Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniature surprise

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Miniature surprise - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature surprise

Post  Kanon Sat May 17, 2008 11:15 pm

Kanon woke up the next morning to Miko's hands on his cheek. "Kanon! Kanon it's snowing!" She seemed so excited about the white flakes falling. He was groggy but smiled at the chibi AI anyway. It was snowing...and it was ten in the morning. Might as well get up.

"Merry Christmas Miko...come on. You have presents to unwrap." The little girl blinked at him. She had presents? Why? Scooping her up into his arm, he went to Miku's room and woke him up.

"Hey sleepy head...let's go. Merry Christmas Miku." The blonde was just a puff of hair out of the blankets. So adorable...and just a friend. He was just a friend.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun May 18, 2008 12:59 am

Miku heard a voice but didn't wake up to it. Though he had gone to sleep as soon as he had laid down, he was waking up constantly... It sucked and he just didn't want to get up... His arm waved out behind him and brushed against Kanon's bare stomache. Not actually expecting to touch anything, he jumped up and still had his blanket wrapped around him. He blinked in confusion for a second before he realised that it was Kanon... And he had just touched... on accident... oh good lord.

Blushing, he quickly threw the blanket off himself and bowed in apology, but then quickly ran off to the bathroom to calm down and tame his fluff ball hairstyle he currently sported. Once he thought he looked half way presentable, he went out to the living room and flopped on the couch and waited for Kanon and Miko to come back out.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun May 18, 2008 1:36 am

Miku's arm came out of the blanket and his hand touched his bare stomach...instinctively he sucked in but it felt nice at the same time. He was a friend though...only a friend. It had been a year since Miko's death...he should move on...but...not with Miku. He couldn't risk his friendship. The blonde quickly made an exit though and Miko stood up on Kanon's shoulder to look over his head at the other AI's retreating form.

"I wonder what got him." Kanon knew...but he wasn't going to say. He went back out a few minutes later to find Miku on the couch. Sitting Miko down next to him, Kanon went to the presents.

"Okeh...stockings or presents first?" He'd ignore what happened in the bedroom for now. Though he still felt guilty about kissing Miku's barcode. It was how he showed affection to Miko too...but...he couldn't do that to Miku...he couldn't be like that to him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun May 18, 2008 2:58 am

"Stockings!" They both chanted. Miko had crawled into Miku's lap as Kanon handed them their stockings, both AIs happily digging in to all the sweets and small objects that had suited each stocking owner. The miniature AI was just beside herself with happiness as she looked at everything that had piled around her. Miku however helped her repack everything and sat it on the table along with Miko, with the paper that was about to fly she'd be safer there. He also moved to the floor, but made sure there was some personal space between Kanon and him, since Kanon was giving off an odd feeling...

Smiling regardless though, he started handing Miku some of her smaller gifts and left the bigger ones for Kanon to give. He also helped sort through for Kanon's as well, which a few Miko had actually helped pick while during one of her test runs.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun May 18, 2008 3:32 am

Miku had distanced himself a little from Kanon but he didn't take it to heart since the two were about to open some presents. He watched as Miko's eyes got big as her presents started to pile up. The three larger presents and Miku's most expensive one were still by his side.

"These are all for me?" The pile was as tall as her and she had to stand on tippy-toe to look over it at Kanon.

"Yep and these three here. Go on. Unwrap them Miko. These ones are for you, Miku." Kanon handed him the presents with the drawing things in them. The one he knew for sure Miku would love was hidden behind him so Miku couldn't see it. He had a bunch of different artistic things under the tree and some clothing but this was different.

"Wow! They're so pretty!"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun May 18, 2008 3:49 am

All the presents were sorted and now all that was left was to start opening, which Miko didn't hesitate to do at all. She eager opened her presents and admired each one while Miku also worked on opening some clothes that Kanon had got him. His eyes brightened as he opened up some art supplies, "I guess you caught me doodling on the napkins?"

While Miku had continued to reveal more art things, Miko was busy unwrapping her three larger ones. A tiny gasp escaping her as she noticed that they were personalized rooms that were her sized. She gazed at them happily before jumping from the coffee table to cling to Kanon, thanking him non stop.

Miku smiled at the two, one of Kanon's presents was clinging to him, the rest probably seemed tiny compared to the impact she had brought. well now that everything seemed to be open he started to go through his arts supplies to see just what all he'd been given. He loved art with a passion, now he would actually have something to do while Kanon was at work other than his usual house work.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun May 18, 2008 4:08 am

Miko immensely loved her presents. He didn't know one little lolita AI could be so thrilled. Miku's presents however looked so...cheap in comparision. Well he could fix that...for the most part. "Wait...I have one more present to give. I think you might like this." He moved and handed Miku a thin heavy square present. He hoped he would like the fact that it was a broken laptop that needed fixing. Something with the wires. Kanon knew Miku liked to fix things and once it was fixed he'd have a fully functional laptop all to himself.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun May 18, 2008 4:17 am

Miku wasn't picky about prices, he loved what he'd gotten and would have been just as happy. But Kanon had one more thing, he watched curiously as he pulled the neatly wrapped square from its hiding spot behind him. He carefully took it and started to unwrap it, the curious gleam in his eyes growing as he saw what it was. It was a laptop, in need of some definite tlc, but that was just his cup of tea.

Finally deciding it was okay to scoot a little bit closer through the sea of paper and next to Kanon, his arms wrapped around him and he nuzzled against his shoulder, "I love it, thanks Kanon!" He couldn't wait to take it apart, but first came cleaning and the orphanage, they still had lots of kids to make happy after all.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun May 18, 2008 2:27 pm

Miku finally came over to him. He finally got a hug. Smiling he moved to throw all the paper away. Miku started on dinner while Kanon and Miko finished the muffins. After an early meal they took the food and candy down to the shelter. Wonderful.

Several hours later Miko was asleep in her new bed which was on top of Kanon's dresser along with the other two rooms and her new stuff. Sighing the dark haired man went to Miku's room. He had to apologize for last night.

"Miku...I-I wanted to apologize. For kissinig your barcode. I over stepped my boundaries and I'm sorry." Though kissing his barcode again did sound quite nice he knew he shouldn't...Miku would think so many bad things.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun May 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Miku was already settled down and ready for bed whenever Kanon had walked in, "Miku...I-I wanted to apologize. For kissing your barcode. I over stepped my boundaries and I'm sorry."

Oh that... He rubbed the back of his neck and bowed his head slightly, "No... It's alright. You miss her, it's not your fault." He smiled politely at Kanon, just trying to brush it off. If one didn't really know Miku though they wouldn't catch the tiny speck of sadness that was in his eyes. There was no use discussing it though, the kiss was meant for Miko not him. Her barcode, her kiss. That was all.

Though things felt a little awkward now between them... and he really didn't like it. "Well... You should be getting some sleep. I'll see you in the morning." Miku crawled under his blankets and laid with his back facing Kanon. He wasn't going to be getting a lot of sleep again though... The thing with Kanon was distracting and just wouldn't let him rest.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun May 18, 2008 3:13 pm

"Wha-no. Miku it wasn't for Miko. It was because-...nevermind....good night..." Kanon's voice had sadness in it too. He made things so awkward between them. He didn't like it. How was he going to make it okeh and not make Miku think that kiss was meant for Miko...but not let him know the real reason behind it too.

"I messed things up..." He didn't like how things were but didn't want to lose his friendship either. It was geting complicated. Things were easier before Miku started thinking half the things he did were because of whose body parts he had.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun May 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Miku laid awake in bed all night, until finally in the wee hours of the morning he gave up and went out into the living room. His charge was running low since he hadn't been sleeping much lately... Sighing, he plugged himself in and laid on the couch, he was feeling sick because of his lack of sleep, hopefully the charging would help.

His eyes slipped shut for a couple hours until he woke up to the phone ringing, getting up he answered the phone, some guy looking for Kanon... "I'm sorry, he's still sleeping, can I take a message?"

"Oh... no, I'll just come by, is that alright?"

Miku made a small noise in agreement and said bye. If he was going to have a visitor he would just hang out in his room and work on the laptop some. But not until he was finished charging.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun May 18, 2008 4:01 pm

Kanon woke up in the morning to talking. Someone was here? He groggily walked out to the living room to find...oh. The guy he had agreed to go out with today...he had asked him out at the shelter.

"Hitori...what are you doing here at...two in the afternoon. Oh. Umm...give me about ten minutes." Kanon went back to his room and got dressed. He wasn't really sure what to do on a date with a guy...but he would try since it seemed he liked his own gender. Miko was sititng on the bed and had heard the whole thing yesterday.

"But you like Miku...why not go out with him?" Kanon sighed and looked down at her. He was dressed and ready to go...but he had better explain to her first.

"Because Miku is my friend...a dear friend. He also has bits and pieces of Miko...your first AI body. I loved her and she loved me. If I told him how I felt about him...well he'd think it was because of her. I can't do that to him. I just can't. So I'm trying something new and I'm going to try to get passed my feelings for him okeh? Keep him company while I'm out." A kiss to her head and a good bye to Miku. Kanon was out the door. He said he'd be back later but Miku looked sad somehow...disappointed.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 12:16 am

The guy, Hitori he found out, was here to pick Kanon up for a date... But he was still asleep. Hopefully Kanon would just stay that way and the guy would leave... It figures Kanon would come stumbling in though... Sighing he got up and walked past Kanon without even speaking, Kanon didn't even to seem to notice. Though a few minutes later he came out for a drink, where Kanon bid him and Miko good bye and went out with the other guy. It was... painful. He never said a thing as Kanon walked out, but was quick to pick up Miko and head to the couch, allowing himself to sink into its fluff.

"Miku... Do you like Kanon?" Miku looked down at her sadly, "Yep... most definitely." With Miko's help he'd gotten over the whole, him having Miko's parts. So now anything Kanon had done he'd thought might have been directed towards him. But now... he was going out on a date with someone else. So that wasn't the case. "We're just AI's, we can't compete with the real thing..." Miku stroked her hair softly, tears coming to his eyes. Miko moved to touch one of his tears, "But you're special..." Smiling down at her he moved to turn the TV on, watching some cartoons with the other AI to distract himself.

"You should tell him... if it's bothering you." After two hours of cartoons Miko finally spoke her mind. She hated seeing them both so sad... Miku just smiled, maybe he would...

The hours flew by until Miko was asleep in her bed and Miku was in his room, he heard the door opening though and jumped up. After a while he decided that he was definitely going to tell Kanon, no matter what... Until he walked out to the hallway. Hitori and Kanon were kissing... He couldn't see Kanon really but Hitori was enjoying it for sure. Quietly he slipped back into his room and laid down. He'd pretend he was asleep until everyone was and then he was leaving... He couldn't handle this, it was affecting his systems... Kanon and Miko wouldn't even know until he was already far gone, since the fire escape was right outside his window and none of the ladders were squeaky.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 12:42 am

The date was okeh...but someone else was on his mind. Hitori noticed and Kanon felt bad but...he just didn't feel that connection. Didn't get anything from the kiss either. It was more awkward than anything. Hitori left and Kanon shut the door. No more dates for him...there was only thing he wanted...only one person. And he was asleep in his room. But he couldn't touch him...Miku would think it was only because of Miko. Kanon looked in and moved to brush some of Miku's hair out of his.

"Things so near are the farthest out of my reach." He just couldn't do that to Miku....he couldn't. The dark haired man went back to his room to find Miko waiting for him.

"Tell him...at least let him know. He should know..." It took her an hour but she finally convinced Kanon to tell Miku...even if it made things weird for awhile. At least he would know.

"I will...in the morning."

"Muffins?" Her favorite food...of course.

"Sure. I'll make muffins and tell him. Good night Miko...and thank you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 1:20 am

Miku wanted to let Kanon know he was awake, and he wanted to ask him about what he said... what it meant. But he had to do this... He had to get away... He knew that if this Hitori guy became a serious thing... well he wouldn't be able to live with it. Sniffling he got up and dressed, grabbing one of the hoodies Kanon had given him before going to his window and slipping out. It was cold... but he'd have to make it. It'd be easier for him than it would be for a human. It would just suck for a while.

Whipping a few stray tears, he looked up to what had probably been the best place he'd ever been. And he was already missing it. As he walked away in insides continuously screaming 'why am I doing this'?

"I'm sorry... Kanon..."

~ One Week Later ~

He made it a whole week before the doctor from the registration center spotted him and picked him up. Just great... Now he was going to be taken apart to benefit science... "If only he hadn't put up a missing add... then you'd be up for grabs, and I'd gladly take you in. You're extraordinary, an amazing piece of work!"

Miku simply sat in the chair as the guy rattled on, not really paying attention until the end, "...of course theres always the off chance Kanon just wont want to put up with such delinquencies, If I get you we'll have to cut to mobility to your legs so you wont escape again. That should do the trick!" The other woman who also had worked with Miku before grew worried, and immediately called Kanon.

"Kanon-san? Hi this is the registration company, we've found Miku. He's here at the station if you could come down and get some paperwork settled with us."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 1:31 am

Kanon woke up the next and made muffins just like he said. He made Miku's favorite too...just in case he didn't like what was about to be said to him...but. Miku wasn't there. His bed was cold and he wasn't in the house. Maybe he went for a walk? Kanon sat down on the couch and waited for him...

~one week later~

Miko was opening the fridge with a little difficulty and crawled inside to find something to eat. Kanon was in bed. He hadn't done anything since the day Miku left. Sometimes she heard him crying softly...it must have been hard. But she didn't understand. Miku liked Kanon. Why would he leave? Finding nothing she got out of the fridge and closed it. She was very hungry but...Kanon seemed so gone that she didn't think he would respond to her anymore. He was a zombie...but the phone was ringing now. She couldn't answer that. The phone was too high. Her owner came out of his room though. Miko quickly ran to his side. He looked terrible but cheered up when he heard something.

"Yes. I'll be there in 15 minutes." He hung up and spotted Miko at his feet.

"They found him." He smiled and ran to get dressed, trying to look halfway decent. Just like he said, 15 minutes later Miko and Kanon were walking into the AI registration place...and there was Miku. But...he didn't seem all that happy about Kanon being there. He'd run away for a reason...and Kanon was that reason. It stung. A lot. He couldn't force Miku to stay...so what was he going to do?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 1:45 am

The doctor was still rambling on when Kanon walked in, god was this guy annoying, so much so that he wished he could lob something at the guys head just to get him to shut up about him for five seconds. Miku had avoided Kanon's gaze for the most part, and for that reason he probably seemed not so happy to be found. In a way he wasn't but at the same time... It made him feel wanted.

Finally his eyes moved to meet Kanon's, guilt instantly flooded through him. Even though he looked together, Miku could see just how untogether he was. And it was all his fault... He was in some serious trouble... All which would probably be taken cared of at home.

"Ah Kanon-san! There you are..." The doctor looked at bit unnerved unlike his assistant who was glad to see Kanon, "It's always a happy day when an owner recovers their companion..." Miku rolled his eyes... what an act.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 1:51 am

Miku didn't want to be his companion. He looked guilty and probably was. But truth was, he ran away. He didn't want to be his companion...didn't want to be with Kanon. So Kanon was going to let go of him. He wasn't going to force Miku to stay in a place he didn't want to be in.

"No...f-find him another home. He doesn't want to be at my house." His voice was filled with sadness and Miko looked at him in shock. She crawled down his shirt and ran over to Miku, crawling into his lap.

"He's lying. He wants you there...he's been broken since you left. He doesn't function right anymore..." Miko looked up at Miku trying to convince him to say something that would let Kanon know that he wanted to stay...anything to let him know what was going on. Even though she didn't really know herself.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 2:05 am

Miku froze... find another home? He could almost see the smile on the doctors face growing... Oh god... no... no he was going to be destroyed. He didn't want to be destroyed! Miko had crawled into his lap but he didn't really even notice, he was too busy trying to think of a way out. Standing abruptly, he darted for the door, causing Miko to go flying, luckily the assistant had caught her and held her close. The doctor reached to hit the button to lock the doors but Miku managed to get through except for a tiny bit of his sleeve, which jerked him back. He looked back at the people in the room with angry eyes, " I am not going to be taken apart!"

Without a second thought he pulled himself out of his hoodie and continued running, making a sharp turn down an alley about a block away and hiding behind a dumpster, Kanon's words still ringing in his ears.

--

"Kanon-san! Go after him!" Miko whined from the woman's arms, "He doesn't wanna leave Kanon! He doesn't!" If she had the ability to cry should would have. Miko knew how Miku felt, be she couldn't tell Kanon... It was hard knowing both sides.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 2:14 am

Kanon saw Miku run and saw Miko go flying. What was going on? He didn't want to leave...if he didn't want to leave then why did he? Oh this was going to give him a headache. He made the doctor open the doors and went out to find Miku. The assistant still had Miko but she wasn't going to let anything happen to her. She simply hoped that Miku was alright. Kanon found him relatively easy...but he still didn't understand.

"What has been going on with you Miku? You don't want to stay but you don't want to leave either?" He didn't know what to do. Kanon had been simply miserable since Miku left...and now this...he was just lost.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 2:26 am

"I don't want to die..." His head was pressed to his knees as he whimpered softly, "You're a liar..." Even though Miku had run away... he'd only done it because he was hurt. He didn't want to live knowing Kanon loved somebody else, Miko was fine, but not anybody else. And now... he was being given to that doctor... Only this time he was alive and it was Kanon's choice.

But what did he have left now? He wasn't going home... and Hitori... Hitori was getting what he wanted... Things so near are the farthest out of my reach... it made since to him now... He couldn't have Kanon and never would.

"Just go... he'll find me soon enough without your help... he wants to make better AIs..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 2:30 am

"I'm not a liar...I've never once lied to you. I don't want you to die either. But I have to give you up. You obviously don't want to live with me so what am I supposed to do? Keep you against your will?" Kanon had moved closer to Miku. He didn't understand what he could've done to make Miku run away in the first place but he was determined to find out.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon May 19, 2008 2:57 am

"Oh yeah? Then why is he getting another one of your AI's? Huh!?" Miku stood so he didn't feel like such a child to Kanon, though it didn't help the cornered feeling he had with his back pressed against the wall. Just looking at him made him sad... Made him want to spill everything... "I was going to... but I saw you kissing him..." Miku said his name like it was a bad taste in his mouth.

Miku glared at Kanon as he moved closer, "Even if it was forced it'd be better than my mobility taken away and being forced to listen to that old phogie for hours on end!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon May 19, 2008 3:05 am

Kanon took a step back when Miku stood up. His words struck a bad chord. He was instantly angered and took a couple steps back. "If you're talking about the date I had with Hitori the night you took off then I can assure you, you saw wrong. I didn't want that fucking kiss. He just kissed me with no warning. If you saw that then it means you were awake when I came in to see you. I'm sorry my home isn't good enough for you to want to stay Miku. If you don't want to be with that damned man then run away from him too! Run away from him like you ran away from me!" His voice showed how bad he was hurt by Miku's disappearance. Mentioning him being forced to give Miko over to him was not a smart move for Miku, even though he had a point. But Kanon wasn't going to play that game and have everything thrown into his face. He'd moved passed her death finally and here was the reason he was able to shoving it in his face. He was angery and sad and tears were threatening to fall now. Miku had just said that he would be being forced to stay with Kanon if he'd taken him home...Miku really didn't want to live him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum