Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniature surprise

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Miniature surprise - Page 4 Empty Re: Miniature surprise

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Kanon looked down at Miku and felt bad. Miku had been raped...but he would try to make things better. He kissed him softly before reaching under the bed for the lube.

"Well this, us. It will always be in your power. I will never do this without your permission." He was making it clear that Miku could stop him at any time. Kanon kissed Miku's neck and up to his barcode. His sign of affection. Slowly he undressed Miku and then himself. Soft butterfly kisses and gentle touches were what Miku was getting from the human. Though the cool gel on his fingers would contrast that in a big way. Coaxing his legs open slowly, Kanon gave Miku every chance to pull away or stop him. When he saw no sign of resistance he moved to start preparing him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 20, 2008 12:32 am

Miku made a small noise showing he understood as Kanon started the undress him. His body's sensors were picking up everything, making even some of the simplest of touches feel amazing. Or it could of been his love for the other making it so, but regardless it felt great.

A few short minutes of gentle caresses had quickly calmed him down and let him be more comfortable with Kanon starting to prep him. He knew Kanon was waiting for the first signs of him to say stop, but Miku had no intention of ever doing that. When the first finger entered him though he gasped a little in surprise. The gel was cool while his body was hot... But it soon changed once Kanon started moving the digit in and out of him in a steady pattern. Now that he was slightly used to it, he allowed himself to enjoy it more, mewling softly at the small jolts of pleasure.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue May 20, 2008 1:01 am

Kanon added in a second finger slowly and prepared him. He wanted it make this enjoyable as much as possible. It was a little unbelievable that it was happening. He was very happy it was but it was just...amazing that it was happening. Adding a third digit, the 21 year old started to stroke Miku's insides, idly wondering if he had a prostrate. He was still going to see if he did...his fingers searched for something that if Miku had, would give him quite a bit of pleasure...or maybe his body's sensors were already doing that...female AI's were easier to figure out.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 20, 2008 2:07 am

Miku's body arched against his hand as a rather pleasurable sensation ran through his body, "W-what... hnn... was that?" Whatever it was Kanon had hit it again and made him shiver. He'd never been fully aware of how well equipped he'd been in any part of his body, but he vaguely remembered Matsuto mentioning the only thing that made him an AI was the metal and artificial organs.

Moaning again, his hand searched for Kanon's free one. Once found he grabbed it and pulled the slender hand closer to his face, taking one of the long, slender digits into his mouth and sucking. He'd read about it somewhere and wanted to see if it worked, also he didn't want to make any loud noises that may alarm Miko.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue May 20, 2008 2:16 am

So Miku did have one...Matsuto was...well very skilled in building AIs. "That is something that...that gives...you great pleasure..." Miku sucking on one of his fingers was quite distracting. It didn't take much longer for Kanon to prepare him though. It was amazing how much of a human Miku acted...sometimes he forgot that Miku wasn't human. Taking his fingers away he moved to open the bottle of warming lotion.

"Miku...do you want me to use a condom?" He wouldn't really mind either way but...fluids might affect his system and stuff.

"You're different from other AIs so I wasn't sure...I always had to with Miko. My...fluids would mess with her internal systems." He didn't want anything bad to happen to Miku and if it meant wearing a condom then he would.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 20, 2008 2:32 am

Miku smiled around his finger, but pouted when it was pulled away. It was going to be well worth it though, once they got passed the awkward condom question. Propping himself up slightly he shook his head, "Nothing happened last time... but I'll leave this part up to you."

He was different, very different. Most AIs would never dream of running away, yelling at their owners, then coming back later to pass out by their house. Sometimes he thought he had too much free will, but that would take away from him if it were any other way. He wasn't scared, other than the fact that this was going to be different and he didn't know what to expect.. But his systems would be fine.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue May 20, 2008 2:38 am

Well if they were fine last time that meant the guy didn't use one... "I won't then...it wouldn't be right for him to be there but not me." Kanon smiled softly at Miku and kissed him. He coated his length and settled between Miku's legs. This was going to change everything for sure. But that didn't matter to him...so long as Miku stayed with him. Once he knew it was okeh, the man captured his lover's lips again and pushed in. Partly to muffle the sound, partly to distract him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue May 20, 2008 11:58 pm

Miku let out a soft sigh as Kanon came over him, preparing himself before placing himself at his entrance. This was it, they would be together in all ways, as friends, companions, lovers...

Warm lips covered his as his now lover pushed into him. The smaller AI moaned and arched his chest against Kanon's, panting softly as he adjusted to his length. Kissing his neck, he rolled his hips to let him know he was ready.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 21, 2008 12:19 am

Slow and steady, Kanon started to move. Miku had been raped and he didn't want to cause a flashback or anything. He wanted to keep him in the present and feeling every good thing he could give him. Miku seemed to be enjoying himself at least...and his body felt amazing compared to humans...or maybe it was the fact that Kanon liked Miku more than he had any other guy.

"Miku..." As the AI adjusted, the photographer picked up his pace. Gradually increasing his speed and roughness.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 21, 2008 12:31 am

His hands moved to grip Kanon's shoulders as his pace picked up, moaning softly as he started hitting that spot again. Though it was more like teasing it and it only caused him to shudder against his lover. "Mnn... Kanon..." Leaning up, he took some of the skin of Kanon's shoulder and sucked it gently, but not enough to leave any marks. He wasn't sure if he was allowed, and he certainly didn't want Kanon to be upset. Not when they were still so new to this.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 21, 2008 12:50 am

Miku taking in his skin made Kanon moan and thrust harder into him. It would be nice to wear one of his marks...but Miku could never wear his. AIs skin never bruised...Miku would never have a hickey from him. He'd make up for that with PDA and such. Hand holding, small kisses, leaning his head on his shoulder. Stuff like that. Looking into his eyes he could see the lust in his eyes and Kanon was sure it was matched within his own. This was just...amazing. He started to angle himself differently to see if he could find that spot again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 21, 2008 1:43 am

Miku's head fell back as he moaned, obviously the sucking had been well received. The look in Kanon's eyes was breathtaking, he'd never seen such as as his. Full of want and need, maybe even a hint of love. His thoughts were cut short by a sudden jolt of pleasure. Crying out Kanon's name, his legs came up to wrap around he man as his hands raked down him back. He was on cloud nine, to be with someone he loved and to be doing this... was almost unbelievable. It was hard to believe he had ran away twice from this...

Well never again, He was completely Kanon's, and before it was all over he would know this for sure.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 21, 2008 2:14 am

Miko heard Miku cry out and looked confused for a moment before scaning the room. Their body temperatures were higher than normal...so were all their vitals. Miku's systems were fluctuating oddly...and then it hit her. A small smile came to her lips as she went back to playing. Miku wasn't going to be leaving again...he wouldn't run away now.

Kanon groaned as Miku called out his name. He found his prostrate again. There would be claw marks on him in the morning but who cared. He wasn't going to stop now...too bad Miku couldn't really orgasm either. He didn't have any fluids in him to really orgasm. Sure there would be that overwhelming pleasure...but nothing else...right? Miku was certainly different so Kanon would have to see. Find out just how different from the other AI's Miku was.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 21, 2008 2:27 am

As far as Miku knew he was fully functional, nearly human, thus why nobody would even get him if he ever died. AI's weren't meant to be like him, if they started making more like him there could be a major population drop.

Miku moaned as he started to meet Kanon's thrust. It felt like everything inside of him was just building up and about ready to explode from pleasure. With his lover hitting the little pleasurable bundle and nerves dead on nearly every time, he was very close to loosing it. It was amazing, but he wanted to wait for Kanon, he didn't want to come too early.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 21, 2008 2:41 am

Miku's body was by far the most amazing Kanon had ever had the priviledge of touching...and to love such a wonderful being as Miku was a treasure all its own. He was starting to get close though. With the way Miku was matching his thrusts and moaning...he wasn't going to last much longer. Neither of them would. Kanon let one of his hands find Miku's length and started to stroke him in time to his thrusts.

Despite the fact that it wouldn't leave a mark, Kanon's lips latched onto the soft skin of his lover's neck. It felt so real. He had to keep reminding himself that Miku wasn't human. Still, that wasn't going to stop him from treating him like one. Miku in just about every respect was human. Except he wasn't born and didn't have bone. He was created and had metal. Even some humans had artifical organs. There certainly quite a few people that had aritifical livers and kidneys.

"Oh God...Miku..." Kanon felt his stomach constrict as his climax hit him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Miku arched against him as Kanon started to stroke his member, oh so much better then what he'd had forced upon him. It was great to be loved in such a way, but sad at the same time cause he couldn't give Kanon everything that a human, let alone a woman could do. But he was going to try his hardest for sure.

Lips connected to his neck as he felt more pressure building up inside of him, forcing him to moan out. There was no way he would be able to hold out under this kind of sensation.

"K-kanon...!" He mewled as he felt Kanon start to release himself, it nearly forced his own out. Something that was bound to shack the other. His chest fell and rose quickly as his systems tried to cool and balance himself, his hands still holding his lover close.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 22, 2008 9:59 pm

Miku came...just like a human would. Well...he certainly was different. Odd, and hot...they would have so much more fun know that Kanon knew that. He was sweaty and could feel the heat radiating off of Miku as he tried to cool down. The man pulled out slowly and collapsed next to his lover. Miko's room would have to be moved tonight.

"Wow..." That was way better then any sex with a human he'd had...and at the very least matched Miko. Kanon never thought that was possible...yet, here Miku was.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 22, 2008 10:11 pm

Rolling, he cuddled up next to Kanon and nuzzled into his neck, making a soft happy noise as he started winding down. All that was important to him was that he had made Kanon happy. He could feel it radiating off of him.

But what now? He knew Kanon said he had a place in his bed... but was that it? Or would there be more? Oh he was confused... But that didn't matter 'I guess...' he though to himself.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 22, 2008 11:02 pm

Kanon snuggled into Miku and sighed in happiness. "I'm so glad you're mine...mine until the day you die." It wasn't meant to be a depressing thought and to Kanon it wasn't. He loved Miku...he knew it but didn't really want to let himself fall that fast.

"Miko's stuff has to be moved..." Speaking of, he had to make dinner and call his boss. He really hadn't done much since Miku left.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 22, 2008 11:15 pm

He was Kanon's, forever... He quite liked that idea, smiling and kissing his neck to show that he very much approved of it. But at the mentioning of moving things he groaned a little, "That means getting dressed..." Not something he wanted at that moment, but it needed to be done. It would nag at him until he did.

"I'll get her stuff... Just... Well I better get to that." He wanted to ask for a few more minutes but he didn't necessarily have the right to delay work. Not that it was in his programing or anything.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 22, 2008 11:18 pm

"Eh, Miku, it can wait...just lay here with me for a bit." He wasn't ready to let this end. Not yet...he knew it would happen again but the moment was so wonderful and Miko was fine. Her stuff didn't need to be moved at that very second. He just wanted Miku to lay next to him for awhile...even a few more mintues would be nice.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 23, 2008 12:24 am

Miku gladly laid back down next to Kanon and snuggled in next to him, he loved things like this. And now he could be more than just friendly. He could kiss him and love on him whenever he wanted.

"I'm not leaving again... I never want to leave you again." He'd only done it the first time because he loved him and was partially jealous of Hitori. That guy had done what he wanted to... but didn't because he didn't want to push himself onto him, but now it was okay.

Smiling he propped himself up and placed a soft kiss to his lover's mouth, loving the smoothness of the flesh there.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 23, 2008 12:28 am

Kanon was very happy that Miku came back to lay down with him. Though when the AI moved he was going to protest that he could still lay down. Miku however had no intenion of leaving. Instead he leaned down to kiss him. Kanon's hand instinctively moved his hand to the back of Miku's neck, taking hold of the hair he found there. A soft moan escaped him as he opened his mouth to allow Miku deepen the kiss if he wanted.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 23, 2008 12:35 am

Miku made a small surprised sound, but gladly slipped his tongue in to wrestle with the others, moaning softly as he did. Kanon was addictive... and his taste was unique, something he would gladly take over any food or dessert. It was going to be hard to not pounce on him now... but cuddling was always an option!

Pulling away from the kiss, he smiled sweetly down at him, "You addicting... I love it."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 23, 2008 12:42 am

A smile showed on Kanon's lips when Miku pulled away. His other moved to dive into his hair too. "You always were. But I never thought you would return my affections...that's why I apologized for kissing your barcode. It's my little way of saying I liked you...and I thought you figured it out and were avoiding me because of it." He was glad he wasn't though. It would've been too much to have gone through this only to have Miku shoot him down. He leaned up to kiss Miku once more before finally getting up.

"Okeh...I have to make dinner before Miko starves. Poor thing...I've really been neglecting her." He felt bad but at the time he just couldn't bring himself to do anything. Still they could cuddle and talk all night if they wanted. After all Miku was staying in his bed now...Miku was his. His lover, his companion, and if possible his boyfriend. Kanon knew well enough that lover didn't mean boyfriend.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum