Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New family member

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New family member - Page 3 Empty Re: New family member

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:34 pm

"What I want is something I'm not sure you'd give...I really do love you Miku. After being with you a good ten years, sharing a bed...how could I not...but a lot of those nights I wanted to do something...something I thought at the time was very, very wrong...and I don't know if you would..." He smiled though and cuddled his long time friend and held him close. Oh he missed him so much...so so much.

"I can't believe you're my roommate."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:43 pm

Miku's hands rubbed Kanon's back as he spoke, his friend wanted something... he wasn't telling what exactly, but what did catch him was Kanon loving him... "I think I've loved you for a really long time... possibly even at first sight... I would have done anything to make you happy, cause you're beautiful when you're happy. Now tell me..." his hand slip up Kanons arm to lace his fingers with the others, "...what would I not give you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:11 am

Kanon sighed and closed his eyes. "Sex...that's what. I-I wanted sex." He blushed and looked away. Miku was probably going to pull away now even though they had worked everything out. He doubted that the man would want to do that...or could give it to him for that matter.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:21 am

Sex? And now Kanon was looking away from him... confused he crawled over him and settled back down on top of him, "Hey... Don't look away... I'm just about as human as you are... I just have artificial everything... I can feel everything you do to me, like that kiss on my neck..." He kissed Kanon's softly in example, "I felt exactly what you did..."

Kanon was still blushing though... and Miku felt the need to make him blush more, "Let me guess... it was... that night after your 14th birthday, I snuck into your room after showering and cuddled you with just a towel. I think I remembered you being pretty jumpy then."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:32 am

Kanon blushed furiously. "Y-yeah...that was the first time. After that...it sort happened more and more often...like...when you changed in gym class...seeing you in nothing but boxers that hung so low on your hips...I hated and loved that at the same time." He looked at Miku and wondered if...maybe...

"Does...that mean...you're open to it...sex I mean."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:43 am

"Maybe~" Miku rolled off of him and smiled at him, he wanted to be playful with him since it'd been so long. "Maybe I should go take another shower and let your mind wander some..." Showering to tease him... oh that sounded like a good idea... He sat up but then leaned down to kiss Kanon, and not just some peck... no, this kiss had meaning behind it. His tongue slipped in to dance with Kanon's a few moments before breaking away, "Fuel for thought..."

He leaned down one more time to whisper softly into his ear, "And my boxers still hang low..." A quick kiss to his cheek and he gathered his things and went to the community shower... If they were together next year then they would have private ones, Freshman always seemed to get the shaft though, no matter where they went. Now the question was... how long could Kanon last before snapping and coming to join him? If Kanon really had wanted him that long, he doubted Kanon would wait for an hour to claim what was his.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:52 am

Kanon looked at Miku in shock but after the blonde left he quickly called Kimi...she understood thankfully and released him from the duty of coverup boyfriend...now for Miku. He grabbed a towel and a pair of boxers before he went to join him. It didn't take long to find him either. The blonde didn't notice him until he was pressed against him with his hands around his waist...oh Kanon loved that. He moaned so soft that only Miku heard it.

"Like I'm really going to wait for you to come back to the room after that." Kanon leaned in and captured Miku's lips They would for sure have fun...oh so much fun. His tongue asked for entrance as he pulled Miku under the stream of water. They wouldn't have sex here...if he got it at all. No...that was for a bedroom.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:01 am

Miku was stripped down and just about to step under the water when he felt hands on him. He was almost worried until he heard the moan and the voice and that kiss! His mouth opened eagerly for Kanon's, he'd missed his best friend... being close to him again was amazing...

"Be mine..." He pushed Kanon against a wall and kissed him again. Some shower this was turning out to be, he wanted more like them. "And this time... if anyone has a problem... then can deal... with me." Miku kissed him after every few words. Kanon was so addiction to kiss... and even though he was a computer he found much enjoyment out of it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:12 am

"I'm yours...now come back to the room with me...I'll make it worth your while." He smiled and held Miku close. Yes...definitely worth his while. He wanted to...and he would. If Miku let him go there...or do that to him."[/i] Kanon pulled Miku into a firey kiss before he shut the water off.

"Follow me and I'll give you whatever you want...anything you want. You can have it." Kanon got out and dried off. After slipping on his boxers he went back to the dorm and waited for Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:44 am

Well with an offer like that... how could he possibly say no? That kiss was dizzying and it made it hard to think straight as Kanon left, teasing him by adding that extra sway with his hips... Groaning inwardly he started to dry off, but settled for tying the towel around his hips instead of putting on his shorts. From there he sprinted, ignoring all the whoops and whistles he got along the way. Kanon was all that mattered, Kanon was waiting for him and he didn't wanna make him wait.

As soon as he entered he locked the door behind him and panted softly, his eyes drifted to Kanons stretched form and smiled... so inviting. His hips swayed more as he walked over, with in turn cause the towel to loosen. Slipping behind him, his arms cam around him and pulled him as close as possible, allowing Kanon to feel everything he was doing to him, "Kan-kun... I don't wanna sleep alone... keep me company?" The same excuse he offered on his birthday, he hated being without Kanon, it was so lonely. And now he would be getting him in all ways.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:48 am

Kanon groaned at the feeling of Miku at his back. He turned around in his arms and pulled him toward the bed. "Classes haven't even started and already you have me in bed...my my...you are very quick." He giggled a little as he laid down in Miku's bed. He was very happy...and quite thrilled that he had his best friend back and...well maybe...boyfriend.

"Now what is it you want Miku? Anything at all...you name it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:55 am

"I want you to give me what you wanted 5 years ago... and whatever dirty little thought you're thinking now." Kanon's eyes always betrayed so much to him. Oh if he would have knows this sooner... They wouldn't have gone to high school so innocent... nor would Kanon have been beaten up cause he would have never told... Not that he was going to go boasting this time, even though college students were much more accepting...

But first thing was first, "These boxers need to go... There... now I'm all your to do as you wish with..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:58 am

Kanon groaned and flipped them over, catching Miku's lips in a deep, passionate kiss. "You sure...because I don't think I'll be able to stop myself..." He was kissing and nipping at Miku's ears and neck. He started to trail down his body, stopping for a moment to torture one of Miku's nipples. If they had done this on his birthday...oh man. That would've been lovely. He wouldn't have left Miku. He wouldn't have gone to his fathers and they never would've been seperated.

"Tell me what feels good."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:07 am

"I'm sure... I want to be yours and only yours..." Miku rolled his hips against Kanon's and moaned softly at the small kisses and teasing, it felt wonderful... But Kanon wanted to know what felt great... "You... Everything... but you taking my towel away would be even better..." The towel was basically just laying there, waiting to be stolen away. And when it was he lifted himself and brought his soon to be lover down with him, mewling softly at the feeling of their naked bodies together, "I love you... and only you." Growing up together for ten years allowed that love to grow... and it wasn't just a family or friend kind of love, no it was much deeper than that.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:12 am

Kanon smiled and removed the garment only to have his body pulled back down...oh the wonderous feeling of their naked forms touching. But Kanon wasn't going to be distracted. He continued his loving trail down Miku's body. To the one thing he had done with a guy before. "This is the only thing I've done with a guy...I've learned though..." He started with a kiss to the top of Miku's erection...then slowly but surely he started to take him in, sucking softly as he went. Kanon nipped a little at Miku's head but the noise he received made it happen again. He wanted to give Miku the pleasure he'd been wanting to for so long...and he was sure his best friend was enjoying it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:21 am

Miku had never done anything really special with anyone, maybe a kiss, but that was it. No body was special like Kanon... nor would he have ever even thought about doing this with anyone but Kanon.

He was surprised by the sudden jolt through his body and let out a low moan, the action was repeated and he moaned again, "Mmnn... Kanon..." He wanted to explore Kanon now... to see what made him moan... SO not so sneakily he pulled him into a kiss and flipped them, "We should put the beds together later... more room..." Smiling he kissed a trail down Kanon's toned body, nipping, sucking, and kissing as he explored.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:26 am

Kanon was pulled away from Miku's length and flipped onto his back. Miku was exploring his body...oh and if that didn't feel good enough...he was making his body more and more turned on by the second. "Miku...this is just fine for now...but we really should dig out that bottle of baby oil I have..." The teen moaned softly and pointed to the same box of stuff that the picture of them was pulled out of. This was really happening...he was really with Miku and this was real...it wasn't a dream. A fantasy come true sure but...he was really going to get Miku and Kanon couldn't be happier.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:57 pm

Miku turned his head slightly as his tongue still teased his nipple, his eyes moving to the box that had the requested item. Nodding, he nipped the small hardening nub and got up to dig the oil out and handed it to Kanon, "Here you go... Now..." He was back over him and kissing his way back down his slender body, making sure to give him kisses everwhere he could and he reached his erection. What Kanon had done had felt good... so he he repeated the action on him, licking up his shaft slowly and then taking him in. This was new... but he loved the moans he got from Kanon, moans that were because of him. This was turning out to be some reunion.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Kanon shuddered and moaned. "Oh god...you...Miku where did you learn that?" The teen's hand found his hair as his body continued to be be assualted. Eventually he flipped them again with the oil in his hands. "Well...would you like to take me...or have me take you?" The ultimate question for their first time.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:56 pm

Miku rolled his hips up against Kanon's, "Take me... Lets make up for five years of lost time..." And then he pulled him in for a deep kiss, his tongue slipping in to wrestle with the others. He was content with just feeling their naked bodies together, but he was curious about what Kanon wanted. He'd heard about it, but had never further explored it. so far it felt nice...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Kanon shuddered at the thought and opened the bottle. The cool touch of gel quickly left ihs heated skin as he moved to prepare Miku. "Just...relax. It'll hurt a bit...but then again look what I'm doing...it's going to for a little bit...last chance..." When he got another no for stopping, the teen pushed one finger into Miku and started to prepare him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:38 pm

Miku shook his head again when Kanon asked him, he wanted this, he wanted to be with Kanon... So he did what he was told and just relaxed, wincing slightly when the finger pressed into him. It didn't really hurt that much... until a second finger was added, he moaned and pulled kanon up to suck on his neck.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:46 pm

Kanon moaned softly and added a second finger, stretching Miku. He wanted this to be perfect...and if moaning deliciously in Miku's ear to get him turned on then he gladly would. He was ready for this...excited for it...and couldn't wait to wake up to the petite blond in the morning...he was just...happy again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:01 pm

"Kanon... Please... I want you now..." Miku didn't like waiting, he wanted his best friend... He wanted to make him happy and just be with him... So to encourage him his hand went down to Kanon's length and stroked it slowly. Miku loved to hear the others voice in his ear... it was beautiful and arousing.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:15 pm

Kanon shook his head and finished preparing Miku anyway. Once he was done he coated his engorged erection and positioned it. "Ready?..." Kanon leaned down to kiss Miku as he gentlly entered him. He didn't want his new lover in more pain than nessisary. The hot tight heat felt so wonderfully constricting that Kanon moaned into him softly...oh it felt good. Once he was in completely, Kanon stopped and waited for Miku to adjust...then he's start.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum