Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniature surprise

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Miniature surprise - Page 3 Empty Re: Miniature surprise

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 3:22 am

Miku cringed and tried to push himself closer to the wall should Kanon choose to lash out, even though he'd come to find that Kanon wasn't violent. But he had just thrown a very touchy subject out there... Why was it so damn hard to tell him that he wanted to stay with him? That he wanted to be with him! Everything was so confusing, he had so much he wanted to say, btu it was getting jumbled and he wasn't able to think his words out, "You want me to run? Then fine, I'll run from you, I'll run from these feelings, I'll run from him, and I will be damn sure to never let myself be owned again! You're my last owner! I wont have anybody else!" Miku started crying as he pushed pass some garbage bags and walk further down the alley. To hell with feelings and attachments... they hurt too much.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 3:28 am

Kanon heard the words but it took a moment to process them. He stared at Miku but didn't move. "What feelings? If you won't take anyone else as an owner Miku why did you run from me? What the hell did I do!" He wanted to know. Something wasn't bieng said that should be. He knew what he wanted to say but wouldn't say it. That would only drive Miku away more. What had he done to Miku that would make him run? He'd never mistreated him...always gave him attention...maybe too much...maybe Miku had figured it out on his own. He was awake when Kanon came in. So maybe he heard what he said and figured it out. Maybe that's why he ran.

"I'm sorry."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 3:39 am

Miku stopped and spun around, "Nothing!" He shouted angrily. Kanon didn't speak for a while so Miku went to continue on his merry way until he heard him apologize... Why was he sorry?

"Don't be sorry, it's my fault for wanting something I can't have..." He looked at the ground before turning his head, "Miko is waiting for you, I'm sorry... and... I..." His apology and the words that followed were spoken softly, not to be heard. He couldn't finish, the last to words were to hard. He didn't want to leave, but he had to... Kanon thought he'd be forcing him and he wasn't going back to that doctor. Timidly he started taking a few unsure steps...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 3:46 am

"I do have something to be sorry for if you ran away from me so what is it Miku? What did I do? If it's about my feelings then I'm sorry. That's why I went out on that date. I was trying to move passed them so I wouldn't lose you as a friend. I did anyway though...I'm sorry. I can't really help how I feel." He looked down at the ground and felt so small compared to Miku. He'd just ruined their conversation too...it was why Miku ran away so it should've been a no brainer that he wouldn't want to talk about it.

"I-I guess I better go then...Miko might get dissected if I'm gone too long..." He wasn't going to say good-bye. That would be so...final. No. He wouldn't do that. But he did turn to leave Miku. No forcing...no nothing. His foolish actions did this. The words he said when he thought Miku was sleeping. It was his fault. He would just walk away and try to move on...like he had with Miko.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 3:54 am

Oh that did it... Kanon just wasn't getting it. "I didn't want you to 'move passed them'! I don't want there to be anyone else! I just wanted you!" Miku couldn't believe the words that kept coming from his mouth... Shocked, nervous, and a little scared he took off down the alley, rounding the corner and continuing down... A fence... Great. Hesitating just a moment he started to climb. Not looking back to see if he'd been followed.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 4:01 am

"I just wanted you!" That's what Kanon heard. He spun around...but Miku was gone. No...if that's what he heard then...

"Miku! Wait!" He turned the corner but there was only fence. Kanon couldn't climb that. He could try but he wouldn't be able to.

"Miku!...no. You can't say something like that to me and then leave!...you just can't." His fist hit the fence as he dropped to his knees. He wasn't coming back. He actually had felt the same and he wasn't coming back. If Kanon had known that then he wouldn't have tried to get over him in the first place. Hell, if he came back now he'd be happily offered a a spot in Kanon's bed...but he was gone. Over the fence and just...gone. Tears wanted to come...but they wouldn't fall. He got up and slowly went back to retrieve Miko.

"If you find him again...call me. Tell him he's still wanted if he ever wants to come home." With that he went home. Miko knew the look that Kanon had. Something had gone wrong...at least he made her something to eat before curling into a ball in his bed. Miku liked him...liked him the way he liked Miku...and he still left. It was out in the open and yet he didn't have the AI. Miko had been easier to get...but Miku had him more...he had more control over Kanon. And he was gone.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 4:16 am

Miku had heard Kanon, but didn't stop, his legs just kept going until he finally fell down, oddly enough in the same alley Kanon had found him. His battery would go for at least three more days, so he had three days to find out just what he was doing... Sighing he pulled his arms into his sleeves and curled up, trying to stay warm while he thought it all out...

--

Two days had gone by, all Miku had managed was wandering and killing his battery, that had led him to the alley behind Kanon's home. Sitting against the opposite wall, he looked up at the window that had been his room, and then the window next to it that was Kanon's. There was no sign of life in the house though... Not... good... sighing, he laid on the ground, feeling a little bit better since he was closer to Kanon... even though seeing him would have been better...

Miko stayed in the room with Kanon today, he was really starting to worry her... She wished Miku would just come home. Frowning, she hopped to the window and looked around curious as a object on the ground caught her eyes. It looked human like... and a tad bit familiar. When it moved to lay on the ground she knew instantly.

"Kanon! Kanon! Get up! Up up up!!" The tiny AI hopped in place as she tried to motivate him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 4:42 am

Kanon had stayed in bed those two days. He knew Miko could fend for herself...at least he hoped she could. But now she wanted him up? "No...just...leave me alone for a bit..." Miko frowned and moved so she could Kanon's face.

"But Kanon...Miku's in the alley..." He instantly sat up and went to the window. He saw the human form in the alley and immediately went to the fire escape. He wasn't going to let him run away again...not again. Reaching the bottom of the ladder he jumped and tripped, landing on his knees hard. He didn't care though. Miku was what he wanted. He quickly ran to the slowly dying form. Kanon fell to his knees again when he got to Miku.

"Miku...Miku open your eyes..." He probably didn't have much of a charge left...but any at all was all Kanon needed. As quickly as he could he brought the unconcious AI back upstairs and plugged him in. Miku still wasn't responding and Kanon was starting to worry that he was too late...he couldn't lose another...not like this. He'd wait for him to wake up...he'd stay right by his side to make sure that he would wake up when Miku moved.

"Come on...don't do this to me..." Kanon sat and waited next to the couch and eventually fell asleep on Miku's arm, still waiting for him to open his eyes.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 5:03 am

Miku's hand gripped onto Kanon as he was carried up, that was all he could muster. He wanted to open his eyes, he wanted to hug him and apologize and go on about how stupid he was and everything but he just couldn't. He was beginning to wonder if he would...

Miko had hopped over to the couch to do a scan on him, "He only has a 2% charge, we have to hurry!"

A few hours passed and Miku was finally able to wake up, but his arm was feeling awfully heavy despite being half charged... Looking down he saw Kanon, sleeping on his arm while holding it at the same time. His free hand came up and stroked Kanon's hair gently, "Kanon...?" Tired eyes blinked down at the still sleeping form.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 5:14 am

Kanon woke up to his head being touched. Looking up he saw Miku...awake. Kanon just about jumped into his arms. "Oh my God you're awake. Thank God..." He didn't know what he would've done had Miku lost that two percent. Still...he wasn't ready to let go of him. No. He'd sit in his lap and simply hug him for a little bit.

"He's missed you...wouldn't get out of bed or anything. Kanon-san is close to losing his job now...the lady from the magazine called today..." Miko had been sitting on the table when Miku woke up and managed to get over to them so they could all just sit together for a bit.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 5:27 am

Miku's arms wrapped around him hesitantly, they had some things they needed to talk about he was sure... But they could wait until later. Miko soon joined in the cuddling and made it more obvious that he'd made a mistake... He shouldn't have ran.

But Kanon loosing his job would not be good... "Kanon... You can't lose your job..." The smaller AI chirped in as well, talking about how he wouldn't be able to care for himself with it. Neither of the AIs were concerned for themselves, just Kanon. But before the calling of his place of employment... "We need to talk..."

Miko hopped off the couch and went to play with her toys under the coffee table, while Miku finally convinced Kanon to get up so he could unplug himself. Once unhooked he took his hand and led him to Kanon's room, softly closing the door behind him. The blonde blinked and stared at the ground momentarily until finally looking up to meet Kanon's gaze, "I'm so sorry... I'm stupid, I shouldn't have run, I've caused you so much troubled and now your editor is mad..." Miku continued to go on about what he'd done, each time bringing him closer to tears.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 5:33 am

Kanon knew him losing his job would've been bad but Miku leaving just broke him. He sat down on the bed and waited for Miku to speak. "The first time you left I thought it was because of how I felt about you...but the second time...the second time I just didn't know. You knew how I felt and you said how you felt...but you still ran. I tried to call you back. But you were already gone. If you'd stayed I would've gladly taken you home and let you sleep in my bed...why did you run away from me again? I was terrified that I was too late when I brought you in from the alley..." He didn't know what he woudl've done if he was too late.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 5:42 am

"I was scared... Cause when I left I didn't know... and then I just said it without thinking twice about it... like I was supposed to say it..." Miku moved to the bed as well, but left a little bit of space between them, "And after reading Miko's journal... I wasn't sure I could give you something like she did." He wasn't referring to the sex, but their love... it was strong. Even to this day he could still see it.

His fingers fidgeted with one another as he looked down at his shoes, "I'm sorry..." Miku honestly didn't think he could apologize enough.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 5:51 am

"I don't want you to be her, Miku. I still love her and she'll always be in my heart...but there's more than enough room the other one who's taken me over...if he can move passed Miko. It would be different but no less great." Kanon didn't love Miku as much as he loved Miko but their love had taken years to build. It took a year before Kanon even started to notice her like that...and him and Miku were already there. He turned to face Miku and sighed. Might as well give him the option.

"If...if you don't want to try being...something. Then we can stay just friends. Either way you are deeply wanted here." He didn't want to stay just friends now that he knew...and his voice said that. But if Miku wasn't ready for that then he would go back to being friends.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 6:01 am

Miku shook his head, no way, "I don't think being just your friend is an option... I get jealous and do stupid things." He smiled at Kanon and moved closer to him. It wasn't like what he had with Miko, and he wasn't being compared to her... Things could turn out alright now.

Shyly his hand found Kanon's and held onto it, no doubt about it... he was hooked. His head leaned on Kanon's shoulder as he watched their hands, his was small compared to Kanon's... "Any way I can make this up to you?" There was a lot to be made up for... The pain, tears, time, and possibly his job...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 6:07 am

"If you would've said something to me when I told you, you were out of my reach you never would've had a reason to run away...you can make it up to me by letting Miko have your room." Kanon had moved so he was looking at Miku again.

"Cause you have a place in this bed if you want it..." They could still take things slow too if he wanted. Kanon just missed having another body there to cuddle with. He smiled and traced a hand along Miku's cheek. They could most certainly be more than friends...he just hoped Miku didn't run away from him again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 6:14 am

Miku nodded, closing his eyes and leaning into the gentle touch, "I'd like that... a lot." No more cuddling pillows or blankets... Now he actually had Kanon. It wasn't just a dream he had to be sad to wake up from. He had a place far more important than the bed though, to be with Kanon where ever he was, was his place.

Turning his head just slightly and kissed the palm of Kanon's hand, just to show him affection without over stepping anything too fast for Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 11:07 am

Soft petals against his palm. Kanon watched as Miku kissed his hand...but those soft lips were very tempting.

"I'm sorry if I move too fast..." Give him fair warning before kissing him. The hand on Miku's cheek, moved to tangle itself in his soft blonde hair. This was what he had wanted. There was something there. Way better than the kiss Hitori gave him.He pulled away though, not wanting Miku to feel weirded out by it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 3:42 pm

Move too fast? But how could he... Miku's mind stopped for a moment when he felt Kanon's lips over his, moving slow and gently. His hands moved up Kanon's arms, holding on to him for lack of better knowledge of what to do. Sure things had happened to him before, but nothing like this. Nothing that was meant lovingly towards him.

But the soft lips he was growing to like more and more left his, it left him wanting more... Deciding that it was okay to be a little bold, one of his hands moved behind Kanon's neck, gently pulling him back in for another kiss. Kanon tasted good... and he was quickly growing more addicted to him by the second. Even more so now that he knew Kanon wanted him for more than just a companion.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Slow, sweet, and far too chaste. Kanon pulled away, not wanting to be pushed away for staying on those petals too long. But Miku's hand found the back of his neck and pulled him into another kiss. A soft moan escaped Kanon as he slowly laid Miku back onto the bed. He would take this at his pace. But that meant Miku would have to let him know when he wanted more...Kanon didn't want to risk this. He'd do the same dance he'd done with Miko and simply hoped that Miku knew that he had the control to take things further or slow things down.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 4:07 pm

Miku let out a soft sigh as his back touched the blankets, Kanon was above him and still kissing him. This was something he never pictured himself doing with Kanon for sure. But... he liked it, it felt right. His arms wrapped around him and pulled him closer, letting him feel the heat coming from his body.

Wanting a bit more from this kiss, he slipped his tongue out timidly, stroking teasingly back and forth across the smooth petal.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 4:11 pm

Miku was liking this. That much Kanon could plainly see...but...for how much longer he'd this go, he didn't know. He wasn't going to worry about it though. Opening his mouth to allow Miku to explore it, Kanon's hand traced Miku's thigh. It was wonderful and hot and just...right.

Though anyone else seeing it would think they were insane. An AI and a human together...to them it was just wrong.

But it was all Kanon wanted.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Miku didn't care about other peoples thoughts, he had Kanon, and even if that relationship was only seen behind their bedroom walls he could care less. The feelings were there.

The AI happily explored the sweet mouth that had opened to him, but the hand tracing his thigh caused him to shiver and moan. It seemed to be a weakness for him... Without really noticing, his hips had rolled against Kanon, but soon returned to their original spot on the bed. Almost touching Kanon's but not.

Whatever it was he was feeling was new, and he wasn't too sure where to take it, or where Kanon would want to take it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 4:35 pm

Kanon moaned against Miku's mouth when his hips rolled upward. As much as he loved battling the AI's tongue...he had to be sure Miku knew what he was doing.

"Miku....are you sure you want this?...H-have you ever done this before?" Kanon was one to love beauty. Gender never mattered to him...but he had to be sure Miku knew what he was heading to...had to let him know. The photographer wasn't going to take something from Miku that he didn't want to give...or didn't know what he was giving.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 9:52 pm

Miku had never actually told Kanon that the guy who'd pushed him out the window had used him sexually as well, that it was that reason that he was thrown out. Cause he didn't want that from him... But Kanon... He wanted this from him. He wanted to give this to him. But Kanon had asked, he needed to be honest...

"I am..." He kissed him softly, "And yes... but not by choice." The AI was a bit ashamed, but it wasn't something that had been in his power.

Smiling softly, he gave Kanon a reassuring kiss, "I want to give this to you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: