Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New family member

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New family member Empty New family member

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:33 am

5 year old Shinya Sano was swinging outside on his playset. His parents were out getting a foster kid to live with them and he was being babysat...well was. His parents were home...but he wasn't really feeling up to going inside. The weather was nice and he was just happy swinging...so he did. He liked the rush the air gave him.

[iHi Miss Alice. Anata garasu no me de donna yume o mirareru no? Miirareru no? Mata atashi kokoro ga sakete nagarederu tsukurotta sukima ni sasaru kioku-tachi."[/i] It was a nice song by Kanon Wakeshima...he liked her name. She had such a pretty voice.

"Hi Miss Alice. Anata kajitsu no kuchi de dare ni ai o nagete iru no? Nageite iru no? Mou atashi kotoba o tsumugu shita no netsu samekitte mederu o-uta mo utaenai...still you do not answer...still you do...not...answer..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

New family member Empty Re: New family member

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 am

For as long as he could remember he had been here with these people, just sitting and waiting to go home with someone. Though most looked right by him in favor of he next kid... But today was different. Today a nice woman looked at him and said he would be perfect for 'Shinya'.

"Shinya?" His head leaned to the side as they took his hands and lead him to the car and then to his new home. Once there his new caretakers urged him to go out and play with their son... But Akiharu was nervous, "What if he doesn't like me?" But they insisted otherwise... So he trotted slowly outside to where he saw another boy playing... But then he heard him singing and smiled, "Kanon-san has a pretty voice." Akiharu smiled politely at him as his hands folded behind his back. When he spoke to Shinya he meant that his own voice was pretty, as well as Miss Wakeshima.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:53 am

Kanon looked up at the black boy...he didn't know who he was but he knew of his favorite vocalist. So in that book he made him alright. "Still doll is my favorite...I'm Shinya." He smiled softly at the child...this must have been the child they were getting to keep him company since his parents couldn't have anymore kids. They didn't want him to be lonely.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:02 am

Akiharu felt... accepted by Shinya, despite only just meeting him and barely even talking to him. So he smiled brightly at him, "I'm Akiharu, nice to meet you Kanon-kun!" He dismissed his given name for a name that didn't really have much to do with him. But it just fit him so much better! And like always, he showed his affections through gifts of hugs, and even though Kanon was on a swing he gave him a soft hug.

"Gomen-ne... It's been a while since I've been with a family..." He rubbed his head nervously and toed the ground.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:19 am

The little boy grinned at the hug. "It's alright. I love hugs. Thanks for the name Akiharu...want to swing? Momma's making dinner." She said they were having sushi, miso, rice balls, and teriaki chicken for dinner because Akiharu Tsukiyama was coming to live with them. His parents had died and he needed a new home...so they were taking him in.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:29 am

The fact that Kanon loved hugs... called for more hugs! Smiling happily he wrapped his arms around him again and cuddled against him, he'd always been cuddly just... had nobody to cuddle...

Luckily the swing was plenty big for both of them, so they could just sit side by side and swing until they were called in. "I like it here, you're fun."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:42 am

Kanon giggled a little...the first one he had in months. He smiled and looked over at Miku. "You're fun too. I hope you stay forever." Little kids didn't really understand forever...just that it was a long time...and he wanted him to stay for a long time. This kid was fun. They were called in for dinner later and the two were instant friends, just like his parents had hoped.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:55 am

Years flew by and they were in the infamous 8th grade, they only had a few weeks before school was out and they'd be starting their freshman year of high school, something they were both looking forward to. But right now? Miku was fretting over not actually sleeping next to Kanon for one night. Ever since he'd moved in they'd shared a bed, even though they both had separate rooms and there was really no need when they were both almost 14... But regardless Miku hadn't been able to sleep until the wee hours of the morning... Kanon never called, never email, didn't do anything! It was just a simple, "I'm going to my friends after school." then he was gone! Poof!

Miku rolled in his large bed and looked at the clock... 10am... Damn... Sighing he rolled back over in his bed and attempted to fall asleep, just waiting for Kanon to spring through the door and tell him about his night.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:10 am

Kanon had been at his friends...experimenting...and he actually liked it. But...he wanted to try it on someone else. His parents were divorced and his mom took the early morning shift. She had enough time to get them up in the morning and out the door to school before she left. He got home and snuck into Miku's room.

"Miku...Miku." The nickname that was created for no apparent reason and used that day forward.

"I want to talk to you...and try something...wake up!...Akiharrruuuu. Get. Up." The dark haired teen jumped on the newly turned blonde's bed and waited for him to get up.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:17 am

Miku was startled awake but found that it was Kanon and instantly woke up, "Kanon!" He glomped the other teen and almost purred in his happiness. "No more staying at other peoples houses unless I can go too..." It was lonely without him... and he didn't cope well with lonely.

"Alright spill it, I know there something you're wanting, I can see all the sparkles of giddiness in your eyes!" Miku pawed at his chest playfully to encourage him to talk and get another one of their crazy plots going.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:21 am

Kanon smiled and giggled a bit. "Well...I was at my friend's last night and we...did something. I didn't think it would do anything but it did...and I wanted to see if it had the same reaction with you...can I?" He looked at Miku hopeful. He really did like his best friend but he didn't think anything of it until Koshi mentioned something to him and kissed him...oh that kiss was nice. But kissing Miku sounded way better.

"Just don't freak out when I do it okeh?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:28 am

Miku sat up and looked at Kanon curiously, he sure was acting different... What had been so great over at his friends house that they couldn't do here? There weren't even any hints this time as to what Kanon could possibly be talking about.

Laying back a bit he smiled up at Kanon and nodded, "Well I guess... I wont freak out, its you! I trust you." Miku put all of his trust in Kanon, they'd grown up together and well... pretty much did everything together, so it was hard not to trust him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:30 am

"Okeh...here goes." Kanon closed his eyes and his lips met Miku's. He felt...electrified. It was...amazing. Way better than his friend....when he pulled back he was in shock.

"Whoa...that was...way better than Koshi...you aren't mad are you?....that I kissed you?" The teen looked down almost afraid Miku would go off. That sort of thing was meant for guys and girls...not guys. But Koshi said that girls could love girls and guys could love guys the same way that guys and girls could love eachother.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:41 am

Well he certainly wasn't expecting that! But... it was also really easy to just... fall into. He felt bad for not responding right away but that kiss just went through him and back again, it was nice and he really liked it.

"No no! Not mad at all just... surprised really... I... wasn't expecting it was all... it was... rather nice... actually..." Miku was blushing softly and looking up at Kanon, was this going to change things now? Though it felt good... was it right? Wasn't that a guy and girl thing to do? Oh he'd figure it out later, this was Kanon... His best friend! Without hesitating he pulled him down to cuddle him but this time kissed his forehead, "You worry too much... like always." The blonde smiled down at him as he cuddled closer, he could never hate or dislike Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:57 am

Kanon smiled and cuddled Miku. He nuzzled his long standing friend and kissed him softly. "I really liked it...thank you for not freaking out. I just...wanted to make sure of something." He smiled softly at him and cuddled into him a little more.

"I haven't slept all night...it's hard when you aren't there for some reason...do you mind if I crash on you and sleep?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:19 am

"Only if I get to sleep too..." His arms rested on his lower back as he snuggled closer to him... Sleep was always easy when Kanon was around... That's why he wasn't surprised when they were both out of it within minutes... Thankfully it was the weekend so they could sleep all day, that and Kanon's mom wouldn't be freaking out on them for still sharing a room.

--

At school the next week Miku was talking to one of his girl friends that he had assumed was a good safe keeper, the only problem was... when he mentioned kissing Kanon, though she looked pleasant enough, she was actually quite jealous. For once she didn't intend to keep her secret, well... she would, but only on Miku's part. Kanon however... He had another thing coming.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:27 am

Kanon was walking down the hall to the bathroom when he suddenly found his head in a toliet and getting beat up.

"That's what you get FAG! Go crawl in a hole...you disgust me homo! Thank Miku for your new reputation, fag!" He couldn't believe it when they left...Miku told...Miku...betrayed him?! He cried...he was bloody and bruised all over. He just went home. Called his dad and just...decided to move. His father was there by the time Miku got home from school. His finished packing and his stuff was in his dad's car and he was just getting the last of his stuff. He'd said goodbye to his mom and Miku...well it was all his fault...he kissed him and trusted him with that...and he'd told...he told and ruined everything.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:34 am

The day had been normal for Miku... but he never saw Kanon, not once. He was even more confused when he came home to find Kanon's dad's car there half packed with his things... and a very beaten Kanon. He had to get to the bottom of this... And he just so happened to find him in his room just standing, "Kanon? What's going on? Where were you all day? Wheres all you stuff... Why are you leaving me?" This wasn't making sense! They were laughing this morning and now this? Weren't they supposed to stay together forever?!
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:38 am

"You told...you told and I got beat up for it. Great way to be a friend...I liked you Miku...more than just a friend...and you...betrayed my trust and told. I trusted you...I can't go back to school...not that school. And I can't live with someone who will tell all my secrets to the world. I'm moving in with dad. Bai." He turned around to show just how bad those kids beat him...he was crying too as he pushed passed Miku and left. He only had one bitter sentence left for him.

"Thanks for everything..." Then he left. He left and Miku wouldn't see him again if he could help it...not after that. His best friend in the entire world...and he did that...how could he?...why would he?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:48 am

Miku was shocked... he couldn't even speak... Kanon was leaving him... forever. He turned to follow him... and caught him just as he was getting to the car, "Oh yeah? Well so much for forever!" He was hurt and he didn't even really understand what had just happened... but he knew that he was going to get to the bottom of it.

But as his last bit of anger, he kicked rocks at the car as it drove off and Kanon's mom came to hold him back in case he decided to chase the car, "Akiharu... Let him go... he's hurting right now... just give it some time..." She knew about the bond between the two... and of how this was going to tear them up even more...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:14 am

Kanon sat in the car and cried...he was curled up in the front seat and just cried. Kanon's father didn't understand...but he knew something happened. "Shinya...it's alright...you'll be alright..."

"It was supposed to be forever...but he ruined it. He told...how could he tell on me? That was secret and he...it's not fair. He's my best friend...I love him...but it's...he...it's just not fair." He cried...and Kanon couldn't sleep for months...eventually he could but it wasn't the same. Miku was gone from his life and Kanon never mentioned him again. He didn't exist anywhere but in his memory.

Years went and Kanon got a girlfriend, even if it was just to fit in. He didn't want any rumor about him liking guys. Eventually he went to college too. Five years...five years had gone and he hadn't spoken of Miku since the day he left. That talk with his father was the last one. He was laying in his new dorm with his stuff all in boxes on the floor...the only thing he'd done was claim his bed...claim his bed and sing a song.

"Hi Miss Alice. Anata garasu no me de donna yume o mirareru no? Miirareru no? Mata atashi kokoro ga sakete nagarederu tsukurotta sukima ni sasaru kioku-tachi.

Hi Miss Alice. Anata kajitsu no kuchi de dare ni ai o nagete iru no? Nageite iru no? Mou atashi kotoba o tsumugu shita no netsu samekitte mederu o-uta mo utaenai...still you do not answer...still...you do...not...an...swer..."
He sighed and rolled over...tiny little bony him. He'd been singing it a lot lately. The song he sang the night he met Miku...the one that ruined everything...his forever friend...Kanon was never really happy after that. How could he be? Now he was in college...five years and the pain still hadn't gone away...it never would he supposed.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:37 am

After Kanon left he just... felt like a burden, he knew he wasn't... But without Kanon life just didn't seem real. Sleep was hard, being around his friends was hard, being left behind when Kanon's mom went to go see Kanon... was hard. And by the end of it all he just felt drained...

Then his Junior year came... and the girl that he'd trusted finally came forward. It made him sick... So much so that he stormed out from school and went home. But he hadn't been paying attention and had gotten hurt, a tired motorcyclist went astray and pinned his leg between another car and his bike. It was painful... but not like it should have been. And when the paramedics were checking him out... Well he was very shocked. He wasn't alive at all, he was a machine, a computer, an A.I. ... No wonder the story Kanon's mom told them never made sense! It never happened... He was bought to keep Kanon entertained and then Kanon threw him out... And considering it was all good reasons... but in all truth he hadn't done it.

Now though... his friends mom insisted he just keep living like normal... because he had become such a huge part of her life. Well... it wasn't Kanon but he was needed... So he went through the college entrance exams and got in, but he had to live on campus with an unknown roommate. 'It kept things interesting' so they said...

"Hi Miss Alice. Anata kajitsu no kuchi de dare ni ai o nagete iru no? Nageite iru no? Mou atashi kotoba o tsumugu shita no netsu samekitte mederu o-uta mo utaenai...still you do not answer...still...you do...not...an...swer..." That song... Hesitantly he opened the door and looked at the bed... "Kanon Wakeshima...?"

Last edited by Miku on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:42 am

Kanon stopped at that voice...he turned around confused. Oh...god...Miku was his roommate. "No way..." He hadn't bothered to look at the sheet...his roommate...was...Akiharu Tsukiyama...oh god. He bowed his head and turned back around to Miku.

"Long time no see..." He wouldn't look him in the eyes. If he did he'd break down. Miku had gotten so beautiful. So...gorgeous...and his girlfriend would be there any minute to take him out to coffee.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:03 am

Kanon... oh heaven it was Kanon! But obviously things were still going to be sour between them... Even though he knew now what had happened. But then again... "Yeah... almost five years... You look good..." He didn't mean it as a come on... but the tension was so thick you could cut it with a butter knife...

Then again... Kanon would drop him like a hot cake completely if he found out that he'd liked a robot...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:14 am

"Yeah...s-so do you...not having someone around stifling you suits you." The things those guys told him Miku had said...Miku hated him...he really did. Otherwise he wouldn't have said half the stuff he did. That Kanon was coming on to him and stifling him...and trying to get him to do stuff...he wanted to cry just thinking about it. That day was one he'd never forget...one he wouldn't forgive Miku for.

"Hey Kanon...you ready for some mocha caffine? Oh hi. I'm Kimi." Kanon moved over to her and stopped her from introducing herself too much.

"I'm ready. I've got the one with my pillow...I'll be back later."

"Yeah, his girlfriend is stealing him. Nice to meet you." Then the two were gone...but if Miku looked he'd find a picture of him and Kanon still among Kanon's things...though hidden...he still kept him with him. Forever.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum