku...amazing...oh god..." Kanon rolled over onto his back and looked at Miku. He smiled and laughed a little.

"Five years I've wanted to do that...five...and all that time...yet the first time we see eachother...I'm glad you're my roommate...very glad."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:16 pm

Miku gasped when Kanon pulled out of him, he felt a little sad about it but right now he was still too overwhelmed with pleasure to care too much. Sighing happily he nuzzled against Kanon's neck until the other rolled away, his hand moved to hold the others. "I'm glad too... But I'm sure our neighbors aren't... I'm loud..." Miku blushed lightly at the thought of his voice echoing off their walls. It was amazing but at the same time... just a bit embarrassing...

"You'll actually come home to your mom's now? Your father never really seemed to like me much... I think its because of what I am..." He never noticed it growing up, but after the accident and actually thinking it out... it was much more obvious.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:57 pm

"No...dad never liked you because of how close we were...he thought I needed to branch out more than I did...and yeah...I'll come to mom's. I miss her homecooked dinners." He smiled and held onto Miku...he wanted to ask something...but it would be awkward and maybe not good for Miku...but he wanted to.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum