Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniature surprise

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Miniature surprise Empty Miniature surprise

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 2:46 am

Miku had been working for three weeks on a surprise for Kanon. It had been a lot of sneaking around while Kanon was out on photo shoots and a few close calls with getting home in time, but now he was finished.

Now sitting in the basement of his one time home, he looked at the miniature scale Miko before him. She only stood 8 inches tall and looked almost exactly like the AI Kanon missed dearly. What was better was that she would be able to help Kanon with his work and really not be it the way. She too was made of spare parts, but those were found laying around in the mess he's found the place in... But she was finished now, and needed clothes. The problem was that there weren't hardly any models her size... What to do...

While carefully boxing her up in a special box he'd bought, he walked outside trying to think of where he could go... Then it came to him, there was a doll store not far from here that had some things. And he had plenty of money left from the times Kanon had given him some for the day. Happily he ran to the store and entered it. Browsing around and picking out three lolita styled dresses that nearly mirrored the outfits she had at home. One including the one Kanon had bought as her last birthday present. Finding some shoes as well, he made a mad dash for home and straight to his room. Where he re-opened the box and dressed her in the outfit the real Miko never got the chance to wear...

Dressed and now safely in her box, Miku took the neatly wrapped package back to the living room. It was Christmas Eve, today was Kanon's last photo shoot for the year, and he had a present already waiting to be opened. And Mini Miko would also have presents because he had also been working on a miniature room for her, plus some more clothes and toys to keep her entertained.

Now they both just had to wait for Kanon to get home.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Miniature surprise Empty Re: Miniature surprise

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 2:59 am

Kanon arrived at home with a satisfied look on his face. All he had to do was upload the pictures, delete a couple, and send them to his editor. Oh that sounded lovely. Then the rest of the year was his. "I'm home...I'll only be a half hour more and then we can have dinner okeh?" The dinner on Christmas Eve was always small. That way the dinner on Christmas Day was better. He'd even gotten stuff for their stockings.

30 minutes later and he was back out in the living with their stockings, full and ready for Christmas. They just needed to be hung up.

"There...but I still have a ton of candy and stuff left over...oh well. We can take it to the children's shelter with most of our left overs. I do it every year. Would you like to join me this year. Seeing the kids so happy because they know that someone out there notices them and wants them to have a good Christmas too is a wonderful sight." He sat down on the couch and looked over at the presents. One inparticular caught his eye. It was a box shape but it was to MM...who was MM?

"Miku? Who's MM?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 3:17 am

Just before Kanon had gotten home, he'd also taken Miko's stuff out and labeled it MM. Just as he sat the last of it out, Kanon came in the house, Miku smiled brightly at him as he sat his stuff down. In half an hour Miku could give Kanon his present, he was so excited. But to cover it all, he just nodded and went to the kitchen and started pulling out that nights dinner.

Sure enough Kanon had come back out, talking about what they'd do with the extras, "I'd love to, kids are fun." Miku walked out of the kitchen just as Kanon questioned who MM was.

"Well... You'll have to see." Smiling he picked up the box Kanon hadn't really paid attention to that laid on the coffee table. Sitting down next to his owner, he sat the box in his lap. "Here, this is your early present." The rest of Christmas wouldn't make sense without what slept peacefully nestled in between the two purple satin pillows unless it was opened now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 3:24 am

Miku picked up a box and handed it to him. "But Christmas isn't till tomorrow. I can't open this now...It'll be the first thing I open in the morning though." He smiled at him, hoping he didn't disappoint him. It was just wrong for him to open a present before Christmas. But the gesture and eagerness was duely noted and appreciated.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 3:29 am

"Come on~ It's really important!" Miku leaned against him as he nudged him playfully. He really wanted Kanon to open her tonight so he got the chance to meet her again and get to know her. Plus Christmas wouldn't make much sense if the new member wasn't there!

"Just this once? Please?" The smaller AI pouted at him, hoping it would win him over like it had with a few other things.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 4:00 am

Miku looked very excited about it and his pout was too cute to ignore. "Okeh, okeh...but just this once okeh?" Kanon smiled and took off the ribbon slowly. He lifted up the lid...and thought his heart stopped. There in the box was a little Miko. His beloved AI in Mini form...Miku had done this for him?

"I...I don't know what to say. She's beautiful and in her dress...Miku how did you do this?" He looked up with a teary smile at him. He'd given him back his AI...his treasured beauty...no wonder he didn't want him to wait to open her.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 4:01 am

Miku couldn't help but smile at Kanon's happiness, he'd done the best he could and it turned out perfect. Now it was time to let the cat out of the bag, "Well, Matsuto had been working on a smaller AI, I went to his house and finished her." He was quite handy when it came to working on AI's since he'd helped with them so much. And Miko had already had several test runs, so she was good to go. All Kanon had to do was wake her up now, "Go on, wake her up. She's been rather eager to meet you over the last week."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 4:11 am

Kanon looked down at her and movedhis finger along her soft cheek. Miku did this for him…made him a mini Miko…MM. ”Hey….you gotta wake up. Don’t want to miss Christmas Eve do you?” He watched as the little being stirred and moved to rub her eyes with her tiny hands. She smiled brightly at him when she saw who it was that woke her up.

”Kanon-san!” She crawled out of the box and moved to Kanon’s lap, to hug him. She seemed quite happy to be owned now…or simpl y alive.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 4:19 am

Miku smiled and leaned against Kanon as Miko woke up and crawled in Kanon's lap. She might not have Miko's memories, but she had everything Miku could give her to make her more likeable for Kanon. And thankfully all his hours of work had paid off.

"Miku-kun! Do I get to stay this time? And do I get muffins?" The blonde laughed at her, just the day before he talked about Kanon's muffins and gave her a piece. "Of course!" The mini AI just smiled and continued to cuddle against Kanon, finally glad to meet the person she was created for.

The two AI's looked at Kanon and in unison said, "Merry Christmas!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 3:01 pm

He looked at her and smiled. Miko had loved his muffins too. It the one thing he could always cook right. Kanon wasn't all that good of a cook but muffins he knew how to do. Looking at them and what Miku had done for him brought the photograoher to tears.

"Merry Christmas." He pulled Miku into a hug and placed a hand on Miko's back to keep her at his stomach. This was by far his best present ever.

"MM...Mini Miko."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 3:12 pm

Miku was a bit surprised by the tears, but that hug told it all. He was happy, he had Miko back but he also had Miku, who had given her back to him. He was glad Matsuto had taught him how to do things dealing with programming before he'd been forced to leave. Anything that made Kanon happy made Miku happy.

Pulling back he smiled at the two of them, it was an adorable sight, "I'll start dinner." Give them time to bond, not that it would be hard, Kanon already seemed to like her. Miko climbed up Kanon's shirt and sat on his shoulder, like it had been something she'd done for years, "And muffins?"

"If Kanon makes them, I'm not so good at them." He could certainly cook everything else though. With that thought in mind he took up the job of cooking dinner, something he gradually had taken over ever since Kanon over cooked some noodles.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 3:30 pm

"Muffins for breakfast. Does that sound good? Miku can start on Christmas dinner while I make muffins." He couldn't help but smile at the adorable sight of the mini Miko sitting on his shoulder. Still he stood up and followed Miku into the kitchen. He deserved another hug and the present he had under the tree.

"Thank you...do you need any help? We'll help, right Miko?" Miko's legs were dangling from his shoulder as she sat down. Nodding her head she smiled.

"Of course!...but I can't do much...maybe stir. Oh can I stir!"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 3:48 pm

Miku turned to look at Kanon as he came to the kitchen, grabbing out the bowl for the muffins Kanon was making. "Miku! Miku!" She waved her arms showing that she wanted to be put on the counter, which Miku held his hand out to allow her to get on his hand and lowered her to the counter. Miko held a wooden spoon and watched Kanon eagerly, she was meant to help him with whatever he needed, especially his job.

"I'm going to start the ham for tomorrow, but what were you wanting for tonight?" The AI knew Kanon didn't want anything too big. But he never said what he wanted. And since this was his first Christmas he didn't really know too much about everything.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Miko was so adorable. They wouldn't be like they used to but at least she was there. He looked at the muffin mix and shook his head. He was going to make some for the kids tomorrow too. Getting out four kinds of mix he set to work with the chocolate chip muffins. They were the big bags that yeilded 12 big muffins a piece so the kids would be getting a treat. He watched as Miko watched him. She was eager to help and seemed to love the idea of stirring. How had he been so blessed and not see it? He knew he was lucky for finding Miku but he was blessed.

"Ummm...what do you think of stirfry?" He wanted them to like the food too. It would be unfair to subject them to food they wouldn't like just cause he wanted it. Adding in the eggs to the mix he smiled down at his present.

"Okeh. Mix it all together until the only lumps are the chocolate chips."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 4:15 pm

"Stirfry's fine with me, Miko?" The tiny AI nodded as she stirred everything together. She was adorable... a fantastic idea on his part. And now Kanon was definitely happy, even though they'd gotten past him have Miko's parts... He still felt a little guilty. And since he couldn't repair the old Miko, a miniature was almost just as good.

He pulled out all he would need for the stirfry and set to work on it, humming happily as he cooked. Cooking had become a quick love of his, along with fixing things and drawing.

Looking over to the two he knew Kanon would probably be keeping her with him most of the time. And by tomorrow morning she would have her own room the could fill the empty top of Kanon's dresser, so she would always be close to him. It would be perfect for both of them. Smiling, he started to add things to the wok and started to slow cook some of the vegitables, the noodles were still cooking, but were almost done. Good thing stirfry didn't take long, but was very filling.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Kanon got out his large muffin trays. They made the big muffins you found in bakeries and set the muffins cups in all twelve indents. He took out a scooper and handed it to Miko. "Want to fill the molds too?" That was something else she could do and the tiny AI seemed to like helping. He was betting she was programed for that.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 5:18 pm

Miko happily started scooping the mix into the proper holders, this was just a fun game for her, one she enjoyed very much so. Miku however wasn't pay attention to them anymore, but working on stirring the now drained noodles with the vegetables and adding all the proper seasonings. Within another 5 minutes dinner was ready and he served it out onto plates. He went to his room to fetch a doll sized fork for Miko and chopped her food a bit small before scooting it to a smaller plate and setting it at the table as well.

"Dinners ready." Miku smiled at the two as they placed two pans in the oven. Once those were baked they could start on the rest., and that should have been in time for dinner to be finished and for him to be cleaning the dishes.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Kanon grinned at Miko's happiness and once done he set the timer and placed them in a preheated oven. Dinner was done and they could eat before making more muffins. He waited for Miko to go to his hand and moved her to the table. She would need a special seat and everything...though if they made a second, smaller table for her it would be better. Eight inches wasn't a lot.

"This looks wonderful Miku." He smiled at his companion and hoped that he would like what was being given to him...though he didn't have anything for Miko...well that would have to be fixed.

"I'll have to make more muffins later when I come back. After this batch I have to go do some last minute shopping...don't worry Miko. You can help me when I come back." It was her presents he was after so she really couldn't tag along.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 6:00 pm

Miku munched happily on his food as Kanon complimented it, he was glad he actually had some use than just a companion. Between Miko and himself, Kanon would probably become spoiled.

He looked up when Kanon mentioned some last minute shopping, he wanted to get things for Miko too. He'd have to be sure to give him a list before he left. With that thought in mind he quickly finished his food and went to his room to make a list of what she already had and a couple of places he could find things her sized. He folded the paper carefully and came back out, finding that Kanon was shifting around trying to get ready to leave. Miko sat on the counter pouting cause she didn't understand why she couldn't go too. Smiling gently at her, he picked her up and sat her on his shoulder. The tiny AI cheered up a bit as she got comfortable.

"Kanon-san, you'll want this." He handed him the folded paper and smiled, letting him know that he'd probably want to wait to look at it. "We'll see you when you come home~" Miko blew him a kiss and giggled childishly.

Shortly after Kanon left the two AI's settled on the couch and Miko played with a ball Miku had given her. The tiny AI was wearing down though. "Miku-kun... I'm sleepy... Can I go to sleep?" Miku nodded and took her to Kanon's room, laying her down on one of his pillows and covering her with a sheet. She bid him good night before finally falling asleep. Almost clueless that she would be waking up tomorrow with a lot of unwrapping to do.

Miku decided to wait up for Kanon though, and help him with wrapping things if he needed it. Turning on the TV he laid there watching it without really paying attention, but soon slipped into a light sleep.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Kanon finished his food quickly and set to getting ready to go. Miko was pouting but she would happy about it later he knew. Miku came back and handed him the paper. He'd open it once he was out of the house. One last goodbye and he was out the door. Reading it he smiled. Miku knew what he was doing.

Two hours later Kanon had succeeded in getting clothes and such for Miko as well as a couple other rooms. The rooms were made for 12" AI's but he didn't think she would mind. He came back into the house with several bags...and there was Miku. He had waited for him. Two extra rooms. One for her little toys and hobbies, the other for all her clothes. He also got her several new outfits and boots and such. Even got her some things to keep in a little basket in the bathroom. Shampoo, conditioner, brush...those kind of things.

"Miku...want to help me wrap?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 7:13 pm

"Hm...? Oh, yeah. Of course!" The AI sat up and helped Kanon with some of the bags, "I've got some more smaller boxes in my room if you wanna do it in there." Also the wrapping paper and other things were in there, plus there was no risk of Miko waking up and finding them. Taking the bag to his room, he sat them and himself down and started looking at what all Kanon had bought for her. He had to admit Kanon didn't have bad taste.

Getting up he went to his closet and started pulling out the boxes and wrapping paper, along with the scissors and tape. "It's nice to see you smile like that." It looked really good on him. Actually lately a lot of things about Kanon had been standing out more, he just wasn't sure as to why.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 7:37 pm

Kanon followed Miku into his room and sat down with him. "I figured she'd want a place for all the clothes and toys and stuff. She needs her own bath stuff too. Do you think she'll like them?" He had a smile on his face that just wouldn't go away as he started wrapping the presents. Miku was very sweet for making him Miko. He was a sweetheart. Kanon had found himself getting more and more attached to the AI but didn't say anything. Looking up he met his eyes...those blue eyes. He'd always liked blue eyes. Miku's smile was very charming too. But he was a dear friend. Nothing more. He could think his friend was beautiful right?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 7:47 pm

Miku nodded as he boxed up some of her clothes, she was going to be the cutest mini Lolita ever. "I think she'll love them, she'll be spoiled rotten by the time we're through with her." That's okay, everyone deserved to be spoiled, AIs and humans alike.

"I'm just glad I was able to finish her today for you, the look on your face was amazing." And well worth it, even if he would be sharing the attention now. Looking up he saw that Kanon was looking at him, right into his eyes... smiling, he shook his head and went back to labeling the already wrapped presents. He liked Kanon, but probably in a way he shouldn't. Besides, Kanon had a strong love for Miko he would never let go of, and he wasn't about to try and make him either.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 8:11 pm

Kanon blushed and looked down. The way he looked at him reminded of the way Miko had looked at him...but Miku wasn't like that. He was a friend, besides it would be wrong wouldn't it? They finished the presents and set them out under the tree. She would be unwrapping to her hearts content with all they got her. He smiled at how full his tree looked this year.

"Thank you...goodnight Miku." Kanon leaned in and hugged him. Just before he pulled away he kissed Miko's old barcode...Miku's barcode now. They shared the symbol despite the fact they'd met after Kanon had it done. With a red tint to his cheeks he nodded and went to bed. Morning would be amazing. Christmas day. Miko was asleep but he didn't mind it. The photographer simply curled up and cuddled her as he drifted off.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 17, 2008 8:24 pm

With the presents now under the tree, Miku sighed in content. That was all of them, now it was time for sleep. But not before Kanon gave him a hug, which he seemed to be getting a lot of recently, all the better for him though. He loved the small bit of affection. He all but froze when he felt the lips press to the skin behind his ear, his bar code... her bar code... That was just for Miko, not him. That was right... Blushing he let Kanon pull away from him, "G-goodnight..." Surprise was written all over his face as he watched Kanon go to his bedroom.

Sleep. Something he should be doing... Right now. Walking off to his room he quickly changed into some pajama bottoms and slipped under his blankets, letting sleep take him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum