Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New family member

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New family member - Page 2 Empty Re: New family member

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:23 am

Stifling? "Kanon what are you talking about-- Oh uhm... hi..." A girlfriend... Well he really couldn't compare much with that... She was real... and a girl... But that didn't mean it hurt any less. Sighing he started going through his things and unpacking... but after finding his own pictures he'd had enough and just laid down on his bed and cried... Kanon wouldn't be back for a while and he needed to just cry everything out for a while. He couldn't just tell Kanon everything and then just expect things to go back to how they were before... Especially with this Kimi girl in the picture... Best to give Kanon a chance at being normal...

Grabbing his pillow he pressed it over his head to hide his face, a sure sign of him being upset.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:30 am

Kanon was very distant. She wasn't really a girlfriend...more a coverup. They didn't do anything. Kimi liked girls and she needed a boyfriend to get her parents off her back so she enlisted Kanon, who didn't mind at all. But his head was else where.

"Where is your head at Shinya Sano?"

"In my memories...someone I left behind a long time ago has come back...I don't know what to do." She tilted her head to the side and smiled.

"Talking to him would be a good place to start...maybe it isn't as bad as you think...I have to go...catch ya later hot stuff." The girl winked and left. Kanon went back to his dorm to fine Miku laying on his bed.

"What's wrong? You don't do that unless you're upset...unless you changed that because of me too."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:39 am

Kanon came back in and was already accusing him, groaning he tossed one of his spare pillows in the direction of Kanon's voice, "I didn't change a thing, I'm still the same... person..." The word person seemed a bit forced... he wasn't a person he was a thing.

"Look... I'm not here to cause you any trouble... I didn't even know who I was rooming with and I'm just trying to make your mom happy by coming... So think whatever you want and when you're done being juvenile then talk to me..." Miku had never been so straightforward... but he was getting upset again... His pillow did its job though and hid it for the most part.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:21 pm

"I'm not being juvenile Miku. You're the one who said I was stifling you and holding you back. That I was trying to control you and you hated me. But was nice to me because you lived with my mom. Mom said you changed completely after I left." Kanon threw the pillow back. He didn't want to argue this...he just wanted his friend back...but how could he after what he did? He told...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:22 pm

Miku sat up just as the other pillow was thrown back at him, he grabbed it and slung it to the floor, "You know what Kanon? I think it's ridiculous that you grew up with me, shared a room with me, better yet shared everything with me, yet you can listen and believe those lying sad sacks rather than asking me yourself. And yes Kanon, when you lose the most important thing to you and find out things that have been hidden from you you tend to change just a little!" It was like it was all one big joke, here he was, just a simple A.I. but because of how he was raised he was more human than computer... and that bothered him... a lot, more than he let on most of the time.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Kanon turned around and he faced Miku...they were no more than an inch apart. "No...I didn't. Not until that girl told me everything you've told her...and it was all true. They were all things I told you. I didn't want to believe it but...why did you tell her I kissed you? Oh all the things to betray my trust on...why that?" Kanon showed all the pain and sorrow that leaving Miku had caused and how badly it had hurt him mentally...he had kissed a guy since then...hadn't had sex, ever...and he was afraid of human contact of that sort now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Kanon had him there... but still... "Well excuse me for being happy about it, I'm sorry the one other person I thought I could trust with something like that went and told everyone to get revenge on you. I didn't know about anything until I was a Junior... She apologized then..." Yeah she apologized and he found out something even worse than that... He sighed and put his hands on Kanon's shoulders, "I'm sorry... I know that it really doesn't mean much... but I never wanted that to happen to you... You're my best friend and... and I would never want that for you..." He gave his shoulders a light squeeze and turned to look out their window, things were so weird... he liked things before he didn't know he wasn't real.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Kanon was confused. "You...were happy about it? Then why did you say you wished I would just leave because I was stifling you!? You told her you couldn't do anything around me because I would get angry with you...so tell me Akiharu...if you were so happy...why did you say such awful things?" He wanted to believe that Miku didn't know...and that he was only happy about it so he had to tell someone. He would've been happy...but he wouldn't make the same mistake again. He would never kiss Miku again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:47 pm

"I never said any of that! What part of jealous girl do you not get? Of course she's gonna tell you all the hurtful things she can think of to make you not want anything to do with me! I can't believe this... Kanon if you were stifling me I wouldn't have clung to you like I did, It not like I can lie to you or anything!" Not only would Kanon be able to tell... but as an A.I.... He found that lying just wasn't doable for the most part. Even when they were younger Miku had never lied, why in the world would he start now?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:13 am

Kanon looked down..."It just...it was hard to think about. I...I hated it...and then...I hated you. I cried for weeks and didn't sleep for months...I missed you so much...but I was so hurt by what happened that I didn't do anything with anyone after that. I started dating girls because of what happened. And before you think I hated you that entire time...look what I went to sleep looking at." Kanon pulled out the picture of them taken at the mall the day before all that happened. After the kiss...before the beating. It was one of the happiest he'd had.

"After everything...I thought that day had been nothing but a lie...a day that was supposed to make me feel better..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:29 pm

Kanon hated him... he went to dating girls... he was dating a girl now... Things didn't look well at all... But then Kanon was showing him a very old picture... that was such a good day... "You know... If you missed me so much why not just tell your mom to bring me along? We could have been well over and passed this if you would have just made me come over so you can yell and accuse me then." Miku was so confused, he didn't know if any of this was actually helping or not. For all he knew this was making things worse because of Kanon having a girlfriend...

"I missed you, there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't... after you left I slept on your bed until your smell was gone... and whenever your mom would come home from visiting you I'd always be right there with questions about you. Until... well... yeah..." Sighing he went closer to Kanon and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, "I'm still missing you right now..." Kanon had gotten taller... much taller... his head was resting on Kanon's shoulder and for the first time in years he felt half way relaxed... he was close to Kanon again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Kanon sighed and put his arms around Miku...Miku was....there. "I'm sorry...I just...I just couldn't face you. I didn't want to face any of it...it hurt too much to try to face." He nuzzled Miku and breathed in. Oh it felt so wonderful...he wasn't going to let go...not now. Not now that things were working out.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:06 pm

Miku was so happy... he had Kanon back... he didn't have to sleep alone but then again... He still couldn't have Kanon like he really wanted him... He was an A.I. and Kanon had a girlfriend... Damn. Tears started leaking from his eyes as he turned into Kanon's neck, "Kanon... This means now more awkwardness or fighting right?" His voice was wet and he was close to just bawling and clinging to his lifelong friend, things were right again... but then again they weren't.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:59 pm

"No more...promise. You have me Miku...you always did believe it or not. I would do anything for you...even when I left...if you had just begged me to stay..." He petted Miku's head as he tried to sooth him...things were good...expect he wanted Miku for more than Miku was willing to give. Plus he had his coverup girlfriend...but that could be easily remedied. If only...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:11 pm

Miku laughed slightly at the small pat, "If I would of known I probably would have gone to your dads and serenaded at your window." They were friends again... But with that happening it was time to break out the honesty then... "Kanon... how much did your parents tell you when they adopted me...?" He was guess not much, since only his parents knew... but he wanted to double check before he possibly ruined anything...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:32 pm

"Not much...said you were different. They told me to treat you the same as I did everyone else. I thought you were sick...it didn't matter to me though how different you were. You were my friend and that's all that mattered to me. You meant so much more to me than others. I treated you better...why do you ask? Did something happen?" He pulled away to look at Miku. What sprung that question to be asked? Had something happened?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:48 pm

"No... Well yes but..." Miku started messing with his hands, he wasn't sure how to tell him... "Back in Junior year... The day I found out what really happened I was in an accident, my leg got caught between a car and a bike... they called mom and..." His voice trailed off... Kanon didn't know, and he himself had never told anyone...

"Kanon I... I was made for you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:50 pm

Kanon didn't understand...but Miku was in an accident. "Oh my god...were you alright!?...what do you mean...made for me?" The teen looked so confused...he didn't understand at all. Miku was being cryptic at best. All he could do was hope Miku would tell him what he meant.

"Miku?...what aren't you telling me?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:07 pm

Here it goes, "I wasn't hurt... I wasn't adopted, my parents were never killed... Your parents bought me from a A.I. developer..." Distress... pure and total distress was what he was feeling...

"Kanon... I can't... I can't give you what a normal person can... let alone Kimi..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Kanon was shocked...and at the mention of Kimi.... "Miku...how do you feel about me? That's all I want to know. I don't care if you were gotten from an AI developer...I grew up with you and to me...you are human. I could care less if that was a mechanical heart or an organ beating in that chest. You are alive...but tell me one thing...how do you feel about me. You wouldn't have mentioned Kimi unless..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:17 pm

Miku blushed... busted...

"I... I like you... a lot... I was on top of the world when you kissed me, but was nothing when you left... When you said forever I took it seriously..." his head bowed as he spoke... He was scared of Kanon knowing about him... he didn't want to be rejected.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:27 pm

Kanon...was surprised...and happy. He smiled softly and held Miku close. "I took forever seriously too...so don't worry about it. Kimi likes girls. I'm dating her so others don't know..." He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Miku's lips. The first guy he kissed in years...and now...maybe he wouldn't be beaten to a bloody pulp for it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:33 pm

Kanon was Kimi's cover-up? That meant-- Oh heaven had he missed those lips... Granted he'd only felt them for one weekend but now... after five years... It felt even more amazing than the first.

"Are you sure you're okay with this though...? I mean... I am one of a kind... They don't make person A.I.'s for just anyone... But you're sure this isn't going to bother you...?" Miku wanted no second thoughts if Kanon found a human guy that he liked... Not that he would stop him, but he didn't want it either.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:03 pm

"You've always been this way and I wanted you then...so it wouldn't matter to me now...you're still what I want. I've grown up with you...and I missed you every day since I left...but if you feel like this...then...I-I want to try...I want to have what I wanted then..." Kanon nuzzled Miku and kissed his neck softly.

"Besides...I'm sure if you've felt like that then you...could...maybe in time..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:31 pm

He'd found out a long time ago that his neck was weakness for him... Just the softest touch could make him shiver, but a kiss? That sent chills and then some through his whole body. Miku pulled Kanon to his bed and laid down with him, they had some cuddling to make up on and he'd be damned if anything was gonna interupt it... So before he got comfortable he went and looked the door and returned to the bed... "So what is it that you want Kanon... Tell me ever little detail." He smiled playfully at him before kissing his nose.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum